Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) (31686 Views)

Busayo Makinwa And Stian Foggensen White Wedding Pictures / Busayo Makinwa And Stian Foggensen Traditional Wedding Pictures / Busayo Makinwa Weds Stian Fossengen Traditionally (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) by Zirah: 10:01am On Jul 15, 2017
ExInferis:
Typical african slavish mentality.

So marrying a white man is now an accomplishment in itself.

Village idiots.

Believe it or not it's an accomplishment. One, you're guaranteed your kids'll be beautiful. We all know the upperhand beautiful people have over others and 2, 3, 4...the list is obvious.
Re: Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) by Ilajeboy(m): 10:03am On Jul 15, 2017
femi4:
They are not good in bed

grin
Re: Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) by KINGinVAHALA: 10:04am On Jul 15, 2017
They have jazz this one
Re: Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) by UbChapter(m): 10:04am On Jul 15, 2017
What an ugly specie. I won't marry her for $100m

1 Like

Re: Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 15, 2017
Inanna:
Why're you so hurt by the truth? Nigerian men cannot just stand to face the truth. What attitude are you talking about again? And who says marriage is my ultimate goal in life? Typical unexposed lout.
your skin glows
Re: Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) by Ilajeboy(m): 10:09am On Jul 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Toke is not to be trusted

Won't be shocked if she hasn't shagged her sister's groom.

Before iJoined the dz forum u usually made my day with ur comments grin ure one of the reasons I joined nairaland
Re: Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) by bejeria101(m): 10:12am On Jul 15, 2017
Talk2Bella:
I love love
genuine love
both of them seem very happy
white or black it doesn't matter, let's stop attaching everything to color
she's happy
He's happy
who dah hell are we to say she's ugly?
hypocrites, like they wouldn't jump at the opportunity
I dunno you sweets but congrats on your forthcoming wedding
Kindly remember these words when she gets blackeyes and goes missing

1 Like

Re: Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) by RealHaute: 10:14am On Jul 15, 2017
Inanna:
Nigerian men should learn from Nigerian women. When they want to marry non-black men, they go for the young and cute ones. But when the men want to marry white women, they go for the ugly, and worn out ones, except the rich men. Probably because they don't have the guts to approach the fresher women as the pussies they are and their green card struggle is real. But they can come here to run their dirty mouths and insult women. Sad.

You have self-esteem issues.

2 Likes

Re: Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) by RealHaute: 10:16am On Jul 15, 2017
dominique:

Actually, the only sets of people that can tolerate the unbearable attitude of the average Nigerian man is the Nigerian woman (they love to insult so much) and the desperate old fat white women. Not thay they don't have guts to approach the younger finer ones but they can't cope in a relationship where both parties have equal rights. So most of them gets dumped eventually.

So disappointed in you, capitalist. There isn't a single shred of evidence to support your claims.

1 Like

Re: Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:17am On Jul 15, 2017
Ilajeboy:

Before iJoined the dz forum u usually made my day with ur comments grin ure one of the reasons I joined nairaland
Yes ooh!! he's my hero here. Nairaland these days is full of shit but nwamaikpe keep bringing me back.
Re: Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 15, 2017
Yeah I spit the truth and in your typical manner, you throw one of your common jabs. Nigerian men sha.
RealHaute:

You have self-esteem issues.

4 Likes

Re: Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 15, 2017
The guy is a hunk
Re: Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) by greatman247(m): 10:29am On Jul 15, 2017
vivypretty:
d guy is handsome.
big n small=perfect match .lol

Perfect match you say? Na I don't think so, time will tell though.
Re: Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) by ExInferis(m): 10:30am On Jul 15, 2017
Zirah:

Believe it or not it's an accomplishment. One, you're guaranteed your kids'll be beautiful. We all know the upperhand beautiful people have over others and 2, 3, 4...the list is obvious.

So you mean all our black kids are ugly, and all hybrids are beautiful.

That makes you ugly as well.

And your comment makes you doubly ugly, inside and out.

Clearly you've never been near enough white people to know how ugly most of them are.

Your inferiority complex is self-debilitating.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) by eyinjuege: 10:32am On Jul 15, 2017
femi4:
They take too much preservative and can food

Not really.. ..
They actually have access to healthier options than us. Every food is labelled with its calorie content. The only thing is they drink too much, compared to us. But It seems we're catching up.
The issue of them not being good in bed is not true, just things people tell themselves to feel better. Not all men are good in bed btw, and Nigerian men also have their share of men not being good in the sack.
But generally, they're more sexually explorative than us (both their men and women). That has both it's good and bad sides.
Re: Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 15, 2017
There are too many sexist(male and female ones) on Nairaland!
Re: Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 10:37am On Jul 15, 2017
Inanna:
Nigerian men should learn from Nigerian women. When they want to marry non-black men, they go for the young and cute ones. But when the men want to marry white women, they go for the ugly, and worn out ones, except the rich men. Probably because they don't have the guts to approach the fresher women as the pussies they are and their green card struggle is real. But they can come here to run their dirty mouths and insult women. Sad.
you should know its always cos of papers most of the times!!Reason is bad to generaliz
Re: Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) by sniper77(m): 10:38am On Jul 15, 2017
Tall and big dude.I wish her a blissful marital life.Toke and Busayo colour be like words and opposite.Busayo no gree use Toke cream.
Re: Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) by Zirah: 10:40am On Jul 15, 2017
ExInferis:

Nope I'm not ugly. I was expecting a daft comment like this. Most naija men are ugly and rotten inside. Even when you're beautiful there's no guarantee you'll have beautiful kids cos our men don't take care of themselves. I bet you're one of them, is this why you're pained?
Re: Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) by sniperr007(m): 10:42am On Jul 15, 2017
sinaj:
The guy is huge tho, big daddy grin

But u fyn sha. Me like d picture I c
Re: Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) by vivypretty(f): 10:43am On Jul 15, 2017
greatman247:

Perfect match you say? Na I don't think so, time will tell though.
. am talking about their size
Re: Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) by Respect55(m): 10:49am On Jul 15, 2017
holatin:
ow old are you ?

na ur papa go marry you at last with that your attitude
Allow her to continue running her mouth
Re: Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) by Respect55(m): 10:50am On Jul 15, 2017
Inanna:
U sound soooooooo frustrated poor fellow. U need help?
Re: Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) by mhiztaNexy(m): 10:52am On Jul 15, 2017
its an engagement. the wedding is taking place at norway and the guy's name is stian. my beautiful aunts
Re: Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) by Obiwannn: 10:54am On Jul 15, 2017
dominique:

Actually, the only sets of people that can tolerate the unbearable attitude of the average Nigerian man is the Nigerian woman (they love to insult so much) and the desperate old fat white women. Not thay they don't have guts to approach the younger finer ones but they can't cope in a relationship where both parties have equal rights. So most of them gets dumped eventually.
True, but it's more of an African thing not a Nigerian thing. In Africa, the man is the undisputed head of the home. Nigerian women and other African women know this, that's why we are compatible. Secondly, No! We only settle for old white women because we want Kpali, green card, Doku, whatever you choose to call it... And finally, NOT TRUE! We don't get dumped by fresh white girls when there is equal rights. Rather both parties separate mutually, and lastly if a Nigerian man finds a fresh white girl and makes her loyal, she'd make the best wife, more than 100 Nigerian girls put together.

1 Like

Re: Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) by Obiwannn: 10:56am On Jul 15, 2017
ExInferis:

That makes you ugly as well.

And your comment makes you doubly ugly, inside and out.

Clearly you've never been near enough white people to know how ugly most of them are.

Your inferiority complex is self-debilitating.

Ogbeni most mixed children are beautiful jor.. Make we see true talk true
Re: Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) by Obiwannn: 10:56am On Jul 15, 2017
Inanna:

Person don scatter this one heart. Sister Kpele oh grin
Re: Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) by Aragon: 10:59am On Jul 15, 2017
Inanna:

Can't believe this is coming from a Lady.... First of all non of God's creation is WORN OUT! And it's very obvious that you do not live here in the WEST otherwise you won't be saying all these. How can you make a General judgement because of the few pics you see online. Come over and see for yourself. That Nigerian Men Insult Nigerian ladies online is Mutual. Y'all do same to each others and you should be asking yourself WHY? I mean look at what you wrote that, "They will run their useless mouth" A guy will see this now and attack you and the Circle of Insults continues. So once again WHY can't y,all be Respectful to each other? When I was a Youth growing up in Nigeria I know there was much Respect between Guys and Girls..so why so much Hate and Disrespect today? What is the reason behind all that?

1 Like

Re: Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) by ExInferis(m): 10:59am On Jul 15, 2017
Obiwannn:

Ogbeni most mixed children are beautiful jor.. Make we see true talk true

You're obviously not a parent.

A real parent thinks their kids are beautiful no matter what they look like.

2 Likes

Re: Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) by ExInferis(m): 11:01am On Jul 15, 2017
Zirah:

Nope I'm not ugly. I was expecting a daft comment like this. Most naija men are ugly and rotten inside. Even when you're beautiful there's no guarantee you'll have beautiful kids cos our men don't take care of themselves. I bet you're one of them, is this why you're pained?

Maybe your black parents should've tossed you out into the gutter where you obviously belong.

Cos you're not just ugly, you're nightmare-inducingly fugly.

2 Likes

Re: Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) by Obiwannn: 11:03am On Jul 15, 2017
ExInferis:

You're obviously not a parent.

A real parent thinks their kids are beautiful no matter what they look like.
No, I am not. But mixed kids are cute. End of story.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SSNaija: Regina Daniels, Nollywood Stars Campaign For Tv Reality Show / Daddy Showkey Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today / Toke Makinwa: A Painted Doll Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.