Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

Muhammadu Buhari With Commandant Of US Army War College In 1980 (Throwback Photo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammadu Buhari With Commandant Of US Army War College In 1980 (Throwback Photo (37817 Views)

Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials / Buratai Commissions Army War College Nigeria Complex (Photos) / Nigerian Soldier Graduates With Distinction At U.S. Army War College (2) (3) (4)

Re: Muhammadu Buhari With Commandant Of US Army War College In 1980 (Throwback Photo by tit(f): 11:27pm On Jul 17, 2017
bnovative:

General Buhari’s Certificate Confirmed
By United States Army War College, He
Graduated In 1980
Buhari has dealt the opposition with a big
blow after receiving his academic
credentials confirmation from a United
States Army college.
A US-based Nigerian Sunday Iwalaiye
contacted the institution to confirm if
Buhari graduated from the place as stated
on his profile and he received a
confirmation with 17 minutes of sending
out the email.
The email confirmed that General Buhari
bagged a diploma in the United States
back in 1980 when he was still a colonel.
The school’s public affairs officer, Carrol
Kerr claimed that Buhari didn’t get a
Masters degree because it wasn’t offered
at the time he graduated. The college
began awarding Masters degrees in 2000.

mallam mugun,
show us buhari master certificate
Re: Muhammadu Buhari With Commandant Of US Army War College In 1980 (Throwback Photo by bnovative(m): 11:32pm On Jul 17, 2017
tit:

mallam mugun,
show us buhari master certificate

He has no masters, did u read my post?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari With Commandant Of US Army War College In 1980 (Throwback Photo by DonBobes(m): 11:36pm On Jul 17, 2017
SalamRushdie:

My Boss I hail ooo..How work going ..May GOD keep you guys safe ..Really appreciate the work

Am airborne (good) jarè my brother

Re: Muhammadu Buhari With Commandant Of US Army War College In 1980 (Throwback Photo by tit(f): 12:00am On Jul 18, 2017
bnovative:

He has no masters, did u read my post?

him get waec?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari With Commandant Of US Army War College In 1980 (Throwback Photo by tit(f): 12:07am On Jul 18, 2017
DonBobes:

Am airborne (good) jarè my brother

you be winch?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari With Commandant Of US Army War College In 1980 (Throwback Photo by sapele914(m): 12:13am On Jul 18, 2017
tiwiex:

Anyone can go for a conference abeg. Who e epp.
Show us a visa to any country for any member of your family. Your papa done cross sea before,not River Niger?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari With Commandant Of US Army War College In 1980 (Throwback Photo by sapele914(m): 12:21am On Jul 18, 2017
SalamRushdie:

What exactly has Buhari has achieved if not for our crude quota system ..For your info I am not primitive being like you that see govt appointment as an achievement because it's not..I will rather you show me a Dangote or an Ellon Musk ( real people using thier brains to overcome challenges) ..Mumu for your info I swear nobody in Ur lineage has done as much as I have done so far in life ..I am sure Ur kids will read about me ..Please can you tell me one of the stuff you have done in Ur cockroach life ..Before I turned 25 I had pioneered to sector that never existed before in this country and daily ..For your info I will be Nigeria's Elon Musk soon...I am not a free loader like you ooo who need people like me to survive ..now get back to work that's if you have one sef
Shut up what qualifications or degree does your leader the drop out kanu have?,and your former thief president jonathan ebele, mr stealing is not corruption with a phd in zoology for his biafran followers. Why do you want to be Nigeria's Elon Musk,I thought your future lies in the country of biafra?confused misguided miscreant.

Re: Muhammadu Buhari With Commandant Of US Army War College In 1980 (Throwback Photo by SalamRushdie: 12:24am On Jul 18, 2017
sapele914:
Shut up what qualifications or degree does your leader the drop out kanu have?,and your former thief president jonathan ebele, mr stealing is not corruption with a phd in zoology for his biafran followers.

U must just sha turn everything into Biafra this and that
Re: Muhammadu Buhari With Commandant Of US Army War College In 1980 (Throwback Photo by alfsalami: 4:16am On Jul 18, 2017
My eastern people who keep talking of waec certificate will not like this archive

Re: Muhammadu Buhari With Commandant Of US Army War College In 1980 (Throwback Photo by johnamedu: 5:51am On Jul 18, 2017
APC is very good at showing us pictures of bubu. They think that we all are zombies like them. We asked bubu to show us his waec certificate, and he ended up in flooding the court
with Sans to defend him. How can one even get enlisted into the Nigeria army without waec certificate in the first place. Ask obj, gowon, and even achuze who got into army before bubu about their waec certificate; the will provide it. Op, I still find it hard to believe that someone can have master's degree without sitting for waec. Unless he did his high school abroad. The only striking thing I observed in the picture is that bubu is very young and he should be within 70s as he has said if actually the picture was taken in 1980, which is contrary to some speculations that bubu is above 100 years now.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari With Commandant Of US Army War College In 1980 (Throwback Photo by mikolo4us: 6:02am On Jul 18, 2017
our Smigle Presido.....
Re: Muhammadu Buhari With Commandant Of US Army War College In 1980 (Throwback Photo by breakeven: 7:47am On Jul 18, 2017
Masters without waec? This can only happen in the hausafulani zoo.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari With Commandant Of US Army War College In 1980 (Throwback Photo by Jaydenjohnson(m): 9:58am On Jul 18, 2017
MrMoney007:
There are only two things he learnt there;
1. Aboki ! Shoot !!

2. Aboki ! Cease Fire !!

As for intellectual War College like this Oga below, he jumped and pass. grin

I don't know what you understand by intellect or you lack the capacity for the understanding but some of us who ve listen the Mr kanu speak don't think he can be called an intellectual man.... P.s I only see poor and uneducated igbos shouting IPOB..... Take d back sit listen and learn.... Make money nd shut up... #retardsMakingNoise
Re: Muhammadu Buhari With Commandant Of US Army War College In 1980 (Throwback Photo by DonBobes(m): 10:34am On Jul 18, 2017
tit:

you be winch?
na our jargons 4 nda those day meaning "i am good."
Re: Muhammadu Buhari With Commandant Of US Army War College In 1980 (Throwback Photo by farouk0403(m): 11:36am On Jul 18, 2017
SalamRushdie:
So someone that doesn't have WASC certificate can go on to finish a masters programme grin grin...These people must think we are fools ..Buhari is nothing but a beneficiary of our crude quota allotment system designed to sacrifice merit and professionalism on the altar of mediocrity so northern no good dullards like Buhari can be employed in roles they are not qualified for..

Are you better than those British that offered him the certificate?

They are the ones that brought western education to Nigeria and here you are wailing. Buhari doesn't know you and he will never know you, but you and your people are busy plotting malice against him.

Free your mind and move on with your life, you don't know maybe oneday you will be the president of this country.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari With Commandant Of US Army War College In 1980 (Throwback Photo by farouk0403(m): 11:38am On Jul 18, 2017
SalamRushdie:
So someone that doesn't have WASC certificate can go on to finish a masters programme grin grin...These people must think we are fools ..Buhari is nothing but a beneficiary of our crude quota allotment system designed to sacrifice merit and professionalism on the altar of mediocrity so northern no good dullards like Buhari can be employed in roles they are not qualified for..

They are the ones that brought western education to Nigeria and here you are wailing. Buhari doesn't know you and he will never know you, but you and your people are busy plotting malice against him.

Free your mind and move on with your life, you don't know maybe oneday you will be the president of this country..
Re: Muhammadu Buhari With Commandant Of US Army War College In 1980 (Throwback Photo by SalamRushdie: 11:40am On Jul 18, 2017
farouk0403:

Free your mind and move on with your life, you don't know maybe oneday you will be the president of this country.

Buhari is the worst Nigerian leader ever and I will make sure I let everyone I come across in this journey called life know how he destroyed Nigeria twice ...For you info I only know the dullard because he is claiming to be our president and he has destroyed the economy with his low IQ ..Shame on you and Buhari
Re: Muhammadu Buhari With Commandant Of US Army War College In 1980 (Throwback Photo by salam1(m): 1:34pm On Jul 18, 2017
MrMoney007:

Trash defending trash can
how comes no1 from foreign has kom out to deny his claim? U think if the white people think lyk Africa they will be where dey r now? Use ur big head plssss
Re: Muhammadu Buhari With Commandant Of US Army War College In 1980 (Throwback Photo by farouk0403(m): 1:52pm On Jul 18, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Free your mind and move on with your life, you don't know maybe oneday you will be the president of this country...
Re: Muhammadu Buhari With Commandant Of US Army War College In 1980 (Throwback Photo by farouk0403(m): 1:57pm On Jul 18, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Buhari is the worst Nigerian leader ever and I will make sure I let everyone I come across in this journey called life know how he destroyed Nigeria twice ...For you info I only know the dullard because he is claiming to be our president and he has destroyed the economy with his low IQ ..Shame on you and Buhari

You ought to to be ashamed of yourself.

What did Buhari do to you? just because of a false speculation that he tagged 5%,

Say whatever you like against him it won't change the fact that he was once your parent president in the 80's, and your current president till date.

suit yourself!!

Re: Muhammadu Buhari With Commandant Of US Army War College In 1980 (Throwback Photo by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 18, 2017
Iiiiiiiiiiibbbbbbbboooooooooooooooo. Ha, nna, there should be a limit to hatred. War College is not for fun. I Before Others (IBO). There is a parable in Yoruba language which states that ' there is no any amount of hatred or bitterness harboured against an honey that will make it to lose its sweetness'.

The president kinsmen know they can never get a positive remark from you people. The person that brought this picture has tried.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari With Commandant Of US Army War College In 1980 (Throwback Photo by MrMoney007: 4:06pm On Jul 18, 2017
Jaydenjohnson:

I don't know what you understand by intellect or you lack the capacity for the understanding but some of us who ve listen the Mr kanu speak don't think he can be called an intellectual man.... P.s I only see poor and uneducated igbos shouting IPOB..... Take d back sit listen and learn.... Make money nd shut up... #retardsMakingNoise
#drugaddictTypingPoo

The Nigerian Election Was Not Free Nor Fair And INEC Lied- Bolanle Olukanni / Pdp Endoreses Senator Bukola Saraki For Senate President / Dapchi Girl: Liya Sharibu's Parents Reveal Where Their Daughter Got Her Faith