Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,542 members, 7,837,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Obasanjo: "I Dropped Matthew, If You Want To See My Eyes Red, Call Me That"  - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo: "I Dropped Matthew, If You Want To See My Eyes Red, Call Me That"  (53917 Views)

Obasanjo: I Ran Away From Arabic Qur’anic School Over Fear Of The Cane / Olusegun Obasanjo: I Had N20,000 In Account In 1999 Didn't Mean I Wasn't Wealthy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo: "I Dropped Matthew, If You Want To See My Eyes Red, Call Me That"  by Scatterscatter(m): 6:53pm On Jul 15, 2017
I call you Matthew!!!

Come and beat me, Iyam in my house lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: "I Dropped Matthew, If You Want To See My Eyes Red, Call Me That"  by dacovajnr: 6:54pm On Jul 15, 2017
MATTEW!!! grin grin

I'm in my house coman beat me

Re: Obasanjo: "I Dropped Matthew, If You Want To See My Eyes Red, Call Me That"  by Motion123(m): 6:55pm On Jul 15, 2017
I want to see the red eyes..... Matthew, Matthew, Matthew
how many time did I call u? Pls show us ur red eyes........ Lol

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: "I Dropped Matthew, If You Want To See My Eyes Red, Call Me That"  by Motion123(m): 6:55pm On Jul 15, 2017
I want to see the red eyes..... Matthew, Matthew, Matthew
how many time did I call u? Pls show us ur red eyes........ Lol
Re: Obasanjo: "I Dropped Matthew, If You Want To See My Eyes Red, Call Me That"  by jiangchu: 6:55pm On Jul 15, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
He has a point though.. Names mean a lot..whatever rocks his boat

are you really sure name means alot. have you consider names like george bush, condolizza rice, bill gate.

are still convinced it has meaning.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: "I Dropped Matthew, If You Want To See My Eyes Red, Call Me That"  by Liability(m): 6:55pm On Jul 15, 2017
Ma tthew matthew.....i haff call u matthew obasanjo. I am in my house, come and beat me.
Re: Obasanjo: "I Dropped Matthew, If You Want To See My Eyes Red, Call Me That"  by Maj196(m): 6:55pm On Jul 15, 2017
Matheeeew!! Oya where d Red eye
Re: Obasanjo: "I Dropped Matthew, If You Want To See My Eyes Red, Call Me That"  by boyency: 6:55pm On Jul 15, 2017
the statement is very incoherent,,,,, I don't understand it.
Re: Obasanjo: "I Dropped Matthew, If You Want To See My Eyes Red, Call Me That"  by RSVP: 6:56pm On Jul 15, 2017
Modsenemy:
Mr Mathew, what if no one is on the bridge when it collapses

Obasanjo:are u mad?

"A bridge or house"... Use ur brain
Re: Obasanjo: "I Dropped Matthew, If You Want To See My Eyes Red, Call Me That"  by goldenarrow: 7:00pm On Jul 15, 2017
wunmi590:
Matthew, come and beat me in my house

Na Baba you dey tease like this? Issalrite o.
Re: Obasanjo: "I Dropped Matthew, If You Want To See My Eyes Red, Call Me That"  by bobestman(m): 7:02pm On Jul 15, 2017
baba don start to take that shagamu weed again
Re: Obasanjo: "I Dropped Matthew, If You Want To See My Eyes Red, Call Me That"  by uvalued(m): 7:04pm On Jul 15, 2017
YourImaginaryBF:
Aremu Mathew grin
bros u don see hin red eye grin
Re: Obasanjo: "I Dropped Matthew, If You Want To See My Eyes Red, Call Me That"  by femi4: 7:04pm On Jul 15, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
He has a point though.. Names mean a lot..whatever rocks his boat
And what's wrong in being a tax collector
Re: Obasanjo: "I Dropped Matthew, If You Want To See My Eyes Red, Call Me That"  by DJMCOTTY(m): 7:04pm On Jul 15, 2017
Mathoooooo!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: "I Dropped Matthew, If You Want To See My Eyes Red, Call Me That"  by jhoesee(m): 7:10pm On Jul 15, 2017
Rrankdonga:
What has been named Matthew got to do with the mistake of an engineer?
This news update was edited by a Lazy person.
I tot i was d only lost one
Re: Obasanjo: "I Dropped Matthew, If You Want To See My Eyes Red, Call Me That"  by plainmirror(m): 7:10pm On Jul 15, 2017
Rrankdonga:
What has been named Matthew got to do with the mistake of an engineer?
This news update was edited by a Lazy person.

The thing weak me gan!
Re: Obasanjo: "I Dropped Matthew, If You Want To See My Eyes Red, Call Me That"  by Bibors(m): 7:15pm On Jul 15, 2017
You know a name is that important and you keep fighting for one given by Flora, who knew her name.
You can't even have the courage to change the fraulent name as Sankara changed that of Upper Volta
Re: Obasanjo: "I Dropped Matthew, If You Want To See My Eyes Red, Call Me That"  by 0b10010011: 7:16pm On Jul 15, 2017
emefav:
Ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo, has stressed that he has dropped Mathew from his names, even though it made it to his birth names. 

The former Nigerian President who disclosed this at an event organized in his honour by the Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE) , said he dropped the name because of the Biblical character, Mathew, whom he was named after, was a tax collector. 

“When I was born, my mother and father decided to name me Matthew. I grew up being called and addressed Matthew. What is the meaning of Matthew in the Bible? He was a tax collector,” he said.

“So, when I grew up, I dropped Matthew from my name. If anyone does not want to see my eyes red, no one should call me Matthew again. People ask, what is in a name? For me, there is so much in a name.”

“A doctor’s mistake often leads to the death of one patient,” he said.

“A lawyer’s mistake leads to the client going to jail. But if an engineer makes a mistake that leads to the collapse of a bridge or house, many people would lose their lives.

“That is why engineers must be very careful and must be efficient not to allow mistakes to be made.”

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/want-see-eyes-red-call-matthew-obasanjo-%ef%bb%bf.html

Obasanjo needs to see the Fake suspension bridge Obiano built in Anambra.

That bridge remains a National shame to Nigerian Engineers
Re: Obasanjo: "I Dropped Matthew, If You Want To See My Eyes Red, Call Me That"  by room089: 7:22pm On Jul 15, 2017
Pastor OBJ I hear you!
Were you not collecting 'your personal tax' from MTN till the contract elapsed?
Re: Obasanjo: "I Dropped Matthew, If You Want To See My Eyes Red, Call Me That"  by MistaBabz: 7:23pm On Jul 15, 2017
Already your eyes are red na
Re: Obasanjo: "I Dropped Matthew, If You Want To See My Eyes Red, Call Me That"  by DistinctWorld(m): 7:34pm On Jul 15, 2017
Eehnn! Baba go kill or jail pastor wey name u Mathew nao,wetin concern us 4 dat one!
Re: Obasanjo: "I Dropped Matthew, If You Want To See My Eyes Red, Call Me That"  by belindar: 7:37pm On Jul 15, 2017
Anyway I don't know wat to say.
Re: Obasanjo: "I Dropped Matthew, If You Want To See My Eyes Red, Call Me That"  by Pheals(f): 7:38pm On Jul 15, 2017
full name... oya obj your red eyes I want it.. Mathew aremu okikiola olusegun obasanjo
Re: Obasanjo: "I Dropped Matthew, If You Want To See My Eyes Red, Call Me That"  by Omeokachie: 7:41pm On Jul 15, 2017
Mathew
Re: Obasanjo: "I Dropped Matthew, If You Want To See My Eyes Red, Call Me That"  by Marvidris(f): 7:42pm On Jul 15, 2017
OLUSEGUN AREMU MATTHEW OKIKIOLA OBASANJO OLUSEGUN AREMU MATTHEW OKIKIOLA OBASANJO OLUSEGUN AREMU MATTHEW OKIKIOLA OBASANJO
Re: Obasanjo: "I Dropped Matthew, If You Want To See My Eyes Red, Call Me That"  by expensiveguyman(m): 7:50pm On Jul 15, 2017
Huh? nobody want to see ugly chimpanzee with red eyes ooo. it will be too dangerous to say d least. Mr Obasanjo keep ur eyes intact biko
Re: Obasanjo: "I Dropped Matthew, If You Want To See My Eyes Red, Call Me That"  by mentor40(m): 7:53pm On Jul 15, 2017
Aremu Olusegun Okikiola baba iyabo obasanjo no Mathew oooo baba mumu oyoyooo
Re: Obasanjo: "I Dropped Matthew, If You Want To See My Eyes Red, Call Me That"  by dnawah(m): 7:53pm On Jul 15, 2017
emefav:
Ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo, has stressed that he has dropped Mathew from his names, even though it made it to his birth names. 

The former Nigerian President who disclosed this at an event organized in his honour by the Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE) , said he dropped the name because of the Biblical character, Mathew, whom he was named after, was a tax collector. 

“When I was born, my mother and father decided to name me Matthew. I grew up being called and addressed Matthew. What is the meaning of Matthew in the Bible? He was a tax collector,” he said.

“So, when I grew up, I dropped Matthew from my name. If anyone does not want to see my eyes red, no one should call me Matthew again. People ask, what is in a name? For me, there is so much in a name.”

“A doctor’s mistake often leads to the death of one patient,” he said.

“A lawyer’s mistake leads to the client going to jail. But if an engineer makes a mistake that leads to the collapse of a bridge or house, many people would lose their lives.

“That is why engineers must be very careful and must be efficient not to allow mistakes to be made.”

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/want-see-eyes-red-call-matthew-obasanjo-%ef%bb%bf.html

math u were born,math u remain.na old age the worry am.that was the old mathew.the new one was Jesus' apostle.
Re: Obasanjo: "I Dropped Matthew, If You Want To See My Eyes Red, Call Me That"  by erico2k2(m): 7:53pm On Jul 15, 2017
Baba MATOTO
Re: Obasanjo: "I Dropped Matthew, If You Want To See My Eyes Red, Call Me That"  by Alonzo360(m): 7:57pm On Jul 15, 2017
Alaye... dah your weed man no dey try at all
Re: Obasanjo: "I Dropped Matthew, If You Want To See My Eyes Red, Call Me That"  by 01mcfadden(m): 7:59pm On Jul 15, 2017
What of the mistakes of a pharmacist?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Big Politicians Buhari Sent To Jail / Funny Caption Of Dasuki's Photo / Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.