Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Ayo Fayose For President 2019 Campaign Launched On Facebook (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayo Fayose For President 2019 Campaign Launched On Facebook (Photo) (36217 Views)

Ayo Fayose For President Posters In Zaria, Kaduna State / Fayose For President 2019 Campaign Poster / Sule Lamido For President 2019 Campaign Vehicles (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayo Fayose For President 2019 Campaign Launched On Facebook (Photo) by Tmoyo(m): 4:11pm On Jul 17, 2017
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
A potential President of Nigeria.

There is no Governor in PDP today that is as vocal as Governor Peter ayodele Fayose. Fayose would make a better PDP presidential candidate in 2019

Re: Ayo Fayose For President 2019 Campaign Launched On Facebook (Photo) by boxypane(m): 4:14pm On Jul 17, 2017
I'd rather vote for my Grandma's goat..
Re: Ayo Fayose For President 2019 Campaign Launched On Facebook (Photo) by toxblue2411: 4:15pm On Jul 17, 2017
if fayose is given the presidential ticket Apc/buhari should say bye bye...fayose is a natural born winner,he will defeat anyone
Re: Ayo Fayose For President 2019 Campaign Launched On Facebook (Photo) by Marxian123(m): 4:16pm On Jul 17, 2017
fistonati:
maybe ur dad cant be the CIA director in USA.
Watch and pray
Re: Ayo Fayose For President 2019 Campaign Launched On Facebook (Photo) by piice: 4:18pm On Jul 17, 2017
Built2last:

oga allow Nigerians to decide
To decide for who? Lol
Re: Ayo Fayose For President 2019 Campaign Launched On Facebook (Photo) by toxblue2411: 4:18pm On Jul 17, 2017
u r one of those dt voted a mentally derain buhari who turned d face of facebook upside down inside a private jet...fayose all d way
Re: Ayo Fayose For President 2019 Campaign Launched On Facebook (Photo) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 17, 2017
Mr. Fayose ask your brother Fashola the difference between governing a state and Nigeria he will let you know, infact you have not achieved 30% of what fashola has achieved in Lagos and at the federal level it has been hell trying to give Nigerians stable 4500mw electricity after 2 years. if i may advice dont allow npower beneficiaries to swear for you.[/size][size=8pt]
Re: Ayo Fayose For President 2019 Campaign Launched On Facebook (Photo) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 17, 2017
toxblue2411:
if fayose is given the presidential ticket Apc/buhari should say bye bye...fayose is a natural born winner,he will defeat anyone

i DISAGREE , I THINK HE JUST KNOWS HOW TO CRITICIZE DESTRUCTIVELY INSTEAD OF CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISM. TALK IS ALWAYS CHEAP. ONLY NPOWER BENEFICIARIES WILL MAKE HIM FAIL.
Re: Ayo Fayose For President 2019 Campaign Launched On Facebook (Photo) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 17, 2017
COME TO THINK OF IT, ALL THE ASPIRANTS ARE TOO OLD TO BE PRESIDENT IN NIGERIA, CANT WE GET A YOUNG MAN OR WOMAN ABOUT 30 - 40YEARS TO LEAD US? ALL THIS PPL ARE OLDER THAN NIGERIA, OR THEY WHERE ONE TIME GOV. DEPT GOV., , VP OR SENATOR. NAIRALAND SHOULD HAVE HIS OWN POLITCAL PARTY TO GET YOUNG MINDED NIGERIANS TO CONTEST COME 2019.

HOPE Lalastica is listening?
Re: Ayo Fayose For President 2019 Campaign Launched On Facebook (Photo) by Adebowale89(m): 4:34pm On Jul 17, 2017
calaway:

APC will never stop telling and believing LIES...But Nigerians know better now.
come 2019 even a goat will trash absentee buhari hands down.....If you present any northerner against Fayose even Yoruba Muslims who are already tired of fulani massacres and the northernization of this country will vote Fayose so you see Sw is Fayose......IPOB will never boycott any election where Fayose is contesting an thus SE is Fayose......Ss can only be to happy to vote hope for the correction the injustice of the Buhari and the north........Nc will surely reward Fayose with its vote for speaking up for them when their lives and property were destroyed by the Buhari back Fulani.......
wake up and smell the coffee....

Fayose is the next POFRN should Buhari or any northerner be his opponent.

your political analysis is emotional and myopic. so for your mind PDP will nominate a southerner for 2019 presidential election?

wake up my brother. PDP are breathing high and how to gain their stability back is to vouched for majority, and political popularity candidate
Re: Ayo Fayose For President 2019 Campaign Launched On Facebook (Photo) by usmanvice(m): 4:40pm On Jul 17, 2017
Hahahaha. Laugh go kill me oo. You'll know the consequenses of insulting buhari when the time comes. Oh i think the south votes will be sufficient for you to become president. The north is watching your comments on buhari you foolish

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose For President 2019 Campaign Launched On Facebook (Photo) by Zirah: 4:44pm On Jul 17, 2017
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
Governor Ayodele Peter Fayose is greater than Emeka Ojukwu, Nnamdi Azikiwe, Chinua Achebe, Nnamdi Kanu, and all Igbos both dead and alive

You just killed this person finish. Haha

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose For President 2019 Campaign Launched On Facebook (Photo) by MAYOWAAK: 4:54pm On Jul 17, 2017
I am trying to track the fault lines in the communication style of Ekiti State Governor, Mr. Peter Ayo Fayose that make it difficult for others to understand him clearly. This has nothing to do with the language he speaks. He does not speak Greek or such other foreign language that does not have linguistic basis in Nigeria. He speaks Yoruba and simple English, yet each time he speaks, people tend to hear beyond what he is saying, taking it for something else. Something close to what has now become known in American political lexicon as “alternative facts.”
His listeners do not just readily accept his facts no matter how compelling. People keep digging up alternative facts to counter Fayose’s facts. All the same, this wasn’t exactly the case before 2003 when Fayose was a private citizen doing business under the corporate name Spotless in Ibadan and Ado-Ekiti. Then, nobody cared about what he said or didn’t say. He started attracting attention when he expressed a desire in 2003 to dethrone Niyi Adebayo from Government House, Ado-Ekiti. And when this was made known, the reaction then was that some jester had come into town to offer comic relief.
Nobody believed him. Where was he coming from to dispatch Otunba Niyi Adebayo, whose father was the military governor of the old Western State, which comprised all the states of the Southwest except Lagos, in a political duel? Whose son was he? I had visited Ekiti State to report the build-up to the 2003 general election. Fayose did not look too good for gold for two main reasons. One, he was coming through the PDP, which was almost non-existent in the state and most part of the Southwest until 2003 when President Olusegun Obasanjo started his miraculous electoral performance in the region.

Two and more importantly, the path to the PDP ticket was rough. Fayose was not only up against the forces in Ekiti, but also against President Obasanjo who did not see him as worthy of the crown. There was a Chief S.K Babalola who reportedly caught the fancy of Baba. There was another unrelenting old horse called Dr. Bode Olowoporoku. Both men were interested in the PDP ticket. In all respects, Fayose was clearly the underdog in the emerging political game.
Even if he got the PDP ticket on a platter of gold, the battle would just be beginning. The real election to dethrone a sitting Alliance for Democracy (AD) governor in a Southwest state would be far more challenging. But he kept hope alive and carried on as if he had had everything in the bag. He actually started inviting guests for his inauguration as governor of Ekiti State even when nothing had been determined. “I know you do not believe I will be governor but I am inviting you to Ado on May 29 (2003) to witness my inauguration” he had told me when I would not stop asking to be convinced of his chances in the context of the unfolding dynamics. It happened exactly as he predicted.
What happened to Fayose at the twilight of the 2003 – 2007 political dispensation is all too known to be recounted here. He was violently uprooted through the state legislature (impeached) and kept away from active service first for the three years that Segun Oni usurped the throne and then the four years that Dr. Kayode Fayemi was governor. He did the needful in the judiciary to prime himself for fresh bidding at the end of Fayemi’s first tenure as governor. Again he was all over town with prediction of sure victory.
As always, his elite listeners listened beyond him to hear alternative facts. However, what they believed or didn’t believe did not change the facts, which is why Fayose has been governor of Ekiti State since October 16, 2014. The records show that he has come from nowhere as an underdog on two occasions to dethrone two incumbent governors of Ekiti State; namely Niyi Adebayo and Kayode Fayemi. These feats have been grossly understated. For no clear reason, some people have refused to reconcile with the facts of the situation. They stick to the fact that the last feat especially, was a product of manipulation and not fair competition.

But would this be the case if Fayose were to be someone else? For instance, with what he has achieved, if Fayose were to be Ashiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the Jagaban Borgu, who used the judiciary and other invisible and unquantifiable means to recover most of the Southwest from the iron grip of the PDP, he would have perhaps been canonized the political tactician of all time. The so-called Southwest media would have presented him in glowing colours and nobody; I mean nobody, would have the courage to look beyond facts on the table for alternative facts just to detract from the achievements recorded.
But Fayose is not Tinubu and he cannot be Tinubu. In the 2015 political biddings, there was nothing personal at stake and so Fayose did not make predictions about himself. But he presented other facts as he understood them and as usual, his elite listeners strained their ears beyond what he was saying for alternative facts. In case we have all lost track, Fayose predicted that General Muhammadu Buhari did not enjoy good health and therefore less able to survive the rigours of the presidency for too long.
He even chose not to be politically correct or discrete about this as he went to advertise in newspapers that Buhari could die in office if elected President. He spoke for himself anyway. Voters listened to themselves and elected Buhari President on February 28, 2015. By last May 29, Buhari had spent 730 days, that is, two years in office of which about 200 days had been spent outside Aso Rock Villa and Nigeria in search of good health.
What is even more disturbing is that, in all of the debates about President Buhari’s health, nobody is remembering to credit Fayose with some prophetic gift. Nobody is saying for example: ‘eheen, Fayose told us but we wouldn’t listen!’ I wouldn’t know what the 16th Century French physician and seer, Michael de Nostradamus did differently in his time from what Fayose has done in Nigeria that earned him (Nostradamus) the sobriquet, “The Man Who Saw Tomorrow.” Fayose also saw tomorrow in Nigeria. Again, if a Tinubu had seen today from yesterday’s position as Fayose did, I am sure by now, all the governors of the Southwest would have pooled resources together to build a centre for star gazing in appreciation of his (Tinubu’s) power of clairvoyance.

One thing is clear in all of this. There is elite conspiracy to always make Fayose look smaller than himself even when he towers. Things others do and are acclaimed as innovations if done by Fayose, they become primitive political gimmicks. For instance, what is the material difference between Fayose’s policy of Stomach Infrastructure and the Federal Government’s payment of N5000 to the so-called elderly in society? Okay! I think I know the difference. One is called Stomach Infrastructure and the other, Social Security Scheme.
When Fayose enacted the anti-grazing law to checkmate the bloodthirsty Fulani herdsmen, he attracted more condemnation than commendation. But he had the courage to hold his grounds and today, governors, especially in states where incessant herdsmen attack on farmers is an issue, are falling over one another to do what Fayose did when nobody had the courage.
Haba! What is wrong if Fayose receives his credits and debits as they accrue? Why only debits without credits? Anyway, the man has begun another round of predictions. He is saying God has told him to take over from President Buhari in 2019. I am not convinced. I know you too are not but let us wait and see. 2019 is not too far from today. By the way, he has also predicted returning to Government House Ado Ekiti for the third time to repeat his first tenure, which was truncated. We shall also see!
BY:@Abraham Ogbodo of Guardian Newspaper.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose For President 2019 Campaign Launched On Facebook (Photo) by calaway: 5:01pm On Jul 17, 2017
Adebowale89:

your political analysis is emotional and myopic. so for your mind PDP will nominate a southerner for 2019 presidential election?

wake up my brother. PDP are breathing high and how to gain their stability back is to vouched for majority, and political popularity candidate

you are blind to reality and also constrained by illusive reasoning.
Fayose presenting himself is the issue here..
This has nothing to do with PDP.......if today Fayose decides to float a new party and contest he will win cos he is popular across boundaries.....same with Fani Kayode....Yoruba (even the Muslim Yoruba irrespective of Tinubu s opinion) will vote against any hausa fulani northerner.......Igbo will give them 100% , SS will give 100% NC will vote 90% and Shiite of the NE and NW will vote 100%....election is a popularity contest not APC poll.
Re: Ayo Fayose For President 2019 Campaign Launched On Facebook (Photo) by olacollinz(m): 5:02pm On Jul 17, 2017
Dead on arrival
Re: Ayo Fayose For President 2019 Campaign Launched On Facebook (Photo) by Obaf1(m): 5:02pm On Jul 17, 2017
I read many comment here and i see dat fayose, have many suporters on NL, i wil nt say anytin nw till nxt year, i want to no d candidate frm opposition party, 2019 election is nt someting we can jump to, i mean vote for any person we like, mayb frm d same tribe/religion, 2019 election is for us to correct our past mistake of leadership, WE SHOULD REASON D FUTURE ALONG, we should vote for the person dat will bring LOVE, UNITY, PEACE, ND PROGRESS to d nation. Goodluck to d candidate, plz let VOTE WISELY
Re: Ayo Fayose For President 2019 Campaign Launched On Facebook (Photo) by escodotman: 5:04pm On Jul 17, 2017
holatin:
by a bastard post i shall know myself.

I will ask my mum to tell me who my real father is.

I am omoale jatijati
Re: Ayo Fayose For President 2019 Campaign Launched On Facebook (Photo) by holatin(m): 5:10pm On Jul 17, 2017
escodotman:
oloshi
ni taani ?
Re: Ayo Fayose For President 2019 Campaign Launched On Facebook (Photo) by cozykozy: 5:13pm On Jul 17, 2017
wc farm or village u cm from...
Re: Ayo Fayose For President 2019 Campaign Launched On Facebook (Photo) by Nemma(m): 5:23pm On Jul 17, 2017
andrejoe:
COME TO THINK OF IT, ALL THE ASPIRANTS ARE TOO OLD TO BE PRESIDENT IN NIGERIA, CANT WE GET A YOUNG MAN OR WOMAN ABOUT 30 - 40YEARS TO LEAD US? ALL THIS PPL ARE OLDER THAN NIGERIA, OR THEY WHERE ONE TIME GOV. DEPT GOV., , VP OR SENATOR. NAIRALAND SHOULD HAVE HIS OWN POLITCAL PARTY TO GET YOUNG MINDED NIGERIANS TO CONTEST COME 2019.

very good opinion... Let's form a group and work on that.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose For President 2019 Campaign Launched On Facebook (Photo) by Nemma(m): 5:26pm On Jul 17, 2017
andrejoe:

very good opinion... Let's form a group and work on that.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose For President 2019 Campaign Launched On Facebook (Photo) by Ulomoney(f): 5:26pm On Jul 17, 2017
These are the same corrupt minds (I don't want to say thieves) that are just being recycled. We want new people.
Re: Ayo Fayose For President 2019 Campaign Launched On Facebook (Photo) by Ulomoney(f): 5:29pm On Jul 17, 2017
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
seriously, Fayose is greater than the entire Igbo race

Shh! You don't have to shout to the whole world that YOU ARE FOOLISH.
Re: Ayo Fayose For President 2019 Campaign Launched On Facebook (Photo) by escodotman: 5:30pm On Jul 17, 2017
escodotman:
oloshi. How can you bring up your father when we are talking about a Nigerian governor You are the one who mentioned your father not achieving something big against all odds. So you are the correct omo ale tin fowo osi juwe ile baba e! Leave Fayose alone!!! Omo ale
Re: Ayo Fayose For President 2019 Campaign Launched On Facebook (Photo) by escodotman: 5:30pm On Jul 17, 2017
holatin:
oloshi. How can you bring up your father when we are talking about a Nigerian governor You are the one who mentioned your father not achieving something big against all odds. So you are the correct omo ale tin fowo osi juwe ile baba e! Leave Fayose alone!!! Omo ale
Re: Ayo Fayose For President 2019 Campaign Launched On Facebook (Photo) by holatin(m): 5:32pm On Jul 17, 2017
[quote author=escodotman post=58553023][/quote]k now go and play with you toys
Re: Ayo Fayose For President 2019 Campaign Launched On Facebook (Photo) by Hakeem3(m): 6:11pm On Jul 17, 2017
Built2last:

oga allow Nigerians to decide

Oga Nigerians can never chose dis man as their commander in chief.. he is way too not qualified for such position..! angry
Re: Ayo Fayose For President 2019 Campaign Launched On Facebook (Photo) by malware: 6:16pm On Jul 17, 2017
Jengem:
I will vote for any southerner before the terrorists in the north that always turn to corpse in office

But the two most popular parties have all resolved to field a Northerner as presidential candidate.... Who you wan vote for now?
Re: Ayo Fayose For President 2019 Campaign Launched On Facebook (Photo) by Jengem: 6:26pm On Jul 17, 2017
malware:

But the two most popular parties have all resolved to field a Northerner as presidential candidate.... Who you wan vote for now?

Fayose na northerner?
Re: Ayo Fayose For President 2019 Campaign Launched On Facebook (Photo) by nrexzy: 7:51pm On Jul 17, 2017
Oblang:

Who is stopping Igbo man from declaring his own presidential ambition. Not supporting fayose tho cos he can never get half of my vote...
I concur
Re: Ayo Fayose For President 2019 Campaign Launched On Facebook (Photo) by ihatesycophant(m): 7:51pm On Jul 17, 2017
calaway:

APC will never stop telling and believing LIES...But Nigerians know better now.
come 2019 even a goat will trash absentee buhari hands down.....If you present any northerner against Fayose even Yoruba Muslims who are already tired of fulani massacres and the northernization of this country will vote Fayose so you see Sw is Fayose......IPOB will never boycott any election where Fayose is contesting an thus SE is Fayose......Ss can only be to happy to vote hope for the correction the injustice of the Buhari and the north........Nc will surely reward Fayose with its vote for speaking up for them when their lives and property were destroyed by the Buhari back Fulani.......
wake up and smell the coffee....

Fayose is the next POFRN should Buhari or any northerner be his opponent.
I pray you get over this your hallucination and come back to your senses.
This your analysis is as porous as dead head.
South West is not and will never be a supporter of mediocre. The elders of South West will rally against the emergence of Fayose because they know and cog sure he'll turn to emperor as sure as he becomes a president. If someone that has not become president can have the gut and effrontery to lambast Every dick and harry that goes against his political postulation, then he can go extra length when he becomes a president. Hence, Fayose can never get 20percent votes from South West.
In South East base on the type of politics played there, he may garner a enough votes and pantry at the South South due to their voting pattern that are more sensible and calculative.
North Central, North East, North West are no go zones for Fayose because of his approach to governance and uncontrolled attitude.
Pls put on notice that the voting pattern of Northern State is not based on who can make too much noise or entice them with fancy of this world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019: Uduaghan Surrenders To Manager In Delta South - Daily Sun / Press Release From INEC Saying That They Would Use IREV At All Cost Resurfaces / Ministerial Slots: The Battle Of Godfathers, Godsons (list)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.