Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Kanti Bello Says President Buhari Has Failed, Regrets Inviting Him To Politics - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanti Bello Says President Buhari Has Failed, Regrets Inviting Him To Politics (25784 Views)

Kogi 2019: Yahaya Bello Says He Will Rather Lose Than Allow Dino Melaye Win / Senator, Mahmud Kanti Bello Is Dead / Kanti Bello: North Won’t Vote Buhari, We’ll Shop For Candidate With No Vendetta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanti Bello Says President Buhari Has Failed, Regrets Inviting Him To Politics by EmekaBlue(m): 11:08am On Jul 17, 2017
outright failure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanti Bello Says President Buhari Has Failed, Regrets Inviting Him To Politics by kenny987(f): 11:11am On Jul 17, 2017
poseidon12:

I won't use derogatory term for Kanti Bello. He made a mistake and admitted it. That is honorable and humble of him. He has earned my respect. He seems to be a sincere, patriotic and detribalized Nigerian. Very few Nigerians are like him. He is the type of Nigerians I would love to work with.

It is the height of idiocy on his part to deliberately and consciously go into an obvious mistake. Did he and his kind have to lead Nigeria into this devastating mistake before they realised that it was a mistake? Why wait to personally experience it? Or is it because he has been shut out from the corridors of power according to him?
Re: Kanti Bello Says President Buhari Has Failed, Regrets Inviting Him To Politics by zeusdgrt(m): 11:11am On Jul 17, 2017
madridguy:
Abdullahi Hassan.

Joker.chicken heart

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanti Bello Says President Buhari Has Failed, Regrets Inviting Him To Politics by Iamthoney(m): 11:48am On Jul 17, 2017
OKDnigeria:

Courtesy: Sunday Tribune

http://tribuneonlineng.com/2019-north-wont-vote-buhari-well-shop-candidate-no-vendetta-kanti-bello/
You are not to be blamed Sir for you never thought he would become what he has become. Goan and sin no more

1 Share

Re: Kanti Bello Says President Buhari Has Failed, Regrets Inviting Him To Politics by JerrykhArtAr(m): 12:14pm On Jul 17, 2017
Hmm
this man is ryt sha..
The problem with Apc as a party is low self esteem,at the mention of the name PDP they tremble...if they dont blame pdp they will blame former pdp members who decamped to Apc as the cause of their problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanti Bello Says President Buhari Has Failed, Regrets Inviting Him To Politics by madridguy(m): 12:28pm On Jul 17, 2017
What else do you need? An I.D?

zeusdgrt:

Joker.chicken heart
Re: Kanti Bello Says President Buhari Has Failed, Regrets Inviting Him To Politics by ilohvictor(m): 12:33pm On Jul 17, 2017
OKDnigeria:

Courtesy: Sunday Tribune

http://tribuneonlineng.com/2019-north-wont-vote-buhari-well-shop-candidate-no-vendetta-kanti-bello/

better Pikin.... God bless u you.. I just pray you go back to your default settings by moving back to the party that made you have this great sense of sincerity
Re: Kanti Bello Says President Buhari Has Failed, Regrets Inviting Him To Politics by Nutase: 12:43pm On Jul 17, 2017
StakerLives:

cool

he didnt fail
my fulani friend. I believe you.
Re: Kanti Bello Says President Buhari Has Failed, Regrets Inviting Him To Politics by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 17, 2017
cry
Re: Kanti Bello Says President Buhari Has Failed, Regrets Inviting Him To Politics by StakerLives(m): 12:55pm On Jul 17, 2017
Nutase:
my fulani friend. I believe you.
Lol
Re: Kanti Bello Says President Buhari Has Failed, Regrets Inviting Him To Politics by 2016v2017: 1:11pm On Jul 17, 2017
SalamRushdie:
I respect this man ,Only a dishonest fool and liar will still attempt to defend the inept Buhari

1 Like

Re: Kanti Bello Says President Buhari Has Failed, Regrets Inviting Him To Politics by 2016v2017: 1:12pm On Jul 17, 2017
kenny987:
Some idiots will soon come n try to explain why it is PDP and Jonathan that are responsible for the sorry state d country is in. They will still not stop n learn. As for idiots like ds Kanti Bello, him never start.

1 Like

Re: Kanti Bello Says President Buhari Has Failed, Regrets Inviting Him To Politics by 2016v2017: 1:17pm On Jul 17, 2017
SalamRushdie:
I respect this man ,Only a dishonest fool and liar will still attempt to defend the inept Buhari

1 Like

Re: Kanti Bello Says President Buhari Has Failed, Regrets Inviting Him To Politics by hohafrank(m): 1:17pm On Jul 17, 2017
madridguy:
Biggest damage of PDP years is not the amount stolen or opportunities wasted but the brains of young men and women destroyed.

~ GEJ
The worst thing that has happened to Nigerian is the stark illiterate PMS being forced on us as president.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanti Bello Says President Buhari Has Failed, Regrets Inviting Him To Politics by 2016v2017: 1:18pm On Jul 17, 2017
kenny987:
Some idiots will soon come n try to explain why it is PDP and Jonathan that are responsible for the sorry state d country is in. They will still not stop n learn. As for idiots like ds Kanti Bello, him never start.

1 Like

Re: Kanti Bello Says President Buhari Has Failed, Regrets Inviting Him To Politics by 2016v2017: 1:18pm On Jul 17, 2017
hohafrank:
The worst thing that has happened to Nigerian is the stark illiterate PMS being forced on us as president.

1 Like

Re: Kanti Bello Says President Buhari Has Failed, Regrets Inviting Him To Politics by Laka2bor(m): 3:24pm On Jul 17, 2017
Senator Kanti Wat U Sow U Reap,U Betrayed Ur Party According To Ur Testimony Now U Av Sent D Infidel GEJ Away,Its God Turn 4 Judgement Of Wrong Decision & Northern Permutation.U R Now Using Poor & Less Privileged To Cover Up Ur Campaign.God Is Leading Naija To Somewia Dats Y,He Allow Man Plan To Stand In 2015, D So Call Man Of Intergrity Knowing Fully Dat His Sibling/Cousin R Corrupt Yet He Give Dem Powafu Position,Pls Wu S Fooling Wu.
Re: Kanti Bello Says President Buhari Has Failed, Regrets Inviting Him To Politics by bashydemy(m): 3:27pm On Jul 17, 2017
SalamRushdie:

LOL the man was once a PDP man and enjoy the free money then, But under Buhari no free money and no appointment for him... Now what do you expect of him? hahah
Re: Kanti Bello Says President Buhari Has Failed, Regrets Inviting Him To Politics by SalamRushdie: 4:29pm On Jul 17, 2017
bashydemy:

LOL the man was once a PDP man and enjoy the free money then, But under Buhari no free money and no appointment for him... Now what do you expect of him? hahah

Are you saying you are satisfied with Buhari's leadership?

1 Like

Re: Kanti Bello Says President Buhari Has Failed, Regrets Inviting Him To Politics by ChimaAdeoye: 5:29pm On Jul 17, 2017
Well its not a surprise he failed because we kind of knew it was idiagbon that ran the show in 1984.

Anyways now that we have all suffered for his incompetence and he nearly brought a war to Nigeria; let us stop bringing fanatics from retirement to come and ruin this fragile country.
Re: Kanti Bello Says President Buhari Has Failed, Regrets Inviting Him To Politics by bobnatlo(m): 8:01pm On Jul 17, 2017
SoNature:
If most Nigerian politicians were like Sen. Kanti Bello, we would have a better country today. Indeed, I respect his honest analysis.

But the journalist should have asked him the way forward. If after identifying a problem without suggesting ways to solve them, it's a complete waste of time.

Did he just mention supporting Osinbajo? Well, it's a good thing if we all support him but not beyond 2019, else Goodluck Jonathan's fate will befall him when PDP presents a northern candidate.

Didn't u read him well??
He said a new candidate n party in 2019 period.
A detribalised candidate with progressive vision for d nation. Even though I don't believe recommendations totally. I respect his opinion
Re: Kanti Bello Says President Buhari Has Failed, Regrets Inviting Him To Politics by bashydemy(m): 8:58pm On Jul 17, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Are you saying you are satisfied with Buhari's leadership?

Yes 100% I never voted in 2015, But in 2019 i will surely vote him.. Me and my family..
Re: Kanti Bello Says President Buhari Has Failed, Regrets Inviting Him To Politics by SalamRushdie: 9:01pm On Jul 17, 2017
bashydemy:

Yes 100% I never voted in 2015, But in 2019 i will surely vote him.. Me and my family..

You must be having some form of paranoia bro that has made use lose touch with every damn level of reality Sir ..I hope you get help
Re: Kanti Bello Says President Buhari Has Failed, Regrets Inviting Him To Politics by bashydemy(m): 9:11pm On Jul 17, 2017
SalamRushdie:

You must be having some form of paranoia bro that has made use lose touch with every damn level of reality Sir ..I hope you get help

LOL maybe you are the suffering hatred syndrome, The constitution gives me the privilege to support who ever i want in an election, So how doed who i support your business? Despite the looting and killing under GEJ you guys still support him in 2015 so what's the fuss? Abeg choose your part and i choose mine abi na by force to hate the Govt?

Afterall people still support Satan..
Re: Kanti Bello Says President Buhari Has Failed, Regrets Inviting Him To Politics by SalamRushdie: 9:13pm On Jul 17, 2017
bashydemy:

LOL maybe you are the suffering hatred syndrome, The constitution gives me the privilege to support who ever i want in an election, So how doed who i support your business? Despite the looting and killing under GEJ you guys still support him in 2015 so what's the fuss? Abeg choose your part and i choose mine abi na by force to hate the Govt?

Afterall people still support Satan..

grin okay ooo ..Sha it will suprise you that I actually voted Buhari but I can't stand incompetence even if it's from my family member
Re: Kanti Bello Says President Buhari Has Failed, Regrets Inviting Him To Politics by bashydemy(m): 9:35pm On Jul 17, 2017
SalamRushdie:

grin okay ooo ..Sha it will suprise you that I actually voted Buhari but I can't stand incompetence even if it's from my family member

Incompetence in what aspect? haven't you heard of recession before? Was it hit by only Nigeria? The countries that fail to save when crude oil was $140 are suffering today and Nigeria is part of them.. But thank God we are still better than the likes of Venezuela, Brazil etc because we have a President that know how to manage and does not allow stealing like the past President..
Re: Kanti Bello Says President Buhari Has Failed, Regrets Inviting Him To Politics by barrydee(m): 10:40pm On Jul 17, 2017
bashydemy:

Incompetence in what aspect? haven't you heard of recession before? Was it hit by only Nigeria? The countries that fail to save when crude oil was $140 are suffering today and Nigeria is part of them.. But thank God we are still better than the likes of Venezuela, Brazil etc because we have a President that know how to manage and does not allow stealing like the past President..

This dunce I'm sure you were not Born in the 80s. Buhari now holds a record as the only president who has plunged this country into economic recession twice. I mean who can beat that
Can you say Shagari's gov. didn't save hence the 1st economic recession when Buhari took over?

Nigeria will never grow with people like you displaying your foolishness "up an dan". Jeeezzz!!!
Re: Kanti Bello Says President Buhari Has Failed, Regrets Inviting Him To Politics by bashydemy(m): 10:52pm On Jul 17, 2017
barrydee:

This dunce I'm sure you were not Born in the 80s. Buhari now holds a record as the only president who has plunged this country into economic recession twice. I mean who can beat that
Can you say Shagari's gov. didn't save hence the 1st economic recession when Buhari took over?

Nigeria will never grow with people like you displaying your foolishness "up an dan". Jeeezzz!!!

Maybe you are dunce here if not your brain should have tell you God really want to use this man for something meaningful in Nigeria, In 1984, He took over from the most corrupt civilian Govt, He fail to borrow from IMF, He eradicate corruption..

Now again he took over from another corrupt Government, That tell me God prepare him for hard task and he will succeed either you like it or not..
Re: Kanti Bello Says President Buhari Has Failed, Regrets Inviting Him To Politics by barrydee(m): 12:05am On Jul 18, 2017
bashydemy:

Maybe you are dunce here if not your brain should have tell you God really want to use this man for something meaningful in Nigeria, In 1984, He took over from the most corrupt civilian Govt, He fail to borrow from IMF, He eradicate corruption..

Now again he took over from another corrupt Government, That tell me God prepare him for hard task and he will succeed either you like it or not..

I don't blame you. I only Blame our so-called leaders who have ensured that 'History' as a subject is eradicated from our curriculum therefore making ignorant & gullible newborns like u to spit rubbish.
Abacha's gov is known to be one of the most corrupt gov. in African history with Billions still being recovered till date yet Abubakar & Obj did not complain or shout when they took over.
Buhari and the APC have been blaming PDP for the past 2 years & will keep blaming them till 2019 for their inability & failure to deliver 'even one of their campaign promises'.

I weep for Nigerian Youths. I seriously do..
Re: Kanti Bello Says President Buhari Has Failed, Regrets Inviting Him To Politics by bashydemy(m): 12:08am On Jul 18, 2017
barrydee:

I don't blame you. I only Blame our so-called leaders who have ensured that 'History' as a subject is eradicated from our curriculum thereby making ignorant & gullible newborns like u to spit rubbish.
Abacha's gov is known to be one of the most corrupt gov. in African history with Billions still being recovered till date yet Abubakar & Obj did not complain or shout when they took over.
Buhari and the APC have been blaming PDP for the past 2 years & will keep blaming them till 2019 for their inability & failure to deliver 'even one of their campaign promises'.

I weep for Nigerian Youths. I seriously do..

OMG what a stewpid and daft reasoning, How old you are you during Abdusalam and OBJ Govt? I can bet my life they are still feeding you then so you won't know how hard it is then...
Re: Kanti Bello Says President Buhari Has Failed, Regrets Inviting Him To Politics by barrydee(m): 12:19am On Jul 18, 2017
bashydemy:

OMG what a stewpid and daft reasoning, How old you are you during Abdusalam and OBJ Govt? I can bet my life they are still feeding you then so you won't know how hard it is then...

That's the point. But instead of complaining about the filth in Abacha's gov and playing the "blame game" , they went straight to work and were able to prevent any possible recession. What has Apc done so far??

PS : I will stop replying you because I have come to realize that your IQ is very low. May sense fall on u.
Re: Kanti Bello Says President Buhari Has Failed, Regrets Inviting Him To Politics by bashydemy(m): 12:31am On Jul 18, 2017
barrydee:

That's the point. But instead of complaining about the filth in Abacha's gov and playing the "blame game" , they went straight to work and were able to prevent any possible recession. What has Apc done so far??

PS : I will stop replying you because I have come to realize that your IQ is very low. May sense fall on u.

Despite how corrupt abacha Govt is our Foreign reserve was depleted to the point of borrowing to pay salaries.....

Well i guess Buhari should have perform magic and prevent the possible recession in Venezuela, Brazil, Russia, Saudi Arabia etc right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kwankwaso, R-APC Speak On Reconciliation With APC / APC's Abdulrazaq To Repeal Foul Law Granting Pensions To Ex-governors, Deputies / Fayemi Cautions The Nation Newspaper And Ojudu Over "Misleading Publication"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.