Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

hi - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / hi (916 Views)

Ladie Say "Hi" To My Cute Elder Bro / Goodbye To Naughty Lady. Say Hi To Bitch / Hi Everyone, I Am A 26years Old Female, A Working Class And I Need Your Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

hi by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 17, 2017
hi
Re: hi by Einl(m): 10:23am On Jul 17, 2017
The story isn't too clear but from what I understand you have BVN name issues.
What name us correct? Is it the BVN name or UBA account name??
What name will you like to use going forward??
Respond so from there we can move forward.
Re: hi by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 17, 2017
OlaAda2011:
Bank Account with UBA

having BVN linkage issue that is to say unable to link it with the bank due to different names totally but other data are the same like pictures, signatures, address, date of birth, phone number. etc

Right now need to access the account. asking everyone here for ideas or any one know someone in UBA that can help to access the non bvn linked account.
rewards awaits you in cash
thank you
please help a sister
PM

Its simple, Go swear an affidavit in the court stating your account names to be changed to that of the BVN. and u must have a valid form of identication to back it up. so, endeavor to use ur real name vos u will have to submit ur affidavit alongside ur int. passport
Re: hi by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 17, 2017
Einl:
The story isn't too clear but from what I understand you have BVN name issues.

What name us correct? Is it the BVN name or UBA account name??

What name will you like to use going forward??

Respond so from there we can move forward.

example : faith mark John former name
i am changing now to Rita smith paul.
same person
is totally new names.....i have my documents affadivits also to make up the new name
Re: hi by Einl(m): 4:20pm On Jul 17, 2017
OlaAda2011:

example : faith mark John former name
i am changing now to Rita smith paul.
same person
is totally new names.....i have my documents affadivits also to make up the new name

So go to UBA with all the documents and an ID with the new name. The ID must be: 1) a drivers licence 2) voters card 3) international passport or/and 4)national ID card (not the slip or photocopy).

Take along a newspaper publication declaring the change in name.

But note if the change in name is drastic like your example they may ask security questions.
Re: hi by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 17, 2017
Einl:

So go to UBA with all the documents and an ID with the new name. The ID must be: 1) a drivers licence 2) voters card 3) international passport or/and 4)national ID card (not the slip or photocopy).

Take along a newspaper publication declaring the change in name.

But note if the change in name is drastic like your example they may ask security questions.
i have done all this u are saying...
the bank customer care of my main branch told me is not going to work or Rather it will take forever before it will work.
only way is to meet a senior staff codedly

1 Like

Re: hi by Einl(m): 6:11pm On Jul 17, 2017
OlaAda2011:

i have done all this u are saying...
the bank customer care of my main branch told me is not going to work or Rather it will take forever before it will work.
only way is to meet a senior staff codedly

Madam, I said in my first response to you is your story is incomplete.

You have your UBA account name.

You Aldo have your BVN name.

Which one is the old name and which one is the new name?

Let's start from there.

Respond please.
Re: hi by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 17, 2017
i
Re: hi by Einl(m): 9:05pm On Jul 17, 2017
OlaAda2011:

the BVN name of my uba account is totally different from the namei am changing.
that's to say i am changing the old uba account names to my new bvn account name.
example: old name without bvn is: rita paul john
then.
new new name with bvn: faith okey chika

Do you have an ID card with the new name? And what type of ID card?
Re: hi by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 17, 2017
Einl:

Do you have an ID card with the new name? And what type of ID card?
voters permanent ID card
national ID card
all on the new name
Re: hi by Einl(m): 9:36pm On Jul 17, 2017
OlaAda2011:
voters permanent ID card national ID card all on the new name
Do you have a newspaper publication referencing the change to the new name?
Do you have a court affidavit?
Re: hi by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 17, 2017
Einl:

Do you have a newspaper publication referencing the change to the new name?

Do you have a court affidavit?
yes i have everything..
newspaper , court papers n ID card
Re: hi by xenten: 10:12pm On Jul 17, 2017
No top UBA staff will dare to so such thing. NIBSS monitors all these changes religiously. If you are sure you are the owner of the account, provide proof of ownership. Birth Certificate, Valid International Passport/Drivers license. If you have done change of name, provide proof of change of name.

Go to UBA Branch, fill form for change of account name. if there is a valid BVN on the account, and you want to change the BVN, that is impossible. if the BVN is yours and you have the credentials to back it up, then fine.

apparently, i am suspecting you. the account must be fraudulent that is why you are trying to cut deals. if not stick to the legal way
Re: hi by Einl(m): 10:21pm On Jul 17, 2017
OlaAda2011:

yes i have everything..
newspaper , court papers n ID card

So write a letter requesting a change of account name. Supply all the necessary documents.

It should take a few days.

If it was the BVN name you were changing...it will take a couple of weeks.

So...for my reward.

(1) (Reply)

Sex Apart, What Are The Benefits Of Having A Boyfriend Or Girlfriend. / Video!!! See What 3 Guys Was Caught Doing To 7 Years Old Boy / She Said I'll Never Father A Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.