Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,307 members, 7,811,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) (31688 Views)

Busayo Makinwa And Stian Foggensen White Wedding Pictures / Busayo Makinwa And Stian Foggensen Traditional Wedding Pictures / Busayo Makinwa Weds Stian Fossengen Traditionally (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) by FitnessDoctor: 9:16am On Jul 15, 2017
I see
Re: Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) by Caustics: 9:17am On Jul 15, 2017
sinaj:
The guy is huge tho, big daddy grin
just the way you like them abi
Re: Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) by Talk2Bella(f): 9:18am On Jul 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Epistle loaded
lemme go read
lol
Re: Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 15, 2017
Who said she's ugly?
Talk2Bella:
I love love

genuine love

both of them seem very happy

white or black it doesn't matter, let's stop attaching everything to color

she's happy

He's happy

who dah hell are we to say she's ugly?

hypocrites, like they wouldn't jump at the opportunity

I dunno you sweets but congrats on your forthcoming wedding

1 Like

Re: Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 15, 2017
dominique:

Actually, the only sets of people that can tolerate the unbearable attitude of the average Nigerian man is the Nigerian woman (they love to insult so much) and the desperate old fat white women. Not thay they don't have guts to approach the younger finer ones but they can't cope in a relationship where both parties have equal rights. So most of them gets dumped eventually.
thank you,even ones that are Lucky to get young white ladies,turn to house boys over there only to come back to naija with their 10ft ego shoulder pad and be forming "I am the man" for naija ladies, where as when it comes to white Ladies they become pussies with inferiority complex

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) by muller101(m): 9:20am On Jul 15, 2017
Thread for ladies.destiny killers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) by Talk2Bella(f): 9:21am On Jul 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Toke is not to be trusted

Won't be shocked if she hasn't shagged her sister's groom.
hahahahaha
I knew it would be negative

2 Likes

Re: Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 15, 2017
kennygee:
Dude looks like Miguel Varoni.

Only Telemundo fans can understand this.

Telemundo! It makes it difficult to find a satisfactory man... Please desist.

1 Like

Re: Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) by uvie66: 9:22am On Jul 15, 2017
Toke, how come your sister is black and you are very fair, are you from the same womb, or you shower more than your sister
Re: Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) by Talk2Bella(f): 9:23am On Jul 15, 2017
Inanna:
Who said she's ugly?
one lesbian boy

1 Like

Re: Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) by ashawopikin(m): 9:25am On Jul 15, 2017
dominique:

Lol, you guys know yourselves very well. Even international ashawo Huddah Monroe has said Nigerian men are only good for dating not marrying.
see dem

2 Likes

Re: Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 15, 2017
Talk2Bella:

loool

caught in the act

Madam Talk2Bella. Now that you have finished nysc. You don't want to continue your relationship series on NL again?

Abi that fine boi has held you down with that Strong thing?
Re: Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) by Estiara(f): 9:27am On Jul 15, 2017
Talk2Bella:

one lesbian boy
Your contributions are hilarious! grin grin grin
I love you, no homo, no hoemo.
Re: Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 15, 2017
SmartChoices:

Telemundo! It makes it difficult to find a satisfactory man... Please desist.

Watching Telemundo is like how women love romance movies.

Anyone who cannot differentiate between the world of Make believe and Reality really needs help.
Re: Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) by Talk2Bella(f): 9:27am On Jul 15, 2017
truthsayer009:

Madam Talk2Bella. Now that you have finished nysc. You don't want to continue your relationship series on NL again?

Abi that fine boi has held you down with that Strong thing?

loool

I'd be thru Oct
Re: Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) by Talk2Bella(f): 9:29am On Jul 15, 2017
Estiara:
Your contributions are hilarious! grin grin grin I love you, no homo, no hoemo.
thanks sweetheart
love you too

1 Like

Re: Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) by djlittlej(m): 9:29am On Jul 15, 2017
nice one for her......anyway check my signature, if you are interested hit my line
Re: Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) by holatin(m): 9:30am On Jul 15, 2017
Inanna:
Why're you so hurt by the truth? Nigerian men cannot just stand to face the truth. What attitude are you talking about again? And who says marriage is my ultimate goal in life? Typical unexposed lout.
yeah and marriage shall never be it

1 Like

Re: Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 15, 2017
Talk2Bella:

loool

I'd be thru Oct

Ok oh, God will see you thru
Re: Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) by ariklawani(f): 9:40am On Jul 15, 2017
[quote author=Kingjay5 post=58470452]visit www.collegegist.com.ng for more info[/quote. they make good husband.

1 Like

Re: Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) by femi4: 9:41am On Jul 15, 2017
sinaj:
The guy is huge tho, big daddy grin
queen Sarah
Re: Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) by femi4: 9:42am On Jul 15, 2017
ariklawani:
waiting for my white husband. they make good husband.
They are not good in bed
Re: Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) by Ilajeboy(m): 9:44am On Jul 15, 2017
grin shocked ehhh am new here nd looking for NWAAMAIKPE he's made my day on several occasions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) by allstarcomic(m): 9:45am On Jul 15, 2017
hey guys wathc my new comedy video here on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ke-h6VyiiQA
Re: Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) by eyinjuege: 9:46am On Jul 15, 2017
femi4:
They are not good in bed

Oh really?

Have you dated one before?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) by femi4: 9:48am On Jul 15, 2017
Talk2Bella:

I am so scared of huge guys, I have this phobia they're abusive loool, I am a bit petite and on the short side lol
no wonder you ve been on the run
Re: Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) by haske7(f): 9:48am On Jul 15, 2017
The hustle is real... when your sister is black and you are Micheal Jackson......iranu
Re: Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) by femi4: 9:50am On Jul 15, 2017
eyinjuege:

Oh really?

Have you dated one before?
They take too much preservative and can food
Re: Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) by ExInferis(m): 9:50am On Jul 15, 2017
Typical african slavish mentality.

So marrying a white man is now an accomplishment in itself.

Village idiots.

1 Like

Re: Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) by MissRaine69(f): 9:54am On Jul 15, 2017
Inanna:
Nigerian men should learn from Nigerian women. When they want to marry non-black men, they go for the young and cute ones. But when the men want to marry white women, they go for the ugly, and worn out ones, except the rich men. Probably because they don't have the guts to approach the fresher women as the pussies they are and their green card struggle is real. But they can come here to run their dirty mouths and insult women. Sad.
That is a huge generalisation on your part. A very big generalisation.
1) There are many young Nigerian women who do marry elderly not essentially attractive Caucasian men
2) There are many young Nigerian men who marry successful young Caucasian woman
Now let's talk about the core of the matter
It's no secret that when it comes to most of our countryman abroad the choice of a spouse is driven by their immigration status. They often enough choose a woman who poses the least amount of resistance for them. The woman who will consider herself lucky for having a young man pay her attention.

Nigerian men do have a very negative reputation abroad not so much our women so when it comes to spouses it's easier for a woman regardless of her background or her race to meet a man who is older, same age or younger than her. Even if this young lady has nothing in her name.

A man with nothing especially a man with no settled status will struggle. It's no different to our society a woman with nothing can find a spouse it's a lot harder for a man in the same position as her. But if he broadens his horizon to focus on the women who for example are single mothers , those with low self esteem, not very attractive he will find the fishing grounds very productive.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tuface And His Family Arrive In Eket For His Wedding / Juliet Ibrahim And Eriata Ese's Halloween Costume / I Laugh When I See People Talking About Friend Zoning Men - Tonto Dikeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.