Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,084 members, 7,835,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK (41906 Views)

Supreme Court: Celebration In Imo As Uzodinma Is Declared Winner / 2023: Trouble For Osinbajo - The Sun / INEC Declares El-rufai As The Winner Of Kaduna Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK by tonardo(m): 12:23pm On Jul 14, 2017
monex:

i am no supporter of APC but can't FFK be arrested and put in a mental institution for his own good

all of you that refuse to admit to the truth..
The Lord will shock you as he shock buhari...
Re: If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK by Icon79(m): 12:26pm On Jul 14, 2017
FFK is a clown, but I actually think that he's onto something this time.

As much as I would hate to believe it, I think that PMB is dead. What helped me confirm it is when Osinbajo supposedly visited him in London, yet there was no pictures of them together - zero. That's abnormal and I think the President is dead.

Something tells me that Osinbajo went to UK to discuss formal transition of power. Hence, I think FFK knows what he's talking about. Watch this space.

O pari
Re: If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK by howfarwhatagwan: 12:44pm On Jul 14, 2017
This FFK is he constantly high or what... And to think he was also in Government at some point. Chai my people we truly deserve the leaders we get.

The people I really feel sorry for are the so-called elite on this forum that actually read his delusions and agree with him. Haha
Re: If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK by zombieHUNTER: 1:05pm On Jul 14, 2017
madridguy:
I shall continue to say this till my last breath.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

dont mock God
Re: If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:12pm On Jul 14, 2017
one Ediot even said he is coming back stronger... buhari should remain in London mortuary and become president emeritus grin laviva the useless coma induced 93years farmer cheesy
Re: If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK by Akonimohate2: 2:38pm On Jul 14, 2017

Re: If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK by nrexzy: 2:40pm On Jul 14, 2017
Eaa247:

I must chop my share of the national cake b4 I die. u don chop ur own?
I dey chop am from d other room
Re: If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 14, 2017
koolkidcletus:

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/885703614747901953
our president is dead....may Allah give us another great leader.....change shall speak 2019, kwankwaso 2019

Re: If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK by Kayrich(m): 3:12pm On Jul 14, 2017
ebukahandsome:
APC is full of deceit.
Fayose and FFK are just saying the truth but maybe in a painful way

That Buhari should die? Cos that was the only message I can derive from all what FFK said.
Re: If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK by AbuMaryam1(m): 3:17pm On Jul 14, 2017
Jackal has spoken.
Re: If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK by FrankGiel: 3:33pm On Jul 14, 2017
FFK is slowing running mad!! He needs prayers
Re: If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK by whizzler: 3:47pm On Jul 14, 2017
zombieHUNTER:
must every Muslim suck up to the Fulani because I know you are from Edo state.. undecided
The Fulani have positioned a sultan in sokoto to oversee all Muslims in the country but it doesn't mean you will throw away common sense and sheepishly adore every footstep of the Fulani
FFK AND ALL HIS ILKS LIKE. U CAN TRY BUT TRUST ME U CANT PIT MUSLIMS AGAINST EACH OTHER. I KNOW IF IT WAS A CHRISTIAN PRESIDENT THAT IS BEING TALKED ABOUT IN THIS LIGHT BY AN INDIVIDUAL U WILL GENERALISE IT AS THE POSITION OF ALL MUSLIMS.
Re: If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK by chukxie(m): 3:54pm On Jul 14, 2017
silastemplar:
Do you know how stupid this your question sounds?

Sorry, I don't, Mr. Sensible. Have a nice weekend.
Re: If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK by ddippset(m): 4:02pm On Jul 14, 2017
The way they are making millions of comments here is the same way Jonathan was winning election on nairaland in 2015. lol. they really do think pdp can win the aso rock in 2019. even with the so called hardship apc has won 70 percent of all elections conducted in the past one year. anybody who thinks pdp will smell aso rock again is deluded.
Re: If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK by NovusHomo(m): 5:14pm On Jul 14, 2017
madridguy:
Cry cry FFK grin Chief wailer of federal republic of wailers grin
First, the North want to impeach Osibanjo and replace him with Saraki and suddenly lyrics change to " When Buhari is declared dead the plan is for Osinbajo to appoint Nasir El Rufai as his VP. Tony Blair has come to Kaduna to convey British".

FFK start cooking another soup as this is sour already.

I can't even begin to comprehend FFK. Does he want Osinbajo to appoint him VP. El Rufai is a member of the APC; a party that FFK joined, then left to rejoin the PDP which was his original party. Na wah!
Re: If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 14, 2017
Icon79:
FFK is a clown, but I actually think that he's onto something this time.

As much as I would hate to believe it, I think that PMB is dead. What helped me confirm it is when Osinbajo supposedly visited him in London, yet there was no pictures of them together - zero. That's abnormal and I think the President is dead.

Something tells me that Osinbajo went to UK to discuss formal transition of power. Hence, I think FFK knows what he's talking about. Watch this space.

O pari

...you actually said wat's on my mind bro....
...FFK said 'when Buhari is declared...'' lemme stop there...my point is, could it be that 'He' has kicked the Bucket?...hmm....they are not telling us something o...Nigerian Youths whats the way forward?
Re: If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK by chimexdnice(m): 7:30pm On Jul 14, 2017
madridguy:
Cry cry FFK grin Chief wailer of federal republic of wailers grin
First, the North want to impeach Osibanjo and replace him with Saraki and suddenly lyrics change to " When Buhari is declared dead the plan is for Osinbajo to appoint Nasir El Rufai as his VP. Tony Blair has come to Kaduna to convey British".

FFK start cooking another soup as this is sour already.

SLAVE!!!!!!
Re: If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK by bizzibodi(m): 11:24pm On Jul 14, 2017
this pig brain adult fkk need to be in a lunatic asylum.
Re: If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK by bros856: 11:30pm On Jul 14, 2017
FFK since you started talking about Buhari's dead he has refused to die in your wish. God is more than man. Stop wishing people dead because you do not hold your own life.
Re: If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK by chigo003(m): 6:01am On Jul 15, 2017
No wonder! I could not decipher this since. Tony Blair does in Kaduna? Too many devils crawling over the details
Re: If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK by ReubenE(m): 3:14pm On Jul 15, 2017
yellow237:
and if I may ask which of the ballot box ar u talking about
The one myself and you know!

The ballot box is not speaking because the citizens only vote through the ballot box for pecuniary reasons.

Why would the ballot box speak when a majority of people vote because they gave them Akara in Ondo, rice, g/nut oil etc

Until when voters begin to see beyond their noses that the Akara they gave them can actually translate to 10million worth of benefits for each person, the balllot box will refuse to speak....
Re: If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK by ReubenE(m): 3:23pm On Jul 15, 2017
chigoziem10:

Are you sure the ballot is still working
The ballot is still working but the problem is the citizens. Most of us, our eyes are open but we walk blind, most of us think with our stomachs.

Voters should stop accepting Akara and rice, the sleeping ballot box will wake up.....
Re: If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK by ReubenE(m): 3:31pm On Jul 15, 2017
felaismyhero:
u are very much on point,but the problem is does the ballot really speak?,yes,it spoke in 2015,but was it not because it was in agreement wit wat the cabals want.if the ballot(the people) dont want el rufie,but the objs,ibbs,abdusalamis,northern bigwigs want him,do u think the ballot will still speak?
The people are bigger than these greedy bigwigs you listed.
Our pride of place in the country willl be re-established when we stop collecting N500 from them.

These bigwigs always feed on the sentiments of the people to lubricate their evil machines.....
Re: If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK by yellow237(m): 3:59pm On Jul 15, 2017
ReubenE:

The one myself and you know!

The ballot box is not speaking because the citizens only vote through the ballot box for pecuniary reasons.

Why would the ballot box speak when a majority of people vote because they gave them Akara in Ondo, rice, g/nut oil etc

Until when voters begin to see beyond their noses that the Akara they gave them can actually translate to 10million worth of benefits for each person, the balllot box will refuse to speak....
exactly what am talking about, since our vote is not going to count how do we intend to vote in the man of our choice.
it all come down to greed and selfishness. this country weak me i swear.
Re: If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK by Flagilator: 4:14pm On Jul 15, 2017
Hmm..the unfolding event is not only pathetic but also disgusting.
Whatever happens, is it a must that a northerner be seen all the time at the helm as either the main man or vice?
Or have they forgotten that Nigeria is a big entity consisting many ethnic groups?
Will they just step aside and give power a break?
Since independence in 1960 till date, they've been lurking around power as if there is an impending danger without it.
Even Yorubas are not power drunk as they are, this is evident in two to three dispensations as witnessed in this country where Yorubas will not have a candidate at the three topmost positions.
My question now is this: When are we going to have only South Westerner and Middle Belter or South Easterner and Middle Belter and, or South Southerner as Nigeria's president and vice?
I stand for the truth.
Re: If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK by felaismyhero(m): 10:39am On Jul 18, 2017
ReubenE:

The people are bigger than these greedy bigwigs you listed.
Our pride of place in the country willl be re-established when we stop collecting N500 from them.

These bigwigs always feed on the sentiments of the people to lubricate their evil machines.....
people would always collect money from the bigwigs,thats how life was designed to be.u may not collect,but what of the thugs,touts and the very poor who are paid to vote.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 18, 2017
chukxie:

Sorry, I don't, Mr. Sensible. Have a nice weekend.
no but on a more serious note...do you really know how stupid you sounded?
Re: If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK by Isahalbash(m): 8:57pm On Jul 18, 2017
Flagilator:
Hmm..the unfolding event is not only pathetic but also disgusting.
Whatever happens, is it a must that a northerner be seen all the time at the helm as either the main man or vice?
Or have they forgotten that Nigeria is a big entity consisting many ethnic groups?
Will they just step aside and give power a break?
Since independence in 1960 till date, they've been lurking around power as if there is an impending danger without it.
Even Yorubas are not power drunk as they are, this is evident in two to three dispensations as witnessed in this country where Yorubas will not have a candidate at the three topmost positions.
My question now is this: When are we going to have only South Westerner and Middle Belter or South Easterner and Middle Belter and, or South Southerner as Nigeria's president and vice?
I stand for the truth.

U r just bn mischievous bro... U said d north is always " lurking around power since 1960" at dsame time, excluding d middlebelt from it as if they r not part of d people you always add to d number of northerners dat have ruled Nigeria from 1960... Or have you forgotten, 2middlebelters ruled Nigeria for 17years which is more than d ones( d people u refer to as core north) have ruled till date.
Re: If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK by chukxie(m): 11:25pm On Jul 18, 2017
silastemplar:
no but on a more serious note...do you really know how stupid you sounded?

Thanks for being smart. Have a nice day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kids Destroy And Burn Billboard With Photos Of Buhari And El-rufai In It (video) / Why Former Emir Sanusi’s Portrait Was Reintroduced At Coronation Hall / "Nobody Can Stop Us From Moving Our Cattle Around Nigeria"-fulani Herdsmen Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.