Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (9379 Views)

Zahra Buhari's “Afternoon Nigeria” Tweet: Nigerians React / I See A War Coming - Nigerians Be Prepared / Photos Of El-rufai On Abuja-Kaduna Train This Afternoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by suremanpatriot: 12:54am On Jul 17, 2017
Deedeedee3:

Tribal war will soon happen. The only solution is to admit the truth that we are not united and let everyone of us have a referendum.

not united, yet you have naijadelta elites, igbo elites,Hausa elites and Yoruba elites conspiring and robbing this country blind and stashing our money in swisserland,buyin choice property and yatch in USA... you ppl are delusional talkin abt disunity at the lowest food chain. Did u not hear how they were landing with over 50 private jets in minna jst to attend wedding They wil use ethnicity and religion to eat all of you ignorant ppl for launch as you fan their flames of hatred and bigotry
Re: . by salford1: 5:55am On Jul 17, 2017
is this.. chino the tribal warlord on nairaland or someone else...? seems he has repented.
Re: . by sinistermind(m): 6:56am On Jul 17, 2017
chiagozien:
your president is now observing all this conditions you give our director.as for your soldier ant, let them bring it on.

Your level of reasoning amazes me GOSH!!! Beating the war drums as if u and your family can stand the heat. Remember, it doesn't just concern you, your families are also involved. If you are ready to sacrifice your own family for some else's foolish ideology, im not ready to sacrifice mine. I'm Igbo and i'm proud, i'm Nigeria not Biafran

1 Like

Re: . by hezbollah: 7:00am On Jul 17, 2017
GMBuhari:
There's a common proverb / adage , it's not particular to a tribe or country and it goes thus:

ONLY A MAD MAN WILL HAVE A DIFFERENT VIEW FROM THAT OF OTHERS WHO SEE THE SAME THING

EINSTEIN also said , Insanity is doing the same thing the same way and expecting different result

Two weeks ago CNN featured an editorial warning that the attitude of Agitators will lead to war , These are people who have political experts and have nothing to gain from war mongering

Last Week Aljazeera stressed the importance of One Nigeria as they also sensed war brewing

We are talking about restructuring , some people are shouting referendum and secession

If you follow history , OjuFraud was offered a deal as well and he refused , history repeating itself exactly the same way it happened before

Some days back watched a video of so called avengers , the video feature armed men riding in boats with mostly heavy guns and masks , shooting sporadically in the air , that alone is enough reason to deploy soldiers to the east / Niger Delta

Insulting Nigeria, Buhari , abusing other tribes and planting the seed of hate is the order of the day on this Nairaland

I won't ask anybody not to agitate or insult , but when it does lead to war , ICC and UN or WHO will not support a country with no identity

Thus another massacre

Have a funfilled day and enjoy your agitation,

my guy,one tripoli vodka for you. Do you know how many years will a real civil war lasting?

1 Like

Re: . by Warship: 7:08am On Jul 17, 2017
sinistermind:

Your level of reasoning amazes me GOSH!!! Beating the war drums as if u and your family can stand the heat. Remember, it doesn't just concern you, your families are also involved. If you are ready to sacrifice your own family for some else's foolish ideology, im not ready to sacrifice mine. I'm Igbo and i'm proud, i'm Nigeria not Biafran

Relocate to Zamfara state if truly you are a Nigerian.

You stay in the East, shouting I am a Nigerian

Relocate to Muslim dominated North and see if you will still preach One Nigeria after 5years.
Re: . by hezbollah: 7:14am On Jul 17, 2017
chino11:
You people can argue and insult me all you want but I have passed the message and I feel better right now that I did. Thank you all.
your message is 100% confirmed.1967 is a child play God has already show you what is about to happen to a lawlessness generation.

Re: . by chiagozien(m): 7:16am On Jul 17, 2017
sinistermind:

enjoy your nigeria and leave those that are not interesting in your nigeria.talking about war,when your zoo country declare war on us i know it will not reach your own family because they are living in the sky.or you will tell hausa and yoruba that you are nigeria and they will leave you.go and read about asaba massacre on what happened to people like you who claim they are one nigeria.you see it dont matter whether you are proudly nigeria or not.
Re: . by sinistermind(m): 7:17am On Jul 17, 2017
Warship:

Relocate to Zamfara state if truly you are a Nigerian.

You stay in the East, shouting I am a Nigerian

Relocate to Muslim dominated North and see if you will still preach One Nigeria after 5years.

And what are the igbos in the North still doing? And u think if all Igbos from every corner in Nigeria relocates back to the east, everything will become rosey for them. Una dey think so?
Re: . by sinistermind(m): 7:19am On Jul 17, 2017
chiagozien:
enjoy your nigeria and leave those that are not interesting in your nigeria.talking about war,when your zoo country declare war on us i know it will not reach your own family because they are living in the sky.or you will tell hausa and yoruba that you are nigeria and they will leave you.go and read about asaba massacre on what happened to people like you who claim they are one nigeria.you see it dont matter whether you are proudly nigeria or not.

And i guess all you war drums will prevent the Asaba Massacre from repeating.... Right?
Re: . by Warship: 7:20am On Jul 17, 2017
sinistermind:

And what are the igbos in the North still doing? And u think if all Igbos from every corner in Nigeria relocates back to the east, everything will become rosey for them. Una dey think so?

Since you see yourself as a Nigerian, pls relocate to the Muslim North and don't reside in any Sabon Gari dominated by Igbos

Go straight to the Muslim areas and live with them for 5 years after which you can come back to shout One Nigeria

1 Like

Re: . by sinistermind(m): 7:23am On Jul 17, 2017
Warship:

Since you see yourself as a Nigerian, pls relocate to the Muslim North and don't reside in any Sabon Gari dominated by Igbos

Go straight to the Muslim areas and live with them for 5 years after which you can come back to shout One Nigeria

And are the Igbos in the North dead yet? They have been living there and have their investments there. Hundreds of Igbos are succeeding in the North. So what are you saying?
Re: . by chiagozien(m): 7:24am On Jul 17, 2017
sinistermind:

And i guess all you war drums will prevent the Asaba Massacre from repeating.... Right?
same way your one nigerialist will stop hausa form killing you when they draw cartoon of mohamed in denmark again.

2 Likes

Re: . by Warship: 7:27am On Jul 17, 2017
sinistermind:

And are the Igbos in the North dead yet? They have been living there and have their investments there. Hundreds of Igbos are succeeding in the North. So what are you saying?

Igbos live in Sabo Gari

Tell those Igbos in the North to relocate to Muslim dominated neighborhoods and see their reactions.

You are shouting One Nigeria because you haven't escaped death in the hands of Hausa Fulani people before

How many Igbos do you see live outside Sabo Gari in the North

chiagozien don't mind this poster I quoted

1 Like

Re: . by hezbollah: 7:28am On Jul 17, 2017
greatgod2012:
@op, God is using you to pass across a message!

War is deadly! Anyone who remembers what happened in Rwanda will know that war can take a country 100 years back! Just watch hotel Rwanda and sometimes in April on YouTube and see what tribal war cost them!

Our government too need to pacify the aggrieved region by treating every region equally so that no region will feel cheated and be clamoring for secession!

It is well!
Code:by november it is finished.there is nothing anyone or elders can do about this.evil and lawlessness generation of our time will soon disappear
Re: . by chiagozien(m): 7:38am On Jul 17, 2017
Warship:

Igbos live in Sabo Gari

Tell those Igbos in the North to relocate to Muslim dominated neighborhoods and see their reactions.

You are shouting One Nigeria because you haven't escaped death in the hands of Hausa Fulani people before

How many Igbos do you see live outside Sabo Gari in the North

chiagozien don't mind this poster I quoted
my brother dont mind him,most of them are only afraid of war not knowing that nigeria cant wage war us like it was 1967,and even if they do,they are the one to loose because the would have seen and know what is happening unlike 1967

1 Like

Re: . by PDJT: 7:39am On Jul 17, 2017
[s]
GMBuhari:
There's a common proverb / adage , it's not particular to a tribe or country and it goes thus:

ONLY A MAD MAN WILL HAVE A DIFFERENT VIEW FROM THAT OF OTHERS WHO SEE THE SAME THING

EINSTEIN also said , Insanity is doing the same thing the same way and expecting different result

Two weeks ago CNN featured an editorial warning that the attitude of Agitators will lead to war , These are people who have political experts and have nothing to gain from war mongering

Last Week Aljazeera stressed the importance of One Nigeria as they also sensed war brewing

We are talking about restructuring , some people are shouting referendum and secession

If you follow history , OjuFraud was offered a deal as well and he refused , history repeating itself exactly the same way it happened before

Some days back watched a video of so called avengers , the video feature armed men riding in boats with mostly heavy guns and masks , shooting sporadically in the air , that alone is enough reason to deploy soldiers to the east / Niger Delta

Insulting Nigeria, Buhari , abusing other tribes and planting the seed of hate is the order of the day on this Nairaland

I won't ask anybody not to agitate or insult , but when it does lead to war , ICC and UN or WHO will not support a country with no identity

Thus another massacre

Have a funfilled day and enjoy your agitation,

[/s]

-The war shall only happen in your family.
-Tell your illiterate paymasters that Referendum is not the synonym of War. Self-determination is an unalienable rights of all indigenous people. What exactly do we share in common with Nigerians and what exactly does Nigeria want from us?
-Lunatics everywhere! Threatening millions of people with war in order to be in one country with them. Una no get shame?
-For your information, we don't accept or recognize Forced Marriage in our culture, which is what Nigeria is. Shameless Zoo people. angry

1 Like

Re: . by PDJT: 7:50am On Jul 17, 2017
sinistermind:

-If you dislike a people so much so that you're taunting them with massacre, why don't you support them to be on their own? Or you think massacre or war unite a country? SMH.
-Most times I wonder the intelligent quotient of the average Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: . by pazienza(m): 7:51am On Jul 17, 2017
PDJT:
[s][/s]

-Tell your illiterate paymasters that Referendum is not the synonym of War. Self-determination is an unalienable rights of all indigenous people. What exactly do we share in common with Nigerians and what exactly does Nigeria want from us?
-Lunatics everywhere! Threatening millions of people with war in order to be in one country with them. Una no get shame?
-For your information, we don't accept or recognize Forced Marriage in our culture, which is what Nigeria is. Shameless Zoo people. angry

The people are just shameless. Threatening war up and down like they don't bleed when shot at or stabbed.

That war they want will consume them. Unity can never be by force.

6 Likes

Re: . by odduduwa: 5:10pm On Jul 17, 2017
Yyeske:
October before November, hope you guys are safe in Igboland
Yoruba man we are safe but your life is I danger as you ll be targeted ozu
Re: . by GMBuhari: 11:17am On Jul 18, 2017
lipsrsealed
PDJT:
[s][/s]

Re: . by GMBuhari: 11:19am On Jul 18, 2017
Go to wikipedia and ask, if that's hard, search the Aburi deal as related to Nigeria
Agumbankembu:

Which deal was "OjuFraud" offered?
Re: . by GMBuhari: 11:21am On Jul 18, 2017
ya ya , cameroun killed Nigerians , interesting ..
kettykin:

why is the Nigerian Government always in a hurry to go to war against biafra but when it comes to cameroon which just killed 97 Nigerian citizens they will start dragging their feet and citing some court rulings which no country obeys .

IPOB has made it clear that they dont want war but referendum, the same referendum is being sought for the second time in Britain and nobody is dreaming about war , why is the black race so queer and out of place ?
Re: . by Agumbankembu: 1:40pm On Jul 18, 2017
GMBuhari:
Go to wikipedia and ask, if that's hard, search the Aburi deal as related to Nigeria

Between Ojukwu and Gowon who rejected the Aburi outcome?
Re: . by GMBuhari: 5:57pm On Jul 18, 2017
Ask google or wiki
Agumbankembu:

Between Ojukwu and Gowon who rejected the Aburi outcome?
Re: . by Agumbankembu: 7:26pm On Jul 18, 2017
GMBuhari:
Ask google or wiki

No you answer me, you said he rejected the outcome of the conference or something like that.

Tell me the exact thing OjuFraud rejected.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ibrahim Salami: Sunday Igboho Will Die If Extradited To Nigeria / Ebonyi: Appeal Court upholds Umahi's defection to APC / BVAS: Adamu Says APC Is Not Opposed To New Electoral Technologies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.