Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,415 members, 7,836,663 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Obasanjo: "I Dropped Matthew, If You Want To See My Eyes Red, Call Me That"  - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo: "I Dropped Matthew, If You Want To See My Eyes Red, Call Me That"  (53914 Views)

Obasanjo: I Ran Away From Arabic Qur’anic School Over Fear Of The Cane / Olusegun Obasanjo: I Had N20,000 In Account In 1999 Didn't Mean I Wasn't Wealthy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo: "I Dropped Matthew, If You Want To See My Eyes Red, Call Me That"  by eposho: 10:13pm On Jul 15, 2017
Mathew, tax collector come fetch me now.
Ole aremu.
Re: Obasanjo: "I Dropped Matthew, If You Want To See My Eyes Red, Call Me That"  by Chinagurum1995(m): 10:15pm On Jul 15, 2017
OK na but you're name is Olusegun Obasanjo. sad
Re: Obasanjo: "I Dropped Matthew, If You Want To See My Eyes Red, Call Me That"  by achieversbizpro(m): 10:17pm On Jul 15, 2017
mr martins is ok too
Re: Obasanjo: "I Dropped Matthew, If You Want To See My Eyes Red, Call Me That"  by Burgerlomo: 10:29pm On Jul 15, 2017
Who cares Ebora owu if you like make your eyes red pass fire, your name still remains Olusegun Matthew Aremu Okikiola period grin

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: "I Dropped Matthew, If You Want To See My Eyes Red, Call Me That"  by murtalaa(m): 10:36pm On Jul 15, 2017
Is he also going to drop his simian face?
Re: Obasanjo: "I Dropped Matthew, If You Want To See My Eyes Red, Call Me That"  by bizzibodi(m): 10:44pm On Jul 15, 2017
Olusegun Mathew okikiola Aremu Obasanjo is a senile clown,is mathew d tax collector d only one named mathew at that time ,i thought mathew is a disciple of jesus & a saint,this man is surely reading his bible upside down angry

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: "I Dropped Matthew, If You Want To See My Eyes Red, Call Me That"  by kenoz(m): 11:13pm On Jul 15, 2017
Aremu Mathecco
Re: Obasanjo: "I Dropped Matthew, If You Want To See My Eyes Red, Call Me That"  by zubby2002(m): 11:31pm On Jul 15, 2017
Baba Iyabo.
Re: Obasanjo: "I Dropped Matthew, If You Want To See My Eyes Red, Call Me That"  by TinaAnita(f): 11:57pm On Jul 15, 2017
People should learn to respect someone's decision. If he doesn't like being called by that name so be it.
Re: Obasanjo: "I Dropped Matthew, If You Want To See My Eyes Red, Call Me That"  by alan333(m): 12:08am On Jul 16, 2017
This is the highest rank of ignorance been displayed by an ex-president of the so called Giant of Africa...so it's true that knowledge is POWER!!!anyway for viewer's notice/information-the name "Matthew" mean a tax collector indeed in the Bible and also a disciple of "CHRIST" who later became an "Apostle" not chosen by men nor by man meaning he was born gr8 and differ people who will achieve gr8ness,don't forget that tax collectors in those days are stinkly rich and are like Bureau de Change operator's in those days as a result of their income and money made on daily basis.
(2)The name Matthew in Bible also mean Muftau in Quran,i.e.islam which mean "Key to a religion" or "Key to succeed" in other term;it's also attributed to a very wealthy prophet in Quran sameway it's refering to a dignity@v.i.p in the Bible.What are mine saying?you ex-president matthew aremu olusegun obasanjo become so rich and famous today as a result of that prophetic name MATTHEW/MUFTAU which you denying presently...go and findout!

(You only an ignorant of the Light but Guru of darkness).

Factfile!

JESUSboy.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: "I Dropped Matthew, If You Want To See My Eyes Red, Call Me That"  by Henri8: 12:20am On Jul 16, 2017
Mathew the Mathew.
Re: Obasanjo: "I Dropped Matthew, If You Want To See My Eyes Red, Call Me That"  by Henri8: 12:22am On Jul 16, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
After collecting almost all Nigeria Taxes Oga u be real tax collector

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: "I Dropped Matthew, If You Want To See My Eyes Red, Call Me That"  by Mbediogu(m): 2:43am On Jul 16, 2017
Modsenemy:
Mr Mathew, what if no one is on the bridge when it collapses

Obasanjo:are u mad?

Don't mind mind Mutiu. Supposing the doctor is a community Health expert involved in epidermis control, and the lawyer is defending a community case involving lots of people - say Biafra or Bakassi, at the Hague? Bridges built by tailors are the ones that collapse.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: "I Dropped Matthew, If You Want To See My Eyes Red, Call Me That"  by Nobody: 3:05am On Jul 16, 2017
Why do I feel that this man is just being a drama queen
Re: Obasanjo: "I Dropped Matthew, If You Want To See My Eyes Red, Call Me That"  by Sodijan(m): 6:46am On Jul 16, 2017
Is tax collector be thief ? No wonder dat is where many Christian hidden there bible name, shame
Re: Obasanjo: "I Dropped Matthew, If You Want To See My Eyes Red, Call Me That"  by 2016v2017: 6:46am On Jul 16, 2017
obamabinladen:
Foolish man, Mathew was a tax collector but his encounter with Christ made him a saint. I am sure you dropped the name b'cos you don't want the saintly part of Mathew to be imbedded in your day to day life style. No wonder you looted Nigeria dry, we have seen the searchlight you launched in the space, even the $60mil for electricity was well SPENDED by you. At the end you wiped Odi and Zakibiam, gave Nigeria Boko Haram in 2002 and raped your daughter inlaw to coma.

May LionDeLeo 's Akpa Amu fall on you.
Re: Obasanjo: "I Dropped Matthew, If You Want To See My Eyes Red, Call Me That"  by Liams24(m): 6:56am On Jul 16, 2017
But the name Mathew was given to him after conversion, he was knw and called LEVI
Re: Obasanjo: "I Dropped Matthew, If You Want To See My Eyes Red, Call Me That"  by abohwun(m): 7:03am On Jul 16, 2017
Rrankdonga:
What has been named Matthew got to do with the mistake of an engineer?
This news update was edited by a Lazy person.
The former Nigerian President who disclosed this at an event organized in his honour by the Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE
Re: Obasanjo: "I Dropped Matthew, If You Want To See My Eyes Red, Call Me That"  by supereagle(m): 7:30am On Jul 16, 2017
Mathew Aremu Okikiolakan Olusegun Obasanjo.
Re: Obasanjo: "I Dropped Matthew, If You Want To See My Eyes Red, Call Me That"  by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 16, 2017
Rrankdonga:
What has been named Matthew got to do with the mistake of an engineer?
This news update was edited by a Lazy person.

Technically OBJ Matthew realised all his mistakes when he was in charge of the taxpayers accounts as the president of the federal public of Nigeria, as the first corrupt democratic president.

There Matthew's looting habits in every Nigeria politicians in/out of governments, if that is what OBJ Matthew meant.
Re: Obasanjo: "I Dropped Matthew, If You Want To See My Eyes Red, Call Me That"  by winnersmith: 8:00am On Jul 16, 2017
wunmi590:
Matthew, come and beat me in my house
I remember serving in Ebonyi State with this dude. Platoon 8. May God bless your hustle my real G.
Re: Obasanjo: "I Dropped Matthew, If You Want To See My Eyes Red, Call Me That"  by wunmi590(m): 11:52am On Jul 16, 2017
winnersmith:
I remember serving in Ebonyi State with this dude. Platoon 8. May God bless your hustle my real G.

Yes, am not the one, the guy is just my friend.

Thanks
Re: Obasanjo: "I Dropped Matthew, If You Want To See My Eyes Red, Call Me That"  by Kolinzzz7787(m): 4:41am On Jul 17, 2017
Please come again OGA Matthew Obasanjo am not understandin ur joke, shey after you don embezzle naija money finish, u no come be tax collector na wetin you be...
May sai-bubu fall on you!
Re: Obasanjo: "I Dropped Matthew, If You Want To See My Eyes Red, Call Me That"  by RSVP: 10:12pm On Jul 19, 2017
Modsenemy:

Hello kid, Try to transfer ur aggression on your parents . I'm not the one who failed u , they did !

Are you lost or something? Don't come here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Big Politicians Buhari Sent To Jail / Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta / Funny Caption Of Dasuki's Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.