Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,736 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? (6436 Views)

Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? / Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? / Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by VargasVee(m): 1:14pm On Jul 17, 2017
But I don't understand why some people are hurting over this simple question lol

The women of old were very faithful, if not all, most.

These days undecided undecided

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by tosyne2much(m): 1:18pm On Jul 17, 2017
pocohantas:

Look at this one, why did you edit your first comment?

Their mothers and sisters are always good, na other women be olosho.
I had to modify because I know there are still faithful women out there.

The OP literally said many ladies are SCARED of it and in the real sense, apart from the fact that the initiation of a DNA test on your children can shatter your wife's emotions, I don't think a faithful woman should be SCARED of DNA even if the need arises

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by pocohantas(f): 1:20pm On Jul 17, 2017
connectpoint:

Take it easy Poco.. it's just a thread...

I apologize if it seems like i'm an advocate for DNA test to all the ladies ..Out !
Take what easy? Why is it that when someone give you all your pills, you immediately start this take it easy and hurting remarks. Is it a way of deflecting from the topic?

I don't give a fukc if you advocate for it o. As long as una mama and sisters follow do. All of us must do am in short... no exception.
Byebye

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by tosyne2much(m): 1:21pm On Jul 17, 2017
connectpoint:

I believe in the old method..which is...A lion takes after a lion..if i see my kid...even almost after birth ( I mean the physiology is there 100% ) , i should know he's my son...there has to be striking features even immediately after birth that ..i maybe stupid though...I feel for the world though...chaos everywhere
There are some striking resemblance between you and your child and I believe that's enough to clear any doubt
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 17, 2017
tosyne2much:
There are some striking resemblance between you and your child and I believe that's enough to clear any doubt

Well I believe in liberty. I believe the best control one can have over another person is to give them Liberty to control their lives..My mentor of late memeroy told me this. I believe this generation is suffering the most terrible onslaught brought about by the media, the media tells you who your bf or gf isand ascribe tendencies to them, this goes on to mean that we learn about one another how the media depicts the other party which 100% all the time is the dirty,worng way, the guy's a player , the lady's a cheat...Peronally I believe to have true and meaningful relationship with our generation, a guy and his lady should know each other, find our their syncrony and get to find themselves...Anything outside this matrix will only cause more confusion, suspicion and less enjoyable relationships..Moreso, marrying a converted woman isn't a big deal..I know a man who married a prostitute he converted, today four sons, one a medical doctor and pastore in USA. the seocn engr in Germany, the third engineer in Abuja, the two daughters are my close pals...( they didn't even know this hostory about their mum - don't ask me how i know please)...so guys, ladies stop preying upon each other because of what the socieal media and traditonal media feeds you with..and find your self..exit the matrix of confusion...there's hope ahead...I love this generation by the way...Never a better time to be born

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by Fadiga24(m): 1:22pm On Jul 17, 2017
Women maybe angered by the DNA issue, but any woman who is scared as to reject it when asked definitely has some explaining to do.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 17, 2017
pocohantas:

Take what easy? Why is it that when someone give you all your pills, you immediately start this take it easy and hurting remarks. Is it a way of deflecting from the topic?

I don't give a fukc if you advocate for it o. As long as una mama and sisters follow do. All of us must do am in short... no exception.
Byebye

I don't support even mentioning the word..I just wanted everyone to interact..relax
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 17, 2017
tosyne2much:

Then please why do men still request for DNA? It beats my imagination...when i carried a little boy around me not long ago...from outside his mother's womb, I could see clear features of the father in d kid
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by pocohantas(f): 1:26pm On Jul 17, 2017
tosyne2much:

The OP literally said many ladies are SCARED of it and in the real sense, apart from the fact that the initiation of a DNA test on your children can shatter your wife's emotions, I don't think a faithful woman should be SCARED of DNA even if the need arises
And who told you all... many women are SCARED of doing it?
I'm sure if you just go ahead and do it without making so much noise, many women won't give a fukc.

...but no, you guys like so much drama. You have to sing and sing it, which is what many women don't like. It's a slap on their faces.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 17, 2017
tosyne2much:

Well my brother... we've been served, the media's bombarding us with too much information that's negative about the other gender...For me, i follow the Donald Trump's ideology...the media..
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by tosyne2much(m): 1:37pm On Jul 17, 2017
connectpoint:

Then please why do men still request for DNA? It beats my imagination...when i carried a little boy around me not long ago...from outside his mother's womb, I could see clear features of the father in d kid
My brother, it also beats my imagination why some men suddenly initiate DNA test on their children but I know is that there a lot of things happening in marriage which most of the people commenting on this very thread are ignorant of

Just pray you marry a woman that will not make you doubt being the father of your own children . That's all I will say bro
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 17, 2017
Amarabae:
The call for DNA Test is an insult to faithful married ladies.
It will be a slap to my face if my husband demand for that.
Also it shows a lack of trust in the marriage.

True faithfulness doesnt feel insulted because it has nothing to fear. To put up such as "IT SHOWS A LACK OF TRUST IN MARRIAGE" can only truely mean unfaithfulness. Even Ghana Soccer Stars Odartey Lamtey's wife must have said the same many times before being exposed of her unfaithfulness. A WOMAN WHO IS HONEST SEE NO BIG DEAL IN DNA TEST SHE SEES IT AS NOTHING BUT LIKE GOING TO CHECK ONE'S GENO-TYPE. Time shall come when DNA test will be the next test immediately after birth. It just a matter of time.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 17, 2017
tosyne2much:
My brother, it also beats my imagination why some men suddenly initiate DNA test on their children but I know is that there a lot of things happening in marriage which most of the people commenting on this very thread are ignorant of

Just pray you marry a faithful woman. That's all I will say bro

That is what matters...I think it's the toy ideology of we men.. perhaps this is the stuff in en-vogue come try it...Well i own my perceptions so....I don't think i look at anyone through what another person tells me... A lady my family trained married as a virgin, i have many ladies around me i know their history, my two cents to we men is to relax jare.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by tosyne2much(m): 1:42pm On Jul 17, 2017
pocohantas:

And who told you all... many women are SCARED of doing it?
I'm sure if you just go ahead and do it without making so much noise, many women won't give a fukc.

...but no, you guys like so much drama. You have to sing and sing it, which is what many women don't like. It's a slap on their faces.
My dear, all these issues of infidelity and the need to carry out a DNA on one's children dey make marriage discourage person sef
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 17, 2017
tosyne2much:
My dear, all these issues of infidelity and the need to carry out a DNA on one's children dey make marriage discourage person sef

I agree...

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by tosyne2much(m): 1:47pm On Jul 17, 2017
connectpoint:

That is what matters...I think it's the toy ideology of we men.. perhaps this is the stuff in en-vogue come try it...Well i own my perceptions so....I don't think i look at anyone through what another person tells me... A lady my family trained married as a virgin, i have many ladies around me i know their history, my two cents to we men is to relax jare.
That's it ooo my brother. The moment I notice any trace of infidelity in a woman, na to grab race oooo cheesy

Not every woman completely retires from her wayward lifestyle because marriage doesn't really transform people as we think
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 17, 2017
tosyne2much:
That's it ooo my brother. The moment I notice any trace of infidelity in a woman, na to grab race oooo cheesy

Not every woman completely retires from her wayward lifestyle because marriage doesn't really transform people as we think

My sisters didn't have wayward life before marriage..Many ladies too also don't have wayward lvies before marriage... We need to examine the source of our worries and deal with it actively..

The devil controls the world, by manipulating perceptions and gullibly we fall into it as humans...the moment I started thinking somebody's somewhere and someone is painted in bad light...i know it's the devil whispering deep rooted fears to cause discord...We should grow up abeg...there are good men and women everywhere...We all need to chill
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by tosyne2much(m): 1:49pm On Jul 17, 2017
WORDWORLD:

True faithfulness doesnt feel insulted because it has nothing to fear. To put up such as "IT SHOWS A LACK OF TRUST IN MARRIAGE" can only truely mean unfaithfulness. Even Ghana Soccer Stars Odartey Lamtey's wife must have said the same many times before being exposed of her unfaithfulness. A WOMAN WHO IS HONEST SEE NO BIG DEAL IN DNA TEST SHE SEES IT AS NOTHING BUT LIKE GOING TO CHECK ONE'S GENO-TYPE. Time shall come when DNA test will be the next test immediately after birth. It just a matter of time.
I completely agree with you bro. We are gradually approaching the era when every man will carry out a DNA on his child immediately after birth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 17, 2017
tosyne2much:

"Striking resemblance"? Not when there are cases of Blood brothers sleeping with their brothers' wives? Hmmm.......THERE SHOULD BE NO BIG DEAL ABOUT DNA TEST IT INFACT SHOULD BE INSTITUTIONALIZED!!! After ever birth, comes a DNA test and CERTIFICATE. It will curb alot of attrocities for real. Its no small estimate men nurturing the seeds of other men they are made to believe is theirs by the wives.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 17, 2017
tosyne2much:

"Striking resemblance"? Not when there are cases of Blood brothers sleeping with their brothers wife? Hmmm.......AS FOR ME THERE SHOULD BE NO BIG DEAL ABOUT DNA TEST. INFACT IT SHOULD BE INSTITUTIONALIZED. AFTER EVERY BIRTH IT WILL CURB ALOT OF ATTROCITIES.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by tosyne2much(m): 1:56pm On Jul 17, 2017
WORDWORLD:

"Striking resemblance"? Not when there are cases of Blood brothers sleeping with their brothers wife? Hmmm.......AS FOR ME THERE SHOULD BE NO BIG DEAL ABOUT DNA TEST. INFACT IT SHOULD BE INSTITUTIONALIZED. AFTER EVERY BIRTH IT WILL CURB ALOT OF ATTROCITIES.
I was told that about 20% of Nigerian men are fathering children who don't belong to them. Can you see the way things have gone bro?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 17, 2017
connectpoint:

My sisters didn't have wayward life before marriage..Many ladies too also don't have wayward lvies before marriage... We need to examine the source of our worries and deal with it actively..

The devil controls the world, by manipulating perceptions and gullibly we fall into it as humans...the moment I started thinking somebody's somewhere and someone is painted in bad light...i know it's the devil whispering deep rooted fears to cause discord...We should grow up abeg...there are good men and women everywhere...We all need to chill

Your say "the devil controls the world"? Is DNA Test not apt in putting this Devil under control. How do you know a fake gold from an original?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 17, 2017
WORDWORLD:

Your say "the devil controls the world"? Is DNA Test not apt in putting this Devil under control. How do you know a fake gold from an original?

The conclusion to me is to marry the right woman and live meaningful lives... trust me the damage done by mistrust isn't minor... How come can't a man see a child and say this is my son..have you ever asked yourself this?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 17, 2017
connectpoint:

The conclusion to me is to marry the right woman and live meaningful lives... trust me the damage done by mistrust isn't minor... How come can't a man see a child and say this is my son..have you ever asked yourself this?

Its no mistrust but making a stronger bond. Infact the wife is suppose to initiate the going for DNA test to truely STRENGTHEN THIS TRUST.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 17, 2017
tosyne2much:
I was told that about 20% of Nigerian men are fathering children who don't belong to them. Can you see the way things have gone bro?

By observation its not exageration. Then, not all the blame falls on women. Just the other day i went to the saloon, there was this guy who was asking me for advice about how he can get out of a relationship between himself and a married woman without the whole thing back firing. The woman's complain is that her husband doesnt have her time. COULD SPEND 5 MONTHS IN THE SAME HOUSE AND NOT TOUCH HER. WHY? HE IS ALL OUT BUSY LOOKING FOR MONEY.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 17, 2017
WORDWORLD:

By observation its not exageration. Then, not all the blame falls on women. Just the other day i went to the saloon, there was this guy who was asking me for advice about how he can get out of a relationship between himself and a married woman without the whole thing back firing. The woman's complain is that her husband doesnt have her time. COULD SPEND 5 MONTHS IN THE SAME HOUSE AND NOT TOUCH HER. WHY? HE IS ALL OUT BUSY LOOKING FOR MONEY.

Lol.... this is hilarious... but 20% is an exaggeration kilode.. it means two in every ten individuals are not fathered by their father's.. it's an advert from hell to discourage against marriage...na big lie
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by tosyne2much(m): 2:20pm On Jul 17, 2017
WORDWORLD:

This man case serious gan oooo cheesy
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 17, 2017
tosyne2much:

The guy like the thing... y screw anoda man's wife in the very first place? Have single ladies finished... i dnt know why people draw their burial date closer than it should be...
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by Empiree: 2:29pm On Jul 17, 2017
This is why Alfas said if you want to make dua (prayer), invoke God with your mother's name. Never your father's bcus only woman know who's father of her children.

God will sort it out on that Day. Many men are taking care of someone else's children without knowing.

You notice when someone visits babalawo or ifa priest, they are always asked to provide mother's name. In the West, any or most application forms you fill out like green card, job, even online dating site, banking etc, they ask for mother's name or mother's maiden name. They know what they are doing.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 17, 2017
connectpoint:

The guy like the thing... y screw anoda man's wife in the very first place? Have single ladies finished... i dnt know why people draw their burial date closer than it should be...
HENCE, IT ALL ABOUT THE REALITY. There is no big deal about DNA test especially to those who you say havent been living a wayward life. Resemblance is not enough to prove one's child. Blood brothers betray each other. Its been happening for ages. Guess why there is the commandment "THOU SHALL NOT COMMIT ADULTERY" if not that people have been known to commiting adultery. Your example of the man who married a one time prostitute is nothing but an elaboration of their children's status not a confirmation of who their biological father truely is.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 17, 2017
tosyne2much:

Comes home very, very late and first thing in the morning he is out. He is rich, married to his money. His wife is just by the way side. Even one of Dangote's wife sought for divorce when she realised he has no time for her. He compensated her with alot of money and let her go. That is a better option than screwing with a FVCK BOY.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 17, 2017
pocohantas:

I'm serious, just try it. If she doesn't give you a very dirty slap, know she didn't understand the question.

If you marry tomorrow and you discover your wife hacked into your phone, smells your underwear when you're back from outings, sniffs your clothes for any other perfume...won't you be angry?

Pocohontas abi wetin be ur name...u too dey para...

Our mothers including urs ddnt live the life most of these our slay queens are living now...most of our parents marry as virgins which also gives some level of trust to their husbands...

And if I marry, my wife can do wateva she likes just to be sure the man she's with is faithful..even I ddnt do anything to make her suspect me...whats the big deal, if I'm sure I'm clean..i will only laff at her and assure her I'm good to the bones...
we are all humans beings....there is no 100% trust anywhere...pple have used their wife & daughters for rituals and so on.....their is always a little % doubt at the back of the mind...

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Be Honest - Can You Handle This Stripper's Huge Curves?! / Opinion: People That Chew Their Finger Nails Excessively Are Not Ordinary / A Lady Searching For A Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.