Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,606 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

With THESE, Is Marriage Possible In The Next 12 Months? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / With THESE, Is Marriage Possible In The Next 12 Months? (5433 Views)

CR7, 4 Kids, No Wife Yet... How Useful Is Marriage? / We Cheat On Each Other:is Marriage Possible For Us? / Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With THESE, Is Marriage Possible In The Next 12 Months? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 19, 2017
RSVP:

You nailed it bro. Masturbation is the main problem here and I'm glad you quickly sight it even tho he tried to shield it ... I'm still struggling out of mine and I pray God gives me enough strength to resist the urge when it comes knocking.
Pls can u explain how masturbating stops one from meeting people? I doubt maaturbation is plastered on anyone's forehead.
Re: With THESE, Is Marriage Possible In The Next 12 Months? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 19, 2017
FortuneTeller:

I don't believe I've ever called you a fool. I told the other person not to send you on a fool's errand. Whether you believe it or not, I am sincerely and genuinely concerned about what you are trying to do. I have seen so many marriages fail due to what you are attempting to do. Because you suffer from depression, your fate may be worse. It is likely your new wife will leave after she puts to bed. Your exact situation has played out before my eyes time and time again. You won't listen because you cannot see the broader picture. Please contact me a year after your marriage.

FortuneTeller:

... with his poverty and mental illness. That is wickedness.

Define what mental illness is. Then I will know what to wish for you.

FortuneTeller:

.. . you will realize how foolish your thinking is. Let a wealthier man come along and snatch your wife's time due to poverty.

You somewhere said that whenever your man can't supply what you requested for, you get pissed off. This tells us that you are not rich.

Have it at the back of your mind that US is not your father's land.

FortuneTeller:

I found out I was pregnant soon after writing this. It was already in God's plan.

If you believe that God can do things for humans, that means you believe that the devil exists. My advice to you is that you should beware of those that have perfected the act of invoking the devil. Now you may want to say that the same God will protect you from the fiery darts of the devil, but you said somewhere that religion, like believing the anointing of a prophet has clouded the reasoning of Africans.

It's obvious that you hate Nigeria. That's why you are here throwing tantrums, while comparing over 180m people to zoo dwellers. You even want all of us to leave Nigeria to a land not developed by our forefathers because it's not a safe haven.

Assuming that you believe in God, I would have brought you far into the scriptures. Remember that Soyinka was once a US card holder. Snoden was banished from US. So, nothing is permanent, and ultimately, nothing matters.
Re: With THESE, Is Marriage Possible In The Next 12 Months? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 19, 2017
CrescentMoon:

Define what mental illness is. Then I will know what to wish for you.

You somewhere said that whenever your man can't supply what you requested for, you get pissed off. This tells us that you are not rich.

Have it at the back of your mind that US is not your father's land.

If you believe that God can do things for humans, that means you believe that the devil exists. My advice to you is that you should beware of those that have perfected the act of invoking the devil. Now you may want to say that the same God will protect you from the fiery darts of the devil, but you said somewhere that religion, like believing the anointing of a prophet has clouded the reasoning of Africans.

It's obvious that you hate Nigeria. That's why you are here throwing tantrums, while comparing over 180m people to zoo dwellers. You even want all of us to leave Nigeria to a land not developed by our forefathers because it's not a safe haven.

Assuming that you believe in God, I would have brought you far into the scriptures. Remember that Soyinka was once a US card holder. Snoden was banished from US. So, nothing is permanent, and ultimately, nothing matters.

Nothing you wrote changes what I said about you not being able to afford marriage. Why do you want to frustrate a woman with your financial problems and mental illness? Getting married will not lift you out of depression. In fact it will likely make your depression worse. Instead of you having to feed only yourself, you will have to feed one or two more mouths. You will become overwhelmed and even more depressed. You are setting yourself up for trouble sir. You're not going to listen because you feel that marriage is going to make you happy. Only you can make yourself happy.
Re: With THESE, Is Marriage Possible In The Next 12 Months? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 19, 2017
FortuneTeller:

Nothing you wrote changes what I said about you not being able to afford marriage. Why do you want to frustrate a woman with your financial problems and mental illness? Getting married will not lift you out of depression. In fact it will likely make your depression worse. Instead of you having to feed only yourself, you will have to feed one or two more mouths. You will become overwhelmed and even more depressed. You are setting yourself up for trouble sir. You're not going to listen because you feel that marriage is going to make you happy. Only you can make yourself happy.

Between you and me, we shall see who laughs last.
Re: With THESE, Is Marriage Possible In The Next 12 Months? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 19, 2017
CrescentMoon:

Between you and me, we shall see who laughs last.

The last laugh will be you, because I have nothing to laugh at in this situation. I truly wish you the best. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys, Which Of These 3 Hot Female Corpers Will You Choose? / She Is 45 And I Am 36, Is It Advisable To Settle Down With Her ? Advise Needed. / Women Don't Respect Men Who Have Not Conquered Them In Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.