Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? (22215 Views)

Clement Onyemelukwe: 'Father Of Electricity’ In Nigeria Died At 86 (Photos) / Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily / How Much Electricity Do Nigerians Need? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? by olac21(m): 1:09am On Jul 21, 2017
piagetskinner:

which side for Ilorin...because I know Tanke has been cursed with no light

make e be ASA dam o
You are wrong bro..what area in Tanke do you stay?
Here in Ilesanmi..we have regular supply of electricity..4 days on and a day off..be informed!
Re: How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? by Omola8(m): 1:18am On Jul 21, 2017
In Evbuotubu here is 3 hours from 12 am to 3am
Re: How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? by CelestineC(m): 6:06am On Jul 21, 2017
Here in Aba, my brother it's terrible
Re: How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? by Pylony(m): 6:12am On Jul 21, 2017
mapet:

Will you rather have the GEJ era, when radio stations, TV stations, Stock exchange, etc where shutting down due to almost complete power failure?
As we love playing party politics where we either side with religion or ethnicity in this country, one end up blind to realise its our fundamental right to be provided with a constant Electricity and other amenities 24/7 but becos we don't care to ask them questions when they're in office. The only time we'll see them would be during campaigns.

If they'll not work then why grant them those positions of Authority to represent our interest, to go and sit down and loot the treasury dry?
It is no different from the last regime, even worst as more companies ran out of the country in this dispensation, many Jobs lost, hunger clouds the land as frustration leads many to even choose suicide diving into the Lagoon and through other means.

All Nigerian politicians are the same, give the so all meek ones among them a billion dollar contract and see how they use few million dollar and pocket the rest.

So far, so good, we can't deny it that our President is a medical tourist in another man's country making the country a laughing stock. What happen to upgrading one hospital in each geo-political zone into a world class hospital with every facilities and medical consumerables for a start?
Re: How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? by danieljr: 1:09pm On Jul 21, 2017
Officialnelly:

Where in Akwa Ibom are you residing?
Ewet housing, uyo close nwanba rd....why do you ask?
Re: How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? by Mypeople2(m): 8:03pm On Jul 23, 2017
olujastro:

I don't fully understand how your statement applies. But it has to progress from getting better to being Uninterrupted. This is reality, not magic.
Chairman I what to withdraw my last statement.Pls tell PHCN to restore the power supply .We have not seen light for the past 3 days.The question now is ,PLEASE WHO HAS LIGHT IN HIS/HER AREA?
Re: How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? by MoyosBlog123: 11:39pm On Nov 15, 2017
Shasha area in akowonjo, very poor electricity supply. Its annoying. How's ur area please. Anyone in Alimosho?. I don't think i want to renew my rent here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Fitness And Awareness Walk For PDP In Calabar (photos) / President Buhari leaves Abuja for London, for routine medical trip / Umahi: Igbo People Are Responsible For Killings In South-East, Not Fulani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.