Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (9332 Views)

Zahra Buhari's “Afternoon Nigeria” Tweet: Nigerians React / I See A War Coming - Nigerians Be Prepared / Photos Of El-rufai On Abuja-Kaduna Train This Afternoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by dannytoe(m): 3:20pm On Jul 16, 2017
I hope buhari was the one leading the War.

3 Likes

Re: . by feelgoodInc: 3:23pm On Jul 16, 2017
yes
Re: . by feelgoodInc: 3:24pm On Jul 16, 2017
op I'm going to interpret your dream.
there's war coming up, but it isn't a Nigerian vs Biafra war, it's a war on you, you need to keep your things in order, it's going to be something that you have to get prepared.

something that will take away your cash that you'll have no cash anymore, until you'll need someone to offer you a roasted corn. The soldiers you see are all people discussing about your situation.

9 Likes

Re: . by Crystolexy: 3:24pm On Jul 16, 2017
THis is serious
Re: . by chiagozien(m): 3:28pm On Jul 16, 2017
GMBuhari:
There's a common proverb / adage , it's not particular to a tribe or country and it goes thus:

ONLY A MAD MAN WILL HAVE A DIFFERENT VIEW FROM THAT OF OTHERS WHO SEE THE SAME THING

EINSTEIN also said , Insanity is doing the same thing the same way and expecting different result

Two weeks ago CNN featured an editorial warning that the attitude of Agitators will lead to war , These are people who have political experts and have nothing to gain from war mongering

Last Week Aljazeera stressed the importance of One Nigeria as they also sensed war brewing

We are talking about restructuring , some people are shouting referendum and secession

If you follow history , OjuFraud was offered a deal as well and he refused , history repeating itself exactly the same way it happened before

Some days back watched a video of so called avengers , the video feature armed men riding in boats with mostly heavy guns and masks , shooting sporadically in the air , that alone is enough reason to deploy soldiers to the east / Niger Delta

Insulting Nigeria, Buhari , abusing other tribes and planting the seed of hate is the order of the day on this Nairaland

I won't ask anybody not to agitate or insult , but when it does lead to war , ICC and UN or WHO will not support a country with no identity

Thus another massacre

Have a funfilled day and enjoy your agitation,

you people should do the worst because biafra is here

3 Likes

Re: . by Nwakaumu(m): 3:33pm On Jul 16, 2017
GMBuhari:
There's a common proverb / adage , it's not particular to a tribe or country and it goes thus:

ONLY A MAD MAN WILL HAVE A DIFFERENT VIEW FROM THAT OF OTHERS WHO SEE THE SAME THING

EINSTEIN also said , Insanity is doing the same thing the same way and expecting different result

Two weeks ago CNN featured an editorial warning that the attitude of Agitators will lead to war , These are people who have political experts and have nothing to gain from war mongering

Last Week Aljazeera stressed the importance of One Nigeria as they also sensed war brewing

We are talking about restructuring , some people are shouting referendum and secession

If you follow history , OjuFraud was offered a deal as well and he refused , history repeating itself exactly the same way it happened before

Some days back watched a video of so called avengers , the video feature armed men riding in boats with mostly heavy guns and masks , shooting sporadically in the air , that alone is enough reason to deploy soldiers to the east / Niger Delta

Insulting Nigeria, Buhari , abusing other tribes and planting the seed of hate is the order of the day on this Nairaland

I won't ask anybody not to agitate or insult , but when it does lead to war , ICC and UN or WHO will not support a country with no identity

Thus another massacre

Have a funfilled day and enjoy your agitation,

Abohki,bring the war on we are waiting for you come october 1st to start the killing or you people we be seen as cowards.Buhari boasted more than this and later ran away to london looking like a human skeleton in biology lab. Biafrans have stated they dont want to be part of your useless nigeria. shege,banza waka.Buhari yamutu,daniska.

10 Likes

Re: . by nku5: 3:34pm On Jul 16, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

Chino nwanne m, ga nuo ogwu iba S K Benbella.
Hmmm Benbella eze anwuru of coal city grin
Memories...

1 Like

Re: . by chiagozien(m): 3:34pm On Jul 16, 2017
Exactly the same thing i dreamed this afternoon.

2 Likes

Re: . by hezbollah: 3:34pm On Jul 16, 2017
greatgod2012:

And what's your response?
I asked him how many do the arab buried on the ground?
The reality is the enemies of nigeria from the beginning will pay a very heavy prize.

1 Like

Re: . by GMBuhari: 3:41pm On Jul 16, 2017
I have no worst to do for you or with you , when the time comes i hope you don't flee to cotonou

i merely stated the obvious , you and your people are reckless even your mumundi kanuri is reckless

She, however, gave 12 conditions which Mr. Kanu must fulfill to be released on bail, and to continue to enjoy the temporary freedom.
The conditions are:
— Mr. Kanu must not hold rallies.
— He must not grant interviews.
— He must not be in a crowd of more than 10 people.
— He must provide three sureties in the sum of N100 million each.
— One of the sureties must be a senior highly placed person of Igbo extraction such as a senator.
— The second surety must be a highly respected Jewish leader since Mr. Kanu said his religion is Judaism
— The third surety must be a highly respected person who owns landed property and is resident in Abuja
— The IPOB leader must deposit his Nigerian passport
— He must also deposit his British passport with the court
— He must provide the court with reports on the progress of his health and treatment on a monthly basis.
— The order for him to deposit his Nigerian and British passports also mean he cannot travel out of the country (If this is considered, it is the thirteenth condition)

Kanuri will be rearrested, you people will protest, FG most likely will deploy soldiers , One of you will mistakingly attack or kill a soldier

all hell will be let loose

chiagozien:
you people should do the worst because biafra is here

1 Like

Re: . by moninuola65: 3:41pm On Jul 16, 2017
@op
pls take it easy and pass the message(opo la pe die ni o wa, ninu die to ba wa ao tun rawon asadanu) holy bible: continue, God may use you to safe the nation!
Re: . by GMBuhari: 3:42pm On Jul 16, 2017
Immature , is that all you got ?
Nwakaumu:
Abohki,bring the war on we are waiting for you come october 1st to start the killing or you people we be seen as cowards.Buhari boasted more than this and later ran away to london looking like a human skeleton in biology lab. Biafrans have stated they dont want to be part of your useless nigeria. shege,banza waka.Buhari yamutu,daniska.
Re: . by GMBuhari: 3:45pm On Jul 16, 2017
The man's writeup clearly states he's healthy, wealthy , married and has employees, when you work monday to saturday to rest on a sunday is laziness ??

these people sef , head is for thinking , not anus
Caustics:
this is what happens when a lazy man sleeps in the afternoon. becareful so that you dont wake up nakked on the street in real life.

6 Likes

Re: . by chiagozien(m): 3:46pm On Jul 16, 2017
GMBuhari:
I have no worst to do for you or with you , when the time comes i hope you don't flee to cotonou

i merely stated the obvious , you and your people are reckless even your mumundi kanuri is reckless

She, however, gave 12 conditions which Mr. Kanu must fulfill to be released on bail, and to continue to enjoy the temporary freedom.
The conditions are:
— Mr. Kanu must not hold rallies.
— He must not grant interviews.
— He must not be in a crowd of more than 10 people.
— He must provide three sureties in the sum of N100 million each.
— One of the sureties must be a senior highly placed person of Igbo extraction such as a senator.
— The second surety must be a highly respected Jewish leader since Mr. Kanu said his religion is Judaism
— The third surety must be a highly respected person who owns landed property and is resident in Abuja
— The IPOB leader must deposit his Nigerian passport
— He must also deposit his British passport with the court
— He must provide the court with reports on the progress of his health and treatment on a monthly basis.
— The order for him to deposit his Nigerian and British passports also mean he cannot travel out of the country (If this is considered, it is the thirteenth condition)

Kanuri will be rearrested, you people will protest, FG most likely will deploy soldiers , One of you will mistakingly attack or kill a soldier

all hell will be let loose

your president is now observing all this conditions you give our director.as for your soldier ant, let them bring it on.

9 Likes

Re: . by Caustics: 3:47pm On Jul 16, 2017
GMBuhari:
The man's writeup clearly states he's healthy, wealthy , married and has employees, when you work monday to saturday to rest on a sunday is laziness ??

these people sef , head is for thinking , not anus
oh. you are right. MY BAD cool

1 Like

Re: . by ifraudiaa: 3:47pm On Jul 16, 2017
Chino my osu slave congratulation on passing jamb

1 Like

Re: . by Yyeske(m): 3:47pm On Jul 16, 2017
Nwannem, there would be no war again in Alaigbo, forget the antics of these IPOB miscreants trying to cause trouble.
I've actually met some elderly people who are getting apprehensive by the day, talking about their experiences during the last war, cases of HBP rising but these indomie kids won't allow these old people rest.
No war dear

3 Likes

Re: . by Candyrain(m): 3:51pm On Jul 16, 2017
You guys shouldn't dismiss this dream of Chino11. My church today launched a 3 month daily prayer to avert any war/bloodshed from happening in this country. Every happenings in the country is somehow tending towards that. This dream of his shouldn't be taken with levity.

5 Likes

Re: . by sunnyb0b0(m): 3:57pm On Jul 16, 2017
chino11:

Sunny nwanne m, I just wish you could take a moment to reason deeply with me. I don't usually say things but what happened to me this afternoon was strange. I have not seen such before. It is very symbolic.

I understand you Bro but I don't believe anybody will be foolish enough to push for or engage in war.

3 Likes

Re: . by Phonefanatic: 3:57pm On Jul 16, 2017
Leaf cover (poverty)
Youthful (Thrown years back)
Heading home (No one even willing to talk to you)
Roasted corn from mom (Intense hunger)
Captured and Detention Camp

Bros pray for yourself, business and family else you won't be able to tell how you lost your wealth.

2 Likes

Re: . by DieBuhari: 3:58pm On Jul 16, 2017
Nigeria cannot be the same again after another war irrespective of the outcome.
So all those northerners shouting war up and down should know that it will be the end of free oil money, free grazing land and total control of ports for them.

3 Likes

Re: . by viadbenzene(m): 3:59pm On Jul 16, 2017
Oh! I. Dreamt of war last night... #damm serious

1 Like

Re: . by Yyeske(m): 4:03pm On Jul 16, 2017
Candyrain:
You guys shouldn't dismiss this dream of Chino11. My church today launched a 3 month daily prayer to avert any war/bloodshed from happening in this country. Every happenings in the country is somehow tending towards that. This dream of his shouldn't be taken with levity.
If you live in the SE, interact with some elderly people and you feel the fear and anxiety in them. Some don't sleep much again because they are always "agha daa kita kwanu" What if war breaks out now. All I do is just to reassure them.
I don't like being abusive on nairaland but had to because of the health problems it's causing in the older generation is becoming noticeable

3 Likes

Re: . by fuckpro: 4:04pm On Jul 16, 2017
hezbollah:
An arab man was asking me this afternoon that in nigeria how many people do they buried on the ground at the same time.
meaning?
Re: . by SINZ: 4:08pm On Jul 16, 2017
chino11:
You people can argue and insult me all you want but I have passed the message and I feel better right now that I did. Thank you all.

I had a similar dream about two weeks ago.

3 Likes

Re: . by Candyrain(m): 4:09pm On Jul 16, 2017
Yyeske:
If you live in the SE, interact with some elderly people and you feel the fear and anxiety in them. Some don't sleep much again because they are always "agha daa kita kwanu" What if war breaks out now. All I do is just to reassure them.
I don't like being abusive on nairaland but had to because of the health problems it's causing in the older generation is becoming noticeable

Well I believe it won't get to that by God's grace. And whatever that will be done whether restructuring or outright splitting the country will be done peacefully.

3 Likes

Re: . by Candyrain(m): 4:11pm On Jul 16, 2017
Chino11 u've done well

1 Like

Re: . by Yyeske(m): 4:11pm On Jul 16, 2017
Candyrain:

Well I believe it won't get to that by God's grace. And whatever that will be done whether restructuring or outright splitting the country will be done peacefully.
I hope so too because the fear of a war breaking out here is palpable especially in the older people
Re: . by myright: 4:16pm On Jul 16, 2017
Candyrain:
instead of starving yourself in the name of fasting, why not tell buhari to announce a date for a referendum. Why do africa like disturbing Baba God when they could actually solve their problem

2 Likes

Re: . by Nwakaumu(m): 4:24pm On Jul 16, 2017
Yyeske:
Nwannem, there would be no war again in Alaigbo, forget the antics of these IPOB miscreants trying to cause trouble.
I've actually met some elderly people who are getting apprehensive by the day, talking about their experiences during the last war, cases of HBP rising but these indomie kids won't allow these old people rest.
No war dear
Keep deluding yourself.i know that you and the op are obiano's agents.in case you re too naive to know this,there is war already in igbo land fulani herdsmen are ransacking and pillaging villages and towns.They are slaughtering en masse people who dared to resist invasion of their farmland.Hausa-fulani army and police ve been deployed in every strategic places in igbo land intimidating,extorting and killing our youth with their machine guns and AK47.The entire southt east and south south its like a war zone with countless military check point littering every major road.infact,we re under military siege here. mr man, hausa-fulani has brought, the war on our home soil,hence we are calling on our peopple to be vigilant and battle ready to chase these blood-sucking vandals back to the desert of futa-jalon from where they came.stop pretending that all is well. or may be you are a coward or a saboteur.war is not the first and best option,but if the choose war over diplomacy,we will give them overdose of it,no tribe has a monopoly on violence,beside 2017 is not 1966, the current trend and permutations in international politics doesn't favour them anymore.

7 Likes

Re: . by Rossikki: 4:24pm On Jul 16, 2017
Nwakaumu:
Abohki,bring the war on we are waiting for you come october 1st to start the killing or you people we be seen as cowards.Buhari boasted more than this and later ran away to london looking like a human skeleton in biology lab. Biafrans have stated they don't want to be part of your useless nigeria. shege,banza waka.Buhari yamutu,daniska.
This was the same big mouth your people were using to boast in 1967 before they massacred 2 million of you, and forced your leader to flee on a plane to Ivory Coast. This time again, you still have no weapons, yet you're challenging the govt to fight again. Bunch of low IQ idiots with death wish.

2 Likes

Re: . by odduduwa: 4:24pm On Jul 16, 2017
Yyeske:
what can one voice do in the wilderness your concern is for their health as you are an anti Igbo but for confusion and your pocket yyeske if war comes we ll first all weed all unwanted materials within then face those uncircumcised idiots

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Analysing The Analysts And Their Analyses: A Look At Nigerian Columnists / Ohaneze Ndigbo Wades Into Feud Between Gov Umahi And Anyim / Bashir Magashi: Nigeria Needs Prayers From US, Not Terror Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.