Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,425 members, 7,864,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:21 AM

Snobbish Attitude Of some Ladies - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Snobbish Attitude Of some Ladies (4007 Views)

I Want To Apologize To People Who Said I Was Snobbish In The Past / Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. / Why Do Slayed Queen Always Act Snobbish?(must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snobbish Attitude Of some Ladies by ImaIma1(f): 12:56pm On Jul 18, 2017
Sometimes greeting from a guy is not actually a greeting but a prelude to starting a conversation. If I am not in the mood to talk or it is on the road, i hardly respond. If that is snubbish, ok
Re: Snobbish Attitude Of some Ladies by thesuave10(m): 12:57pm On Jul 18, 2017
ImaIma1:
Sometimes greeting from a guy is not actually a greeting but a prelude to starting a conversation. If I am not in the mood to talk or it is on the road, i hardly respond. If that is snubbish, ok

Chris Hemsworth hasn't greeted you yet grin
Re: Snobbish Attitude Of some Ladies by pryme(m): 2:02pm On Jul 18, 2017
Lalas247:

U guys happened ....

How ironic, when we are now in the age of The Feminist.
Re: Snobbish Attitude Of some Ladies by Gamesmart: 1:04pm On Jul 21, 2017
Lalas247:

No we don't ...
Look you guys are confused.com
Sooo
Nl for example ladies being snobs is down to the way they have been treated on nl By Boys parading as men
You cannot blame them .. those that respond most likely don't give a shit undecided
Do you know how many times a foolish dude you respond greet .. next day your chat on nl undecided now all the ladies can see
Please tell me why they wont snob

There was a time ladies where more receptive but now grin u having a laugh mate
I'll say they are more weary and cautious

Which time/era were Nigerian ladies responsive?
Re: Snobbish Attitude Of some Ladies by Sagamite(m): 1:01pm On Nov 22, 2017
Guys is it cool for ladies to have a snobbish attitude?

According to the dictionary a snob is person who ignores or rebuff other people

Some ladies are fond of ignoring guys to the extent of not responding to greetings

Weighing up conversation among guys, most of them believe snobbish ladies are proud and pretentious

However, in my current discussion with a female friend, she argues that most ladies with snobbish attitude do so to protect themselves.
She went further by saying some ladies use it as weapon to block out fuckboys who assume that most ladies are cheap

So nairalanders let us weigh into the argument, do you think it is right for ladies to have snobbish attitude ?
Cc thepussyhunter
Cc victornezzar
Cc tahrah

mablie:
This issue has been discussed many times on this forum especially by a great monicker called "Sagamite"(you can search for his name and learn more from his posts).My simplest explanation for this phenomenon is Nigerian ladies are less friendly towards men (especially Nigerian men) than women from other parts of the world

Don't ever accept their stupid excuses.

FACT: Nigerian girls treat you inappropriately because -

a) They are in the selection power position
b) They have options and believe/observe you don't have much
c) They have under-developed personalities
d) They can
e) They lack foresight and think there would be no consequences for their actions

All other excuses they give are mostly crap.

When the roles reverse especially for (a), (b) and (d), if you meet girls like them, do the same to them without any pity.

I always like to see people rip what they sow.

Only be nice to nice girls. F''uck the others, literally and metaphorically.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tired Of Being Alone / Should I Be Worried About Her Past / I Found Out That My Husband’s Side Chic Is My Sister – Wife Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.