Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,526 members, 7,840,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Jaywon Invited To Join Illuminati Via Instagram DM (Screenshot) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jaywon Invited To Join Illuminati Via Instagram DM (Screenshot) (47662 Views)

Olamide Blasts Gay Men Wooing Him On Instagram DM / Daph: Lady Exposes Celebrities In Her Instagram DM- Mr Eazi, Davido, Kiss Daniel / MC Galaxy Shows Off His Girlfriend Via Instagram. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jaywon Invited To Join Illuminati Via Instagram DM (Screenshot) by Icon79(m): 3:06pm On Jul 14, 2017
Omo, those people are on a "crusade". Their goal, get as many people as you can. They even have members who are NOT famous sef.

What about myself? I wasn't that famous, but that didn't stop them from trying to recruit me over and over again. In fact, I would've joined them if not that I am a very strong Christian. Yes, they can be that persistent and that desperate. Trust me!

O pari

Hotshawarma:
and those ones are not enough so it is now jaywon??you people are very funny.....
Re: Jaywon Invited To Join Illuminati Via Instagram DM (Screenshot) by Rick9(m): 3:11pm On Jul 14, 2017
Who be Jayson again dat time, if I hear say this tin no be publicity stunt, make mosquito bite the O.P
Re: Jaywon Invited To Join Illuminati Via Instagram DM (Screenshot) by HashtagMoniker(m): 3:16pm On Jul 14, 2017
He for say Yes nah, then in his dieing moment give his life to Christ.
Re: Jaywon Invited To Join Illuminati Via Instagram DM (Screenshot) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 14, 2017
koolcat:
USELESS PUBLICITY STUNT.!!!! meanwhile.
The National Youth Service Corps, NYSC, management has released the time-table for 2017 Batch A stream II orientation course.
A statement released by the management reads, “The NYSC Management wishes to inform prospective Corps members and other stakeholders that the 2017 Batch 'B' (Stream II) Orientation course will commence on Tuesday, ���

VEX WELL WELL....AII DEY MY HOUSE COME N BEAT ME.!!!!! NB: I know say dem go ban me.!!!

1 Like

Re: Jaywon Invited To Join Illuminati Via Instagram DM (Screenshot) by duccan: 3:21pm On Jul 14, 2017
:DD hahaha
holatin:
the scammer don see say, the star is becoming starless, so he wanna take advantage of his condition.

illuminati is a strong cult, dey don't beg people, people beg to join.

scam is scamming scam nowadays
( VECTOR whatsdat)
Re: Jaywon Invited To Join Illuminati Via Instagram DM (Screenshot) by unqombothi(f): 3:24pm On Jul 14, 2017
Icon79:
BS! They already have many of the so called successful artists. Do you want me to name names?

In this case, I think they probably want him because he's from Nigeria. To them, Nigeria is the gateway to Africa. They have dominated most of the other regions except Africa so they are desperately seeking members from that part of the world. And that explained why there was so desperate to have my membership. It wasn't like I was the most powerful or the most influential person on campus. They are employing targeted recruitment this time around!

O pari

Africans are actually the easiest people to recruit into cults. We like something for nothing. Are we not the people that pray to buy brand new cars while earning a labourer's salary? We like power. We like to "show them". If they're interested in Africans, the damn group would be full of Africans by now. Freemansory is full of Africans now. The nonsense above was clearly written by a scammer operating from a flat in Surulere or Nsukka. I'm surprised you can't see that. I doubt the Iluminati still exists. If it does, it is certainly not the one talked about in Nigerian popular culture.
Re: Jaywon Invited To Join Illuminati Via Instagram DM (Screenshot) by tosyne2much(m): 3:34pm On Jul 14, 2017
Both the acclaimed illuminati and Jaywon are attention seekers
Re: Jaywon Invited To Join Illuminati Via Instagram DM (Screenshot) by morisnewrain(m): 3:42pm On Jul 14, 2017
kingjabz:
Jaywon shared this on his page this morning
"So I decided to check my other DM this morning and here is what I found E' gba Mi � #banuso"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWhY6k8B2j7/?hl=en
I am an illuminant. They never give me any serious advancement since I've been following them on twitter, Facebook & instagram later I discovered they approach those that have already made a platform to grow not me hungry street hustler. Lol. Only what they do is to give inspirational tweet so you would be hopeful. They know you 'JAYWON ' has gotten a growth platform, all they want is your yes for membership so you will blow gbua! Wa kan f'eyan mimo s'oro naani, wa si di awo ile Aiye. Lobatan!

1 Like

Re: Jaywon Invited To Join Illuminati Via Instagram DM (Screenshot) by Ovo04(m): 3:43pm On Jul 14, 2017
It's a scam. Bad English ��
Re: Jaywon Invited To Join Illuminati Via Instagram DM (Screenshot) by bigsmoke2(m): 3:48pm On Jul 14, 2017
grin who be jaywon dem dey invite people no be him type
Re: Jaywon Invited To Join Illuminati Via Instagram DM (Screenshot) by MrGoc(m): 4:02pm On Jul 14, 2017
But. . . Who's Jaywon??
Re: Jaywon Invited To Join Illuminati Via Instagram DM (Screenshot) by castiello(m): 4:06pm On Jul 14, 2017
[b][/b]na boys at work it's a scam na one Ghana or Nigerian guy the play around let's assume jay1 said yes they will bill him and ask him to pay membership lolzzz
Re: Jaywon Invited To Join Illuminati Via Instagram DM (Screenshot) by kanmiolusco: 4:19pm On Jul 14, 2017
Hotshawarma:
grin dem wan scam this one....common sense will tell you that if illuminati and the way they talked about the cult group is true then they would never send such messages on socia media literally begging an artiste to come and join them most especially a failed artiste like jaywon when there are bigger and more successful artistes and people all over the world ......there are many scammers out there pretending to be from illuminati...even some of them dey create different threads on Nairaland....use your street sense.......be wise....
for u fool to know him,to d extent of knowing hx failed career. Dat means he is a success already. #teamjaywon
Re: Jaywon Invited To Join Illuminati Via Instagram DM (Screenshot) by Gkemz: 4:34pm On Jul 14, 2017
Looks like scam from gboys
Re: Jaywon Invited To Join Illuminati Via Instagram DM (Screenshot) by sirfee(m): 4:42pm On Jul 14, 2017
ovoP:
oga boss long time ooo
Brotherly wetin sup?Been a while....
Re: Jaywon Invited To Join Illuminati Via Instagram DM (Screenshot) by mercy232(f): 4:43pm On Jul 14, 2017
Even if illuminati won invite person, nah jaywon remain abi.. NEXT PLS
Re: Jaywon Invited To Join Illuminati Via Instagram DM (Screenshot) by Lumig: 4:53pm On Jul 14, 2017
Hotshawarma:
grin dem wan scam this one....common sense will tell you that if illuminati and the way they talked about the cult group is true then they would never send such messages on socia media literally begging an artiste to come and join them most especially a failed artiste like jaywon when there are bigger and more successful artistes and people all over the world ......there are many scammers out there pretending to be from illuminati...even some of them dey create different threads on Nairaland....use your street sense.......be wise....
Point of correction oga, they don't look for ready-made people, but desperate to be famous and get-rich by force pple especially frustrated entertainers... Those are their easy targets, cos they will promise them what they are lacking or dying to have
Re: Jaywon Invited To Join Illuminati Via Instagram DM (Screenshot) by Acidosis(m): 4:58pm On Jul 14, 2017
This scam message has been in circulation since 2009.
Re: Jaywon Invited To Join Illuminati Via Instagram DM (Screenshot) by newslifeop: 5:00pm On Jul 14, 2017
For real
Re: Jaywon Invited To Join Illuminati Via Instagram DM (Screenshot) by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:25pm On Jul 14, 2017
Hotshawarma:

Thank you
Re: Jaywon Invited To Join Illuminati Via Instagram DM (Screenshot) by Danuvie(m): 5:33pm On Jul 14, 2017
Scammers

Luxury watches, wrist bands, sunglasses etc all at affordable prices. Check them out @ http://www.kenandakyns.com

For quality music production and the latest tunez from across the globe, check out http://music.maddtunez.com
Re: Jaywon Invited To Join Illuminati Via Instagram DM (Screenshot) by zubby29(m): 6:08pm On Jul 14, 2017
Hotshawarma:
please dont call anyone a failure.u b God.besides he is not asking u for money,he is not doing badly for a young man his age
Re: Jaywon Invited To Join Illuminati Via Instagram DM (Screenshot) by Hotshawarma(m): 7:04pm On Jul 14, 2017
kanmiolusco:
for u fool to know him,to d extent of knowing hx failed career. Dat means he is a success already. #teamjaywon
i know Evans the kidnapper,does that mean Evans is successful legally??i know hushpuppi does that define he isuccessful because he is a fraudster??what a dumb comment from you..
Re: Jaywon Invited To Join Illuminati Via Instagram DM (Screenshot) by Hotshawarma(m): 7:06pm On Jul 14, 2017
zubby29:
please dont call anyone a failure.u b God.besides he is not asking u for money,he is not doing badly for a young man his age
he is a failed artiste and even he himself admitted it in his new song "banuso"go and listen to the song ...and yes he is a failed artiste praying to GOD for a change..:.
Re: Jaywon Invited To Join Illuminati Via Instagram DM (Screenshot) by Hotshawarma(m): 7:09pm On Jul 14, 2017
Icon79:
Omo, those people are on a "crusade". Their goal, get as many people as you can. They even have members who are NOT famous sef.

What about myself? I wasn't that famous, but that didn't stop them from trying to recruit me over and over again. In fact, I would've joined them if not that I am a very strong Christian. Yes, they can be that persistent and that desperate. Trust me!

O pari

i know many G-boys around lekki phase 1 that are into the illuminati scam format....all those private messages u get claiming they are illuminati are scammers....am telling u fact not dem say dem say
Re: Jaywon Invited To Join Illuminati Via Instagram DM (Screenshot) by justmenoni: 7:47pm On Jul 14, 2017
Our celebs set with their low IQ, I rcv this message time to time and I knew it's sham.
Re: Jaywon Invited To Join Illuminati Via Instagram DM (Screenshot) by mapist(m): 8:47pm On Jul 14, 2017
ivolt:

You know the bold because you are a member ?

Abeg o grin grin...
Re: Jaywon Invited To Join Illuminati Via Instagram DM (Screenshot) by emolala(m): 9:16pm On Jul 14, 2017
denugajac:
this seems like a prant nothing more

Thief.....thief....thief.....so u have changed u r name in order to scam another person abi ......ur plan will not work...

NAIRALAND BEWARE OF THIS SCAMMER WHO SCAMS PEOPLE BY SELLING NON-EXISTING DATA . RUN.......RUN......RUN..
MODS PLS DO UR WORK AND INVESTIGATE THIS GUY PLS.
Re: Jaywon Invited To Join Illuminati Via Instagram DM (Screenshot) by pocohantas(f): 11:38pm On Jul 14, 2017
sirfee:
A million likes for this post,illuminati ko...kulluminati ni

I found this very funny... grin
LOL @ kulluminati.

1 Like

Re: Jaywon Invited To Join Illuminati Via Instagram DM (Screenshot) by toastedbread: 8:37am On Jul 15, 2017
a question with no question mark? illiterate scammar or is Jaywon trying to trend too?
Re: Jaywon Invited To Join Illuminati Via Instagram DM (Screenshot) by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 15, 2017
lol cooked up dm. baba dey find publicity
Re: Jaywon Invited To Join Illuminati Via Instagram DM (Screenshot) by macheteros: 1:29pm On Jul 16, 2017
The ignorant person that sent the alleged DM had to spell Illiminati in small letters. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Banky W Reacts To Wizkid’s Absence At His Wedding To Adesua Etomi / Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him / Jada Pinkett Denies August Alsina Affair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.