Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,294 members, 7,811,884 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof (307562 Views)

Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People / Buhari's Claims That He Handled Dapchi Better Than Chibok is False - See Proof / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by Viergeachar: 7:53am On Jul 17, 2017
raker300:
dude, can it!

Alakija or rhatever is number twenty something

Google the list if you're in doubt Mr man and stop flapping your gums

If it's not Forbes' list, it is no list.

Any deluded flatiyeasterner can sponsor his trashy blog to Google first page of search results. It doesn't validate the bullllshit therein.

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 17, 2017
hornyofife:

yes ooo we no get, leave us alone...unity beggers.

una no dey shame say na the same people wey una grand father steal their money come give them 20pounds una dey drag with..hahah. them don use that 20 pound buy lagos oooo...no mans land.

65% of the real estate in lagos is owned by the igbos .....Ayodele ozugbakun on Journalistyoruba hangout on TVC while begging for unity

Igbos are the most enterprising tribe in africa by babajide kolade otitorju ..................hahahaha

watch from 16:00

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47ZPe1ZpTlo&t=1356s

You guys are shameless and congenital Liars. They took your money and gave you 20 pounds or 20 naira, was pound not changed to naira because your leader ojukwu robbed Nigerian Central Bank.

10 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by raker300: 7:56am On Jul 17, 2017
Viergeachar:

Any deluded flatiyeasterner can sponsor his trashy blog to Google first page of search results. It doesn't validate the bullllshit therein.
you the all knowing being...pls tell us thou art the richest?!

Flaunting your wealth is not wealth.

Igbos don't flaunt their wealth doesn't mean they don't have.

Everyone knows afonjas are loud!!!
Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by Omofunaab2: 7:56am On Jul 17, 2017
SonofDevil:
Thank God the whole nairaland can see igbos re just empty noise makers , claiming Yoruba's, Lebanese's, French companies as igbos own. The list is filled with mushroom companies .
The op was bursted more than 5 times in his thread for claiming others properties , this alone invalidates all the nonsense posted.
No Igbo man dead or alive is richer than folorunsho alakija .
Igbos re mainly petty traders ,they re not known as enterprenuer.

Lol, No igbo man dead or alive is richer than the late Oluwo Antonio Oladeinde Fernandez....

All these yeye chest beaters, na to dey steal yoruba companies dem sabi. ... This same op once said an igbo man from anambra owns May and Baker in Ogun state.. . Lol

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by hornyofife: 7:56am On Jul 17, 2017
Viergeachar:

Dumaknesset:
I get money no be for mouth, sum up the whole billionaires in igbo land, they are not as rich as Mike Adenuga alone. Igbo are the poorest people in Nigeria, it is a known fact and indisputable fact.

SonofDevil:
alakija is richer than any Igbo man dead or alive. That list is fake like ur aba made products.
Only 3 Nigerians make the list of Forbes top ten most richest men in Africa.

Dangote, adenuga and an aboki man

ok we don hear, make una leave us na.....abi e dey pain una??
Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by hornyofife: 7:57am On Jul 17, 2017
[quote author=raker300 post=58534720][/quote]

Stop replying those idiots
Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by raker300: 7:57am On Jul 17, 2017
Thread about igbo industrialists making it in nigeria!

Yet some small minded folks will be running their mouths here.

Small minded afonjas
Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 17, 2017
So Don Jazz na product, aba education make Una come get awo free education, Una no go gree.

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by hornyofife: 7:59am On Jul 17, 2017
raker300:
Thread about igbo industrialists making it in nigeria!

Yet some small minded folks will be running their mouths here.

Small minded afonjas

Stop replying those idiots, focus on posting pictures and ignoring them..that is how FK081 and i got the thread this far, before ritualist invaded the thread hoping to mine skulls
Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by raker300: 8:00am On Jul 17, 2017
Dumaknesset:
So Don Jazz na product, aba education make Una come get awo free education, Una no go gree.
isnt music a commodity?

You folks are unbelievable!

Music and entertainment are commodities that can be bought and sold!

Now run along, we have noticed you
Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by SonofDevil: 8:01am On Jul 17, 2017
quote author=hornyofife post=58534898]

una no dey shame say na the same people wey una grand father steal their money come give them 20pounds una dey drag with..hahah. them don use that 20 pound buy lagos oooo...no mans land.

65% of the real estate in lagos is owned by the igbos .....Ayodele ozugbakun on Journalistyoruba hangout on TVC while begging for unity

Igbos are the most enterprising tribe in africa by babajide kolade otitorju ..................hahahaha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47ZPe1ZpTlo&t=1356s[/quote] lol this guy is a jokergrin real estate business is dominated by Yoruba's followed by Hausa.I work with a real estate company for more than 10yrs and I can confirm to you forget about what ur uncle told you when he came visiting in village.
The heart of real estate business is at islands.
From lekki,to vgc,magodo,chevron, Osborne,banana island, Victoria island,Osborne, ikoyi, I know majority of real estate companies in the locations I listed and they re dominated by Yoruba's followed by Hausa

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by hornyofife: 8:02am On Jul 17, 2017
raker300:
isnt music a commodity?

stop reply them nwanne, shut them up with pictures and facts
Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 17, 2017
hornyofife:

See painment! All those your gibberishes than some hare brained Nigerians will run with without checking has been destroyed with the truth. The richest, most industrialized and educated are your masters, the ndi ofe manu. The night terrors of ndigbo. Awothe civilian general and black scorpion that decimate you guys at war front.

Run with your tails tucked neatly between your rear legs.

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by hornyofife: 8:03am On Jul 17, 2017
SonofDevil:
quote author=hornyofife post=58534898]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47ZPe1ZpTlo&t=1356s lol this guy is a jokergrin real estate business is dominated by Yoruba's followed by Hausa.I work with a real estate company for more than 10yrs and I can confirm to you forget about what ur uncle told you when he came visiting in village.
The heart of real estate business is at islands.
From lekki,to vgc,magodo,chevron, Osborne,banana island, Victoria island,Osborne, ikoyi, I know majority of real estate companies in the locations I listed and they re dominated by Yoruba's followed by Hausa

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by raker300: 8:04am On Jul 17, 2017
hornyofife:

stop reply them nwanne
these afonjas here are very unintelligent.

You can imagine the rubbish they type here.

Instead of them to focus on their jamb, they're running around nairaland making noise.
Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 17, 2017
raker300:
isnt music a commodity?

Now it is music, music is Ibo product Abi. I don hear.Aba and Fakery are like 5 and 6.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by hornyofife: 8:06am On Jul 17, 2017
lol

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by Viergeachar: 8:12am On Jul 17, 2017
hornyofife:

Hahaha

No be you dey mention afonja up and down before?

Let me now compound your misery:

Whether you like it or not, 10% of the profits from most Igbo owned companies ends up in afonja hands aside huge taxes and the likes.

Flatiyeasterners' slavery to afonjas no be here o.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by hornyofife: 8:12am On Jul 17, 2017
Dumaknesset:

Now it is music, music is Ibo product Abi. I don hear.Aba and Fakery are like 5 and 6.

yes music is a product, under the entertainment industry.. It is also a business same as hospitality(hotels and bars), sport, transport(self explanatory unless u are dumb) and service(banking, insurance,cinemas,shopping mall, Zoo and recreational centers)...olodo labata.

never knew all this while, i was replying indomine generation kids.
Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 17, 2017
hornyofife:
lol

So these are the pics and facts, beer parlour gist peddled by ignorant lots, if it is Forbes now, you will say it is not true but this uninformed lots are your oracle of Delphi.

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by hornyofife: 8:17am On Jul 17, 2017
Dumaknesset:

So these are the pics and facts, beer parlour gist peddled by ignorant lots, if it is Forbes now, you will say it is not true but this uninformed lots are your oracle of Delphi.

you are fighting a lost battle. Those are your fellow afonja brothers lamenting grin grin grin grin

u want make i show u real estate developed by igbos? especially areas dominated by igbos 90%? Ewu
Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 17, 2017
hornyofife:

yes music is a product, under the entertainment industry.. It is also a business same as hospitality, sport, transport and service...olodo labata.

never knew all this while, i was replying indomine generation kids.

The genres in music is over hundred, you limit it to what your guys churn out idiots not generalising as if you guys know anything about music. Common Grammy awards you cannot produce. Music is now igbo product.Chai Abandon.

You don't argue with me when you don't know what you mean or mean what you say.Iti boribo.

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by Viergeachar: 8:21am On Jul 17, 2017
raker300:
you the all knowing being...pls tell us thou art the richest?!

Flaunting your wealth is not wealth.

Igbos don't flaunt their wealth doesn't mean they don't have.

Everyone knows afonjas are loud!!!

Who doesn't know flatiyeasterners are the empty chestbeating chimps of Nairaland

And to think that they have to rely on an afonja owned forum to massage their useless and worthless ego is even more pathetic.

Why was the stupid thread created in the first instance if not to beat empty chests?

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by Viergeachar: 8:23am On Jul 17, 2017
hornyofife:

you are fighting a lost battle. Those are your fellow afonja brothers lamenting grin grin grin grin

u want make i show u real estate developed by igbos? especially areas dominated by igbos 90%? Ewu

That will be quite impossible because it's all in your wishful imagination.

If wishes were horses, flatiyeasterners will ride.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by hornyofife: 8:24am On Jul 17, 2017
Dumaknesset:

The genres in music is over hundred, you limit it to what your guys churn out idiots not generalising as if you guys know anything about music. Common Grammy awards you cannot produce. Music is now igbo product.Chai Abandon.

You don't argue with me when you don't know what you mean or mean what you say.Iti boribo.

you guys are just jealous...Nobody said music is igbo product.. rather we are showing our enterprising side by using don jazzy who is into the music business as an example.....olodo

post your own for another thread na..i dont know why it pains you guys when igbos succeed
Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by Viergeachar: 8:25am On Jul 17, 2017
hornyofife:

u want make i show u real estate developed by igbos?
especially areas dominated by igbos 90%? Ewu

Quoting uninformed people's opinions as facts to massage your worthless ego is also another form of inferiority complex.

Take note.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 17, 2017
hornyofife:

you guys are just jealous...Nobody said music is igbo product.. rather we are showing our enterprising side by using don jazzy who is into the music business as an example.....olodo

post your own for another thread na..i dont know why it pains you guys when igbos succeed

Corn for brain, I want to help you populate your thread without spamming. Iti boribo. That is the problem with aba education, you can hardly articulate your thoughts.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by hornyofife: 8:28am On Jul 17, 2017
Viergeachar:

That will be quite impossible because it's all in your wishful imagination.

If wishes were horses, flatiyeasterners will ride.

see people who cant develop their land talking....mind you an a real estate developer so we now who and who is running things...lol

1 Like

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by Viergeachar: 8:32am On Jul 17, 2017
hornyofife:

see people who cant develop their land bragging....mind you an a real estate developer...lol

The more reason why you think you can pull starts out of your wishful imaginations backed by your fledgling caretaker career.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by SonofDevil: 8:33am On Jul 17, 2017
Omofunaab2:

Lol, No igbo man dead or alive is richer than the late Oluwo Antonio Oladeinde Fernandez....

All these yeye chest beaters, na to dey steal yoruba companies dem sabi. ... This same op once said an igbo man from anambra owns May and Baker in Ogun state.. . Lol
they re just noise makers 70% Igbo race re traders doing petty business don't take Igbos serious
Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by Duru009(m): 8:35am On Jul 17, 2017
No Nigeria can dispute this !!!
Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 17, 2017
hornyofife:

Lol, you are a true igbo man, you are defeated you quickly declare victory. Isi azu. We are here thrash you on your own thread, until you guys learn your lessons.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (157) (Reply)

Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) / 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.