Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,962 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

How Can I Satisfy My Wife’s Sexual Drive…she Is 29 Years Younger To Me! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Satisfy My Wife’s Sexual Drive…she Is 29 Years Younger To Me! (1649 Views)

“am In Love With My Daughter She Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her In Bed” / 100-Year-Old Prestatyn Bride To Marry Her Toyboy Lover 26 Years Younger Than Her / My Daughter Does Not Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexual Needs – Nigerian Father. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Satisfy My Wife’s Sexual Drive…she Is 29 Years Younger To Me! by toddjohnson(m): 6:19pm On Jul 17, 2017
I need your help, my wife loves me so much but she always wants me to go many rounds as possible; what can I do to this? She is 29 years younger to me.
Should I go to drugs? What drug
PLEASE HELP!!!
Re: How Can I Satisfy My Wife’s Sexual Drive…she Is 29 Years Younger To Me! by falconey(m): 6:22pm On Jul 17, 2017
She is 29 years younger? you married a grandchild
grandpa who suppose know what drug to use if no be you?

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Satisfy My Wife’s Sexual Drive…she Is 29 Years Younger To Me! by thorpido(m): 6:22pm On Jul 17, 2017
Hmmm,see a doctor before you try any sex enhancing drug You need to check your heart status among other things.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Satisfy My Wife’s Sexual Drive…she Is 29 Years Younger To Me! by falconey(m): 6:22pm On Jul 17, 2017

Re: How Can I Satisfy My Wife’s Sexual Drive…she Is 29 Years Younger To Me! by agbonkamen(f): 6:23pm On Jul 17, 2017
Are you mad, have you lost your mind or did smoke weed?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Satisfy My Wife’s Sexual Drive…she Is 29 Years Younger To Me! by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 17, 2017
Go on drugs? What's wrong with you?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Satisfy My Wife’s Sexual Drive…she Is 29 Years Younger To Me! by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 17, 2017
how old are you? how old is she?
Re: How Can I Satisfy My Wife’s Sexual Drive…she Is 29 Years Younger To Me! by olac21(m): 6:32pm On Jul 17, 2017
She is 29 years of age or the age difference is 29? I want to be sure of something!
Re: How Can I Satisfy My Wife’s Sexual Drive…she Is 29 Years Younger To Me! by Safiaa(f): 6:36pm On Jul 17, 2017
coolesmile:
late 40s early 50s.
Re: How Can I Satisfy My Wife’s Sexual Drive…she Is 29 Years Younger To Me! by toddjohnson(m): 6:36pm On Jul 17, 2017
coolesmile:

am 51 she is 22
Re: How Can I Satisfy My Wife’s Sexual Drive…she Is 29 Years Younger To Me! by toddjohnson(m): 6:37pm On Jul 17, 2017
olac21:
She is 29 years of age or the age difference is 29?
I want to be sure of something!
am 51
Re: How Can I Satisfy My Wife’s Sexual Drive…she Is 29 Years Younger To Me! by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 17, 2017
toddjohnson:
I need your help, my wife loves me so much but she always wants me to go many rounds as possible; what can I do to this? She is 29 years younger to me.
Should I go to drugs? What drug
PLEASE HELP!!!
watermelon sir

1 Like

Re: How Can I Satisfy My Wife’s Sexual Drive…she Is 29 Years Younger To Me! by thesicilian: 6:38pm On Jul 17, 2017
Do the best you can and leave the rest for your neighbour. Don't go and kill yourself.

6 Likes

Re: How Can I Satisfy My Wife’s Sexual Drive…she Is 29 Years Younger To Me! by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 17, 2017
Case of Bianca and Ojukwu.. Odikwa risky
Re: How Can I Satisfy My Wife’s Sexual Drive…she Is 29 Years Younger To Me! by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 17, 2017
Will recommend u start using toys/tongue
Re: How Can I Satisfy My Wife’s Sexual Drive…she Is 29 Years Younger To Me! by DaniDani(m): 6:43pm On Jul 17, 2017
thesicilian:
Do the best you can and leave the rest for your neighbour. Don't go and kill yourself.

Hahahahahaha. Una no kill person here, lol

1 Like

Re: How Can I Satisfy My Wife’s Sexual Drive…she Is 29 Years Younger To Me! by nwaanambra1(m): 6:44pm On Jul 17, 2017
get her a intimacy gadget bro!

so u do the level u can and she use the toy to do the rest!

u can even help her use the toy!

WARNING: SHE MAY END UP DUMPING YOU FOR THE TOY! cheesy
Re: How Can I Satisfy My Wife’s Sexual Drive…she Is 29 Years Younger To Me! by MhizzAJ(f): 6:45pm On Jul 17, 2017
thesicilian:

what will I not read on nairaland
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Satisfy My Wife’s Sexual Drive…she Is 29 Years Younger To Me! by MhizzAJ(f): 6:46pm On Jul 17, 2017
Na wa cheesy
Re: How Can I Satisfy My Wife’s Sexual Drive…she Is 29 Years Younger To Me! by NwaAmaikpe: 6:49pm On Jul 17, 2017
shocked

You are 51 and she's 22.
So it's safe for me to say this marriage was not based on love?
Because my advice is going to be given based on that premise.

She is obviously very young, so it's natural for her hormones to be on overdrive.
I won't advice you to use drugs or stimulants because you are at high risk of having a cardiac arrest.

Your wife is apparently very adventurous if she agreed to marry you despite the large age difference and societal criticisms.

So add some adventure to your sex life.

Masturbation won't satisfy her neither will intimacy gadgets. Women, sometimes just want to feel the warmth of a dogo inside their hallowed chambers or something that has life.

Introduce a third party to your sexual relations as it's obvious only you can't satisfy her so its better you legalize the assistant because either way, she'd find herself one sooner or later.

Encourage your wife to bring a female friend (you'd feel less jealous) for a ménage à trois ..awaken the lesbian in her, every woman is created bisexual.

But if you don't have a problem with jealousy, you can recruit a fûckboy for her and get cuckolded by them.
This will also be pleasurable for you.

If you want to do it yourself, I'd advice you give her oral after your Kpomo has gone flaccid...remember a tongue never looses it's erection.

Goodluck sir.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Satisfy My Wife’s Sexual Drive…she Is 29 Years Younger To Me! by Evablizin(f): 6:50pm On Jul 17, 2017
Hm nothing to say patiently waiting for the op above me to say something that is very very interesting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Satisfy My Wife’s Sexual Drive…she Is 29 Years Younger To Me! by Destined2win: 7:43pm On Jul 17, 2017
thesicilian:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Satisfy My Wife’s Sexual Drive…she Is 29 Years Younger To Me! by KINGSP(m): 7:57pm On Jul 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You are 51 and she's 22.

She is obviously very young, so it's natural for her hormones to be on overdrive.
I won't advice you to use drugs or stimulants because you are at high risk of having a cardiac arrest.

Your wife is apparently very adventurous if she agreed to marry you despite the large age difference and societal criticisms.

Masturbation won't satisfy her neither will intimacy gadgets. Women, sometimes just want to feel the warmth of a dogo inside their hallowed chambers or something that has life.

Introduce a third party to your sexual relations as it's obvious only you can't satisfy her so its better you legalize the assistant because either way, she'd find herself one sooner or later.

Encourage your wife to bring a female friend (you'd feel less jealous) for a ménage à trois ..awaken the lesbian in her, every woman is created bisexual.

But if you don't have a problem with jealousy, you can recruit a fûckboy for her and get cuckolded by them.

If you want to do it yourself, I'd advice you give her oral after your Kpomo has gone flaccid...remember a tongue never looses it's erection.

Goodluck sir.
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You are 51 and she's 22.

Goodluck sir.
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You are 51 and she's 22.

Goodluck sir.
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You are 51 and she's 22.

Goodluck sir.
WEIRD BUT TRUE!
Re: How Can I Satisfy My Wife’s Sexual Drive…she Is 29 Years Younger To Me! by Dandiaz72(m): 8:02pm On Jul 17, 2017
Nma27:
Case of Bianca and Ojukwu.. Odikwa risky
Lol... indeed
Re: How Can I Satisfy My Wife’s Sexual Drive…she Is 29 Years Younger To Me! by fullstreets: 8:03pm On Jul 17, 2017
29 years younger THAN u, not TO u.

Re: How Can I Satisfy My Wife’s Sexual Drive…she Is 29 Years Younger To Me! by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:22pm On Jul 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You are 51 and she's 22.

Goodluck sir.
Lmao!!
Re: How Can I Satisfy My Wife’s Sexual Drive…she Is 29 Years Younger To Me! by Gofwane(m): 8:36pm On Jul 17, 2017
thesicilian:
best advice so far.

@op listen to this hommie's advice! Leave the remaining kpekus to your neighbors make them help you shine am.
Afters all, baibul say luv your neighbors as yourself grin
Re: How Can I Satisfy My Wife’s Sexual Drive…she Is 29 Years Younger To Me! by cooljoe(m): 9:16pm On Jul 17, 2017
lend her out
Re: How Can I Satisfy My Wife’s Sexual Drive…she Is 29 Years Younger To Me! by crackhouse(m): 8:05am On Jul 18, 2017
Alabukun
Re: How Can I Satisfy My Wife’s Sexual Drive…she Is 29 Years Younger To Me! by placeofallure(f): 8:38am On Jul 18, 2017
thesicilian:

ROTFL grin grin grin

Come to think of it 51 isn't so old, they can still hammer!
Re: How Can I Satisfy My Wife’s Sexual Drive…she Is 29 Years Younger To Me! by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 18, 2017
thesicilian:

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Twitter Stories-man Reports Wife To Family After Mouth Action / Is Barbing Business Lucrative (pic) / Romantic Breakfast � : A Nairalander Share His Breakfast Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.