Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,290 members, 7,836,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK (41915 Views)

Supreme Court: Celebration In Imo As Uzodinma Is Declared Winner / 2023: Trouble For Osinbajo - The Sun / INEC Declares El-rufai As The Winner Of Kaduna Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK by dabossman(m): 9:50am On Jul 14, 2017
koolkidcletus:

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/885703614747901953

Where is the news here? As long as all this is done democratically and constitutionally, no big deal. When Yar Adua died, Nnamadi Sambo became VP. Has he succeeded GEJ now. Did GEJ even succeed himself? Come 2019 are we not going to have an election? Or will El-Rufai take over from Osinbajo in 2019 without an election?

They can appoint whoever they like as VP, El-Rufai, Tambuwal, Saraki, Dogara, Abba Kyari, whatever. As long as there will be elections in 2019, I'm not perturbed. An incumbent has been removed before and it can happen again. We seem not to learn that in politics there are no permanent allies, only permanent interest. Is El-Rufai himself sure of the support of all Northern politicians in 2019? Abegi, FFK talk something else jare.

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK by Adminisher: 9:51am On Jul 14, 2017
FFK is beginning to INSULT the intelligence of SE/SS/ LIEPOD youths. They have not much intelligence we know but there is no need to insult it

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK by TruthisGOD: 9:54am On Jul 14, 2017
Dalek:
B4 anyone believe this. ask these questions:
1. How did ffk know this
2. where is the proof to his statement
3. was ffk at the meeting
4. is Tony Blair the PM of UK
plz consider these questions without prejudice and hypocrisy b4 you believe anything ffk says..
Fayose can have access to such information than anyone alse here. How did you know that Jesus came to earth?
Re: If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK by AzeezAbubakar1: 10:06am On Jul 14, 2017
[s]
omenka:
This man is a very dangerous man and poses a threat to national security.

All he wants is to push and provoke the country so much so he's arrested and jailed, and luckily, assume the appearance of a "freedom fighter". I hope they find a way of taking care of him without making him more popular.
[/s]
so they should assassinate ffk

wicked soul

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK by PapaBrowne(m): 10:11am On Jul 14, 2017
karlz:

That would be only possible if you meant vp of muslim women assosction, adamawa branch.
Seriously for how long would we be fighting ourselves for who should be president? the earlier we returned to the 1st rep settings the better for us all. Every region/state should look forward to bringing out the best from its people like all advanced economies do.

I agree with you.

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 14, 2017
ybalogs:
FFK TI YA WEREH FINALLY
don't mind the oloriburuku
Re: If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 14, 2017
ybalogs:
ORI FFK TI WA DARU PATAPATA BAYI
Oti ya were patapata
Re: If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK by bashydemy(m): 10:14am On Jul 14, 2017
madridguy:
Cry cry FFK grin Chief wailer of federal republic of wailers grin
First, the North want to impeach Osibanjo and replace him with Saraki and suddenly lyrics change to " When Buhari is declared dead the plan is for Osinbajo to appoint Nasir El Rufai as his VP. Tony Blair has come to Kaduna to convey British".

FFK start cooking another soup as this is sour already.

LOL FFK is a parrot talk too much...
Re: If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK by bashydemy(m): 10:15am On Jul 14, 2017
ebukahandsome:
APC is full of deceit.
Fayose and FFK are just saying the truth but maybe in a painful way

LOL wailing wailers supporting their chief wailers even if they are not making sense..
Re: If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK by Dalek(m): 10:20am On Jul 14, 2017
TruthisGOD:
Fayose can have access to such information than anyone alse here. How did you know that Jesus came to earth?

what is my own with Jesus or religion.believe what u like
and who's talking about fayose here??

Re: If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK by bashydemy(m): 10:22am On Jul 14, 2017
Buharimustgo:

My brother,Buhari is already a dead man,stop giving yourself high Hopes

Who will tell us when you die before him?
Re: If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK by icon8: 10:25am On Jul 14, 2017
wristbangle:
FFK issue is beyond redemption. He has completely lost it

Sadly, I have to agree with you. I stopped reading though, when I saw him linking Blair's visit with British approval.

I mean, the same Tony Blair, a retired Labour PM, now a business man, conveying the Conservative British Government's approval? According to FFK, Tony Blair is the current British Foreign Minister. Lol
Re: If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK by okosodo: 10:36am On Jul 14, 2017
zombieHUNTER:
must every Muslim suck up to the Fulani because I know you are from Edo state.. undecided
The Fulani have positioned a sultan in sokoto to oversee all Muslims in the country but it doesn't mean you will throw away common sense and sheepishly adore every footstep of the Fulani
God forbid? That guy is not from Edo state
Re: If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK by okosodo: 10:38am On Jul 14, 2017
madridguy:
Today am Edo tomorrow you will call me throw away almajiri next tomorrow Afonja shocked Na only me?
Meanwhile, I'm not here to defend any person, group or society. Let be factual with one another and be objective with our submissions. FFK should stop inciting one group against the other. Let him relax his nerves till table turns around instead of him saying trash. He has benefited more than common man from Nigeria during the Era of PDP without saying Hausa/Fulani Muslim/Christian is known for. I am a advocate of Peace and anyone trying to bring crisis is my greatest enemy.

Though am not a fan of FAYOSE but his always factual with his remarks. His headache is Buhari or APC and you will never sees him bringing religion or tribe in politics.

Good morning and God bless Nigeria.

God forbid! The only place that you might be from is auchi.... Those people sold us out

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 14, 2017
sarrki:

Please see hypocrisy of PDP

So now they remembered Muslim

I never knew that PDP was a Christians political party.

The president of republic of comas, Muhammadu Buhari will soon transfer to hotma.
Re: If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK by yellow237(m): 10:43am On Jul 14, 2017
ReubenE:
Beer palour gist....conjectures upon conjectures......

What is even wrong in declaring El Rufai VP when Osinbajo is the president?

If we don't want him, we speak through the ballot box in 2019
and if I may ask which of the ballot box ar u talking about
Re: If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK by bams2999(m): 10:45am On Jul 14, 2017
FFK enemies of progress
Re: If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK by reality1010: 10:47am On Jul 14, 2017
madridguy:
First, the North want to impeach Osibanjo and replace him with Saraki and suddenly lyrics change to " When Buhari is declared dead the plan is for Osinbajo to appoint Nasir El Rufai as his VP. Tony Blair has come to Kaduna to convey British".

Nothing strange in what you were doing on Nairaland and what FFK is doing.The difference is that ur conspiracies could not last but FFK's lasted and proved right. So FFK market will continue to sale as much as PMB health issue is there, economy worst compared to 2-3 yrs ago and security issues.You r forced to enjoy him.
Re: If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK by reality1010: 10:55am On Jul 14, 2017
icon8:

Sadly, I have to agree with you. I stopped reading though, when I saw him linking Blair's visit with British approval.

I mean, the same Tony Blair, a retired Labour PM, now a business man, conveying the Conservative British Government's approval? According to FFK, Tony Blair is the current British Foreign Minister. Lol
What r u saying,Trying to debunk or disregard the potentials of Tony Blair to further UK agenda? Let me inform u ,Blair does that kind of job.USA and Britian make use of their former president and PM to further their foreign policies thrust.Pls accept what FFK is saying. At least saying it will make them lose focus. For some time USA and UK diplomats v been parading the country visiting different ethnic groups leaders and influencing them. Why cant they leave us to sort our problem? THe more they delve into our domestic issues the worst we will be because all efforts is for their benefit.

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK by Laryne(m): 10:55am On Jul 14, 2017
sarrki:
How would one wish his fellow being dead ?

Arevyou immune to death ?
People even kill people talk less of wishing someone dead... are people who kill immune to death? Stop acting as if you just came back from Jupiter yesterday. ..

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK by icon8: 11:02am On Jul 14, 2017
reality1010:

What r u saying,Trying to debunk or disregard the potentials of Tony Blair to further UK agenda? Let me inform u ,Blair does that kind of job.USA and Britian make use of their former president and PM to further their foreign policies thrust.Pls accept what FFK is saying. At least saying it will make them lose focus. For some time USA and UK diplomats v been parading the country visiting different ethnic groups leaders and influencing them. Why cant they leave us to sort our problem? THe more they delve into our domestic issues the worst we will be because all efforts is for their benefit.

Oga, stick to what you know!

The current British Conservative Government would never use a discredited Tony Blair to further any British foreign policy hogwash!!

Tony Blair is generally hated and vilified in the UK (for some tie now). He has little or no political value, as he is seen as a money-grabbing self-serving businessman!!!

Mr. Blair was/is in Nigeria for personal business (money), not that shit that drug-sniffing mofo would have us believe.

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK by Buharimustgo: 11:06am On Jul 14, 2017
bashydemy:

Who will tell us when you die before him?

Don't worry u will get to know the same way u were told that your father died

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK by bashydemy(m): 11:11am On Jul 14, 2017
Buharimustgo:

Don't worry u will get to know the same way u were told that your father died

LOL my Father is still alive and in his early 70's so if anything happen it's the will of God.. Mind you none of my family will ever wish anyone dead.
Re: If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK by justice2017: 11:15am On Jul 14, 2017
ebukahandsome:
APC is full of deceit.
Fayose and FFK are just saying the truth but maybe in a painful way
How do you discern that they are truthful. They are making statements with no proofs yet we should accept them as the truth. I think people who believe such words are only following what their hearts want to accept. Those guys have never been consistent, maybe over a long time of being consistent i may believe such people

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK by Vikky014(f): 11:27am On Jul 14, 2017
sarrki:

Please see hypocrisy of PDP
So now they remembered Muslim
shitte muslims not Muslims.

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK by kenny987(f): 11:28am On Jul 14, 2017
We can't have two midgets as president and vice please! The two will keep trying to outdo each other in line with 'brief people practice' and y'all know what that means. God forbid that El-Rufai smells that seat, such a bloody murderer!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK by LordOfNaira: 11:28am On Jul 14, 2017
I like this government. Very mature. No one has the time to reply nitwits. Everyone is working.

Long Live President Muhammadu Buhari

Long Live the Federal Republic of Nigeria!!!
Re: If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK by toggy: 11:38am On Jul 14, 2017
Most Nigerians are educated illiterate! they are oblivion of their rights. perhaps they don't know. We voted for positive change in the country, because the last administration was taking us to abasement. Where are we? the level of crime rates is an indication that Nigerian citizen are desperate to do anything to survive because the leaders are nonchalant to the basic needs of the citizen. It seems that the country is seriously divided. the government are doing their own business, focusing on an agenda as dictated by some alien, both spiritual and physical. The Citizen are doing their own because they have lost hope in the leadership of this country. People killing each other for no reason. Insecurity, lack of respect for the rule of law, lack of basic amenities, corruption, injustice, anarchy, nepotism.
The question is since 1960 when we got the independent, are we INDEPENDENT?
What can we do without recourse to foreign countries. We use their phones, cars, building materials, we attend their schools, we get the best medical attention from their hospital. we buy their arms. we employ them to fix our roads and other projects. In short the modern slavery is on the increase day by day. But alas! they are happy to see us in this situation because they are 90% far ahead of us and they keep on growing. The annoying part of this is that, in Nigeria, people just want political post for the fun of it. No serious intention. We think PDP is better, no APC is better. who is APC, Who is PDP. Unpatriotic elements who want political office by fire by force. the same thing in the christian folks so bad that anybody can claim to be a pastor deceiving people in the name of God. Lack of conscience. people who have sold their minds to the devil. occupying the lead in the church.
In fact many things are wrong with this country. We pray to have leaders not rulers who truly love the country. Leaders who will uphold the unity and peace of the nation. The worst part of this is that most people are wallowing in poverty so there is this poverty thinking mentality. When we see people who are bold enough to speak against the abnormal things in country, immediately, we see people castigating such. This mediocrity nature is what the rulers of this country want to achieve so that you and i will not question their authority and they can continue to deceive us. Nigerians wake up.
Re: If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK by chimeee: 11:46am On Jul 14, 2017
ffk understand the game, it's a mind game, the people that understand the game is people that has sixth sense. he says to the general public what only people with sixth sense will understand, without knowing that not everyone has sixth sense
Re: If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK by kettykin: 11:58am On Jul 14, 2017
Nigeria can appoint whomever they wish to appoint as their vice or president even if it means a dead Dog from Sokoto for all i care Nigeria is worse than the worst satanic coven
Re: If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK by monex(m): 12:12pm On Jul 14, 2017
madridguy:

i am no supporter of APC but can't FFK be arrested and put in a mental institution for his own good
Re: If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK by tonardo(m): 12:21pm On Jul 14, 2017
[quote author=obinna4Jesus post=58440671][/quote] obinna read me.. Buhari resign or die.. Nigeria is more than buhari...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Resign, Saraki: Protesters At National Assembly / Amotekun: We Are Afraid - Miyetti Allah Reacts To Creation Of Operation Amotekun / 13.1 Million People Voted Against APC And Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.