Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,948 members, 7,841,640 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Wike, His Wife & Son At PDP Supreme Court Thanksgiving Service - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike, His Wife & Son At PDP Supreme Court Thanksgiving Service (49044 Views)

Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram / Wike & His Wife Buying Things At A Market In Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike, His Wife & Son At PDP Supreme Court Thanksgiving Service by fuke(m): 8:53am On Jul 17, 2017
What is this boys problem?
He is always unhappy even as his dad pets him.
Wike should stop taking him out to functions.
Re: Wike, His Wife & Son At PDP Supreme Court Thanksgiving Service by phizzym911: 8:55am On Jul 17, 2017
Wike Don chop this boy ooooo grin grin
Re: Wike, His Wife & Son At PDP Supreme Court Thanksgiving Service by bayulll011(m): 9:11am On Jul 17, 2017
reading all the comments i almost choke nigerian God dey try with u people,left to me i will just wipe all of you out of the space
Re: Wike, His Wife & Son At PDP Supreme Court Thanksgiving Service by OCHOdee(f): 9:16am On Jul 17, 2017
Ever8054:
the boy is not happy with his dad or what?...in 1,2,3 pics he was angry and started crying in the last pic...OP pls try and find out what's going on with the kid and report to us first thing 2morrow moni..thank you
grin
I also noticed this boy everytime. He's just acting like a spoilt brat angry Thank God for our parents o. My mum will just arrange your face before we go out next time...
Re: Wike, His Wife & Son At PDP Supreme Court Thanksgiving Service by Ferdinandu(m): 9:36am On Jul 17, 2017
The little boy prefers staying home playing with his Xbox and PS rather they are dragging him from one political rally to the other forcing him to learn politics by force which the boy detest.
Re: Wike, His Wife & Son At PDP Supreme Court Thanksgiving Service by cheta02(m): 10:23am On Jul 17, 2017
KemjikaEme:
Sometimes i don't understand how Nigerian youths reason on nairaland. Why the reference to rituals and imbecility?
This is how every normal kid would react when he is dragged away from his toys and playmates to adult and political functions.
The question is why does Wike insist on dragging the kid instead of allowing him to play at home?
Let the Child enjoy his childhood!!

The boy do not understand why he is there in the first place.I see a father building a man in a boy.
Re: Wike, His Wife & Son At PDP Supreme Court Thanksgiving Service by RELEASEUS: 10:50am On Jul 17, 2017
Sometimes Nairaland contributors are disgusting. If you are a parent you ll know that kid is bored of his fathers functions because he is missing his PS4, Xbox and all that stuff most of you here cannot afford to have. Crappy ppl dissing the poor boy.
Re: Wike, His Wife & Son At PDP Supreme Court Thanksgiving Service by delman88(m): 12:04pm On Jul 17, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
Kid looks bored as fukc....

I taught i was the only one that observed it when watching Channels News
Re: Wike, His Wife & Son At PDP Supreme Court Thanksgiving Service by Alexis0147(m): 12:10pm On Jul 17, 2017
it is obvious that the boy does not enjoy the spotlight
Re: Wike, His Wife & Son At PDP Supreme Court Thanksgiving Service by tk4rd: 6:02pm On Jul 17, 2017
This Wike's son is never happy..
I hope all is well with him.??
Re: Wike, His Wife & Son At PDP Supreme Court Thanksgiving Service by barallanee(f): 8:39am On Jul 19, 2017
crackhouse:
gbam!! Na u nail am for head. Correct talk.
lol....Na so na grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sandra Bassey Contesting For Ward Councilorship Election In Akwa Ibom / Amir, Aisha Yesufu's Son Graduates From Regent University London (Pics, Video) / Amaechi And Wife, Judith Inspect Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.