Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,940 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

FG To Stop Production Of Nigerian Movies, Music, Abroad - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Stop Production Of Nigerian Movies, Music, Abroad (26898 Views)

Army Begins Local Production Of Tactical Vehicles / Aisha Buhari Reacts To Ban On Production Of Codeine Containing Syrups In Nigeria / China Threatens Nigeria’s Economy, Moves To Stop Production Of Petrol And Diesel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Stop Production Of Nigerian Movies, Music, Abroad by banmee(m): 12:53am On Jul 16, 2017
I think it's a good idea. Any idea brought up by any Nigerian leader is a good idea and if the citizen don't like their ideas, they should stop electing m.orons to lead them. Until then, your leaders should please carry on with their good idea fairy.

2 Likes

Re: FG To Stop Production Of Nigerian Movies, Music, Abroad by pumppin(m): 12:59am On Jul 16, 2017
ChieduJoshua081:

http://www.nta.ng/news/entertainment/20170715-fg-stop-production-nigerian-movies-music-abroad/
this man has gone bananas,why is buhari in london for treatment?or dont we have hospitals in nigeria,idiotic entity,confused old men with weak and saturated empty brain.

4 Likes

Re: FG To Stop Production Of Nigerian Movies, Music, Abroad by blackbeau1(f): 1:01am On Jul 16, 2017
This would be good for the economy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Stop Production Of Nigerian Movies, Music, Abroad by oluwasheun94(m): 1:01am On Jul 16, 2017
ChieduJoshua081:
com what is ur problem? Why did u say that? Dont u support it? eh? How many times has Drake come to Nigeria to do his music here? How many times has sam smith, Ed sheran, Adele, Beyonce left their country to come and do their business in Nigeria? Cant u see that some Nigerians are senseless?
is this the solution to the economic recession, fulani killings and secession threats the country is facing? Cant u see that some Nigerians are senseless?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Stop Production Of Nigerian Movies, Music, Abroad by GQman: 1:12am On Jul 16, 2017
Tell them too to revive our health sector. They cant go abroad to get good healthcare and not patronize the good nurses and doctors in the country and improve healthcare delivery in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: FG To Stop Production Of Nigerian Movies, Music, Abroad by eflintsone(m): 1:19am On Jul 16, 2017
obonujoker:
Lol.... this govt need to be kicked out in 2019
... they are very enormously clueless... haba!
sometimes i wonder if pple like u dont think before commenting or is it because of tribal hate ni i do not know , so u think producing a nigerian music/movie abroad will help the nigerian market ?? have you ever found akon,lil wayne or even south african artist come to nigeria to produce ?? na una be agent of backwardness i think , some set of pple are trying to better the country but pple like you will still find hate in ur head and heart .. i pity u
Re: FG To Stop Production Of Nigerian Movies, Music, Abroad by eflintsone(m): 1:20am On Jul 16, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Seems The useless Buhari govt is now set to destroy our entertainment industry like they have destroyed all other sectors
use ur head ..how does producing ur home movie in america sounds ?? use ur heads pls

1 Like

Re: FG To Stop Production Of Nigerian Movies, Music, Abroad by Nobody: 1:21am On Jul 16, 2017
Can you all see the madness I have been talking about ? This APC administration is the most useless ruling party in the Universe.

Lai Mohammed wants the creative youth among the masses who sing and dance for a living, who fly abroad suffering with their own money to hurstle for good contents, good locations that our useless governments could not build, in order to make profit and keep food on the table. But this Liers now want to destroy the sector, on the excuse that money is spent abroad. What about the Daura President sleeping in London Hospital for more than half of his tenure, with the presidential jet packed at the cost of almost a billion naira ? Is that not a waste ? Cant you idiots start by building hospitals so you politicians can stop going abroad to replace your dysfunctional dicks and save us all some naira ?

Nollywood and Music Industry is all we have. Now you want to destroy it.

There should be no more election in this country until there is referendum on restructuring. No more election starting from Anambra till 2019. Nnamdi Kanu has shown that Abuja is a coward that cant function legally except with bruteforce. The day you guys ban any music because it has foreign content is the day Nigerians will start claiming to be Ghana and Benin Republic citizens just to sell records, its happening in football already.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Stop Production Of Nigerian Movies, Music, Abroad by zuto4u(m): 1:21am On Jul 16, 2017
Thank you my brother for saying my mind
gist4real:
Before that they should stop politicians from sending their children to school abroad and they should also ban elected officials from seeking medical treatment abroad.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Stop Production Of Nigerian Movies, Music, Abroad by collinslinkis(m): 1:25am On Jul 16, 2017
BENEFITS OF SUGARCANES

Sugarcane is a form of grass that belongs to Poaceae family. It is native to the regions of the Old World, ranging from warm temperate ones to tropical ones. Sugarcanes have a stout, jointed and fibrous stalk, which can measure 2 to 6 meters in height.

read more @ http://foodhux..com/2017/07/benefits-of-sugarcanes.html
Re: FG To Stop Production Of Nigerian Movies, Music, Abroad by maklelemakukula(m): 1:26am On Jul 16, 2017
ChieduJoshua081:
com what is ur problem? Why did u say that? Dont u support it? eh? How many times has Drake come to Nigeria to do his music here? How many times has sam smith, Ed sheran, Adele, Beyonce left their country to come and do their business in Nigeria? Cant u see that some Nigerians are senseless?
Answer this question.
How many times has a nigerian artiste gone to Niger Republic to do music ?
Re: FG To Stop Production Of Nigerian Movies, Music, Abroad by oyienootieno: 1:33am On Jul 16, 2017
ChieduJoshua081:

Nice write up. But please don't waste your time on low IQ next time. He can't see beyond his nose.
Re: FG To Stop Production Of Nigerian Movies, Music, Abroad by maklelemakukula(m): 1:34am On Jul 16, 2017
This country is truly a zoo
Yall comments really made me happy. I'm glad most people here see things the right way except ChieduJoshua081 of course.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Stop Production Of Nigerian Movies, Music, Abroad by zeben(m): 1:37am On Jul 16, 2017
gist4real:
Before that they should stop politicians from sending their children to school abroad and they should also ban elected officials from seeking medical treatment abroad.
..well said

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Stop Production Of Nigerian Movies, Music, Abroad by danidee10(m): 1:39am On Jul 16, 2017
ChieduJoshua081:

I don't know about music.

But a lot of Americans act their movies in 'good' African countries.

Captain America (Civil war)
Blended
Blood diamond (This one was even shot in Mozambique)

These are just few examples

Have you asked yourself why these guys never shoot their movies in Nigeria?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG To Stop Production Of Nigerian Movies, Music, Abroad by Hazad001: 1:41am On Jul 16, 2017
Let FG build film village, where all sort locations abroad can been seen
Re: FG To Stop Production Of Nigerian Movies, Music, Abroad by nextstep(m): 1:46am On Jul 16, 2017
Forget all this long talk; give us constant light and reduce tarriff on recording equipment. If things need to be fixed, it's much harder to source part in Nigeria.

Just banning up and down without solving the real problem. Next thing they will ask us to stop using generator in order to boost the local discos because generators are made abroad. Without first improving light availability. Smh.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG To Stop Production Of Nigerian Movies, Music, Abroad by damocheezy(m): 1:47am On Jul 16, 2017
ChieduJoshua081:
Obviously you were in a hurry to type your comment and you forgot to use your senses. Audio/Video productions can be made anywhere in the world depending on the content, its rather saddening that Lai Mohammed can open his mouth to spew this nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Stop Production Of Nigerian Movies, Music, Abroad by 2016v2017: 2:09am On Jul 16, 2017
gist4real:
even bring back runaway buhari and the jet parked in london for over 2months.
Zoo zoo zoo can't stop amusing me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Stop Production Of Nigerian Movies, Music, Abroad by abels(m): 2:20am On Jul 16, 2017
ChieduJoshua081:
y wil they do video here wen there is no lite, u r even pickin Americans to com nd do videos here, u well so? Of all the pressin issues we hv

1 Like

Re: FG To Stop Production Of Nigerian Movies, Music, Abroad by LastSurvivor11: 2:21am On Jul 16, 2017
ChieduJoshua081:

Ur just too naive man.. and ur president couldn't start with himself but still in London hospital instead of general hospital

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Stop Production Of Nigerian Movies, Music, Abroad by Desyner: 2:24am On Jul 16, 2017
ChieduJoshua081:
The videos arent for Nigerian market alone.

1 Like

Re: FG To Stop Production Of Nigerian Movies, Music, Abroad by Larrykaysail(m): 2:25am On Jul 16, 2017
Alhaji Lai Mohammed, do you have brain at atl, which facility do u have for them, indian travel to UK to produce movies, Americans travel to other locations to produce movies, ...this Lai Mohammed should go and resign .....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Stop Production Of Nigerian Movies, Music, Abroad by majorbravo: 2:33am On Jul 16, 2017
ss
Re: FG To Stop Production Of Nigerian Movies, Music, Abroad by majorbravo: 2:40am On Jul 16, 2017
ChieduJoshua081:

It doesnt have to be Nigeria, but most of them shoot videos abroad (outside US) here are some examples of videos shot by American artists in brazil:

Michael Jackson - They dont care about us
[img]https:///media/6-20-2015/RDT6oN.gif[/img]

Beyonce - Hold onto me Blue ivy

Snoop and Pharrel - Beautiful
[img]https://thamightymix.files./2016/06/beautiful.gif?w=448&h=336[/img]

I'm sure you have seen this music video of Nicki Minaj - No Frauds... that bridge behind her is located in 'You know where'

1 Like

Re: FG To Stop Production Of Nigerian Movies, Music, Abroad by mike4real2(m): 2:43am On Jul 16, 2017
They should start with first with stoping the president and others from taking medical treatment abroad btw where is buhari?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG To Stop Production Of Nigerian Movies, Music, Abroad by homesteady(m): 2:53am On Jul 16, 2017
Sigh!
Re: FG To Stop Production Of Nigerian Movies, Music, Abroad by homesteady(m): 2:55am On Jul 16, 2017
eflintsone:
sometimes i wonder if pple like u dont think before commenting or is it because of tribal hate ni i do not know , so u think producing a nigerian music/movie abroad will help the nigerian market ?? have you ever found akon,lil wayne or even south african artist come to nigeria to produce ?? na una be agent of backwardness i think , some set of pple are trying to better the country but pple like you will still find hate in ur head and heart .. i pity u

Let us get something straight here, was it their government that stopped them from coming to Nigeria "to produce"?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG To Stop Production Of Nigerian Movies, Music, Abroad by seguno2: 3:03am On Jul 16, 2017
Have we stopped the medical tourism of our president abroad?
Are other government officials not going abroad for treatment instead of improving our own hospitals with equipment and adequate health professionals who are well paid promptly?
Are we a nation of misplaced priorities?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Stop Production Of Nigerian Movies, Music, Abroad by abbeyty(m): 3:11am On Jul 16, 2017
ChieduJoshua081:

But your president is free to leave Nigeria to seek medical help Abroad when we have numerous private and public hospitals across the country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Stop Production Of Nigerian Movies, Music, Abroad by obonujoker(m): 3:14am On Jul 16, 2017
eflintsone:

Hypocrite... for tell your cursed president to start using Nigerian hospitals first.... and tell him to put his wards in Nigerian schools too...

So you don't know some Hollywood movies aren't shot in America??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Stop Production Of Nigerian Movies, Music, Abroad by egoldman(m): 3:21am On Jul 16, 2017
They should tell Davido to stop producing music videos abroad also , ndi ara .

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Udom Emmanuel's Campaign Committee Members Resign, Join APC. / APC Presidential Primaries: Sani Yerima Withdraws From Presidential Race / 16 Rivers PDP Guber Aspirants Spit Fire Over PEJ Meddlesome,threaten To Dump PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.