Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,368 members, 7,812,058 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) (31694 Views)

Busayo Makinwa And Stian Foggensen White Wedding Pictures / Busayo Makinwa And Stian Foggensen Traditional Wedding Pictures / Busayo Makinwa Weds Stian Fossengen Traditionally (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) by ariklawani(f): 4:59pm On Jul 15, 2017
[quote author=femi4 post=58475283]They are not good in bed[/quo.Being good is individual thing..ones happiness is important.most Nigeria men don't make good husband.All I need is a white Man.
Re: Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) by femi4: 5:00pm On Jul 15, 2017
[quote author=ariklawani post=58487769][/quote]Say bye bye to great sex
Re: Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) by ariklawani(f): 5:56pm On Jul 15, 2017
will make it great.I need peace of mind, happiness and love.naija husbands are heartbreaker.am too emotional for that.
biko leave me oo
Re: Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) by Naturalized(m): 6:11pm On Jul 15, 2017
12inches1:

Actually, A white women are super materialistic especially when young. Aint know way a young white woman will marry and African man not making six figures. Look at all the men that married fine young white women e.g Tiger woods etc. They are all rich and successful. Dont forget that these young white women most often prefer to chose from their own race just like any race does. But on the other hand, our african women also are materialistic and prefer young men that are well to do (or atleast will provide them citizenship to live the good life). So it's really not about race but about gender behavior.

This 100%.
It's actually rare to find a young non-single mother, sexy Caucasian lady in a serious relationship with a Nigerian guy abroad. These girls also have aspirations which includes getting married to a smoking hot white dude so Naija guys are basically left with the dredges of society. Having said that, there are also some girls who form bonds with naija guys from high school and all which later extends to relationship/marriage, I have seen quite a number of cases like that.
Re: Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) by RealHaute: 6:40pm On Jul 15, 2017
Inanna:
Yeah I spit the truth and in your typical manner, you throw one of your common jabs. Nigerian men sha.

You're very lucky you didn't insult me. 'Cos if you had insulted me, I'd have pointed out how you decorate your post and show off your thighs all in a bid to get approval from strangers online. And that would have led us back to the self-esteem issues. So are you feeling lucky right now, young lady? grin
Re: Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 15, 2017
First of all, it's my profile, I can put whatever the fuçk I want. And let me correct that stupid idea you have that it's to get approval from strangers. I don't need anyone's approval and you should have understood that from my blunt and disagreeable comments. If I decide to put my tîts on my profile, it's solely for my satisfaction and to make ME happy and not to get attention from people I don't give a fuçk about. Please get it right.
RealHaute:

You're very lucky you didn't insult me. 'Cos if you had insulted me, I'd have pointed out how you decorate your post and show off your thighs all in a bid to get approval from strangers online. And that would have led us back to the self-esteem issues. So are you feeling lucky right now, young lady? grin
Re: Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) by GrandMufti: 8:29pm On Jul 15, 2017
sinaj:
tall nd very fat tongue

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) by RealHaute: 9:09pm On Jul 15, 2017
Inanna:
First of all, it's my profile, I can put whatever the fuçk I want. And let me correct that stupid idea you have that it's to get approval from strangers. I don't need anyone's approval and you should have understood that from my blunt and disagreeable comments. If I decide to put my tîts on my profile, it's solely for my satisfaction and to make ME happy and not to get attention from people I don't give a fuçk about. Please get it right.

1. I don't follow you around so I don't know jackshit about your comments.

2. Please put it on, wonderwoman. I also want you to be happy.

3. "People you don't give a f*** about." Is that arrogance? Learn some manners, miss. cheesy

4. You chose purple this time around: a colour associated with position and wealth. You're showing off again? I hate to be the one to break it to you, miss, but that's classic low self-esteem. Along with disagreeing with everyone, and your overly contramundial disposition. tongue
Re: Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 15, 2017
Bruh, you can try your unwanted psycho analysis with a more interested person. You have the license to think and believe whatever the fuçk you want, I do NOT give even a sliver of shît smiley. I'm not explaining shît to you or to anyone else for that matter, anymore. Now run along and quit quoting me. You will be ignored.
RealHaute:

1. I don't follow you around so I don't know jackshit about your comments.

2. Please put it on, wonderwoman. I also want you to be happy.

3. "People you don't give a f*** about." Is that arrogance? Learn some manners, miss. cheesy

4. You chose purple this time around: a colour associated with position and wealth. You're showing off again? I hate to be the one to break it to you, miss, but that's classic low self-esteem. Along with disagreeing with everyone, and your overly contramundial disposition. tongue
Re: Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) by RealHaute: 9:25pm On Jul 15, 2017
Inanna:
Bruh, you can try your unwanted psycho analysis with a more interested person. You have the license to think and believe whatever the fuçk you want. I'm not explaining shît to you or to anyone else for that matter, anymore. Now run along and quit quoting me. You will be ignored.

Wassup with the expletives, are you angry? Awww...Inanna....do you need nana to rock you back and forth? cry

You can ignore me. But let me know when you upload your tits. I want to use the pic to judge if my favorite movie is Olympus Has Fallen or A Bridge Too Far. But miracles do happen. You believe in miracles, Inanna?
Re: Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) by sniperr007(m): 10:11pm On Jul 15, 2017
sinaj:
Thank u wink
me want to meet u oh
Re: Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) by sinaj(f): 10:56pm On Jul 15, 2017
sniperr007:
me want to meet u oh
someday u will smiley
Re: Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) by Nobody: 6:23am On Jul 16, 2017
sinaj:
someday u will smiley

So You get nervous about me and deleted me from your BBM grin Hope you deleted all my stuffs as well smiley
Re: Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) by sniperr007(m): 1:58pm On Jul 16, 2017
sinaj:
someday u will smiley

How wil it happen?
Re: Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) by chiamaka4g: 3:27pm On Jul 18, 2017
Cutest! The guy is dope kiss
Re: Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) by sniperr007(m): 9:37pm On Aug 01, 2017
sinaj:
someday u will smiley

Pls reach me on rickiedominic@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kiss Daniel Is The Biggest Winner At The Headies Awards 2016 / DonJazzy Cuddles New Born Baby: Fans Reacts (Pics,Video) / I’ll like to meet The Sugar Daddy 'Bankrolling' my business — Ifu Ennada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.