Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,233 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? (6431 Views)

Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? / Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? / Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by BabbanBura(m): 6:40am On Jul 19, 2017
pocohantas:

And who told you all... many women are SCARED of doing it?
I'm sure if you just go ahead and do it without making so much noise, many women won't give a fukc.

...but no, you guys like so much drama. You have to sing and sing it, which is what many women don't like. It's a slap on their faces.

you have a point Ms - but your approach on this puts you out there as a type who's tail has being stepped upon - why the anger if you are not such a person as is capable of doing such?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by pocohantas(f): 6:42am On Jul 19, 2017
BabbanBura:

women of those days weren't as promiscous as you ladies of nowadays - the likes of his mother are a hundred times less likely to do this than you and your type.
I will understand your perspective if you tell me that your mother actually dumped you on your supposed dad but that you were actually fathered by a different person, anything less than this makes your point of bringing his mother into this baseless. Like mother like daughter they say
BLAAAAA....still hurting from the suggestion.

BabbanBura:

the truth that the DNA reveals hurts right? i understand- Pls be faithful, dont dump another man's child on your husband
Pheeew...the predictable answers are coming forth. Bye bye grin grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by BabbanBura(m): 6:48am On Jul 19, 2017
pocohantas:

If you want to see real anger, go mention it to your mum. I'm not taking it personal either, but just try it.

women of those days weren't as promiscous as you ladies of nowadays - the likes of his mother are a hundred times less likely to do this than you and your type.
I will understand your perspective if you tell me that your mother actually dumped you on your supposed dad but that you were actually fathered by a different person, anything less than this makes your point of bringing his mother into this baseless. Like mother like daughter they say

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by BabbanBura(m): 6:51am On Jul 19, 2017
pocohantas:

LOL. Amen. Women who bring home bastards want the baby or don't know. The remaining will never take in and they'll remain your lovely wife grin grin

Truth is anger to you guys. It hurts grin grin grin

the truth that the DNA reveals hurts right? i understand- Pls be faithful, dont dump another man's child on your husband
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by Sierusvirus(m): 9:38am On Jul 19, 2017
BabbanBura:

i feel you bro. Two of my exes who got married came back wanting me to father their babies. One because she couldnt take in a year after the wedding, though she now has, only God knows if that baby is from the husband. the second one got one baby for the husband and has being on my neck to father the second baby, infact when i left her due to her wrongs and lies, she pleaded for just one favour that she wants a child with me when sje eventually marries. Both these two women have being on my neck for babies and one idiot will come here to tell me 'men want DNA because we are insecured'? - Guys just know that any lady that is scared of DNA for the kids is a wrongs lady, forget about whatever she 'trust' card she plays to dissuade you.

You said it all, any lady that's scared for your kids DNA is a wrong lady and also a cheat already , at that moment, don't waste time to go for that DNA immediately
You are surely a wise man bro and I respect you for this.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by crismark(m): 9:48am On Jul 19, 2017
lovelygurl:
Too many insecure, dumb boys on Nairaland
E pain am!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by schumastic(m): 12:51pm On Jul 19, 2017
pocohantas:

These guys are not getting it... It was common for strange kids to come out at the death of a man back then. Why do these guys think it's a new thing? Or they just can't deal with the fact that they might not be their father's son or the man might have kids outside... undecided

Schumastic or whatever you're called. Stop ranting on NL, and go tell your fathers, it didn't start today. If e concern you, come back and say I am pained, una no dey ever say something more sensible than that. cheesy cheesy cheesy

hahahaha this might sound painful but my dad told me he met my mum a virgin, but i doubt if their chances i can get married to one cus the likes of you can't hold a light to that grin grin grin

am still sticking to the test though, so stop ranting as well kiss

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by pocohantas(f): 3:07pm On Jul 19, 2017
schumastic:

hahahaha this might sound painful but my dad told me he met my mum a virgin, but i doubt if their chances i can get married to one cus the likes of you can't hold a light to that grin grin grin

am still sticking to the test though, so stop ranting as well kiss
Normal thing. Every dad said that...I doubt you will be able to tell your kids otherwise. You will also say your wife was a virgin. So...in future, your son will be here having same argument. All our mothers were virgins, but our fathers weren't. Who were the fathers sleeping with before marriage? Nawa!
Byebye o grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 19, 2017
It wont, for you to ask in the first place means there was no trust to begin with.
adenolaabel:

Don't you think passing the test would earn you more trust .
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 19, 2017
Seriously, so your husband will do it behind your back.
chibabe259:
Why are some men so dumb to know that DNA test is best done behind their wife?.

Why will a sane man seek the permission of his wife before conducting a DNA test on his children.

lefulefu hope you've done this on your children?.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by schumastic(m): 3:22pm On Jul 19, 2017
pocohantas:

Normal thing. Every dad said that...I doubt you will be able to tell your kids otherwise. You will also say your wife was a virgin. So...in future, your son will be here having same argument. All our mothers were virgins, but our fathers weren't. Who were the fathers sleeping with before marriage? Nawa!
Byebye o grin

lol, i swear u r a character, your guy have his hands full already. byetongue tongue
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 19, 2017
funmisticqueen:
It wont, for you to ask in the first place means there was no trust to begin with.
Dont trust with your heart only but apply your head to get balance . Balance is key in life .
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 19, 2017
Now that is a lie, the men were just clueless back then
VargasVee:
But I don't understand why some people are hurting over this simple question lol

The women of old were very faithful, if not all, most.

These days undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by VargasVee(m): 3:48pm On Jul 19, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Now that is a lie, the men were just clueless back then

I guess the baby mama syndrome was rampant then
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by Sterope(f): 4:31pm On Jul 19, 2017
Why are you so mean?sad

pocohantas:

Byebye o grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 19, 2017
Not necessarily, men did impregnate women and abscond but remember back then women were mandated to marry once pregnant to prevent shame.
VargasVee:

I guess the baby mama syndrome was rampant then
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 19, 2017
Sterope:
Why are you so mean?sad

cheesy
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 19, 2017
Bros this your question get k-leg o

The fear of the unknown is the beginning of wisdom to some women.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 19, 2017
Joeblack01:
Bros this your question get k-leg o

The fear of the unknown is the beginning of wisdom to some women.

Yes,it's two side..but an innocent person really should not worry..what's the difference between a DNA test and the practice that african women have to do when their husbands die..is it not to prove their innocence? Did our mothers have problem with this NO? WHY? Because they were innocent..simple.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 19, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
connectpoint:

Yes,it's two side..but an innocent person really should not worry..what's the difference between a DNA test and the practice that african women have to do when their husbands die..is it not to prove their innocence? Did our mothers have problem with this NO? WHY? Because they were innocent..simple.

Most women of our generation are undercover cheats
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 19, 2017
Joeblack01:
[color=#006600][/color]

Most women of our generation are undercover cheats

Well I don't know this, i'm not really relationship material,anyway, an innocent person shouldn't be angry to declare innocence...A man with four kids tore his clothes in tears in my church last year after the pastor told him point blank, the four kids weren;this..this movie took place in my country just some months back...come and see big man crying...?four kids...four...The lie had continued for over 10 years as the first kid was around 13...Now...what would men that experience this do after seeing the man break down ?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by pocohantas(f): 5:51pm On Jul 19, 2017
Sterope:
Why are you so mean?sad
Am I? Naso I see am... grin

connectpoint:

Please o, I have a question. These women are not sleeping with their fellow men. How are we going to check male infidelity, are you guys willing to swear oaths @ amadioha shrine?

Comparing DNA, modern science to oath swearing at shrines is indeed very shallow. Make no mistakes, most women of old didn't like it...they just had to do it because they were left with no choice. Do you know how many women were made mad innocently after manipulation from chief priest?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 19, 2017
pocohantas:

Am I? Naso I see am... grin

Please o, I have a question. These women are not sleeping with their fellow men. How are we going to check male infidelity, are you guys willing to swear oaths @ amadioha shrine?

Comparing DNA, modern science to oath swearing at shrines is indeed very shallow. Make no mistakes, most women of old didn't like it...they just had to do it because they were left with no choice. Do you know how many women were made mad innocently after manipulation from chief priest?

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 19, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]ko
connectpoint:

Well I don't know this, i'm not really relationship material,anyway, an innocent person shouldn't be angry to declare innocence...A man with four kids tore his clothes in tears in my church last year after the pastor told him point blank, the four kids weren;this..this movie took place in my country just some months back...come and see big man crying...?four kids...four...The lie had continued for over 10 years as the first kid was around 13...Now...what would men that experience this do after seeing the man break down ?

I repeat most women of our generation are cheats.

I once work in an organization where must of the women who came there for sex are 90% married women.

Some told there husbands that they are going for night vigil, business meetings and seminars or even to the village but in truth they just went out to have sex with their gigolo.

The children might actually belong to the husband but as i said earlier the fear of the unknown or the fear of their sins is the reason why they are afraid
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 19, 2017
Joeblack01:

I once work in an organization where must of the women who came there for sex are 90% married women.

Some told there husbands that they are going for night vigil, business meetings and seminars or even to the village but in truth they just went out to have sex with their gigolo.

The children might actually belong to the husband but as i said earlier the fear of the unknown or the fear of their sins is the reason why they are afraid

Bro, what can I say.... Na wa o... 90% married women...

Na wa ..

It's painful to leave with a lie that long o.. Come to think of it, when a man sleeps with another women, the effects are minimal compared to when a women gets pregnant for another, presents it as a child, and says nothing for 20 years..Chai...May God help our generation..

But this your story..What can i say... Anyway 6 months to my guys wedding, his fiancee was asking us to do the thing a few times.( she said no one will know..)..so from one or two personal experiences i can relate..God help us all
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by mark666: 6:01pm On Jul 19, 2017
We are here for solutions... But "f" responses looks like an attack... Why them carry many vexation ni Only observing oooooh!!!!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 19, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
connectpoint:

Bro, what can I say.... Na wa o... 90% married women...

Na wa ..

It's painful to leave with a lie that long o.. Come to think of it, when a man sleeps with another women, the effects are minimal compared to when a women gets pregnant for another, presents it as a child, and says nothing for 20 years..Chai...May God help our generation..

But this your story..What can i say... Anyway 6 months to my guys wedding, his fiancee was asking us to do the thing a few times.( she said no one will know..)..so from one or two personal experiences i can relate..God help us all

Yes 90%.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 19, 2017
Joeblack01:
[color=#006600][/color]

Yes 90%.

I just remembered...I had a cuz, married women used to ask around alot...some he did, he'll come back and report his escapades to me..so another personal experience here...At least my cuz, dug a minimum of 20 married women during his raid

Na wa this your story now...Can you paint a descriptive? Do they stay there over-night or day time things ?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 19, 2017
mark666:
We are here for solutions... But "f" responses looks like an attack... Why them carry many vexation ni Only observing oooooh!!!!

Abi...you can see the way handles are being flipped?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 19, 2017
Joeblack01:

But this was forgotten, the consequences of a man sleeping outside the marriage and that of a woman sleeping outside the marriage is on two different levels? The woman, perhaps a permanent injury, the man could easily be forgotten or have little or no consequences...
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 19, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]h
connectpoint:

But this was forgotten, the consequences of a man sleeping outside the marriage and that of a woman sleeping outside the marriage is on two different levels? The woman, perhaps a permanent injury, the man could easily be forgotten or have little or no consequences...

Such is life.
in most cases men leaves their sins outside but most women knowingly or unknowingly bring their sins (pregnancy ) home.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 19, 2017
Joeblack01:
[color=#006600][/color]h

Such is life.
A man in most cases leaves their sins outside but most women knowingly or unknowingly bring their sins (pregnancy ) home.

Most times men don't even have kids outside cause face it, if a man knows his game, he shouldn't have a child outside, i hate this first of all..but the female is the one prone to different..Chai..just the thought of it is crippling..God forbid..very hurting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Babe Always Pray For Me After Sex. Pls What Doesn't This Mean? / Naija Lady Wife Put His Hubby Call On Loudspeaker As She Was F4cking Another Man / she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.