Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,946 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body (83337 Views)

Bobrisky Needs Your Prayer As He Embark On A Body Surgery In Dubai (video) / The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery / Roman Goddess, Her Camel Toe And Banging Body Stun In Her Underwear Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 17, 2017
Olympus has fallen
I repeat olympus has fallen
Flat best detected

1 Like

Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by sarutobie(m): 7:18am On Jul 17, 2017
baby124:

After some children, gyming will never give you that body. Except you have been a fitness freak before pregnancy. Even then, you can still be left with saggy skin in the stomach and breast. No amount of gym will change that.
This here is absolutely NOT true! I would have believed this before when I haven't met my current gym instructor who was borderline obese..she worked her ass off(literally), cut down on a LOT of the junk foods we eat here and now she flaunts her figure and well trimmed butt and tummy like nobody's business..
Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by klassykute(m): 7:25am On Jul 17, 2017
bbbabes:
Upon surgery, my ass beat her own
it dint beat anytin jare..ur ass is just a round container of fat and blood and a lil jole btw to allow smelly shit out who know if d yanch na u gt am self dis wan wey u dey say mk pple cm read sex story

Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by GeneratioNext(m): 7:26am On Jul 17, 2017
Cantilever boobs
God forbid
Lolzzzz
Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by Dc4life(m): 7:27am On Jul 17, 2017
Inanna:
I'm guessing the surgery is on her butt. She looks great anyway. People should do whatever that'll make them happy and improve their esteem.

Well said.. but some shallow minded Nigerians will disagree with this...
Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by ololadeking(m): 7:27am On Jul 17, 2017
malificent:
Banging body. fake or not, she'll get the attention she wants
attention seeker
Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by GeneratioNext(m): 7:28am On Jul 17, 2017
Cantilever boobs
God forbid
Lolzzzz grin grin grin cool cool
Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by ololadeking(m): 7:30am On Jul 17, 2017
Inanna:
I'm guessing the surgery is on her butt. She looks great anyway. People should do whatever that'll make them happy and improve their esteem.
hey goddess, i concur with you on this
Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by ololadeking(m): 7:33am On Jul 17, 2017
bbbabes:
jez checked yr profile nice bod yu got
bbbabes:
bbbabes:
Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by SHOCK7(m): 7:33am On Jul 17, 2017
bbbabes:
I completely agree here. though u should do something about the positioning of 'ur pic?
Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by Whobedatte(m): 7:42am On Jul 17, 2017
bbbabes:
owalaho. U no lie
Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by Ghokes(m): 7:45am On Jul 17, 2017
Ugly tin
Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by Whobedatte(m): 7:45am On Jul 17, 2017
jhudit:

It's not always silicon. Sometimes they transfer fat from one part of the body to other. Most times from the stomach to butt...

Men actually do hair implants. There is this hollywood star that did it,when I remember his name, I will edit.
Even , football star , Wayne Rooney
Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by MisterKings(m): 7:46am On Jul 17, 2017
opeyemiieblog:
another slippers bweast

As in na wetin i dey look o. E be like say the money she pay for surgery no complete.
Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by Hoduwahishape: 7:46am On Jul 17, 2017
When will she do the one for her face?

1 Like

Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by pinkpant: 8:11am On Jul 17, 2017
Gbemishile1:
Olympus has fallen
I repeat olympus has fallen
Flat best detected
we have heard oh... you will not date her with the Olympus and yet will not allow her to change her situation in peace Oga, wehdone!
Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by figure007(m): 8:15am On Jul 17, 2017
Inanna:
really? There are things you do that with time you might regret.. .what she did would tell at old age.. . Hmmmmmm. ...only that you won't see her by then to know-how she would look... God who have you the shape doesnt know what his doing she?
Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by Iamthoney(m): 8:18am On Jul 17, 2017
grin
bbbabes:
Follow come ass better pass man made ass
Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:20am On Jul 17, 2017
MisterKings:

As in na wetin i dey look o. E be like say the money she pay for surgery no complete.
Lol....chaiiiii u wicked oo
Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by donsiqua(m): 8:31am On Jul 17, 2017
After much much the thing go still scatter.
Misplaced priority
Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by kunleham(m): 8:39am On Jul 17, 2017
bbbabes:

I'll like to see the ass, so that we can compare. let's talk.
Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:45am On Jul 17, 2017
her breast self grin
Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by segzyogondus(m): 8:46am On Jul 17, 2017
So if you born second and third na Iron surgery u go do be that cos u forget say pikin go still enter.... Mk u dey use ur head well oooo
Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by jfleece(m): 9:05am On Jul 17, 2017
bbbabes:
are u the ass queen Abeg wia ur Kingdom dey Make I book Uber down..
Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by jfleece(m): 9:12am On Jul 17, 2017
Luvdk:
Let's wait when u clox 50s grin

U go hear nwii tongue
u have a twin sis?? Or are my eyes deceiving me?
Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by Achadu76: 9:44am On Jul 17, 2017
hmmmm dis wan pass my power ooo.
Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by salesforce: 9:47am On Jul 17, 2017
Ha
Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by Nov6(m): 10:13am On Jul 17, 2017
bbbabes:
upload your butts make we judge
Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by rolams(m): 10:49am On Jul 17, 2017
Good of you! IT IS YOUR PRIVATE PART THAT WILL SUFFER!
Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by Kendroid: 10:53am On Jul 17, 2017
Am i the only 1 that noticed her booby is already on RIP mood!!??
Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by Luvdk(f): 11:14am On Jul 17, 2017
jfleece:
u have a twin sis?? Or are my eyes deceiving me?
yes
Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by Charles4075(m): 11:56am On Jul 17, 2017
salford1:

You try small.
Taa, how she take try bros This one wa her leg be resemble native fowl leg and the ass be like when you wan chop the native fowl yansh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers / Davido's New White Bentley Lands In Nigeria (Photos, Video) / Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.