Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Ayo Fayose For President 2019 Campaign Launched On Facebook (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayo Fayose For President 2019 Campaign Launched On Facebook (Photo) (36214 Views)

Ayo Fayose For President Posters In Zaria, Kaduna State / Fayose For President 2019 Campaign Poster / Sule Lamido For President 2019 Campaign Vehicles (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayo Fayose For President 2019 Campaign Launched On Facebook (Photo) by Ralphdan(m): 3:05pm On Jul 17, 2017
He has sure stolen enough
Re: Ayo Fayose For President 2019 Campaign Launched On Facebook (Photo) by Alexk2(m): 3:08pm On Jul 17, 2017
rman:
I knew all along this was his plan.

All the constant attacks, press release, show offs etc is because he understands the political space and knows we vote based on sentiments.

APC has failed but if PDP is to return to power, DEFINATELY NOT FAYOSE.

To think many didnt see this coming is sad. i know it can only be for personal gains; "Empty Noise-maker"
Re: Ayo Fayose For President 2019 Campaign Launched On Facebook (Photo) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 17, 2017
Lolzz!
Re: Ayo Fayose For President 2019 Campaign Launched On Facebook (Photo) by reuben79: 3:13pm On Jul 17, 2017
lol fayose see ur life........my hero my mentor.....ipob as abandon u.......... u ar on ur own naa ooooooooo
Re: Ayo Fayose For President 2019 Campaign Launched On Facebook (Photo) by Milestones: 3:13pm On Jul 17, 2017
MAY GOD PUNISH ALL THOSE BEHIND THIS MISSION!!!
Re: Ayo Fayose For President 2019 Campaign Launched On Facebook (Photo) by Oluwasegun664(m): 3:15pm On Jul 17, 2017
If he carrys his party flag barrier dont vote him... If not him den wu from SW or SS or u prefer those Arewa candidate...
Re: Ayo Fayose For President 2019 Campaign Launched On Facebook (Photo) by MICHEALADEX(m): 3:16pm On Jul 17, 2017
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
A potential President of Nigeria.

There is no Governor in PDP today that is as vocal as Governor Peter ayodele Fayose. Fayose would make a better PDP presidential candidate in 2019

Now I understand why fuse blow faster...who can be more vocal than lai mohamed? Your brain fuse I guess is...
Re: Ayo Fayose For President 2019 Campaign Launched On Facebook (Photo) by wink2015(m): 3:16pm On Jul 17, 2017
No matter what you think about Fayose

No matter what side of the coin you choose

No matter the views you hold against Fayose.

Governor Fayose has come to prove a point that there should be generational shift in power.

Old men have been leading us and without success.

Come to think of it, a old man like Buhari is sick in a London hospital.

Given all this scenario, the much younger politician should come forward and Nigerians are eager to know them and then make a choice among these candidates.
Re: Ayo Fayose For President 2019 Campaign Launched On Facebook (Photo) by toxblue2411: 3:19pm On Jul 17, 2017
fayose will win all the south west states, all the southsouth & south east all the north central & some norrth east....to b sincere fayose will win 85% vote total in nigeria

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose For President 2019 Campaign Launched On Facebook (Photo) by femboy2(m): 3:19pm On Jul 17, 2017
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:

There is no Governor in PDP today that is as vocal as Governor Peter ayodele Fayose. Fayose would make a better PDP presidential candidate in 2019

something is wrong with u upstairs abi?
Re: Ayo Fayose For President 2019 Campaign Launched On Facebook (Photo) by jrusky(m): 3:21pm On Jul 17, 2017
nrexzy:
Yorubas are always snitches... . Don't trust em...

Are you alright what are we saying and what are you saying? Does tribalism has space in this topic? Do you go to school at all? I honestly don't know why people like you are still here in NL.

Don't trust Yoruba they are whatever you called them, please alright do you realized its this same Fayose, Wike and FFK that put their lives online to prevent Nigeria from becoming another Uganda or North Korea where only one party exist? Don't you how embarrassing it would have be for over 180 million were about to be tame and turn to dogs by apc witchcraft power making every one answerable to apc? Please I don't what tribe are you from what has anyone of your tribe did so far to safe the situation on ground mention one man or woman from your tribe I mean one person? Instead for us to thank these two men you are here talking nonsense.

Either you or any one like you take it or leave it Yoruba has really done well as people in all level of life I respect them a lot despite some flaws in their way of life I still give them thumb up and big kudos I don't care how anyone feel about them I love them yes I do with no fear of any fools.

Check the record all the way from Gani Fawehinmi, Beko Kuti, Falana. Recently Fayose and FFK in Herdsmen stand off, even in Kanu's case, Kanu came to court none of my people foolish big wigs showed face they all went under their beds for fear of arrest but same Yoruba still stood and face the wrath of apc and today Kanu is free. Bro I beg you get sense ok no offense. Yoruba has done well and I respect them take it or burst it I don't give a bleep.
Re: Ayo Fayose For President 2019 Campaign Launched On Facebook (Photo) by Nword22: 3:25pm On Jul 17, 2017
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
Governor Ayodele Peter Fayose is greater than Emeka Ojukwu, Nnamdi Azikiwe, Chinua Achebe, Nnamdi Kanu, and all Igbos both dead and alive

If you include me on your stupid rant, thunder will fire your papa balls and fire the sperm out of your ass, stupid inferior next to kin of Monkey. Blacky B.....d.
Re: Ayo Fayose For President 2019 Campaign Launched On Facebook (Photo) by JegaQuin: 3:26pm On Jul 17, 2017
Aonkuuse:
are you a Nigerian?

he's an IPOD Citizen! wetin come concern am with 9ja matter? grin
Re: Ayo Fayose For President 2019 Campaign Launched On Facebook (Photo) by Marlboro1: 3:26pm On Jul 17, 2017
Aonkuuse:
Your ambition is dead on arrival. For you to be president it is better Buhari's corps should continue. I always know that attacking Buhari was for your own selfish ambition. But the brain washed was always calling you a hero
HE IS A NIGERIAN AND THEREFORE QUALIFIED FOR ANY OFFICE HE CHOOSES TO RUN FOR. YORUBAS SHOULD RALLY AROUND ONE OF THEIR OWN. IT'S CRAZY GIVING HIM SAME TREATMENT YOU GUYS GAVE TO OBJ WHEN HE FIRST RAN. SS AND SE WILL DEFINITELY VOTE HIM OVER MOST INCOMPETENT IGBO GOVS, SENATORS OR HOUSE MWMBERS WHO CAN'T EVEN UTTER A WORD ABOUT IGBO MARGINALIZATION. HE IS FEARLESS AND EMINENTLY QUALIFIED FOR THE OFFICE COMPARED TO MOST OF WHAT WE CURRENTLY HAVE. GOD BLESS HIM AND GIVE HIM MANY MORE YEARS AND WISDOM
Re: Ayo Fayose For President 2019 Campaign Launched On Facebook (Photo) by toxblue2411: 3:27pm On Jul 17, 2017
buhar's regime should seat comfortably at d top of the list od worst govt in nigeria ever with F9 star, second to abacha even abacha still as someting to show for
Re: Ayo Fayose For President 2019 Campaign Launched On Facebook (Photo) by Deeldorado: 3:28pm On Jul 17, 2017
DOA (Dead on Arrival)
Re: Ayo Fayose For President 2019 Campaign Launched On Facebook (Photo) by rman: 3:32pm On Jul 17, 2017
Alexk2:

To think many didnt see this coming is sad. i know it can only be for personal gains; "Empty Noise-maker"

A wise man once predicted that democracy may not be the best form of government because at a certain stage, when low IQ people are in the majority, a slowpoke will be elected to be president.

Buhari was voted based on sentiments, same with Jonathan (I have no shoes, the poor thought he came to rescues them). OBJ, a little sentiment in his first term but he is by far the most competent since 1999 and he is still below par.

Look at the recently concluded senatorial election in Ede, sentiments too. Hate for Aregbe's woeful performance and death of a brother is the reward for Adeleke.

Did Lere Olayinka not vie for PDP spokes person? just because he put out attacks on APC and Buhari per hour and he automatically becomes the most qualified even when majority of his press release is shallow.

I have always maintained that our president is always a reflection of how majority reason.

Right now with the comments on social media and other platforms, Fayose stands a good chance of becoming VP, if not president.

That is how low we have sunk.

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose For President 2019 Campaign Launched On Facebook (Photo) by Lastborn12(m): 3:35pm On Jul 17, 2017
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
Governor Ayodele Peter Fayose is greater than Emeka Ojukwu, Nnamdi Azikiwe, Chinua Achebe, Nnamdi Kanu, and all Igbos both dead and alive

I don't blame you, is your mother that carries you for nine months without aborting you that I blame
Re: Ayo Fayose For President 2019 Campaign Launched On Facebook (Photo) by soulpiano23(m): 3:38pm On Jul 17, 2017
just like that?your hatred for yoruba will give u ulcer of the mouth oooo.
If not for Seun a Yoruba boy, your generations' cries wouldn't have been heard. Close your eyes in shame for speaking from this platform created by Yoruba snitches.
Re: Ayo Fayose For President 2019 Campaign Launched On Facebook (Photo) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 17, 2017
Jengem:
I will vote for any southerner before the terrorists in the north that always turn to corpse in office

you hate the north so much but u eat the food dat from dat zone with u evil mouth, evil human being , u and ur villagers vote never counted.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose For President 2019 Campaign Launched On Facebook (Photo) by Alexk2(m): 3:39pm On Jul 17, 2017
rman:

A wise man once predicted that democracy may not be the best form of government because at a certain stage, when low IQ people are in the majority, a slowpoke will be elected to be president.

Buhari was voted based on sentiments, same with Jonathan (I have no shoes, the poor thought he came to rescues them). OBJ, a little sentiment in his first term but he is by far the most competent since 1999 and he is still below par.

Look at the recently concluded senatorial election in Ede, sentiments too. Hate for Aregbe's woeful performance and death of a brother is the reward for Adeleke.

Did Lere Olayinka not vie for PDP spokes person? just because he put out attacks on APC and Buhari per hour and he automatically becomes the most qualified even when majority of his press release is shallow.

I have always maintained that our president is always a reflection of how majority reason.

Right now with the comments on social media and other platforms, Fayose stands a good chance of becoming VP, if not president.

That is how low we have sunk.
i just cant agree more. May God help us.
Re: Ayo Fayose For President 2019 Campaign Launched On Facebook (Photo) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 17, 2017
0b100100111:
After successfully turning Ekiti state into an IDP camp and stagnant for 8years, he still intends to extend such bad luck all over Nigeria

na him borrow loan abi?
Re: Ayo Fayose For President 2019 Campaign Launched On Facebook (Photo) by Adolak(m): 3:40pm On Jul 17, 2017
0b100100111:
After successfully turning Ekiti state into an IDP camp and stagnant for 8years, he still intends to extend such bad luck all over Nigeria
I'm sure you don't know what you're saying. Go and do your research again and come back to edit this your post.
Who told you he has been in power for 8 years?
Re: Ayo Fayose For President 2019 Campaign Launched On Facebook (Photo) by escodotman: 3:41pm On Jul 17, 2017
holatin:
he can only become a president in Nigeria when my dad becomes the CIA director in USA.

who wan vote am into aso rock ? maybe ipobian and biafrian
Sorry to ask, Who Is Your Dad?? Fayose Nigerians know, but your dad, Nigerian don't know
Re: Ayo Fayose For President 2019 Campaign Launched On Facebook (Photo) by escodotman: 3:42pm On Jul 17, 2017
Adolak:

I'm sure you don't know what you're saying. Go and do your research again and come back to edit this your post.
Who told you he has been in power for 8 years?
Leave the writer of trash
Re: Ayo Fayose For President 2019 Campaign Launched On Facebook (Photo) by jjjjj2017: 3:42pm On Jul 17, 2017
omenka:
[s]When a joke is taken too far, it becomes an object of ridicule to the author of the joke.

I hope his fans especially those online would pay their dues towards the realisation of this joke of theirs.

Good luck. [/s]
if a rotten brain bubu can become president, why can't agile brain fayose aspire?
STFU!

STFU!!

STFU!!!

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose For President 2019 Campaign Launched On Facebook (Photo) by alowonle02(m): 3:52pm On Jul 17, 2017
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:

please you can say this to your local people. Don't bring your locality here.
Re: Ayo Fayose For President 2019 Campaign Launched On Facebook (Photo) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 17, 2017
Mtchewww undecided
Re: Ayo Fayose For President 2019 Campaign Launched On Facebook (Photo) by toxblue2411: 4:06pm On Jul 17, 2017
the only trusted person who can revive nigeria from collapsing is fayose...if u can vote a brain dead buhari as president y not a strong competent,versatile brilliant fayose....as long as bubu is snt packing to his daura village am okay wit it
Re: Ayo Fayose For President 2019 Campaign Launched On Facebook (Photo) by austinvsb1(m): 4:08pm On Jul 17, 2017
AntiWailer:
lol.

Stomach Infrastructure for The Nation.

The eediot is targetting VICE PRESIDENCY.

You, my friend are a smart person wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Scores Killed In Buhari’s First Week In Office: The Guardian / Soldiers Burnt Houses In Naka, Benue In Reprisal Attack - Army Spokesperson / Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.