Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,517 members, 7,840,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Jaywon Invited To Join Illuminati Via Instagram DM (Screenshot) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jaywon Invited To Join Illuminati Via Instagram DM (Screenshot) (47661 Views)

Olamide Blasts Gay Men Wooing Him On Instagram DM / Daph: Lady Exposes Celebrities In Her Instagram DM- Mr Eazi, Davido, Kiss Daniel / MC Galaxy Shows Off His Girlfriend Via Instagram. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jaywon Invited To Join Illuminati Via Instagram DM (Screenshot) by sirp2007: 2:23pm On Jul 14, 2017
Hotshawarma:
common sense will tell you that if illuminati and the way they talked about the cult group is true then they would never send such messages on socia media literally begging an artiste to come and join them most especially a failed artiste like jaywon when there are bigger and more successful artistes and people all over the world ......there are many scammers out there pretending to be from illuminati...even some of them dey create different threads on Nairaland....use your street sense.......be wise

U re very correct.
Re: Jaywon Invited To Join Illuminati Via Instagram DM (Screenshot) by Icon79(m): 2:23pm On Jul 14, 2017
LOL. I was invited to join more than 10 times during my time in college, especially after I was elected President of the African Students Association. And it's funny because I was very active in the Campus Christian Fellowship as well, but that didn't deter them from bothering me!

Confused mugus!!

O pari
Re: Jaywon Invited To Join Illuminati Via Instagram DM (Screenshot) by feelgoodstuffs(m): 2:24pm On Jul 14, 2017
undecided Who is Jaywon?
Re: Jaywon Invited To Join Illuminati Via Instagram DM (Screenshot) by chimah3(m): 2:24pm On Jul 14, 2017
He needs it sha...
Re: Jaywon Invited To Join Illuminati Via Instagram DM (Screenshot) by MAXIMAL123(m): 2:24pm On Jul 14, 2017
cheesy grin grin
Re: Jaywon Invited To Join Illuminati Via Instagram DM (Screenshot) by Elnino4ladies: 2:25pm On Jul 14, 2017
I want to join
Re: Jaywon Invited To Join Illuminati Via Instagram DM (Screenshot) by jona4real92(m): 2:25pm On Jul 14, 2017
EKSU students involved in a ghastly auto crash while returning from Abuja

Yesterday, about 20 students of the Department of Political science, Ekiti State University, were involved in a ghastly auto crash while on their journey from Abuja where they went for the 2016/17 ACADEMIC TRIP.

The trip was led by a senior lecturer of the department and the president of the department.

The accident occurred along the lokoja-Abuja expressway, after one of the tyres of their bus burst.

Everyone survived, but few were injured.
See more photos here: https://aysugar..com.ng/2017/07/eksu-students-involved-in-ghastly-auto.html?m=1

Re: Jaywon Invited To Join Illuminati Via Instagram DM (Screenshot) by Bills2307(m): 2:25pm On Jul 14, 2017
koolcat:
USELESS PUBLICITY STUNT.!!!! meanwhile.
The National Youth Service Corps, NYSC, management has released the time-table for 2017 Batch A stream II orientation course.
A statement released by the management reads, “The NYSC Management wishes to inform prospective Corps members and other stakeholders that the 2017 Batch 'B' (Stream II) Orientation course will commence on Tuesday, ���

VEX WELL WELL....AII DEY MY HOUSE COME N BEAT ME.!!!!! NB: I know say dem go ban me.!!!
issorite

1 Like

Re: Jaywon Invited To Join Illuminati Via Instagram DM (Screenshot) by Antoeni(m): 2:26pm On Jul 14, 2017
What is he waiting for ? he should hurry up,
Re: Jaywon Invited To Join Illuminati Via Instagram DM (Screenshot) by donchijoz(m): 2:28pm On Jul 14, 2017
I laugh.

Re: Jaywon Invited To Join Illuminati Via Instagram DM (Screenshot) by Icon79(m): 2:28pm On Jul 14, 2017
BS! They already have many of the so called successful artists. Do you want me to name names?

In this case, I think they probably want him because he's from Nigeria. To them, Nigeria is the gateway to Africa. They have dominated most of the other regions except Africa so they are desperately seeking members from that part of the world. And that explained why there was so desperate to have my membership. It wasn't like I was the most powerful or the most influential person on campus. They are employing targeted recruitment this time around!

O pari

Hotshawarma:
common sense will tell you that if illuminati and the way they talked about the cult group is true then they would never send such messages on socia media literally begging an artiste to come and join them most especially a failed artiste like jaywon when there are bigger and more successful artistes and people all over the world ......there are many scammers out there pretending to be from illuminati...even some of them dey create different threads on Nairaland....use your street sense.......be wise
Re: Jaywon Invited To Join Illuminati Via Instagram DM (Screenshot) by Funkybabee(f): 2:28pm On Jul 14, 2017
Hmmmmm they full every where especially se√n blog asking people to come and join them

I don't know say they too they refer

Check my link chrome only
Re: Jaywon Invited To Join Illuminati Via Instagram DM (Screenshot) by martineverest(m): 2:29pm On Jul 14, 2017
trying to be relevant
Re: Jaywon Invited To Join Illuminati Via Instagram DM (Screenshot) by Hotshawarma(m): 2:29pm On Jul 14, 2017
Icon79:
BS! They already have many of the so called successful artists. Do you want me to name names?

In this case, I think they probably want him because he's from Nigeria. To them, Nigeria is the gateway to Africa. They have dominated most of the other regions except Africa so they are desperately seeking members from that part of the world. And that explained why there was so desperate to have my membership. It wasn't like I was the most powerful or the most influential person on campus. They are employing targeted recruitment this time around!

O pari

and so if they want artiste from nigeria it would be jaywon??when wizkid dey there,when davido dey there,when 2face dey there,when Asa dey there,when psquare dey there,??you must be joking

1 Like

Re: Jaywon Invited To Join Illuminati Via Instagram DM (Screenshot) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 14, 2017
Illuminati dont make people rich they only give you an opportunity to become rich this is a Scam. The sender of the message is just trying to scam him. Illuminati don't send people message to join them, and they don't beg people to join. infact people beg to join illuminati. Una think say e easy to join illuminati? Gullible Nigerians smh

1 Like

Re: Jaywon Invited To Join Illuminati Via Instagram DM (Screenshot) by donchijoz(m): 2:30pm On Jul 14, 2017
I laugh

Re: Jaywon Invited To Join Illuminati Via Instagram DM (Screenshot) by belindar: 2:33pm On Jul 14, 2017
So why telling us. It's your choice. Commot make I see better thing
Re: Jaywon Invited To Join Illuminati Via Instagram DM (Screenshot) by koolcat: 2:34pm On Jul 14, 2017
Bills2307:
issorite
hahaha
Re: Jaywon Invited To Join Illuminati Via Instagram DM (Screenshot) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 14, 2017
This is scam don't believe we all get the message on Facebook. Let him go and sit down
Re: Jaywon Invited To Join Illuminati Via Instagram DM (Screenshot) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 14, 2017
Na so 1 fool been dm me say ma join,i con think weytin illuminati see for me wey dem want me,i con tell am say i wan join the mumu learner say ma pay 50k for form grin
Re: Jaywon Invited To Join Illuminati Via Instagram DM (Screenshot) by Icon79(m): 2:44pm On Jul 14, 2017
Do you know if they already got those folks?

It's not like they wear a label that says, "I am an illuminati member".

O pari

Hotshawarma:
and so if they want artiste from nigeria it would be jaywon??when wizkid dey there,when davido dey there,when 2face dey there,when Asa dey there,when psquare dey there,??you must be joking
Re: Jaywon Invited To Join Illuminati Via Instagram DM (Screenshot) by Hotshawarma(m): 2:45pm On Jul 14, 2017
Icon79:
Do you know if they already got those folks?

O pari

and those ones are not enough so it is now jaywon??you people are very funny.....
Re: Jaywon Invited To Join Illuminati Via Instagram DM (Screenshot) by ivolt: 2:49pm On Jul 14, 2017
mapist:

Illuminati members are top notch ppl, rich, intelligent and charismatic; not this one wey no sabi the difference between "i'm" and "am" angry

You know the bold because you are a member ?
Re: Jaywon Invited To Join Illuminati Via Instagram DM (Screenshot) by ovoP(m): 2:51pm On Jul 14, 2017
sirfee:
A million likes for this post,illuminati ko...kulluminati ni
oga boss long time ooo
Re: Jaywon Invited To Join Illuminati Via Instagram DM (Screenshot) by dipznano: 2:53pm On Jul 14, 2017
dessz:
publicity stunt wetin jmartin dit sing wet illuminati go dey find am mtcheww

Smh... weed sha angry
Re: Jaywon Invited To Join Illuminati Via Instagram DM (Screenshot) by unqombothi(f): 2:59pm On Jul 14, 2017
Hotshawarma:
grin dem wan scam this one....common sense will tell you that if illuminati and the way they talked about the cult group is true then they would never send such messages on socia media literally begging an artiste to come and join them most especially a failed artiste like jaywon when there are bigger and more successful artistes and people all over the world ......there are many scammers out there pretending to be from illuminati...even some of them dey create different threads on Nairaland....use your street sense.......be wise....
Thank you. I've been wondering why Iluminati trends among Nigerians, now I know it's scammers making it trend.
Re: Jaywon Invited To Join Illuminati Via Instagram DM (Screenshot) by dipznano: 3:00pm On Jul 14, 2017
INVESTORBNAIRA:
Na so 1 fool been dm me say ma join,i con think weytin illuminati see for me wey dem want me,i con tell am say i wan join the mumu learner say ma pay 50k for form grin

Yess... kontinu grin grin
Re: Jaywon Invited To Join Illuminati Via Instagram DM (Screenshot) by franklingud(m): 3:01pm On Jul 14, 2017
Why u dey show us ni?

If you join or you nor join e no concern me na.

Next
Re: Jaywon Invited To Join Illuminati Via Instagram DM (Screenshot) by Callmedondee(m): 3:02pm On Jul 14, 2017
kingjabz:
Jaywon shared this on his page this morning
"So I decided to check my other DM this morning and here is what I found E' gba Mi �
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWhY6k8B2j7/?hl=en

And so? Them won help u nw, since u refuse to b relevant in Nigeria music industry. Well congratulation to u. But if u know what is good for u better take ur chances. Cos Eno go pay u make u loose two thing at a time 1. Fame & 2. Wealth. Just minding my business.
Re: Jaywon Invited To Join Illuminati Via Instagram DM (Screenshot) by dipznano: 3:03pm On Jul 14, 2017
In as much as it looks like a scam, many of ya'll reply like you know the basic criteria for their recruitment

Mstw undecided

1 Like

Re: Jaywon Invited To Join Illuminati Via Instagram DM (Screenshot) by bulletproofmonk(m): 3:06pm On Jul 14, 2017
Bros, no be your kind illuminati dey find.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Banky W Reacts To Wizkid’s Absence At His Wedding To Adesua Etomi / Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him / Jada Pinkett Denies August Alsina Affair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.