Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

What Is Your Best And Worse Attitude That Nairalanders Should Know? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Best And Worse Attitude That Nairalanders Should Know? (2015 Views)

Nairalanders Should Learn To Read And Understand. / Nairalanders, Should I Marry This Girl Despite These Observations / Nairalanders Should Stop This Attitude. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Best And Worse Attitude That Nairalanders Should Know? by DreamChaser2000: 11:51am On Oct 11, 2017
Let's share our best and worse attitude that we think nairalanders should know.

My best attitude is I am always punctual in every meeting or event and I like to treat my girl a cup of ice cream especially when she's moody.

My worse attitude is I'm a little bit impatient.

Oya, tell us yours. Leggo.
Re: What Is Your Best And Worse Attitude That Nairalanders Should Know? by Dillusionist(m): 11:53am On Oct 11, 2017
seriously? ?then after they will pay me for telling them...imagine sad
Re: What Is Your Best And Worse Attitude That Nairalanders Should Know? by lilmax(m): 11:55am On Oct 11, 2017
I don't forgive easily....
Re: What Is Your Best And Worse Attitude That Nairalanders Should Know? by Homeboiy: 12:05pm On Oct 11, 2017
Best... ?? cool

Worst... sad
Re: What Is Your Best And Worse Attitude That Nairalanders Should Know? by NairalandCS(m): 12:08pm On Oct 11, 2017
Worst attitude ? I make fun of everything, when I say everything, I mean everything. sad

Best: My Sense of humor + there is nothing you can say that can get to me, I'll probably join you and make fun of me. grin

Re: What Is Your Best And Worse Attitude That Nairalanders Should Know? by GeeString: 12:08pm On Oct 11, 2017
Best:
I don't renege on deals or promises made
My libido is hyper - I can get an erection staring at a statue of Mary the Mother of Jesus sef
There's no dull moment with me, I'm usually the life of every party!
I go out of my way to help people in genuine need - even to my own detriment/regret

Worst:
I'm impatient
I'm vengeful - not only do I not forgive & forget, I will hunt you down till I get my pound of flesh back (sometimes it takes years)
I actively seek to hurt people, I derive a certain satisfaction from seeing people hurt by me grin
Once i'm done with someone or something, nothing (I mean nothing) can take me back
I despise unintelligent people & I do not hide it
When i'm wrong, I just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right
I do not hide my hatred for ugly girls - sometimes I let them know

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Best And Worse Attitude That Nairalanders Should Know? by hibiscus76(f): 12:23pm On Oct 11, 2017
GeeString:
Best:
My libido is hyper - I can get an erection staring at a statue of Mary the Mother of Jesus sef
I go out of my way to help people in genuine need - even to my own detriment/regret

Worst:
I'm impatient
I'm vengeful - not only do I not forgive & forget, I will hunt you down till I get my pound of flesh back (sometimes it takes years)
I actively seek to hurt people, I derive a certain satisfaction from seeing people hurt by me grin
Once i'm done with someone or something, nothing (I mean nothing) can take me back
dude you're outrightly evil

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Best And Worse Attitude That Nairalanders Should Know? by McBrooklyn(m): 12:34pm On Oct 11, 2017
Re: What Is Your Best And Worse Attitude That Nairalanders Should Know? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 11, 2017
grin

My BEST...
I think I'm funny in a good way grin
Im a good listener wink
Actually lemme call IamJ to add some more grin

My WORST...

I know I have this "I DONT GIVE A FVCK" attitude lipsrsealed
AND I do not forgive. lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Best And Worse Attitude That Nairalanders Should Know? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 11, 2017
Good Side: I Understand People Fast... Also, I Forgive Your Wrongs Faster Than You Think

Bad Side: I Fall In Love Quickly angry And I Hide It Perfectly undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Best And Worse Attitude That Nairalanders Should Know? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 11, 2017
Lalas247 Pynkylypz Makydebbie Blackhawk01 Sinaj Huee Tosyne2much SunshineG Oyindidi Lawladey Rokia Tahra oya come And Talk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Best And Worse Attitude That Nairalanders Should Know? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 11, 2017
DeadRat:
Lalas247 Pynkylypz Makydebbie Blackhawk01 Sinaj Huee Tosyne2much SunshineG Oyindidi Lawladey Rokia Tahra oya come And Talk
Re: What Is Your Best And Worse Attitude That Nairalanders Should Know? by nikkypearl(f): 2:04pm On Oct 11, 2017
Best attitude :generousity

Worst attitude :i dont forgive easily
Re: What Is Your Best And Worse Attitude That Nairalanders Should Know? by nikkypearl(f): 2:12pm On Oct 11, 2017
NairalandCS:
Worst attitude ? I make fun of everything, when I say everything, I mean everything. sad

Best: My Sense of humor + there is nothing you can say that can get to me, I'll probably join you and make fun of me. grin
wow..i want to be like you cool

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Best And Worse Attitude That Nairalanders Should Know? by AlexCk: 2:14pm On Oct 11, 2017
Hmmm.

Do they really give a fvck about it @Op??

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Best And Worse Attitude That Nairalanders Should Know? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 11, 2017
Pynkylypz:
talk Jor
Re: What Is Your Best And Worse Attitude That Nairalanders Should Know? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 11, 2017
DeadRat:
talk Jor
Later
Re: What Is Your Best And Worse Attitude That Nairalanders Should Know? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 11, 2017
Best attitude: I love fighting for the helpless, especially women tongue hate hurting pple I care about.

Worst attitude: I don't forgive a cheat... I hate cheats like I hate the devil!

Thanks.
Re: What Is Your Best And Worse Attitude That Nairalanders Should Know? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 11, 2017
nikkypearl:

can u help me with 30billion 4 the akkant

wish you forgive me when u found me with another hoee
Re: What Is Your Best And Worse Attitude That Nairalanders Should Know? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 11, 2017
Best and worst-I never forget.
Re: What Is Your Best And Worse Attitude That Nairalanders Should Know? by nikkypearl(f): 2:47pm On Oct 11, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

can u help me with 30billion 4 the akkant

wish you forgive me when u found me with another hoee
weyrey grin
Re: What Is Your Best And Worse Attitude That Nairalanders Should Know? by Oyindidi(f): 3:56pm On Oct 11, 2017
Best, I'm a loyal and simple person.. I can displease myself to make someone okay

Worst, I don't take things too serious. I get easily irritated
Re: What Is Your Best And Worse Attitude That Nairalanders Should Know? by sinaj(f): 4:09pm On Oct 11, 2017
I can do anything for a friend...

...I dont forgive.
Re: What Is Your Best And Worse Attitude That Nairalanders Should Know? by Horlohlah: 4:13pm On Oct 11, 2017
Best Attitude- I am Loyal to the core.

Worst Attitude - I cut people off easily, I am blunt.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Best And Worse Attitude That Nairalanders Should Know? by Funky123(f): 4:57pm On Oct 11, 2017
Best attitude-I am fun to be with,i make friends easily,i love wholeheartedly Worst attitude- I gets angry easily,i forgives but i don't forget

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Best And Worse Attitude That Nairalanders Should Know? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 11, 2017
GeeString:
Best:

Worst:
I'm impatient
If This Is True Then People Like You Should Be avoided
Re: What Is Your Best And Worse Attitude That Nairalanders Should Know? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 11, 2017
nikkypearl:

why Do You All Have A Problem With Forgiveness
Re: What Is Your Best And Worse Attitude That Nairalanders Should Know? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 11, 2017
Tahra:
Best and worst-I never forget.
so If I Say I Love You. You Will Never Forget It
Re: What Is Your Best And Worse Attitude That Nairalanders Should Know? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 11, 2017
Oyindidi:
Best, I'm a loyal and simple person.. I can displease myself to make someone okay

Worst, I don't take things too serious. I get easily irritated
are You Choleric
Re: What Is Your Best And Worse Attitude That Nairalanders Should Know? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 11, 2017
sinaj:
I can do anything for a friend...

...I dont forgive.
this Is Serious... Most Girls Dont Forgive. Why The hell Is That
Re: What Is Your Best And Worse Attitude That Nairalanders Should Know? by sinaj(f): 5:23pm On Oct 11, 2017
DeadRat:
this Is Serious... Most Girls Dont Forgive. Why The hell Is That
dnt wnt a deja vu
Re: What Is Your Best And Worse Attitude That Nairalanders Should Know? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 11, 2017
DeadRat:
so If I Say I Love You. You Will Never Forget It
Yes.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Women Find It Easy To Slap Their Man For minor Reasons? / Can You Guess My Husband's Profession Just By Looking At My Photo? / Must Read!!! Please!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.