Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,117 members, 7,842,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Wike, His Wife & Son At PDP Supreme Court Thanksgiving Service - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike, His Wife & Son At PDP Supreme Court Thanksgiving Service (49046 Views)

Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram / Wike & His Wife Buying Things At A Market In Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike, His Wife & Son At PDP Supreme Court Thanksgiving Service by Slai1: 10:09pm On Jul 16, 2017
Fine boy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike, His Wife & Son At PDP Supreme Court Thanksgiving Service by muller101(m): 10:12pm On Jul 16, 2017
We want to see buhari and Yusuf together

1 Like

Re: Wike, His Wife & Son At PDP Supreme Court Thanksgiving Service by Pamelayoung: 10:15pm On Jul 16, 2017
Why is the boy always sulking?
Re: Wike, His Wife & Son At PDP Supreme Court Thanksgiving Service by Dino98: 10:15pm On Jul 16, 2017
Something is off about that boy...

1 Like

Re: Wike, His Wife & Son At PDP Supreme Court Thanksgiving Service by omenka(m): 10:15pm On Jul 16, 2017
What is he upset about?

1 Like

Re: Wike, His Wife & Son At PDP Supreme Court Thanksgiving Service by activelyA(f): 10:20pm On Jul 16, 2017
Ever8054:
the boy is not happy with his dad or what?...in 1,2,3 pics he was angry and started crying in the last pic...OP pls try and find out what's going on with the kid and report to us first thing 2morrow moni..thank you
rotflr grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Wike, His Wife & Son At PDP Supreme Court Thanksgiving Service by Ikpangi: 10:20pm On Jul 16, 2017
Papiikush:
The boy looks like an _imbecile in every of his pictures.

Good! Our cures are working. The wicked shall know no joy.

Only people whose parents are _imbeciles should quote me
close your mouth oh.Tata Foo
Re: Wike, His Wife & Son At PDP Supreme Court Thanksgiving Service by akilo1: 10:22pm On Jul 16, 2017
won a will be handly over to this guy from what I am seeing grin
Re: Wike, His Wife & Son At PDP Supreme Court Thanksgiving Service by Ikpangi: 10:23pm On Jul 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

His son looks like someone that was used for sacrifice.

In otherwords; his son looks like a mumu.
you too na mumu.if you go fit call another man piking mumu

2 Likes

Re: Wike, His Wife & Son At PDP Supreme Court Thanksgiving Service by fof1: 10:24pm On Jul 16, 2017
[quote author=Papiikush post=58524896]The boy looks like an _imbecile in every of his pictures.

[/quote

ALL D CONJECTURES HERE INCLUDING THIS UR VERY SENILE POST IS AN ANATHEMA. U LOST UR BEARING TO HATRED AND GREED FOR FALSEHOOD. PLS HV A RETHINK FOR UR SOUL TO BE SAVED. HELL FIRE AWAITS ALL HATERS OF TRUTH.
Re: Wike, His Wife & Son At PDP Supreme Court Thanksgiving Service by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 16, 2017
Papiikush:

do you look like a sane person on your profile? Local tout. Keep feeling fly on nairaland. Dumb fool.
And yes, i "quote" you. My parents arent imbéciles! Are yours imbéciles? I guess only imbéciles can reproduce touts

2 Likes

Re: Wike, His Wife & Son At PDP Supreme Court Thanksgiving Service by KemjikaEme: 10:25pm On Jul 16, 2017
Sometimes i don't understand how Nigerian youths reason on nairaland. Why the reference to rituals and imbecility?
This is how every normal kid would react when he is dragged away from his toys and playmates to adult and political functions.
The question is why does Wike insist on dragging the kid instead of allowing him to play at home?
Let the Child enjoy his childhood!!

9 Likes

Re: Wike, His Wife & Son At PDP Supreme Court Thanksgiving Service by Bimpe29: 10:27pm On Jul 16, 2017
God is not à joke. Thanksgiving for what? For continued political havoc or what? Do they do the bidding of God with their political powers? Shameless hypocritical politicians...... APC = PDP. They are all selfish and careless about common man.

2 Likes

Re: Wike, His Wife & Son At PDP Supreme Court Thanksgiving Service by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 16, 2017
Question should be... is the boy's presence necessary at these events and occasions. The boy looks like someone that's always forced.
Re: Wike, His Wife & Son At PDP Supreme Court Thanksgiving Service by lalabrother: 10:37pm On Jul 16, 2017
sixtuschimere:
An Inter-denominational Special Thanksgiving Service for PDP Supreme Court victory was held today at the Rivers State Ecumenical Centre in Port Harcourt.

Speaking at the event,Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike said that the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) will embark on reconciliation after the Supreme Court Judgment, but it will be done with vigilance.

The governor further stated that the Supreme Court Judgment saved Nigeria and there is the need to thank God for the sustenance of multi-party democracy.

He was pictured at the event showing his son some love.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/supreme-court-victory-governor-wike.html?m=1
that boy always look sad every moment he appears on the internet...

Dear Almighty father, pls give me a son that knows that there's a season for everything, a season to be serious and a season to be cheerful

2 Likes

Re: Wike, His Wife & Son At PDP Supreme Court Thanksgiving Service by fabre4: 10:37pm On Jul 16, 2017
Ehiscotch:

Your lame ability to properly defend PDP is so glare.
Throwing shots at baba zahra is getting stale.
Try something new. This your strategy only gets you likes and shares on here.

What's there to defend in PDP APC are in power.
Re: Wike, His Wife & Son At PDP Supreme Court Thanksgiving Service by lalabrother: 10:40pm On Jul 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

His son looks like someone that was used for sacrifice.

In otherwords; his son looks like a mumu.
oga you don't buy data again?

Anyways, that boy face is more cheerful than any of ur comments on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Wike, His Wife & Son At PDP Supreme Court Thanksgiving Service by Sodijan(m): 10:44pm On Jul 16, 2017
PDP-----PEOPLE DECEIVING PEOPLE. APC-----ALL PROBLEMS CONTINUE

1 Like

Re: Wike, His Wife & Son At PDP Supreme Court Thanksgiving Service by Sagay212: 10:47pm On Jul 16, 2017
The boy is never cheerful or happy. Always looking disgruntled. Just watched him and his father on channels news and it's the same annoying sad look. He looks annoyingly stubborn. They better pay more attention to him.
Re: Wike, His Wife & Son At PDP Supreme Court Thanksgiving Service by surveyProf(m): 10:48pm On Jul 16, 2017
Ever8054:
the boy is not happy with his dad or what?...in 1,2,3 pics he was angry and started crying in the last pic...OP pls try and find out what's going on with the kid and report to us first thing 2morrow moni..thank your own
prayer section ongoing
Re: Wike, His Wife & Son At PDP Supreme Court Thanksgiving Service by jchioma: 10:50pm On Jul 16, 2017
Papiikush:

U talk like a fuul.
Re: Wike, His Wife & Son At PDP Supreme Court Thanksgiving Service by lalabrother: 10:52pm On Jul 16, 2017
jchioma:

U talk like a fuul.
lolz... So which of your parents is an slowpoke?
Re: Wike, His Wife & Son At PDP Supreme Court Thanksgiving Service by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:52pm On Jul 16, 2017
sixtuschimere:
An Inter-denominational Special Thanksgiving Service for PDP Supreme Court victory was held today at the Rivers State Ecumenical Centre in Port Harcourt.

Speaking at the event,Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike said that the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) will embark on reconciliation after the Supreme Court Judgment, but it will be done with vigilance.

The governor further stated that the Supreme Court Judgment saved Nigeria and there is the need to thank God for the sustenance of multi-party democracy.

He was pictured at the event showing his son some love.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/supreme-court-victory-governor-wike.html?m=1
baba God forgive me ooo but the boy get head like old man bicycle seat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike, His Wife & Son At PDP Supreme Court Thanksgiving Service by GT84(m): 10:54pm On Jul 16, 2017
boy's looking so sad... see oo,, untop moni
Re: Wike, His Wife & Son At PDP Supreme Court Thanksgiving Service by slick1(m): 10:54pm On Jul 16, 2017
This Wike's son is always behaving like a Bubu fan?

1 Like

Re: Wike, His Wife & Son At PDP Supreme Court Thanksgiving Service by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 16, 2017
Seen

#sunny2017
Re: Wike, His Wife & Son At PDP Supreme Court Thanksgiving Service by ripbubu: 11:02pm On Jul 16, 2017
MediumStout:
The kid is obviously angry at biafra agitations. He knows his father will loose his governorship if biafra comes. Fellow nigerians, biafra will never come in Jesus name. Amen
unity beggers
Re: Wike, His Wife & Son At PDP Supreme Court Thanksgiving Service by flyingdutchman(m): 11:03pm On Jul 16, 2017
I don't like how Wike and Amaechi turned Rivers State but, I would NEVER say negative things about an innocent child! For some of you who are celebrating that the child might be a reward of past sins of some sort, know this- you are worse than the deadliest occultist! REPENT!!! Hide your face in shame!
Re: Wike, His Wife & Son At PDP Supreme Court Thanksgiving Service by KeriBaby(f): 11:09pm On Jul 16, 2017
Leave that boy alone, he is not sick, stubborn or an slowpoke he is just a kid, he is bored! How many kids do u see around him in any of those pictures! So many hateful Nigerians�

2 Likes

Re: Wike, His Wife & Son At PDP Supreme Court Thanksgiving Service by sleeknick: 11:10pm On Jul 16, 2017
Serial killer loading....
Re: Wike, His Wife & Son At PDP Supreme Court Thanksgiving Service by jchioma: 11:12pm On Jul 16, 2017
lalabrother:
lolz... So which of your parents is an slowpoke?

I see ur brain is on recession. Nairaland has given u outlet to spew bad English. Sorry, I can't help u with ur foolly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amaechi And Wife, Judith Inspect Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project / Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy / Lagos Ibadan Railway. Amaechi On A Train Ride To Abeokuta On New Coaches. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.