Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,135 members, 7,821,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Kenyan Man Presemts His Wife With A New Range Rover As Birthday Gift - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyan Man Presemts His Wife With A New Range Rover As Birthday Gift (1879 Views)

Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It / Kenyan Man Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Married Woman. Photos / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Man Presemts His Wife With A New Range Rover As Birthday Gift by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 23, 2017
thepussyhunter:

hehehe

na wah for you o cheesy

the thing looks real to you?
well it looks extra ordinarily huge compared to her body size sha cheesy
but since kenyan women are known to have butts thats why i feel her own fit be real cheesy
Re: Kenyan Man Presemts His Wife With A New Range Rover As Birthday Gift by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 23, 2017
lefulefu:

well it looks extra ordinarily huge compared to her body size sha cheesy
but since kenyan women are known to have butts thats why i feel her own fit be real cheesy

hahahah

who am i to argue cheesy

the god of ukwu has spoken

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Presemts His Wife With A New Range Rover As Birthday Gift by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 23, 2017
thepussyhunter:

hahahah

who am i to argue cheesy

the god of ukwu has spoken
grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Man Presemts His Wife With A New Range Rover As Birthday Gift by Lordapson23(m): 8:18am On Sep 25, 2017
mhizesther:
A man from Kenya, Simon Kabu, the CEO of Bonfire Adventures, brought business to a standstill along Koinange Street, when he presented a special birthday gift, a brand new Range Rover, to his wife.

They built the tour company together, hence his decision to reward her with the special gift

See more photos below:

Sap cutie.. How do I talk to u privately??

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The 'sexy' Way This 20 Year Old Girl Celebrated Her Birthday / Raster Man And His Wife Nakkked Photos Leaked Online [PHOTOS] / Video: Chinenye Uzuakoli From Nigeria Naked Video Leaked Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.