Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,886 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Abdullahi Wamakko Mohammed Dies, Set For Burial (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdullahi Wamakko Mohammed Dies, Set For Burial (Photos) (63089 Views)

Bafarawa And Wamakko Clash At Sokoto Airport / Senator Wamakko Feeding His Pigeons In His House In Sokoto (Photos) / Senator Wamakko Throws Money To His Supporters From His Mansion. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdullahi Wamakko Mohammed Dies, Set For Burial (Photos) by ElectGINeer(m): 9:13pm On Jul 14, 2017
One less clown.
Re: Abdullahi Wamakko Mohammed Dies, Set For Burial (Photos) by netflicks(m): 9:18pm On Jul 14, 2017
I been no know say this NASS Guys get flesh and blood Oo with all their mindless wickedness..so they fit die yet them still they thief...Even the high rank and excess money no fit save the man...him brothers wey still they thief make them continue..One day it will all end in vanity...

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Wamakko Mohammed Dies, Set For Burial (Photos) by bewla(m): 9:19pm On Jul 14, 2017
OrestesDante:
See them looking sober. Na lie. The Thief and looting Spirit in them will not make dem learn.
u reason like me
Re: Abdullahi Wamakko Mohammed Dies, Set For Burial (Photos) by Alcacer47: 9:22pm On Jul 14, 2017
First a yoruba lawmaker,second hausa, tell me whose next...RIP to d dead sha
Re: Abdullahi Wamakko Mohammed Dies, Set For Burial (Photos) by abdulsemiu02(m): 9:32pm On Jul 14, 2017
To Allah we belong and to HIM is our return. Life is vanity and every soul shall taste death. Breif illness? Only Allah have the knowledge about when death will come to everyone of us but it will surely come one day.My brother, are you prepared? How do u think your first day inside your grave will be? Imagine how much you'll be terrified? Will u be able to answer the questions inside the grave? Let us be ready at any time, let us obey Allah SWT and follow the sunnah of our rosul. I ask Allah to turn our hearts to his obedience. May Allah forgive Abdullah Wammako and have mercy on his soul. May HE grant the family strong imaan to bear this loss. Rest well Brother in faith.

2 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Wamakko Mohammed Dies, Set For Burial (Photos) by LEXYCOM: 9:36pm On Jul 14, 2017
Roast in peace
Re: Abdullahi Wamakko Mohammed Dies, Set For Burial (Photos) by Johnnyoungster(m): 9:41pm On Jul 14, 2017
I hope he is buried with the money he has stolen...our politicians won't learn from this oooo...
Re: Abdullahi Wamakko Mohammed Dies, Set For Burial (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:44pm On Jul 14, 2017
this people should just throw this their ancient culture of burying their love ones with just ordinary mat into dustbin, modern Arabians no longer practice this kind culture anymore.. when are they going to bring buhari corpse home

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Wamakko Mohammed Dies, Set For Burial (Photos) by malware: 9:48pm On Jul 14, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
What are we supposed to do with the body of a stinking mallam

Your should be more concerned about what to do with your stinking father's corpse when he dies. At least this one receives some recognition going by the kind of personalities handling the corpse, but unfortunately when your father dies, nobody would be present to even show concern.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Wamakko Mohammed Dies, Set For Burial (Photos) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 14, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
Igbos the most tribalistic people on earth

3 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Wamakko Mohammed Dies, Set For Burial (Photos) by Babalegba85(m): 9:55pm On Jul 14, 2017
Death alone is a preaching to those who are willing to listen and know all what we have laboured for,'my estate 'my luxury cars'my investment 'my family 'my tribe 'my party ' ..... My this my that all are fanity. Ile aye ile asan, awon to laye lana da won ti ku won lo,eda ronu atisun

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Wamakko Mohammed Dies, Set For Burial (Photos) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 14, 2017
malware:

Your should be more concerned about what to do with your stinking father's corpse when he dies. At least this one receives some recognition going by the kind of personalities handling the corpse, but unfortunately when your father dies, nobody would be present to even show concern.
Tell him

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Wamakko Mohammed Dies, Set For Burial (Photos) by aboomustapha001: 9:57pm On Jul 14, 2017
May his soul rest in peace.Amin
Re: Abdullahi Wamakko Mohammed Dies, Set For Burial (Photos) by nwasteve(m): 9:58pm On Jul 14, 2017
Rip hon
Re: Abdullahi Wamakko Mohammed Dies, Set For Burial (Photos) by kikake: 10:00pm On Jul 14, 2017
If Obama is still president, Wamako wouldn't have died
Amer/
ican doctors would have come to the rescue.
Re: Abdullahi Wamakko Mohammed Dies, Set For Burial (Photos) by alanka(f): 10:14pm On Jul 14, 2017
Make you no dey pray say make you no die. The prayer wey you go dey pray be say make you no stay inside this zoo so tey.

If you stay inside this zoo so tey and den come catch lions and lionesses come sey make den come be your roommates...hmm

You go know in your belle sey plane crash better.
Re: Abdullahi Wamakko Mohammed Dies, Set For Burial (Photos) by Lightening: 10:22pm On Jul 14, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:

Oga respect the dead please. Your comment is unsavoury.
Re: Abdullahi Wamakko Mohammed Dies, Set For Burial (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 10:31pm On Jul 14, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
Illiteracy couple with poverty are indeed an incurable disease.
Re: Abdullahi Wamakko Mohammed Dies, Set For Burial (Photos) by Ryda(m): 10:41pm On Jul 14, 2017
decatalyst:
RIP to the dead.

But I don't feel sorry for politicians undecided

point of correction "polithievcians"
Re: Abdullahi Wamakko Mohammed Dies, Set For Burial (Photos) by Sodijan(m): 10:51pm On Jul 14, 2017
Rest in peace and God be with ur families and d associates
Re: Abdullahi Wamakko Mohammed Dies, Set For Burial (Photos) by abdulsemiu02(m): 10:59pm On Jul 14, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
this people should just throw this their ancient culture of burying their love ones with just ordinary mat into dustbin, modern Arabians no longer practice this kind culture anymore.. when are they going to bring buhari corpse home
Islam is a religion, not a culture. Everything Muslims practice as an act of religion is with evidence either from the Quran or the teaching of the messenger. So no way anyone can change it bcs our book has no other version, it's one and we follow it. Besides, we dont bury with mat, we bury with cloth preferably white. You can learn more about Islam. Peace be upon u sir
Re: Abdullahi Wamakko Mohammed Dies, Set For Burial (Photos) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 14, 2017
Oh the creator of Biafra let the ground swallow those opposing Biafra republic restoration.

Those still alive do pushups for referendum in favour of Biafra republic restoration before it is too late for you all.
Re: Abdullahi Wamakko Mohammed Dies, Set For Burial (Photos) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 14, 2017
zombieHUNTER:
we need to send him to London I have a job for him kiss
stay in the world forever.
Re: Abdullahi Wamakko Mohammed Dies, Set For Burial (Photos) by elmoore676(m): 12:16am On Jul 15, 2017
may his gentle soul rest in perfect peace. ameen ya Allah
Re: Abdullahi Wamakko Mohammed Dies, Set For Burial (Photos) by elmoore676(m): 12:23am On Jul 15, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
iz nt culture by D way we don't follow modern arabs we followed rasol
Re: Abdullahi Wamakko Mohammed Dies, Set For Burial (Photos) by AreaFada2: 12:49am On Jul 15, 2017
RIP.
Re: Abdullahi Wamakko Mohammed Dies, Set For Burial (Photos) by bashydemy(m): 12:53am On Jul 15, 2017
R.I.P

But anyone one trying to undermine Buhari Govt and trying to ruin Nigeria will start dying one by one soon..

bookmark this page..
Re: Abdullahi Wamakko Mohammed Dies, Set For Burial (Photos) by blacq2009(m): 1:12am On Jul 15, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
One day, you'll grow. Then you'll stop insulting your father's surname.
Re: Abdullahi Wamakko Mohammed Dies, Set For Burial (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:36am On Jul 15, 2017
elmoore676:
iz nt culture by D way we don't follow modern arabs we followed rasol
the rasol u are following is outdated, if the world is moving also move with the world or u will be left behind , no wonder we have more radical Muslim, high time they should through this ancient myths away... meanwhile u can't be more Muslim than a Saudi Arabians
Re: Abdullahi Wamakko Mohammed Dies, Set For Burial (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:40am On Jul 15, 2017
abdulsemiu02:
Islam is a religion, not a culture. Everything Muslims practice as an act of religion is with evidence either from the Quran or the teaching of the messenger. So no way anyone can change it bcs our book has no other version, it's one and we follow it. Besides, we dont bury with mat, we bury with cloth preferably white. You can learn more about Islam. Peace be upon u sir
no wonder we have more radicalist
Re: Abdullahi Wamakko Mohammed Dies, Set For Burial (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 5:42am On Jul 15, 2017
Even with his political made money couldn't save him...
Re: Abdullahi Wamakko Mohammed Dies, Set For Burial (Photos) by abdulsemiu02(m): 6:17am On Jul 15, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
no wonder we have more radicalist
hmm... May Allah guide you sir. Your nickname said it all. Peace be upon you sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ita-Giwa: What Jonathan Told Me After He Conceded To Buhari / Oga At The Top Crooner Spotted With NNPC GMD / Titi Laoye-Tomori Weds Prince Michael Ponle (Wedding Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.