Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Kenyan Man Presemts His Wife With A New Range Rover As Birthday Gift - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyan Man Presemts His Wife With A New Range Rover As Birthday Gift (1860 Views)

Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It / Kenyan Man Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Married Woman. Photos / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan Man Presemts His Wife With A New Range Rover As Birthday Gift by Nobody: 3:47am On Jul 15, 2017
A man from Kenya, Simon Kabu, the CEO of Bonfire Adventures, brought business to a standstill along Koinange Street, when he presented a special birthday gift, a brand new Range Rover, to his wife.

They built the tour company together, hence his decision to reward her with the special gift

See more photos below:

1 Share

Re: Kenyan Man Presemts His Wife With A New Range Rover As Birthday Gift by cris07(m): 7:45pm On Aug 12, 2017
hello esther... I like to knw u beta, b a pal if u dnt mind.
Re: Kenyan Man Presemts His Wife With A New Range Rover As Birthday Gift by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 12, 2017
cris07:
hello esther... I like to knw u beta, b a pal if u dnt mind.

Hello
Re: Kenyan Man Presemts His Wife With A New Range Rover As Birthday Gift by cris07(m): 9:24pm On Aug 12, 2017
mhizesther:

Hello
can u pls flash me on 08066086057 ama call u
Re: Kenyan Man Presemts His Wife With A New Range Rover As Birthday Gift by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 22, 2017
cris07:
can u pls flash me on 08066086057 ama call u

Why?
Re: Kenyan Man Presemts His Wife With A New Range Rover As Birthday Gift by Blackhawk01: 4:27pm On Aug 22, 2017
mhizesther:

Why?

Segun waya waya tongue tongue
Re: Kenyan Man Presemts His Wife With A New Range Rover As Birthday Gift by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 22, 2017
Ewooo thepussyhunter
Come and see your people oo grin
Re: Kenyan Man Presemts His Wife With A New Range Rover As Birthday Gift by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 22, 2017
sunshineG:
Ewooo thepussyhunter
Come and see your people oo grin

i can see it bro

its no new news jareh, we kenyans are super romantic and we know how to treat our ladies grin grin

people no go comment now o

if they say kenyan man kills his wife etc you'll see dem rushing in to come curse us angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Man Presemts His Wife With A New Range Rover As Birthday Gift by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 22, 2017

Re: Kenyan Man Presemts His Wife With A New Range Rover As Birthday Gift by refiner(f): 7:27pm On Aug 22, 2017
thepussyhunter:

i can see it bro

its no new news jareh, we kenyans are super romantic and we know how to treat our ladies grin grin

if they say kenyan man kills his wife etc you'll see dem rushing in to come curse us angry
U are kenyan? undecided
Re: Kenyan Man Presemts His Wife With A New Range Rover As Birthday Gift by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 22, 2017
thepussyhunter:

i can see it bro

undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Kenyan Man Presemts His Wife With A New Range Rover As Birthday Gift by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 22, 2017
first good news coming frm kenya cheesy
Re: Kenyan Man Presemts His Wife With A New Range Rover As Birthday Gift by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 22, 2017
refiner:

U are kenyan? undecided

yeah

half kenyan half nigerian

where you run go since angry
Re: Kenyan Man Presemts His Wife With A New Range Rover As Birthday Gift by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 22, 2017
Re: Kenyan Man Presemts His Wife With A New Range Rover As Birthday Gift by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 22, 2017
lefulefu:
first good news coming frm kenya cheesy

angry angry
Re: Kenyan Man Presemts His Wife With A New Range Rover As Birthday Gift by refiner(f): 8:10pm On Aug 22, 2017
thepussyhunter:

yeah

half kenyan half nigerian

where you run go since angry
What tribe?
Re: Kenyan Man Presemts His Wife With A New Range Rover As Birthday Gift by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 22, 2017
refiner:

What tribe?
he will google it grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenyan Man Presemts His Wife With A New Range Rover As Birthday Gift by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 22, 2017
thepussyhunter:

angry angry
abeg hook me wit one kenyan chick cheesy
i hear their yansh na die cheesy
Re: Kenyan Man Presemts His Wife With A New Range Rover As Birthday Gift by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 22, 2017
refiner:

What tribe?

urhobo grin (not sure if thats the correct spelling sha but from delta )
Re: Kenyan Man Presemts His Wife With A New Range Rover As Birthday Gift by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 22, 2017
lefulefu:

abeg hook me wit one kenyan chick cheesy
i hear their yansh na die cheesy

you? angry

you wey dey mock me and kenya abi angry
Re: Kenyan Man Presemts His Wife With A New Range Rover As Birthday Gift by bjt(m): 9:13pm On Aug 22, 2017
Now I understand why the other one is looking for husband grin
Re: Kenyan Man Presemts His Wife With A New Range Rover As Birthday Gift by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 22, 2017
thepussyhunter:

you? angry

you wey dey mock me and kenya abi angry
i no mock u oo cheesy cheesy
i jus dey laugh dey laugh at some of d funny tinzs dem dey do.u don see vera sidika ukwu? grin
dat babe yansh na killer grin
no wonder naija millioniares dey run after her grin
Re: Kenyan Man Presemts His Wife With A New Range Rover As Birthday Gift by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 22, 2017
lefulefu:

i no mock u oo cheesy cheesy
i jus dey laugh dey laugh at some of d funny tinzs dem dey do.u don see vera sidika ukwu? grin
dat babe yansh na killer grin
no wonder naija millioniares dey run after her grin

lol
i no like that woman even if shes from kenya sha

her ukwu no look real
Re: Kenyan Man Presemts His Wife With A New Range Rover As Birthday Gift by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 22, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lol
i no like that woman even if shes from kenya sha

her ukwu no look real
fake ke?
are kenyan ladies not the queens of ukwu cheesy cheesy cheesy
anyway naija bigboys dey die for her yansh grin
Re: Kenyan Man Presemts His Wife With A New Range Rover As Birthday Gift by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 22, 2017
Re: Kenyan Man Presemts His Wife With A New Range Rover As Birthday Gift by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 22, 2017
lefulefu:

fake ke?
are kenyan ladies not the queens of ukwu cheesy cheesy cheesy
anyway naija bigboys dey die for her yansh grin

yeah...........dem dey get ujwu sha but i still believe say her own na fake

you no see when her nude leak......the yansh just get as e be when i see am bare

and e get "big yansh" wey naija men no dey follow

most naija guys and ukwu be like.........

Re: Kenyan Man Presemts His Wife With A New Range Rover As Birthday Gift by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 22, 2017
mhizesther:

Hello??

hey?

You're a kenyan too
Re: Kenyan Man Presemts His Wife With A New Range Rover As Birthday Gift by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 22, 2017
thepussyhunter:

you no see when her nude leak......the yansh just get as e be when i see am bare

ehn nude?
didnt see oo
Re: Kenyan Man Presemts His Wife With A New Range Rover As Birthday Gift by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 22, 2017
lefulefu:

ehn nude?
didnt see oo
yes o

her nude was exposed by her ex around june this year

maybe dem still dey internet somewhere i no know

but when i bin see her bare ass for one of them the thing weak me cos e be like wetin fake
Re: Kenyan Man Presemts His Wife With A New Range Rover As Birthday Gift by cris07(m): 3:03am On Aug 23, 2017
mhizesther:

Why?
cos i wish to b a pal...if u dnt mind.
Re: Kenyan Man Presemts His Wife With A New Range Rover As Birthday Gift by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 23, 2017
thepussyhunter:

i just dey see d pix now
i be zoom am sha weda i go see any surgical scar for d ukwu grin grin
Re: Kenyan Man Presemts His Wife With A New Range Rover As Birthday Gift by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 23, 2017
lefulefu:

i just dey see d pix now
i be zoom am sha weda i go see any surgical scar for d ukwu grin grin

hehehe

na wah for you o cheesy

the thing looks real to you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vaseline Crew / Savagery Taken Another Level / Stop Buying Airtime...best Android Apps That Gives You Free Airtime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.