Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,457 members, 7,843,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Major Streets In Jos Flooded (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Major Streets In Jos Flooded (Photos) (18158 Views)

Security Agents Take Over Kano Major Streets As 1-Week Lockkdown Begins / Mr President Must Go! Thousands Of Women Occupy Major Streets Asking For Resign / Atiku: I Started Out As An Orphan Selling Firewood On The Streets In Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Major Streets In Jos Flooded (Photos) by LorDBolton(m): 5:48pm On Jul 14, 2017
muller101:
wrong flood analysis

Counter theory? No??
Re: Major Streets In Jos Flooded (Photos) by Edoziesmart(m): 5:48pm On Jul 14, 2017
Another heavy flood striking Nigeria this rainy season.
It shall be well

1 Like

Re: Major Streets In Jos Flooded (Photos) by ojibole(m): 5:51pm On Jul 14, 2017
You call this flood? The people of lekki wouldn't agree with you oh
Re: Major Streets In Jos Flooded (Photos) by muller101(m): 5:56pm On Jul 14, 2017
LorDBolton:

Counter theory? No??
do u know how many miles it will take the run off surface water to remain above the earth before being emptied into a bigger body of water. It will sink and dry off. So for a river to overflow it's banks it will take time.
Re: Major Streets In Jos Flooded (Photos) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 14, 2017
they all want a share in flood money released by osinbajo
Re: Major Streets In Jos Flooded (Photos) by RealHaute: 5:58pm On Jul 14, 2017
Mynd44:
The scary part is that these floods in the North is going to end up in the Niger River, flow southwards and towards the Niger Delta.

Question is that are the states along the banks of the River Niger ready for the flood that is coming?

Yes! We have been starving ourselves of water so we can drink all the water the flood brings. Flood go fear. angry
Re: Major Streets In Jos Flooded (Photos) by ExInferis(m): 6:02pm On Jul 14, 2017
Rotjijatau:
You've spoken well

Which one in ur profile pic are u?
Re: Major Streets In Jos Flooded (Photos) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 14, 2017
muller101:
wrong flood analysis
give yours please
Re: Major Streets In Jos Flooded (Photos) by Cutezt(m): 6:11pm On Jul 14, 2017
Oh my j town, one of the pix was taken just opposite Ola Hospital. I know Jos in and out.

Meanwhile, learn How to check who viewed your profile on Facebook, catch that babe that has been eyeing you tey tey
Re: Major Streets In Jos Flooded (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 6:17pm On Jul 14, 2017
Buhari government..
Re: Major Streets In Jos Flooded (Photos) by muller101(m): 6:18pm On Jul 14, 2017
smithsydny:
give yours please
well those communities along river Niger can only be affected by coastal flood or fluvial flood. What u see in jos is only pluvial flood. Before it gets to the coastal communities the surface water will sink below and dry off. Am speaking as an hydrologist.

1 Like

Re: Major Streets In Jos Flooded (Photos) by sinkhole: 6:19pm On Jul 14, 2017
DannyJ19:
the gods are angry...
Noo, the gods are not angry at all only that the men are very stupid! you see, these floods will still happen next year and year after and the simple solution of constructing adequate drainage will simply not be done.
Re: Major Streets In Jos Flooded (Photos) by ddjay: 6:20pm On Jul 14, 2017
Rotjijatau:
There was a massive downpour in Jos today & almost All The major streets were flooded.
wich part of jos is ds,d flooding was a bad one 2day
Re: Major Streets In Jos Flooded (Photos) by Rotjijatau(m): 6:24pm On Jul 14, 2017
Cutezt:
Oh my j town, one of the pix was taken just opposite Ola Hospital. I know Jos in and out.
You're right.... truly you know Jos
Re: Major Streets In Jos Flooded (Photos) by Smooyis(m): 6:26pm On Jul 14, 2017
This is lack of an effective town planning.
Re: Major Streets In Jos Flooded (Photos) by Cutezt(m): 6:32pm On Jul 14, 2017
Rotjijatau:
You're right.... truly you know Jos
I stay at Apata but school in Lagos, I know it wella, born and bred in J town,lol.
Re: Major Streets In Jos Flooded (Photos) by pesuwe(m): 6:35pm On Jul 14, 2017
is this not ola hospital am seeing
Re: Major Streets In Jos Flooded (Photos) by Rotjijatau(m): 6:42pm On Jul 14, 2017
It's Ola ooo before central mosque
Re: Major Streets In Jos Flooded (Photos) by Rotjijatau(m): 6:42pm On Jul 14, 2017
It's Ola ooo before central mosque
Re: Major Streets In Jos Flooded (Photos) by YOUNGKAHUNA: 7:01pm On Jul 14, 2017
Since yesterday the rain has been something else... Raining for hours at a stretch. Even with the dump bin all over jos, people still go ahead dumping refuse into drainages. All the drainages constructed at my side are all blocked with either refuse or sand. Sometimes it's not the government fault but we.
Re: Major Streets In Jos Flooded (Photos) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 14, 2017
muller101:
well those communities along river Niger can only be affected by coastal flood or fluvial flood. What u see in jos is only pluvial flood. Before it gets to the coastal communities the surface water will sink below and dry off. Am speaking as an hydrologist.
yes boss..
Re: Major Streets In Jos Flooded (Photos) by blessingee: 7:41pm On Jul 14, 2017
This one na flood? Come to OGOMBO!
Re: Major Streets In Jos Flooded (Photos) by Tecno66: 8:14pm On Jul 14, 2017
shorlla:
This one wey flood dey left and right for Naija this days
Time Don reach to build my Ark
Them call Noah own Noah's ark. Wetin we go call your own?
Re: Major Streets In Jos Flooded (Photos) by Hakolahwohle(m): 10:26pm On Jul 14, 2017
o boi this one small ooo
if you see the one at Tina and Ring Road (Same Jos city)
you go fear...so tay
i started thinking maybe God wants to use water to clear Nigeria
lol grin
Re: Major Streets In Jos Flooded (Photos) by Hakolahwohle(m): 10:27pm On Jul 14, 2017
o boi this one small ooo
if you see the one at Tina and Ring Road (Same Jos city)
you go fear...so tay
i started thinking maybe God wants to use water to clear Nigeria
lol grin
Re: Major Streets In Jos Flooded (Photos) by drealzum(m): 10:30pm On Jul 14, 2017
When I saw Rotji jatau I thought it was a male not until I looked at the profile and saw you are a female.
Maran you are doing well. The rain fell thru out the whole day. Your pictures are dope. kin yi kokari ritdung.
Re: Major Streets In Jos Flooded (Photos) by Nobody: 5:27am On Jul 15, 2017
haha see maternity junction, eya
Re: Major Streets In Jos Flooded (Photos) by emolala(m): 7:44am On Jul 15, 2017
[quote author=bobnatlo post=58457707]This one na flood
Keke de even cruise on top the flood
Come lekki make una know hw fa.
Abi una wan enter list to benefit from FG flood intervention fund by all means?[/quot

Lol..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stick Only To Your Religious Calling, Presidency Tells CAN Scribe, Musa Asake / Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Mother's 77th Birthday (Photos) / Insecurity: Nigerians Have Right To Talk, Sultan Tells FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.