Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,972 members, 7,841,716 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Wike, His Wife & Son At PDP Supreme Court Thanksgiving Service - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike, His Wife & Son At PDP Supreme Court Thanksgiving Service (49045 Views)

Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram / Wike & His Wife Buying Things At A Market In Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike, His Wife & Son At PDP Supreme Court Thanksgiving Service by IYANGBALI: 11:15pm On Jul 16, 2017
Rubbish
Re: Wike, His Wife & Son At PDP Supreme Court Thanksgiving Service by ediongadaka(m): 11:17pm On Jul 16, 2017
this boy is not happy, look all the pics the boy never smile, this one nah bad guy. wike done enter one chance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike, His Wife & Son At PDP Supreme Court Thanksgiving Service by LazyNairalander(m): 11:25pm On Jul 16, 2017
Ehiscotch:

Your lame ability to properly defend PDP is so glare.
Throwing shots at baba zahra is getting stale.
Try something new. This your strategy only gets you likes and shares on here.

all I see is lame english.
Re: Wike, His Wife & Son At PDP Supreme Court Thanksgiving Service by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 16, 2017
martinoh:
Say no ❌❌❌to Western union & Moneygram.
Say no ❌❌❌to picker carry money run��

✔Instant cash out available ��������

��� Cash deposit to

⭕Chase

⭕Wellsfargo

⭕Bank of America

✔✔Deposit and receive Naira straight within 10minute.

⭕Cash deposit only������.

Holla for best rates.����. 08101624502
thief

No like dis u won take become husspi
Re: Wike, His Wife & Son At PDP Supreme Court Thanksgiving Service by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 16, 2017
KemjikaEme:
Sometimes i don't understand how Nigerian youths reason on nairaland. Why the reference to rituals and imbecility?
This is how every normal kid would react when he is dragged away from his toys and playmates to adult and political functions.
The question is why does Wike insist on dragging the kid instead of allowing him to play at home?
Let the Child enjoy his childhood!!
Hahahaha

The boy b like abeg mek una leave me.. .im only here to eat d rootd funds
Re: Wike, His Wife & Son At PDP Supreme Court Thanksgiving Service by embee3(m): 11:32pm On Jul 16, 2017
The truth is; the man has never been a good father or even close to his son. However, he thinks he can just change things overnight.
Re: Wike, His Wife & Son At PDP Supreme Court Thanksgiving Service by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 16, 2017
ediongadaka:
this boy is not happy, look all the pics the boy never smile, this one nah bad guy. wike done enter one chance.
Hahahaha

Thy guy Don born terrorist

1 Like

Re: Wike, His Wife & Son At PDP Supreme Court Thanksgiving Service by ebixy(m): 11:53pm On Jul 16, 2017
The boy reminds me of Tariq in the TV series Power.

1 Like

Re: Wike, His Wife & Son At PDP Supreme Court Thanksgiving Service by LANDLORD72: 12:09am On Jul 17, 2017
This wike son is not always looking happy any time the father took him out.
Re: Wike, His Wife & Son At PDP Supreme Court Thanksgiving Service by Stanleywaxy(m): 12:38am On Jul 17, 2017
Aristotle96:
Na ps4 dey him mind so grin
grin

Re: Wike, His Wife & Son At PDP Supreme Court Thanksgiving Service by NovusHomo(m): 1:26am On Jul 17, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
That kid is not okay! Perhaps the sins of the father has been visited on the poor kid!

"Don't wanna be like you, dad". DNA testing might be appropriate here. Kid seems not to have a thieving gene. Compare him to Ineffectual Buffoon's obese "son", and you'll see what I mean.
Re: Wike, His Wife & Son At PDP Supreme Court Thanksgiving Service by Kkmotors: 1:38am On Jul 17, 2017
fk trends..
Re: Wike, His Wife & Son At PDP Supreme Court Thanksgiving Service by Kc3000: 1:57am On Jul 17, 2017
Let your old man drag you up and down different political meetings and events, and see if you don't lose your mind with boredom...speaking from the perspective of a kid.
Re: Wike, His Wife & Son At PDP Supreme Court Thanksgiving Service by sonnie10: 4:04am On Jul 17, 2017
There is nothing, absolutely nothing wrong with that boy. They feel privileged. That is what they do when you don't let them get away with stuff. Forget that public petting and smiles from the parents, they are only trying to save face. They sure know how to handle the guy in private, that is why he keep taking revenge in public.

It is just his way of settling scores. I have personal experience with such kids.

It is called affluenza (Affluence / influenza). It is common with teenage rich male children. Not too long ago (maybe last year or so), the court in USA ruled a case basing its decision on this (google the case of Ethan Couch).

These are the criteria: Teenage age, male, rich parents, and most likely one of the parents is over protective and pampering while the other is strict.

1 Like

Re: Wike, His Wife & Son At PDP Supreme Court Thanksgiving Service by Handsomecole(m): 4:08am On Jul 17, 2017
I've been sering pictures of that boy. He looks like a doll,like someone remote controllled. I still don't get it.
Re: Wike, His Wife & Son At PDP Supreme Court Thanksgiving Service by Mbediogu(m): 5:17am On Jul 17, 2017
Wike's son is clearly APC but is he also from Ubima? No insults intended, just asking.
Re: Wike, His Wife & Son At PDP Supreme Court Thanksgiving Service by eagleeye2: 5:22am On Jul 17, 2017
Nigerian youths are the most hateful lot. Reading some of these comments make me cringe. Even someone mentioning Otedola, because of Internet anonymity.
Know this, some of you shall be parents one day and your children will be called imbêciles to your face. There won't be any anonymity by the person who will tell you that.
Again I see APC...... idîots like Ngeneukwenu saying rubbish about a kid. But if someone was to insult Buhari and /or his family members like this, you all will be up in arms. Hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: Wike, His Wife & Son At PDP Supreme Court Thanksgiving Service by eagleeye2: 5:28am On Jul 17, 2017
NovusHomo:

"Don't wanna be like you, dad". DNA testing might be appropriate here. Kid seems not to have a thieving gene. Compare him to Ineffectual Buffoon's obese "son", and you'll see what I mean.
You that is an effectual Buffoon, why not show your hateful face. idîots.
Re: Wike, His Wife & Son At PDP Supreme Court Thanksgiving Service by eagleeye2: 5:30am On Jul 17, 2017
Papiikush:
The boy looks like an _imbecile in every of his pictures.

Good! Our cures are working. The wicked shall know no joy.

Only people whose parents are _imbeciles should quote me
That boy is better than you that looks like a drug addict, and Yaba left patient.

1 Like

Re: Wike, His Wife & Son At PDP Supreme Court Thanksgiving Service by eagleeye2: 5:33am On Jul 17, 2017
Ehiscotch:
Wike is always trying to cheer his son up.
Hope say him no use am do OGBONI.
It takes someone whose father used for OGBONI things to know another. As per your father don do you Ogboni things.

1 Like

Re: Wike, His Wife & Son At PDP Supreme Court Thanksgiving Service by crackhouse(m): 5:34am On Jul 17, 2017
barallanee:
He is acting lyk his parents are pretending outside and he cnt follow and pretend lyk all is well wen it's nt undecided
gbam!! Na u nail am for head. Correct talk.
Re: Wike, His Wife & Son At PDP Supreme Court Thanksgiving Service by eagleeye2: 5:35am On Jul 17, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
That kid is not okay! Perhaps the sins of the father has been visited on the poor kid!
As your own sins will be visited on your children, old shameless hag. Since your Buhari started disgracing you people (BMC) you all started acting and writing like imbêciles.
Re: Wike, His Wife & Son At PDP Supreme Court Thanksgiving Service by megafone: 5:42am On Jul 17, 2017
You sure say no be Donald Duke poke Wine wife? See the first picture naa! shocked
Re: Wike, His Wife & Son At PDP Supreme Court Thanksgiving Service by Sultty(m): 6:23am On Jul 17, 2017
Take d boy back to his real dad, then he will b happy
Re: Wike, His Wife & Son At PDP Supreme Court Thanksgiving Service by networkrecharg: 6:42am On Jul 17, 2017
Ever8054:
the boy is not happy with his dad or what?...in 1,2,3 pics he was angry and started crying in the last pic...OP pls try and find out what's going on with the kid and report to us first thing 2morrow moni..thank you

COC... it's an order kikikkiki
Re: Wike, His Wife & Son At PDP Supreme Court Thanksgiving Service by SmartMugu: 6:59am On Jul 17, 2017
durentchigozie:
That boy brain has been manipulated somewhere for rituals, same way otedola used his son for rituals and started selling us thé "autistic" bullshît.

Or

Hé has eaten our looted funds from his father, so tey hé no resemble sane human being again.
Wetin concern me! Nigerians and evils!
Do you have any proof for what you just said about Otedola?
Re: Wike, His Wife & Son At PDP Supreme Court Thanksgiving Service by SmartMugu: 7:03am On Jul 17, 2017
durentchigozie:
That boy brain has been manipulated somewhere for rituals, same way otedola used his son for rituals and started selling us thé "autistic" bullshît.

Or

Hé has eaten our looted funds from his father, so tey hé no resemble sane human being again.
Wetin concern me! Nigerians and evils!
Do you have any proof for what you just said about Otedola?

If not, just pray you don't end up with an autistic child so you don't experience what their parents go through, and don't end up being called a ritualist for what you know nothing about while praying God intervenes in your child's life. I'll just assume you're not a parent yet, if you're one you'll understand the pains parents go through from having an autistic child and wouldn't have made this comment if you can put yourself in their shoes.

I'm saying this because I'm close to parents with autistic children, I know the pains they go through, yet people like you call them ritualists. A close family member of mine for example ended up having an autistic daughter after he got married. Him and his wife are constantly in and out of hospitals whenever their daughter's symptoms start. That's painful enough. Now people around them accuse them of being ritualists, just like you just did. This guy was already rich before he even married. That's a second pain-point for them, being falsely accused of being ritualists is wrong.

Just pray it doesn't happen to your child, else people around you will condemn you as a ritualist too when you're eventually successful in life.
Re: Wike, His Wife & Son At PDP Supreme Court Thanksgiving Service by YelloweWest: 7:03am On Jul 17, 2017
Papiikush:
The boy looks like an _imbecile in every of his pictures.

Good! Our cures are working. The wicked shall know no joy.

Only people whose parents are _imbeciles should quote me
He should just board.im sure he will rather be at home playing video games.

Nothing is wrong with the child abeg
Re: Wike, His Wife & Son At PDP Supreme Court Thanksgiving Service by Stanbeto: 7:38am On Jul 17, 2017
Something must be wrong with that Boy, somebody help.
Re: Wike, His Wife & Son At PDP Supreme Court Thanksgiving Service by Myself2(m): 7:43am On Jul 17, 2017
Ever8054:
the boy is not happy with his dad or what?...in 1,2,3 pics he was angry and started crying in the last pic...OP pls try and find out what's going on with the kid and report to us first thing 2morrow moni..thank you

LOL @ started crying in the last pic.He wasn't crying ooooo, they were praying,I've seen a lot of people adopt that prayer posture before,I do it too a times.
Really LOL @ he started crying
Re: Wike, His Wife & Son At PDP Supreme Court Thanksgiving Service by agyo(m): 8:34am On Jul 17, 2017
This dude has been acting rude and funny in all the father's events.

But most "Wicked" go with him?

bbbabes:
This boy is never pictured in a good mood...he looks spoilt
He should be well monitored, he might turn out to be an aberrant in the society.
More like these sons of a former governor in Kogi that sugar belly had a rough life with.
Re: Wike, His Wife & Son At PDP Supreme Court Thanksgiving Service by donsiqua(m): 8:38am On Jul 17, 2017
The kid is bored out of his mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amaechi And Wife, Judith Inspect Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project / Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy / Lagos Ibadan Railway. Amaechi On A Train Ride To Abeokuta On New Coaches. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.