Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,755 members, 7,955,869 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:29 PM

Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body (83655 Views)

Bobrisky Needs Your Prayer As He Embark On A Body Surgery In Dubai (video) / The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery / Roman Goddess, Her Camel Toe And Banging Body Stun In Her Underwear Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by omamokta: 5:27am On Jul 17, 2017
A duckling will ever remain a duckling.
Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by buchilino(m): 5:27am On Jul 17, 2017
lepasharon:

Im gonna assume she didnt have the skin issues, she could have still achieved that body by gyming sad

I dont hail single moms, they made that choice

WELL SAID
Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by achieversbizpro(m): 5:43am On Jul 17, 2017
nice one bt nt original
Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by ariklawani(f): 5:52am On Jul 17, 2017
opeyemiieblog:
another slippers bweast
pple like u make them go for surgery. slippers boobs u say
..is very natural after child birth. wait till u start.or ur wife.nonsense.
Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by Nwakaumu(m): 5:53am On Jul 17, 2017
I already knew that it was goin to be a yoruba actress because of thier natural ugliness. and in other curtail it, they have all resorted to bleaching cream, and now moving to cosmetic surgery.fake life.
Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by nnokwa042(m): 5:57am On Jul 17, 2017
the same guys wey go dey hype how beautiful ur body today when ur body and breast begins to shrink in years to come those guys will change thier numbers cus of u,girls stop bleaching stop cutting ur bodies for men to like u undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by Iamsammy(m): 6:01am On Jul 17, 2017
bbbabes:
Upon surgery, my ass beat her own
see advertisement, Weldon ma
Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by opeyemiieblog(m): 6:03am On Jul 17, 2017
ariklawani:
pple like u make them go for surgery. slippers boobs u say
..is very natural after child birth. wait till u start.or ur wife.nonsense.
lol....e don pain am... may b u r in d same category

1 Like

Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by Sultty(m): 6:07am On Jul 17, 2017
Where is d banging

Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by ariklawani(f): 6:08am On Jul 17, 2017
opeyemiieblog:
lol....e don pain am... may b u r in d same category
Borrow sense if u don't have.Am married with two kids it natural for the boobs to sag after breastfeeding. depending on body type.so learn to appreciate nature. and stop making.women feel they needed surgery. u will get there.
Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by Safiaa(f): 6:17am On Jul 17, 2017
RaeMystix:
It's her business. I don't mind perhaps getting my boobs elevated and tummy tucked after having my kids in the future.
same here. Who wants to be shapeless and fat. Sometimes even exercise cannot help your situation. Just do what will make you happy.

1 Like

Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by slyd90(m): 6:18am On Jul 17, 2017
This one na breast abi slippers grin grin grin

anyway girls too like cassava

Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by Safiaa(f): 6:20am On Jul 17, 2017
nnokwa042:
the same guys wey go dey hype how beautiful ur body today when ur body and breast begins to shrink in years to come those guys will change thier numbers cus of u,girls stop bleaching stop cutting ur bodies for men to like u undecided undecided
its not everything that we do, for men to like us. Yes we love male attention, but we also like to look good for our own self esteem. Some ladies can be fat and happy even if men don't like them, some cant. Each to their own.
Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by opeyemiieblog(m): 6:20am On Jul 17, 2017
ariklawani:
Borrow sense if u don't have.Am married with two kids it natural for the boobs to sag after breastfeeding. depending on body type.so learn to appreciate nature. and stop making.women feel they needed surgery. u will get there.
ok but una dey abuse oo Wic one is borrow sense... shey I abuse u
Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by Nobody: 6:20am On Jul 17, 2017
so u mean their is a silicone chip in that yansssh
Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by jonbellion(m): 6:21am On Jul 17, 2017
buchilino:

INDIRECTLY TELL GOD I DONT LIKE D WAY U CREATED ME
abeg shut up
Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by jonbellion(m): 6:27am On Jul 17, 2017
Some people are just stupid
I saw someone with a very rare skin condition calls vitiligo where the pigment of your skin is messed up and it was quite bad. Unfortunately it doesn't have a cure yet but if it does you wont tell people with it to just "accept the way God made them" if they are feeling insecure about it it's thier right to do something about it and not you fucking christian- judging ass business to tell them what to do with their body. The lady didn't feel cool in her body and she decided to get ass lifts to feel more confident. What's the problem with that is it really any body's business
The way some nairalsnders talk shit all the time undecided

1 Like

Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by rukis360(m): 6:31am On Jul 17, 2017
bbbabes:
send me emails and waste ur mb, Lwkm... Nice natural ass you got there
Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by KaBabs1: 6:38am On Jul 17, 2017
PotatoSalad:
Nsowu umu nwaanyi. We ain't got no worries...
I've never seen any guy do Beard implants cos he doesn't have beards, or abs implants cos he doesn't have packs and abs. Who abs epp?
Most of these women who do surgeries after giving birth are just too lazy to hit the gym.
Babe, give yourself sometime, once you wean your baby, hit the gym and watch your diet. Dasall.
no need to spend thousands of dollars just to end up looking like a character from old Cartoon Network.

It ain't your $$ though and she doesn't look like a CNN character, she's hawt AF!
Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by ademola08099(m): 6:42am On Jul 17, 2017
continue a day will come wen everything will be food for ants and worn. u are taken good care of warm food odee

Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by uchwar1: 6:44am On Jul 17, 2017
bbbabes:
for your mind
Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by YelloweWest: 6:44am On Jul 17, 2017
She has amazing results.

If u can afford it why not??
Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by kabillion(m): 6:47am On Jul 17, 2017
The fourth picture though. Can u c d carbon monoxide spirals down below her knee. Where is d smoke coming from? Her puna?
Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by elvfab4(m): 6:47am On Jul 17, 2017
bbbabes:
u na yanch operation you do na
Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by buchilino(m): 6:49am On Jul 17, 2017
jonbellion:
abeg shut up

DATS ALL UR VERY GOOD AT (INSULTS).
Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by YelloweWest: 6:50am On Jul 17, 2017
salford1:
which one is body surgery again. Cant she just hit the gym undecided
Apart from breast implants, enhancement surgery is 50%female 50% male.

No about of gym can make boobs look the way they were pre childbirth.
Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by raphy(m): 6:51am On Jul 17, 2017
she do it yo make her happy.she was obese.n wasnt cute.now see many whyt guys go want her.

money good o.
Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by KinzyeWriter(m): 6:57am On Jul 17, 2017
Inanna:
I'm guessing the surgery is on her butt. She looks great anyway. People should do whatever that'll make them happy and improve their esteem.
Ladies Brain Are Unique, They almost think the same way grin.
Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by blaqroy: 7:05am On Jul 17, 2017
Sniper12:
Still ugly

Silly right grin grin grin
Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by Gudfrie(m): 7:06am On Jul 17, 2017
bbbabes:
Make we see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo Of A Sexy Lady Selling Dried Fish In Market Makes Don Jazzy Want To Cook / Snoopdogg Shades Ghanaians, Praises Nigerian World Cup Jersey (Photos) / FUNNY MEME'S On The Don Jazzy , Olamide , Headies Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.