Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,913 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? (6384 Views)

Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? / Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? / Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by kinginvagina: 11:07am On Jul 17, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by madridguy(m): 11:08am On Jul 17, 2017
Nigeria women with many joy sticks turning their honey pot.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by IVORY2009(m): 11:38am On Jul 17, 2017
madridguy:
Nigeria women with many joy sticks turning their honey pot.

hmmmm shocked shocked Ngozi must here dis grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by Bibors(m): 11:42am On Jul 17, 2017
Why ask a question you already know the answer?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by tosyne2much(m): 11:52am On Jul 17, 2017
It is an insult to faithful women. No initiate am ooo OP

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 17, 2017
my thought on this

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by madridguy(m): 12:25pm On Jul 17, 2017
I mean waka waka women and not all women per say.

IVORY2009:

hmmmm shocked shocked Ngozi must here dis grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by Amarabae(f): 12:37pm On Jul 17, 2017
The call for DNA Test is an insult to faithful married ladies.
It will be a slap to my face if my husband demand for that.
Also it shows a lack of trust in the marriage.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by pocohantas(f): 12:56pm On Jul 17, 2017
All of you on NL, that carry this DNA issue for head, have your fathers done DNA on you and your siblings?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 17, 2017
Amarabae:

But... soorie ladies..

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 17, 2017
MzEddytan:
my thought on this

Guy u no well... Absolutely hilarious...Nice joke.. this cracked me up pretty good.. grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by Dshocker(m): 12:59pm On Jul 17, 2017
Amarabae:

The same women that gave birth for another man were also trusted

Trust in God

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by pocohantas(f): 12:59pm On Jul 17, 2017
connectpoint:

But... I'm not taking this personal now, but why are ladies angered each time they hear DNA test?
If you want to see real anger, go mention it to your mum. I'm not taking it personal either, but just try it.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by Dshocker(m): 1:00pm On Jul 17, 2017
Human beings are unpredictable
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 17, 2017
pocohantas:

If you want to see real anger, go mention it to your mum. I'm not taking it personal either, but just try it.

Why are you like this nau?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 17, 2017
connectpoint:

Guy u no well... Absolutely hilarious...Nice joke.. this cracked me up pretty good.. grin
I be babe not guy dude!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by pocohantas(f): 1:03pm On Jul 17, 2017
connectpoint:

Why are you like this nau?

I'm serious, just try it. If she doesn't give you a very dirty slap, know she didn't understand the question.

If you marry tomorrow and you discover your wife hacked into your phone, smells your underwear when you're back from outings, sniffs your clothes for any other perfume...won't you be angry?

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by tosyne2much(m): 1:03pm On Jul 17, 2017
connectpoint:

But... I'm not taking this personal now, but why are ladies angered each time they hear DNA test?
Bro, it's an insult to initiate a DNA to your wife. It doesn't make sense at all

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 17, 2017
pocohantas:

Don't you think passing the test would earn you more trust .

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 17, 2017
pocohantas:
All of you on NL, that carry this DNA issue for head, have your fathers done DNA on you and your siblings?
No chill, help me ask them. cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 17, 2017
pocohantas:

I'm serious, just try it. If she doesn't give you a very dirty slap, know she didn't understand the question.

If you marry tomorrow and you discover your wife hacked into your phone, smells your underwear when you're back from outings, sniffs your clothes for any other perfume...won't you be angry?

OMG why are you coming after me for goodness sake? Have i ever stated my personal opinions on issue here? Did you see me state a comment attacking ...wow
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by chibabe259(f): 1:05pm On Jul 17, 2017
Why are some men so dumb to know that DNA test is best done behind their wife?.

Why will a sane man seek the permission of his wife before conducting a DNA test on his children.

lefulefu hope you've done this on your children?.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 17, 2017
tosyne2much:
Bro, it's an insult to initiate a DNA to your wife. It doesn't make sense at all

I know..I'm a man bro relax...I really just wanted to see things from a feminine perspective..I know its mental torture to subject a spouse to the thought of it..but was teasing to get replies from ladies
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 17, 2017
Too many insecure, dumb boys on Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by pocohantas(f): 1:07pm On Jul 17, 2017
Benita27:
No chill, help me ask them. cheesy grin
Na for another woman body them dey show skills. They should all start by suggesting it to their fathers, in front of their mothers of course. That's a simple way to get the answer to this question... grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 17, 2017
connectpoint:

I know..I'm a man bro relax...I really just wanted to see things from a feminine perspective..I know its mental torture to subject a spouse to the thought of it..but was teasing to get replies from ladies

Exactly your jobless ass wants attention. Are you THAT desperate

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by tosyne2much(m): 1:09pm On Jul 17, 2017
connectpoint:

I understand bro

I can't imagine myself initiating such a thing because I wouldn't have married her if she didn't earn my trust to a reasonable extent

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 17, 2017
lovelygurl:

Exactly your jobless ass wants attention. Are you THAT desperate

SOrrie..
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 17, 2017
tosyne2much:
I understand bro

I can't imagine myself initiating such a thing because I wouldn't have married her if she didn't earn my trust to a reasonable extent

I believe in the old method..which is...A lion takes after a lion..if i see my kid...even almost after birth ( I mean the physiology is there 100% ) , i should know he's my son...there has to be striking features even immediately after birth that ..i maybe stupid though...I feel for the world though...chaos everywhere
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 17, 2017
pocohantas:

Answer my question.
Now you know how it feels because I brought it closer to home, right?

Na for another woman body them dey show skills. They should all start by suggesting it to their fathers, in front of their mothers of course. That's a simple way to get the answer to this question... grin
They don't have the liver, and wouldn't subject their mothers to such. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by pocohantas(f): 1:12pm On Jul 17, 2017
tosyne2much:
I understand bro

Look at this one, why did you edit your first comment?

Benita27:
They don't have the liver, and wouldn't subject their mothers to such. grin
Their mothers and sisters are always good, na other women be olosho.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 17, 2017
pocohantas:

Answer my question.
Now you know how it feels because I brought it closer to home, right?

Take it easy Poco.. it's just a thread...

I apologize if it seems like i'm an advocate for DNA test to all the ladies ..Out !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose / Sexual Mistakes Women Make In Bed, Nigerian Man Give Sexology Lectures. PHOTOS / One Night Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.