Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,588 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Her Attitude Changed Ever Since She Got Pregnant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Attitude Changed Ever Since She Got Pregnant (1995 Views)

"I Got Pregnant From A One Night Stand At Age 16... And This Happened..." (Pix) / My Wife’s Attitude Changed After Working For A Few Months / 17-Year-Old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant At 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Attitude Changed Ever Since She Got Pregnant by Charlieeeboi(m): 6:24pm On Jul 14, 2017
Seriously, ever since my gf got pregnant, the relationship became something else. She just changed from the loving girlfriend she was to an annoying being.

Every little thing she gets irritated. We can't have a normal conversation without having unreasonable arguments. l'll ask her a simple question and the kind of reply I get is so rude .For example, just an hour ago, I came back from work and met her in the kitchen, playfully I asked what she's cooking and her reply was "I hope you not blind to look into the pot and see what it is"..She just sounded like we were quarrelling..

It's been going on for a while and this started since the pregnancy and the attitude is only towards me, she's nice to every one else. I dunno if it's part of the pregnancy or some other thing. Its just killing me honestly,I dunno what to do

For those who are gonna say that I should try talking to her, I've done that a lotta times, still no positive change
Re: Her Attitude Changed Ever Since She Got Pregnant by agabaI23(m): 6:27pm On Jul 14, 2017
Be patient!
She doesn't have control over her rampaging hormones!
It is common!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Attitude Changed Ever Since She Got Pregnant by BuhariNaWah: 6:27pm On Jul 14, 2017
Mood swing

1 Like

Re: Her Attitude Changed Ever Since She Got Pregnant by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 14, 2017
Lol..I actualy wanted to say sumtin reasnable buh wen I saw d part dat u said d attitude was only towards you.. I wanna say dah she's angry wit u 4 gettin her pregnant.. Lol again..

3 Likes

Re: Her Attitude Changed Ever Since She Got Pregnant by NairalandCS(m): 6:34pm On Jul 14, 2017
I think it's because she's your gf.

Are you making marriage plans ? Or she's just gonna be your baby mama ? Cos that's the only problem I can see here.

Sit her down and ask her.

1 Like

Re: Her Attitude Changed Ever Since She Got Pregnant by Charlieeeboi(m): 6:34pm On Jul 14, 2017
agabaI23:
Be patient! She doesn't have control over her rampaging hormones! It is common!
Patient till when?.. it's eating me up
Re: Her Attitude Changed Ever Since She Got Pregnant by Charlieeeboi(m): 6:35pm On Jul 14, 2017
BuhariNaWah:
Mood swing
mood swing.. every time?
Re: Her Attitude Changed Ever Since She Got Pregnant by Chuksdede(m): 6:37pm On Jul 14, 2017
Bro its completely normal its called mood swings its very common with pregnant women......

Thank me later
Re: Her Attitude Changed Ever Since She Got Pregnant by Charlieeeboi(m): 6:37pm On Jul 14, 2017
Geraldyne:
Lol..I actualy wanted to say sumtin reasnable buh wen I saw d part dat u said d attitude was only towards you.. I wanna say dah she's angry wit u 4 gettin her pregnant.. Lol again..

it might be d reason, but she also had a part to play.. she could have prevented it but she didn't she could have taken pills wen it happened but she didn't, so why the attitude.. I didn't rape her
Re: Her Attitude Changed Ever Since She Got Pregnant by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 14, 2017
You need to ask her for her actions she must have a reason for that
Re: Her Attitude Changed Ever Since She Got Pregnant by Charlieeeboi(m): 6:38pm On Jul 14, 2017
NairalandCS:
I think it's because she's your gf.

Are you making marriage plans ? Or she's just gonna be your baby mama ? Cos that's the only problem I can see here.

Sit her down and ask her.

I made marriage plans, but she said she isn't ready so the problem is far from that
Re: Her Attitude Changed Ever Since She Got Pregnant by tosyne2much(m): 6:38pm On Jul 14, 2017
Charlieeeboi:
Seriously, ever since my gf got pregnant, the relationship became something else. She just changed from the loving girlfriend she was to an annoying being.

Every little thing she gets irritated. We can't have a normal conversation without having unreasonable arguments. l'll ask her a simple question and the kind of reply I get is so rude .For example, just an hour ago, I came back from work and met her in the kitchen, playfully I asked what she's cooking and her reply was "I hope you not blind to look into the pot and see what it is". .She just sounded like we were quarrelling..

I don laugh tire ehn cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Her Attitude Changed Ever Since She Got Pregnant by Charlieeeboi(m): 6:39pm On Jul 14, 2017
lucky999:
You need to ask her for her actions she must have a reason for that

my brother, I've asked but I don't get a reasonable reply
Re: Her Attitude Changed Ever Since She Got Pregnant by mgdimagaladima(m): 6:41pm On Jul 14, 2017
Hmmmm it's like the boyfriend wey wan marry her before u knack her belle ( before u pour ur akamu inside her pot), he use jazz turn her head

advice... Just after she deliver d child ehhhn go to her village and beg her Ex
Re: Her Attitude Changed Ever Since She Got Pregnant by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 14, 2017
Yeah ,she culd.. buh u could have prevented it also.. by using a condom..#50 would have saved all dis drama.. so both of u shud deal wit it, she deal wit d pregnancy, u deal wit d attitude..case closed

3 Likes

Re: Her Attitude Changed Ever Since She Got Pregnant by rosieluv(f): 6:42pm On Jul 14, 2017
maybe she feels she is just a babymama to you, talk to her
Re: Her Attitude Changed Ever Since She Got Pregnant by commystick(f): 6:46pm On Jul 14, 2017
Ur post is really funny op, especially the one she said u aren't blind to look into the pot to know wots cooking lol. Based on my experience with few pregnant women I've come across, she's going through wot I'm certain is early pregnancy cramps which will remain with her until child's birth. So keep going easy on her and try not to reciprocate her being temperamental as it only means smoke to fire.
Happy parenthood anyways smiley
Re: Her Attitude Changed Ever Since She Got Pregnant by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 14, 2017
Charlieeeboi:

it might be d reason, but she also had a part to play.. she could have prevented it but she didn't she could have taken pills wen it happened but she didn't, so why the attitude.. I didn't rape her
Funny. cheesy grin Is this how you both blame yourselves after you did it consensually?.
Re: Her Attitude Changed Ever Since She Got Pregnant by muller101(m): 6:50pm On Jul 14, 2017
Bring ur side chick to the house
Re: Her Attitude Changed Ever Since She Got Pregnant by muller101(m): 6:51pm On Jul 14, 2017
Geraldyne:

Yeah ,she culd.. buh u could have prevented it also.. by using a condom..#50 would have saved all dis drama.. so both of u shud deal wit it, she deal wit d pregnancy, u deal wit d attitude..case closed
what a pathetic reasoning.
Re: Her Attitude Changed Ever Since She Got Pregnant by Papiikush: 6:53pm On Jul 14, 2017
Charlieeeboi:

Patient till when?.. it's eating me up
Nigga chill the fück out.
Pregnant women go through pains and it can make her aggressive sometimes. This is the perfect time you should Respect and care for her cus she is carrying your baby

1 Like

Re: Her Attitude Changed Ever Since She Got Pregnant by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 14, 2017
muller101:
what a pathetic reasoning.

really? u think?.. OK..I think u quoting me is more pathetic.. better start using cd if u dnt..it cud save u a lot
Re: Her Attitude Changed Ever Since She Got Pregnant by muller101(m): 6:57pm On Jul 14, 2017
Geraldyne:

really? u think?.. OK..I think u quoting me is more pathetic.. better start using cd if u dnt..it cud save u a lot
so u indulge in sex before marriage.
Re: Her Attitude Changed Ever Since She Got Pregnant by Charlieeeboi(m): 6:58pm On Jul 14, 2017
rosieluv:

There's no need feelin dat way,we talked marriage and she said she wasn't ready, so what's the problem
Re: Her Attitude Changed Ever Since She Got Pregnant by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 14, 2017
muller101:
so u indulge in sex before marriage.

and you don't?... tell me more
Re: Her Attitude Changed Ever Since She Got Pregnant by muller101(m): 7:00pm On Jul 14, 2017
Geraldyne:

and you don't?... tell me more
its a sin so I dont
Re: Her Attitude Changed Ever Since She Got Pregnant by Charlieeeboi(m): 7:00pm On Jul 14, 2017
commystick:
Ur post is really funny op, especially the one she said u aren't blind to look into the pot to know wots cooking lol. Based on my experience with few pregnant women I've come across, she's going through wot I'm certain is early pregnancy cramps which will remain with her until child's birth. So keep going easy on her and try not to reciprocate her being temperamental as it only means smoke to fire.
Happy parenthood anyways smiley

Yeah pregnant women go through a lot, but why z she like that to just me?
Re: Her Attitude Changed Ever Since She Got Pregnant by Fourwinds: 7:07pm On Jul 14, 2017
Geraldyne:
u can see the reason y some guys will tell u that women are weird...she behaves nice to other but not to her guy...

sometimes I see all these as stupidity
Re: Her Attitude Changed Ever Since She Got Pregnant by phintohlar(f): 7:08pm On Jul 14, 2017
I think it's cos u put her in the family way, dah way u stopped her 4rm eating cow tail & nkwobi with a chilled origin just like i had mine last 9it & messd everywhr up.
Re: Her Attitude Changed Ever Since She Got Pregnant by Fourwinds: 7:20pm On Jul 14, 2017
Charlieeeboi:

I made marriage plans, but she said she isn't ready so the problem is far from that
OP u no get problem na ur girl get problem.....let me come this way....some girls when they are in their early twenties which is the best time for them to reflect on their lives....they don't do that. they rather galavant thinking they still have apple opportunity to flirt.,groove and enjoy themselves...so they hadly think about marriage....feeling the time is still there...before they know one.,two .,three.,four., five years is gone....this time they are 28 or 29 years...the sudden pressure to marry set in either from themselves or their parents...this time they might end up chosing wrongly....So I believe ur girl feels she is still young to start a family before the unexpected happens
Re: Her Attitude Changed Ever Since She Got Pregnant by bigtt76(f): 7:21pm On Jul 14, 2017
It happens. Her hormones is taking over her emotions. Best you can do is patiently tolerate her. She's not started yet ....the time will come when she would be craving that special peppered chicken from Kentucky Fries long distance away from home or even peppered guinea fowl grin Thats when you know she can be annoying.

BTW you said GF? You think that status alone would make her jump up and clap for you everytime she sees you? Bros ...put a ring on that finger joooooor and stop whinning! Are you blind to see the buns in the oven tongue All the best man ...just be patient and tolerant ...she loves you else that buns won't be baking!

Charlieeeboi:

Every little thing she gets irritated. We can't have a normal conversation without having unreasonable arguments. l'll ask her a simple question and the kind of reply I get is so rude .For example, just an hour ago, I came back from work and met her in the kitchen, playfully I asked what she's cooking and her reply was "I hope you not blind to look into the pot and see what it is"..She just sounded like we were quarrelling..

It's been going on for a while and this started since the pregnancy and the attitude is only towards me, she's nice to every one else. I dunno if it's part of the pregnancy or some other thing. Its just killing me honestly,I dunno what to do

For those who are gonna say that I should try talking to her, I've done that a lotta times, still no positive change
Re: Her Attitude Changed Ever Since She Got Pregnant by Fourwinds: 7:25pm On Jul 14, 2017
rosieluv:
it is a lie ...this the reason

OP u no get problem na ur girl get
problem.....let me come this
way....some girls when they are in
their early twenties which is the best
time for them to reflect on their
lives....they don't do that. they rather
galavant thinking they still have apple
opportunity to flirt.,groove and enjoy
themselves...so they hadly think
about marriage....feeling the time is
still there...before they know one.,two
.,three.,four., five years is gone....this
time they are 28 or 29 years...the
sudden pressure to marry set in
either from themselves or their
parents...this time they might end up
chosing wrongly....So I believe ur girl
feels she is still young to start a
family before the unexpected
happens

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Your Best And Worse Attitude That Nairalanders Should Know? / I Knew I Shouldn’t Have But I Was Too Drunk…now,i Am Living A Lie! / I'm Tired Of Olosho, I Need Girlfriend With Big Yansh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.