Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof - Politics (154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof (307241 Views)

Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People / Buhari's Claims That He Handled Dapchi Better Than Chibok is False - See Proof / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by GoldNiagara(m): 3:54pm On Aug 25, 2017
[quote author=DabuIIIT post=59818194]

haba,tout ke? As in agbero,huh? Éjò o,omo bini le mi sé,emi o se omo ewedu nah,kilode? Èwo,odabò jawe,its wkend,ya kno..

LOL.
Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by realhumanity: 4:06pm On Aug 25, 2017
hilroy:

In honesty, there has never been any zeal from start. The pages on this thread increase because there were many Yorubas that were exposing the lies and chestbeating on this thread. The moment they stopped making comments on this trashy thread, the pages started dwindling because you guys struggle to post anything sensible. And please stop playing victim of being banned, you aren't the only people that get banned. I have being banned several times, and I just came back from a weeklong ban.

I still have companies to post but guess what, I got tired of posting. These things were more like having fun to me and when the drive dies due to constant banning, I really get tired.

I have many things to do and during my free time, I just engage in it for the fun of it.
Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by mercyville: 6:10pm On Aug 25, 2017
realhumanity:

I still have companies to post but guess what, I got tired of posting. These things were more like having fun to me and when the drive dies due to constant banning, I really get tired.

I have many things to do and during my free time, I just engage in it for the fun of it.
Those companies are in the pocket of El Rufai's babanriga...

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by GoldNiagara(m): 6:58pm On Aug 25, 2017
Here it is ndi off!

1 Like

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by raker300: 11:55am On Aug 26, 2017
Sir Chuka Nnabuife: national light newspaper

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by raker300: 11:59am On Aug 26, 2017
Visage Media - Chukwudi Iwuchukwu:

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by raker300: 12:26pm On Aug 26, 2017
Orji uzor- new telegraph

1 Share

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by GoldNiagara(m): 7:24am On Aug 27, 2017
The thread has grinded to a halt. The other thread just could not stop, it is self sustaining, sustenance based on truth, lies can't sustain any thing.

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by goldviaggra: 7:30am On Aug 27, 2017
GoldNiagara:
The thread has grinded to a halt. The other thread just could not stop, it is self sustaining, sustenance based on truth, lies can't sustain any thing.
What are you still doing on this thread if the thread is based on lies. You waste children are full of shame and confusion.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by GoldNiagara(m): 7:39am On Aug 27, 2017
goldviaggra:

What are you still doing on this thread if the thread is based on lies. You waste children are full of shame and confusion.

See so much painment loaded in one post. Goldviaggra, please you are damn hilarious.I christen this thread "The Lies Ruins of the Igbos"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by GoldNiagara(m): 7:41am On Aug 27, 2017
I know who you are and I will work you up to a pitch, where I want you, then open the bottom under you and you get another life ban.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by goldviaggra: 8:57am On Aug 27, 2017
GoldNiagara:
I know who you are and I will work you up to a pitch, where I want you, then open the bottom under you and you get another life ban.
That one na baboon and monkey talk. What are you waiting for.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by ProWalker: 9:04am On Aug 27, 2017
raker300:
Orji uzor- new telegraph

This is how low you guys have turned this thread
It's shows how quite empty you guys are compared to what the Yorubas are doing on the other thread

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by ProWalker: 9:10am On Aug 27, 2017
Liebermantic:
Our people are barred and banned from posting here while the other thread, people post unrestricted..

Chai! There is God oo!

You guys complain too much!! Who told you people are not getting banned on the other thread? undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by Scholes007(m): 9:21am On Aug 27, 2017
Ekulo group: hmmm I never knew they produce or distribute some of products like titus
http://www.ekulogroup.com/products.php
Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by raker300: 9:41am On Aug 27, 2017
Alex Okosi - CEO Viacom Africa

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by raker300: 9:43am On Aug 27, 2017
Chief Oranu Chris Chidume - Krisoral Group

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by raker300: 9:43am On Aug 27, 2017
Krisoral group
Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by raker300: 9:45am On Aug 27, 2017
Dr Sir Dan Chukwudozie: dozzy group

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by raker300: 9:49am On Aug 27, 2017
Engineer Chukwudi Egemba- SCOA heritage

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by mightyhazell: 9:56am On Aug 27, 2017
...and yet Igbo's have an excellent spread of wealth.

Igbo's populate the middle-class....and unlike the other two,.....have a v insignificant (almost non existent) number of beggars all over the place.
Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by raker300: 9:56am On Aug 27, 2017
Phillip ikeazor: keystone bank

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by Scholes007(m): 9:57am On Aug 27, 2017
raker300:
Chief Oranu Chris Chidume - Krisoral Group
What's their products

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by mightyhazell: 10:00am On Aug 27, 2017
I,d rather have 200 millionaires in my community than have just one billionaire amidst an overwhelming sea of beggars.

not even healthy for the billionaire himself,...

1 Like

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by raker300: 10:00am On Aug 27, 2017
Henry: eminent magazine

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by raker300: 10:04am On Aug 27, 2017
Ezeanochie Macdonald: ekwulu consult

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by raker300: 10:07am On Aug 27, 2017
Larry Izamoje : brilla fm

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by raker300: 10:10am On Aug 27, 2017
Mr. Phillips Oduoza : uba bank

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by raker300: 10:11am On Aug 27, 2017
Conrad Adigwe- Sophia ERP Limited

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by Scholes007(m): 10:11am On Aug 27, 2017
Orange group: Delta medicated & antiseptic soap is my favorite non expensive Medicare soap.
Passion energy drink also encourage my physical activities. Try them n more...
http://www.orangegroups.com/

1 Like

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by raker300: 10:13am On Aug 27, 2017
Kelechi nwosu: tbwa concept

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (Reply)

Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) / 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.