Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,922 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

FG To Stop Production Of Nigerian Movies, Music, Abroad - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Stop Production Of Nigerian Movies, Music, Abroad (26895 Views)

Army Begins Local Production Of Tactical Vehicles / Aisha Buhari Reacts To Ban On Production Of Codeine Containing Syrups In Nigeria / China Threatens Nigeria’s Economy, Moves To Stop Production Of Petrol And Diesel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Stop Production Of Nigerian Movies, Music, Abroad by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 16, 2017
maklelemakukula:
This country is truly a zoo
Yall comments really made me happy. I'm glad most people here see things the right way except ChieduJoshua081 of course.
Thank u 4 crediting me.
Re: FG To Stop Production Of Nigerian Movies, Music, Abroad by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 16, 2017
collinslinkis:
BENEFITS OF SUGARCANES

Sugarcane is a form of grass that belongs to Poaceae family. It is native to the regions of the Old World, ranging from warm temperate ones to tropical ones. Sugarcanes have a stout, jointed and fibrous stalk, which can measure 2 to 6 meters in height.

read more @ http://foodhux..com/2017/07/benefits-of-sugarcanes.html
how does dis concern dis post?

Re: FG To Stop Production Of Nigerian Movies, Music, Abroad by TruthTrulyHurts: 12:41pm On Jul 16, 2017
gist4real:
Before that they should stop politicians from sending their children to school abroad and they should also ban elected officials from seeking medical treatment abroad.
Re: FG To Stop Production Of Nigerian Movies, Music, Abroad by sirjomore(m): 1:06pm On Jul 16, 2017
ChieduJoshua081:
com what is ur problem? Why did u say that? Dont u support it? eh? How many times has Drake come to Nigeria to do his music here? How many times has sam smith, Ed sheran, Adele, Beyonce left their country to come and do their business in Nigeria? Cant u see that some Nigerians are senseless?
I agree with you but I still think it's a process. The fact that these artistes you have mentioned have not come to Nigeria to do production does not mean they haven't done production else where other than their home countries. When this government puts good structure on ground to attract foreigners they will come and we may not need to go out there searching for what we already have.
Re: FG To Stop Production Of Nigerian Movies, Music, Abroad by grandstar(m): 1:07pm On Jul 16, 2017
nabiz:
they don't come here because our production environment is not friendly. Make Nigeria business friendly, more competitive and see if those guy will not come down here, and even see if any nigerian will travel out for video productiion.

Or do you want them to be patrotic when yourself is not. U travel outside for your medical care, you eat oyibo food, you buy house in europe, buy share in foregn company etc and you want video production to be done in nigeria which you dont even know how they start. Shame on government.

They can produce very good videos here.

I suspect that the primary reason for producing overseas is to gain respect amongst fans. It shows you're no longer in the small league but have now arrived. You gain respect when fans see you frolicking with oyinbo girls

What the government should have done is to make the country a very attractive base for foreigners to come and make videos.

They should also make the environment very attractive for foreigners to also set up shop and make videos. Nigeria will gradually become a hub for video making in Africa

Government has simply used an amateurish solution to solve an unexisting problem. It is also killing competition which would have kept local producers on their toes.

1 Like

Re: FG To Stop Production Of Nigerian Movies, Music, Abroad by sammiepraise(m): 1:24pm On Jul 16, 2017
mtcheeeew when will Nigeria grow up na.
you still refining oil outside the country.
you are still importing goods because no companies in Nigeria to produce them.
even the president himself is not even in Nigeria because u all believe our hospitals are not equipd enough .
and so on dat are to be mentioned
u didn't see all dat oo.
is the unnecessary things u are focusing on.

wait tell me why Nigeria will ever move foward or when they will start moving forward.

a country dat claims they got deir independence 1960 yet still taking decisions from the white.
no unity . no peace.
tribal and religious wars everywhere .
imagine a country.
its hurting.
they don't even care about us again yet we are killing ourselves to please them.

smh tho.
Nigerians should sit back and have a rethink.

its fortunate.
Re: FG To Stop Production Of Nigerian Movies, Music, Abroad by ofeco: 1:31pm On Jul 16, 2017
it's a welcomed development. lets banned medical tourism so that we can bring back our sick president and treat him using our local drugs. shekena

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG To Stop Production Of Nigerian Movies, Music, Abroad by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 16, 2017
eflintsone:
smh just look at all the cral u just typed , nigeria is a country which is trying to build its industry and in other to hit that wanted level you have to invest enuf here before taking it out there , this drake and co have a very strong foundation from there countries thats one reason why they can move to others countries .... think am well oga
but Drake is from Canada
Re: FG To Stop Production Of Nigerian Movies, Music, Abroad by kherington: 1:33pm On Jul 16, 2017
I don't approve this
Re: FG To Stop Production Of Nigerian Movies, Music, Abroad by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 16, 2017
They should stop sending our president abroad, abi London dey treat am for free?

1 Like

Re: FG To Stop Production Of Nigerian Movies, Music, Abroad by GabdelandAgro(m): 2:13pm On Jul 16, 2017
ChieduJoshua081:

http://www.nta.ng/news/entertainment/20170715-fg-stop-production-nigerian-movies-music-abroad/
for the first time in the two(2) years of this administration, lai Mohammed is making sense. Good move. if we discourage them from going abroad for ordinary 4minutes video shoot, if its done in nigeria, we will be creating Jobs here for our people.
Re: FG To Stop Production Of Nigerian Movies, Music, Abroad by Temysteve(m): 2:15pm On Jul 16, 2017
ChieduJoshua081:
com what is ur problem? Why did u say that? Dont u support it? eh? How many times has Drake come to Nigeria to do his music here? How many times has sam smith, Ed sheran, Adele, Beyonce left their country to come and do their business in Nigeria? Cant u see that some Nigerians are senseless?
they can't come her nd we'll continue to go there because you LACK so many things i.e no quality infrastructure, no power stability, no quality production, insecurity is lost (they come here to shoot a music video nd u guyz here find all possibilities to robbed them) and many more. We'll continue to go there intill we take our stand to become a better nation.
Re: FG To Stop Production Of Nigerian Movies, Music, Abroad by eflintsone(m): 2:51pm On Jul 16, 2017
Hizzy:
but Drake is from Canada
yes he is from canada ,so wat r u trying to say ??
Re: FG To Stop Production Of Nigerian Movies, Music, Abroad by eflintsone(m): 2:53pm On Jul 16, 2017
SalamRushdie:

My friend present a superior argument or zip it ..so in your mind now govt should make laws stopping independent movie makers from deciding where to shoot their movies ? People like you are responsible for the rot Nigeria has become..Please just look at the life of anyone under Ur care now and tell if you are happy with the state of their existence ...Even Hollywood that is Hollywood go to other locations to shoot scenes..Govt has no business regulating where any film maker wants to shoot his film once they can afford it ..Govt should focus on fixing the infrastructure and if other countries don't instead come here to shoot ..
smh look at all u typed fell to no sense ...so in other to build ur own industry u have to take ur funds to another man's nation to invest ?? smh ... am sad
Re: FG To Stop Production Of Nigerian Movies, Music, Abroad by Crixina(f): 3:25pm On Jul 16, 2017
ChieduJoshua081:
They don't need to, they already have the best where they are, do we here?
Re: FG To Stop Production Of Nigerian Movies, Music, Abroad by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 16, 2017
eflintsone:
yes he is from canada ,so wat r u trying to say ??
but he records some of his songs in England and USA
Re: FG To Stop Production Of Nigerian Movies, Music, Abroad by SalamRushdie: 4:14pm On Jul 16, 2017
eflintsone:
smh look at all u typed fell to no sense ...so in other to build ur own industry u have to take ur funds to another man's nation to invest ?? smh ... am sad

What are our even saying?
Re: FG To Stop Production Of Nigerian Movies, Music, Abroad by eflintsone(m): 4:50pm On Jul 16, 2017
Hizzy:

but he records some of his songs in England and USA
its clear u did nt read wah i said earlier , this nations already have a gd foundation so der artists r free to roam anywhere...
Re: FG To Stop Production Of Nigerian Movies, Music, Abroad by Lakesandspring: 5:27pm On Jul 16, 2017
ChieduJoshua081:

Guy, you need not worry yourself about comments of some people. They are just displaying their writing skills but never used their heads.
Re: FG To Stop Production Of Nigerian Movies, Music, Abroad by phestus(m): 5:40pm On Jul 16, 2017
ChieduJoshua081:
Have you heard the President of United State of America come to Nigeria for medical treatment?
The universe must be whispering to you now...
Re: FG To Stop Production Of Nigerian Movies, Music, Abroad by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 16, 2017
Hizzy:
FG has destroyed many sectors now the want to destroy our entertainment sector they are extra crazy
me wa wan release the greatest singles of the year and am planning of going international so they want me not to export my music I go trak follow Sahara desert
very soon they will say all our footballers playing abroad should all come back and play our local � home win. I mean local league wa the name too long like Borussia Dortmund players name eg Szzchankkidn mangasthggc
in fact they are mad
DSS make una No come for me ooo I No abuse FG
Re: FG To Stop Production Of Nigerian Movies, Music, Abroad by lyntiffany(f): 6:50pm On Jul 16, 2017
ChieduJoshua081:
hmmmmmmmm for your mind your being logical bah? Let me ask you how many times have Donald Trump leave the US to Nigeria for medical checkup? Please this is absolutely rubbish coming form the presidency that has lost it's decorum.
Re: FG To Stop Production Of Nigerian Movies, Music, Abroad by Roon9(m): 8:38am On Jul 17, 2017
FearGodinall:
Change bégins with me, why mot use thé president as an example.

Lols! My brother the double standards is unprecedented

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Campaigns In Niger State (Photos, Video) / Soldiers Stopped Us From Monitoring Rivers Elections — EU Observers / Photos Of Deji Adeyanju After His Release Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.