Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,100 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) (31695 Views)

Busayo Makinwa And Stian Foggensen White Wedding Pictures / Busayo Makinwa And Stian Foggensen Traditional Wedding Pictures / Busayo Makinwa Weds Stian Fossengen Traditionally (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) by Zirah: 11:06am On Jul 15, 2017
ExInferis:

Maybe your black parents should've tossed you out into the gutter where you obviously belonged. belong.

Cos you're not just ugly, you're nightmare-inducingly fugly.

On the contrary, you should know you're useless to us. I dare you to post your picture.. ugly, insecure baboon, and prove me wrong!
Re: Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 15, 2017
Damn I wish I had his statute I would look so big.
Re: Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 11:16am On Jul 15, 2017
UbChapter:
What an ugly specie. I won't marry her for $100m

Good for you. As for me, I can even marry her for less, like $99.9m.
Re: Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 15, 2017
Why can't be just be happy about marriages even interracial, why must we put others down to prove a point ? undecided
Re: Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) by MrCork: 11:33am On Jul 15, 2017
Inanna:
Yeah I spit the truth and in your typical manner, you throw one of your common jabs. Nigerian men sha.

...Innanna...u dis Uganda gold diggggger findin man on nairaland....I don't wannnntiu....we don't wannnntiu...no man wannnntiu u don't have school homework??(no oofeense) angry
Re: Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) by Talk2Bella(f): 11:39am On Jul 15, 2017
truthsayer009:

Ok oh, God will see you thru
Amen
Re: Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) by Talk2Bella(f): 11:40am On Jul 15, 2017
femi4:
no wonder you ve been on the run
run?
Re: Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) by Mup4life: 11:47am On Jul 15, 2017
MissRaine69:

That is a huge generalisation on your part. A very big generalisation.
1) There are many young Nigerian women who do marry elderly not essentially attractive Caucasian men
2) There are many young Nigerian men who marry successful young Caucasian woman
Now let's talk about the core of the matter
It's no secret that when it comes to most of our countryman abroad the choice of a spouse is driven by their immigration status. They often enough choose a woman who poses the least amount of resistance for them. The woman who will consider herself lucky for having a young man pay her attention.

Nigerian men do have a very negative reputation abroad not so much our women so when it comes to spouses it's easier for a woman regardless of her background or her race to meet a man who is older, same age or younger than her. Even if this young lady has nothing in her name.

A man with nothing especially a man with no settled status will struggle. It's no different to our society a woman with nothing can find a spouse it's a lot harder for a man in the same position as her. But if he broadens his horizon to focus on the women who for example are single mothers , those with low self esteem, not very attractive he will find the fishing grounds very productive.
you sound very matured and reasonable, i hope some ladies get to see what happens in the western world before comparing it with the nigerian way of life and culture. And the issue of equality is pathethic really, you want equality and you cannot take care of your own bills? You depend on your spouse for 90 percent of your needs and you crave for equality? Naija gals need to wake up.

1 Like

Re: Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) by gloriadadiva(f): 11:52am On Jul 15, 2017
Talk2Bella:
I love love

genuine love

both of them seem very happy

white or black it doesn't matter, let's stop attaching everything to color

she's happy

He's happy

who dah hell are we to say she's ugly?

hypocrites, like they wouldn't jump at the opportunity

I dunno you sweets but congrats on your forthcoming wedding
don't mind this people... She is ugly like they say but she attracted a white cute guy but what of the snow white Toke,who is bleached and fair. Its just to show that beauty is character and it lies in the eyes of the beholder. Am happy for her as well. Hml!

1 Like

Re: Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) by Mup4life: 11:55am On Jul 15, 2017
dominique:

Actually, the only sets of people that can tolerate the unbearable attitude of the average Nigerian man is the Nigerian woman (they love to insult so much) and the desperate old fat white women. Not thay they don't have guts to approach the younger finer ones but they can't cope in a relationship where both parties have equal rights. So most of them gets dumped eventually.
Nigeria girls are involved in the most parasitic relationship ever, and from your analysis the only people who can tolerate that is the nigerian man. The average nigerian woman depends on the man for everything and anything, thus the goal of an average girl is to have a rich or comfortable guy as a boyfriend or hubby and channel all her problems to the man.

1 Like

Re: Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) by gloriadadiva(f): 12:03pm On Jul 15, 2017
UbChapter:
What an ugly specie. I won't marry her for $100m
I sorry for you this hypocrite,anyways go and wash plate my friend. Uturukpeke like you grin
Re: Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 15, 2017
JamieBlog:
Fresh from her Ciroc Tour, Toke Makinwa arrived Lagos to show love and support to her younger sister, Busayo Makinwa who is set to wed a white man.

Toke took to snapchat to share pictures of the great time they had, and also had time to take a picture with the very happy groom.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/07/toke-makinwa-rejoices-as-her-younger.html

Nigeria women and hypocrisy are like 5 and 6. They expect the nigerian man to have a mansion, drive a roll royce, have a very fat bank account, before agreeing to marriage but they go on instagram and Facebook to hunt for poor lowlife white men who don't have balls to chat up a lady real time but spend their whole time liking pictures, posting silly comments and masturbating. The other day, a common bar tender from the UK came to nigeria for arrange marriage and the silly lagos girls went gaga and he was so shocked about the way he was being treated like a pop star when he is shit back home who can not afford to have a girlfriend. Looking at the picture, you can easily tell the guy is a poor naive and timid chicken hunted on instagram.

1 Like

Re: Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) by RaeMystix: 12:13pm On Jul 15, 2017
Don't think he is white. He looks Spanish to me grin

I do wish them a HML in advance
Re: Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 15, 2017
kennygee:
Dude looks like Miguel Varoni.

Only Telemundo fans can understand this.
in the voice of timaya: ''no time to sit down dey watch telemundo!'' smiley
Re: Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 15, 2017
Inanna:
Nigerian men should learn from Nigerian women. When they want to marry non-black men, they go for the young and cute ones. But when the men want to marry white women, they go for the ugly, and worn out ones, except the rich men. Probably because they don't have the guts to approach the fresher women as the pussies they are and their green card struggle is real. But they can come here to run their dirty mouths and insult women. Sad.

50 billionaira fall on you ma'am...You are mouthed..
Re: Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) by sinaj(f): 12:32pm On Jul 15, 2017
sniperr007:

But u fyn sha. Me like d picture I c
Thank u wink
Re: Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) by sinaj(f): 12:36pm On Jul 15, 2017
femi4:
queen Sarah
King Femi smiley
Re: Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) by sinaj(f): 12:40pm On Jul 15, 2017
Caustics:
just the way you like them abi
I don't like dem huge. Don't wana get lost in a hug.
Re: Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) by sinaj(f): 12:42pm On Jul 15, 2017
Talk2Bella:

I am so scared of huge guys, I have this phobia they're abusive loool, I am a bit petite and on the short side lol
lol

I think the phobia is normal amongst short girls tho.

I also dnt like very tall guys or huge guys.
Re: Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) by diva90: 12:58pm On Jul 15, 2017
Good looking man
Re: Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) by Talk2Bella(f): 1:41pm On Jul 15, 2017
sinaj:
lol
loool
tall guys intimidate my height lool
Re: Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) by Talk2Bella(f): 1:42pm On Jul 15, 2017
gloriadadiva:
don't mind this people... She is ugly like they say but she attracted a white cute guy but what of the snow white Toke,who is bleached and fair. Its just to show that beauty is character and it lies in the eyes of the beholder. Am happy for her as well. Hml!

most white men aren't superficial
Re: Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) by wink2015(m): 1:55pm On Jul 15, 2017
White men are increasing showing more interest in black girls these days.

In the past, for racial factor, they date their fellow white caucasian girl.

But despite all this interacial marriages, society is still faced with racial problems.

What is actually wrong?
Re: Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) by wink2015(m): 1:55pm On Jul 15, 2017
grin
Re: Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) by UbChapter(m): 2:28pm On Jul 15, 2017
gloriadadiva:
I sorry for you this hypocrite,anyways go and wash plate my friend. Uturukpeke like you grin

Lol. Why nah? Na fight? So I no fit talk my mind again? I can repeat over and over again. I won't marry her for that amount.

1 Like

Re: Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) by UbChapter(m): 2:29pm On Jul 15, 2017
SlayQueenSlayer:

Good for you. As for me, I can even marry her for less, like $99.9m.
Good for you too. I got no time for ugly species.

1 Like

Re: Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 2:57pm On Jul 15, 2017
UbChapter:

Good for you too. I got no time for ugly species.

Nobody ugly o.
Re: Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) by GrandMufti: 3:26pm On Jul 15, 2017
sinaj:
lol

Huge?
Re: Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) by bereto(m): 3:58pm On Jul 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Toke is not to be trusted

Won't be shocked if she hasn't shagged her sister's groom.
lol
Re: Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) by sinaj(f): 4:03pm On Jul 15, 2017
GrandMufti:

Huge?
tall nd very fat tongue
Re: Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 15, 2017
Inanna:
Nigerian men should learn from Nigerian women. When they want to marry non-black men, they go for the young and cute ones. But when the men want to marry white women, they go for the ugly, and worn out ones, except the rich men. Probably because they don't have the guts to approach the fresher women as the pussies they are and their green card struggle is real. But they can come here to run their dirty mouths and insult women. Sad.

Actually, A white women are super materialistic especially when young. Aint know way a young white woman will marry and African man not making six figures. Look at all the men that married fine young white women e.g Tiger woods etc. They are all rich and successful. Dont forget that these young white women most often prefer to chose from their own race just like any race does. But on the other hand, our african women also are materialistic and prefer young men that are well to do (or atleast will provide them citizenship to live the good life). So it's really not about race but about gender behavior.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DonJazzy Cuddles New Born Baby: Fans Reacts (Pics,Video) / I’ll like to meet The Sugar Daddy 'Bankrolling' my business — Ifu Ennada / Segun Arinze Shows Off His Baby Girl (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.