Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,958 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

My Baby Mama Won't Stop Bugging My Life - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Baby Mama Won't Stop Bugging My Life (3033 Views)

I'm So Close To Fuckinggg This Teenage Girl Bugging Me / Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Baby Mama. See Their Daughter's Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Baby Mama Won't Stop Bugging My Life by Kayberry101: 10:00pm On Jul 14, 2017
I think he is due to have a phone at his age, it really goes a long way this days,i think the prize for the TECNO droipad 7d is flexible and durable

Fadiga24:
Do not buy a phone for your son yet.

He is six years old for christ's sake.
Re: My Baby Mama Won't Stop Bugging My Life by daphid25(m): 12:32pm On Jul 16, 2017
Nma27:
A phone of 6k should do the trick.
Is there still a smart phone that goes for 6k?
Re: My Baby Mama Won't Stop Bugging My Life by Kayberry101: 6:56pm On Jul 16, 2017
I don't think so,maybe she was referring to this cheap devices like M HORSE ETC

daphid25:

Is there still a smart phone that goes for 6k?
Re: My Baby Mama Won't Stop Bugging My Life by TohKunBoh: 9:59pm On Jul 16, 2017
Kayberry101:
I think he is due to have a phone at his age, it really goes a long way this days,i think the prize for the TECNO droipad 7d is flexible and durable

and affordable too
Re: My Baby Mama Won't Stop Bugging My Life by TohKunBoh: 10:00pm On Jul 16, 2017
Kayberry101:
I don't think so,maybe she was referring to this cheap devices like M HORSE ETC

even m-horse is not 6k,droipad is one of the cheapest smartphone right now and it is 33,000
Re: My Baby Mama Won't Stop Bugging My Life by Bashspeaks(m): 10:01pm On Jul 16, 2017
What is the price range for the device?

TohKunBoh:
and affordable too
Re: My Baby Mama Won't Stop Bugging My Life by TohKunBoh: 10:07pm On Jul 16, 2017
Bashspeaks:
Have search through the internet for the device suitable for his age,but I can only say that the TECNO droipad has an applicaton for kids to learn from
which application is that?my uncle has the tablet
Re: My Baby Mama Won't Stop Bugging My Life by TohKunBoh: 10:08pm On Jul 16, 2017
Bashspeaks:

Re: My Baby Mama Won't Stop Bugging My Life by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 16, 2017
I really feel sorry for guys with babymama.
Re: My Baby Mama Won't Stop Bugging My Life by mecussey(m): 4:26am On Jul 17, 2017
MissCuppy:
I really feel sorry for guys with babymama.

na watin konji dey cause...nobodys fault
Re: My Baby Mama Won't Stop Bugging My Life by Kayberry101: 10:55am On Jul 17, 2017
It still fall within the range

TohKunBoh:
even m-horse is not 6k,droipad is one of the cheapest smartphone right now and it is 33,000
Re: My Baby Mama Won't Stop Bugging My Life by drnoel: 11:30am On Jul 17, 2017
Nma27:
A phone of 6k should do the trick.

An have her torment his life? No way, no means no.
Re: My Baby Mama Won't Stop Bugging My Life by Bashspeaks(m): 11:54am On Jul 17, 2017
The kids zone
'(
TohKunBoh:
which application is that?my uncle has the tablet

Re: My Baby Mama Won't Stop Bugging My Life by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 17, 2017
drnoel:

An have her torment his life? No way, no means no.
Saying no will bring out d nagging monster in her
Re: My Baby Mama Won't Stop Bugging My Life by drnoel: 12:28pm On Jul 17, 2017
Nma27:
Saying no will bring out d nagging monster in her

Better that than succumb to blackmail. She is lucky sa no be certain men, cos she is being unreasonable.
Re: My Baby Mama Won't Stop Bugging My Life by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 17, 2017
drnoel:

Better that than succumb to blackmail. She is lucky sa no be certain men, cos she is being unreasonable.
True
Re: My Baby Mama Won't Stop Bugging My Life by TohKunBoh: 5:51pm On Jul 19, 2017
Bashspeaks:

33,000-40,000

Probability of it getting to 40k is greed
Re: My Baby Mama Won't Stop Bugging My Life by TohKunBoh: 6:00pm On Jul 19, 2017
Kayberry101:

the price for the DroiPad 7D is not bad(just 33,000)
Re: My Baby Mama Won't Stop Bugging My Life by TohKunBoh: 6:01pm On Jul 19, 2017
For him to have a baby mama,I guess he's rich,let him spoil his child with good thing biko
chikk:
A phone? At age 6? And someone said a droipad to help him study. Biko, what is he studying that's more than 1+2 and A-Z at this age?

I wouldn't advice you get the phone op, but for the sake of peace with baby mama, you can get him something that's not expensive. Preferably the educational gadgets like someone mentioned.

But then, baby mama is being over demanding like you said. It's a phone today, what will it be tomorrow and for how long will you continue indulging her? He's your son too, and you have a say in how he's brought up.
Re: My Baby Mama Won't Stop Bugging My Life by Kobicove(m): 6:41pm On Jul 19, 2017
A 6 year old child does not need a phone...except of course if you're talking of a toy phone undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atlanta Strippers Show Off Their Bodies In See Through Outfit (photos) / You Guys Broke Up, She Slept With Ur Friend, You Guys Came Back / Romancelanders Please Welcome A Palace Princess Amylove5 ,she is new(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.