Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” (53489 Views)

They Won't Know Your Value Until They Lose You / I CAUGHT HIM: I Caught My Friend Doing This...He Thought I Won't Know [PHOTO] / Young Man Married To Oyinbo Grandma (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by joshkiddies: 3:57pm On Jul 15, 2017
Following his engagement to his white girlfriend, Keena Godson, a so-in-love Nigerian man Samuel Nnamdi has warned anyone who tries to put asunder in his relationship to back off or he/she will never know peace.

He further disclosed that though most people might think it’s about the money, but everyone judging him know nothing about unconditional love. Here are his posts;

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/will-never-see-peace-try-put-asunder-nigerian-man-engagement-white-girlfriend.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by whitebeard(m): 4:00pm On Jul 15, 2017
Watin they worry this one, who they chase u and your wife..!!

242 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 15, 2017
See them. Marring grannies for green card.
I don't even know how these old women fall for their lies.

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 15, 2017
This is exactly what I was talking about in the other thread. Nigerian men should take a cue from their female counterpart when going into interracial relationships. Lazy and hungry negro. He should enjoy his worn out wife.

101 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 15, 2017
Their business.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by agbonkamen(f): 4:08pm On Jul 15, 2017
This is bad

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 15, 2017
Inanna:
This is exactly what I was talking about in the other thread. Nigerian men should take a cue from their female counterpart when going into interracial relationships.Lazy and hungry negro. He should enjoy his worn out wife.

How do you know he's lazy and hungry?undecided

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 15, 2017
Why else would he go for a grandma if not for green card, her pension and insurance policy? And they're the same people that'll call Nigerian girls broke and hungry. It's pretty obvious.
Tahrah:
How do you know he's lazy and hungry?undecided

86 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by Homeboiy: 4:18pm On Jul 15, 2017
sharp guy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by Nutase: 4:28pm On Jul 15, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin laffin in portu GEESE.
I hope she lays enough golden eggs if not ehn... lipsrsealed

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by refiner(f): 4:42pm On Jul 15, 2017
We already know u married her for greencardlove..

32 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 15, 2017
refiner:
We already know u married her for greencardlove..
isn't it obvious smiley by the way i saw someone that looks a lot like you refiner, kind of like your doppelganger

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by refiner(f): 4:51pm On Jul 15, 2017
Japhet04:
isn't it obvious smiley by the way i saw someone that looks a lot like you refiner
Seriously?...i doubt that.. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 15, 2017
refiner:

Seriously?...i doubt that.. tongue
no am serious, you didnt think youre the only one that would monopolize such a pretty face did you? Well sorry, you have a doppelganger wink

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by refiner(f): 5:00pm On Jul 15, 2017
Japhet04:
no am serious, you didnt think youre the only one that would monopolize such a pretty face did you? Well sorry, you have a doppelganger wink
U sure must have seen that face in ur fantasy world..sorry! tongue

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 15, 2017
refiner:

U sure must have seen that face in ur fantasy world..sorry! tongue
yeah could be, so am curious, i wanna know your story smiley
Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by jejemanito: 6:15pm On Jul 15, 2017
grin
Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by IMASTEX: 6:16pm On Jul 15, 2017
Hmm
Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by muller101(m): 6:17pm On Jul 15, 2017
Chai!! Village people still de hunt this one

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by GeneralOjukwu: 6:17pm On Jul 15, 2017
"Better to marry your ancestor, than to carry drugs destroying your anus". ...

Pete Edochie, 2017

26 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by oshe11: 6:17pm On Jul 15, 2017
You love her reach my love for Chelsea n KANTEYOKO

Im back again.....

KANTEYOKO IS NOW A REALITY grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by Headlesschicken(m): 6:17pm On Jul 15, 2017
grin who am i to judge you,if i were you i would gladly do d same... Get rich or die trying...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 15, 2017
True love you say. Lemme ask True love of what?

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by ennon92(m): 6:20pm On Jul 15, 2017
Thats the escape route from poverty, any way na way sharp guy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by Gkemz: 6:20pm On Jul 15, 2017
He has the answer himself.
Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by brandydaniells(m): 6:20pm On Jul 15, 2017
how did i get in here

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by herkeym001(m): 6:21pm On Jul 15, 2017
Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by jmoore(m): 6:21pm On Jul 15, 2017
Nnamudi, o gini kwa?

You dey call grand mother baby eh?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by Trustme2(m): 6:22pm On Jul 15, 2017
Am still waiting for the time when a rich white man will propose to my Granny in Nekede. grin grin grin grin ;DD. Until then, please enjoy your expired commodity

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” by juzzy8600: 6:23pm On Jul 15, 2017
Naughty ride

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UNIPORT Students Turn Romeo & Juliet For Valentine (Photos) / See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics) / Man Kneels & Proposes To His Girlfriend In Uyo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.