Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,475 members, 7,823,104 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

She Said I'll Never Father A Child - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said I'll Never Father A Child (917 Views)

He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened / I Remember Saying Ewww I'll Never Suck A D**k, Now I'm A Whole Vacuum Cleaner - / If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said I'll Never Father A Child by VeeELdee: 1:24am On Aug 18, 2017
I met this girl when she was 17, I was 25 then, though she didn't look her age, looks more like a 21yr old, one thing led to another and I asked her out, she rejected my proposal and told me it was never going to work out due to the age difference, I was able to convince her and she later agreed to be my girlfriend
She was a virgin then, asked her why she'd not have sex and she told me it never occurred to her to have sex and she wanted the man who'll marry her to take it, I succumbed, promised & swore to marry her, but she never agreed to that, I know I'm at fault but I forcefully took away her virginity and I'm very sorry for that, I apologised to her and promised her she'll never regret it and I wouldn't ignore her, at a point, she got pregnant and said she wouldn't abort it, I also made her abort it, which nearly took her life but she survived, she's made a lot of sacrifices for me when things went bad for me both spiritually and physically, she once carried a sacrifice at midnight on my behalf, I must confess, she's every man's dream girl but then, I've been cheating on her massively and she found out but I never apologized cause I suddenly lost interest in her and started avoiding her for no reasons, she's 19 now and I'm 26, but she's kept on begging me to keep to my promises cause I won't like what will happen to me if I jilt her
I've not been talking to her neither do I pick her calls or reply her messages but some part of me wants me back with her but my pride won't let me apologize, I know I've wronged her and she said I'll never father a child unless everything I did to her was right
Please, how can I calm her and make her reverse the curse cause I'm scared already, I've been calling but she wouldn't pick up or even see me, her mom threatened to have me arrested if she sees me near her daughter ever again.
Re: She Said I'll Never Father A Child by Nobody: 1:56am On Aug 18, 2017
Super Story

1 Like

Re: She Said I'll Never Father A Child by 0b10010011: 2:58am On Aug 18, 2017

Use the girl for money rituals.

Beg her and lure her to a shrine where all be perfected.

You should be very rich in few months time and free from worrying about a curse.

Re: She Said I'll Never Father A Child by Nobody: 3:50am On Aug 18, 2017
Lies everywhere. You and her met when she was 17teen, and you're 25yrs, now she is 19teen and you're 26yrs, bros, sense is far away from you. Please next time, lie with your brain intact.

So she is growing older while you're growing younger
undecided . TF!
I'm out of here.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: She Said I'll Never Father A Child by HeWrites(m): 4:02am On Aug 18, 2017
HeWrites Reporting

BiafraBushBoy IamKashyBaby Lefulefu SinZ
Re: She Said I'll Never Father A Child by Nobody: 4:40am On Aug 18, 2017
OfficialDad:
Lies everywhere. You and her met when she was 17teen, and you're 25yrs, now she is 19teen and you're 26yrs, bros, sense is far away from you. Please next time, lie with your brain intact.

undecided . TF!
I'm out of here.
Oga easy na. On his last 26th birthday he went for a course in lienoscopology with a certain minister of information. So that year didn't count. He decided to "recelebrate" it. Every thing has an explanation
Re: She Said I'll Never Father A Child by HayZee06(m): 4:40am On Aug 18, 2017
OfficialDad:

undecided . TF!
I'm out of here.
grin Savage u are

No chill u av grin

Re: She Said I'll Never Father A Child by Nobody: 4:42am On Aug 18, 2017
Mr op no fear. Test your cock. Find one erinma and fill her up with owgi. If e score correct. If e no score no worries. Na must to born?
Re: She Said I'll Never Father A Child by Nobody: 5:03am On Aug 18, 2017
HeWrites:
HeWrites Reporting

IamKashyBaby
Lefulefu
SinZ

grin

On behalf of my loving PAPITO grin, I wud say KARMA is not a basic b!tch nowadays.. cool

Whatever the OP's problem let him carry on..

1 Like

Re: She Said I'll Never Father A Child by duduade: 5:37am On Aug 18, 2017
You have been killed already.. That's if it's true o
Re: She Said I'll Never Father A Child by Teaveapoet(f): 5:48am On Aug 18, 2017
y r pple so wicked and heartless? even if she doesnt curse u her creator cant be cheated. anyway, go and apologize to her and go with an elderly person but pray and surrender to God. give ur lyf 2 christ that where u can find joy.
Re: She Said I'll Never Father A Child by HeWrites(m): 6:38am On Aug 18, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

On behalf of my loving PAPITO grin, I wud say KARMA is not a basic b!tch nowadays.. cool

Whatever the OP's problem let him carry on..

Re: She Said I'll Never Father A Child by madone: 6:44am On Aug 18, 2017
She is right. U no fit father a child .cos ur head is block .
Re: She Said I'll Never Father A Child by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 18, 2017
cummando:

Oga easy na. On his last 26th birthday he went for a course in lienoscopology with a certain minister of information. So that year didn't count. He decided to "recelebrate" it. Every thing has an explanation

Hahahahaha. I thought as much grin

(1) (Reply)

Girls Can You Marry Obasanjo Or Oshiomole If Given The Chance / Nigerian Woman Declares Love For Ooni Of Ife, Says She Is Set To Replace Wuraola / How Can I Accept The Fact That I Am Not Pretty?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.