Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,383 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? (22263 Views)

Clement Onyemelukwe: 'Father Of Electricity’ In Nigeria Died At 86 (Photos) / Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily / How Much Electricity Do Nigerians Need? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? by Emtol01: 8:06am On Jul 20, 2017
About 23 hrs here. Osun a dara
Re: How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? by Chemist009(m): 8:07am On Jul 20, 2017
..... Here in Omu Aran,Kwara State,it's between 20-22 hours of electricity per day- Although the bulk of the rest of desert Kwara is plunged into darkness
Re: How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? by braxjay(m): 8:11am On Jul 20, 2017
with the amount of light you pippo are saying you have i have to ask, Are we staying in the same Nigeria ? are you in lagos island ? lekki to be precise?

if yes to these questions my brother check well and edit your comment appropriately

light here is sometimes good, sometimes you wont even see it for the whole day or 2
Re: How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? by Chyko4spe(m): 8:14am On Jul 20, 2017
Here in PH, Rumukurushi to be precise, the light situation is heart breaking. sometimes we go 5 days without light, and the day it will come, it will just be maybe 2hrs in a day..Its very very pathetic.
Re: How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? by giddykay: 8:20am On Jul 20, 2017
Come to oshogbo and experience an everlasting power supply
Re: How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? by kjhova(m): 8:26am On Jul 20, 2017
My own experience...12 hours daily is guaranteed for at least 5 days a week...could be more and could be a little less depending on Jamiu's mood or whatever is the name of the IKEDC guy behind the switch!
Re: How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? by biolaowo(m): 8:32am On Jul 20, 2017
I stay at (jolly hostel)ede road in ife we enjoy nothing less than 21 to 24hrs sometimes a week except heavy rainfall
But at home it is bad and varies like Nigeria economy
Sammmypoko:
2 Days on 1 day OFF....at least we do have light 5hrs per day ie 12am-2am......9am-12pm.Ipaja/Ayobo area of Lagos.
Re: How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? by baysol: 8:33am On Jul 20, 2017
Coyotejack:

My brother the same thing here too ooo I can boast if at least 22 hours of light everyday for the past 6 months

Where are the fowl mouthed IPOB Characters that are never contributors but critics of what they can never achieve in a life time . Fashola and team are working keep the good work going. October first loading.......
Re: How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? by aderemitosin8(m): 8:34am On Jul 20, 2017
light is very good here @ ZAMFARA state, BAKURA local government, the light is 24/7, every day. I really enjoy my NYSC service here with light.
Re: How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? by FTrebirth(m): 8:34am On Jul 20, 2017
all i hear when i come back from work is "dem bring light today around 11 come take am by 3 o'clock."

i don't see see the light but i get evidence from my cold fridge where i store my action bitters and all sorts of anti jedi jedi drinks. then my i pass my neighbour takes the chorus till 12am...if i don't doze off.
Re: How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? by Abduletudaye(m): 8:38am On Jul 20, 2017
ayandarenoni:

oga it's just two na, abi make we exchange area ni

I no want abeg
Re: How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? by abbeynism(m): 8:39am On Jul 20, 2017
We use average of 18hrs a day at Alisha, Sango Ota.
Meanwhile thee are some area with 6-8 and daily.
Re: How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? by Nick4life: 8:39am On Jul 20, 2017
I stay at edozien street at uwani enugu state, for 1wk now no light
Re: How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? by Mypeople2(m): 8:42am On Jul 20, 2017
olujastro:

I don't fully understand how your statement applies. But it has to progress from getting better to being Uninterrupted. This is reality, not magic.
Alright, I pray we get there.But my guy, this is not the first time
Re: How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? by 2pacamarushakur(m): 8:50am On Jul 20, 2017
[quote author=junkiesneverdie post=58637754][/quote]
I can relate bro. i could remember 4 years ago when i was living in that Adrwole street, thry used to give us 2 days on & 1day off. I think the problem is from that transformer at that T-juncion.
Re: How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? by ColtPython(m): 9:14am On Jul 20, 2017
Abduletudaye:
I haven't seen light for two days now and i wont be surprised if it goes on like this till weekend.

Church Street, Ketu is just wrong!!!

Its crazy because there are people enjoying electricity in that same Alapere, Ketu area you stay cry I pity my brother that just moved to Arobieke street, off church street cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? by davidque007(m): 9:25am On Jul 20, 2017
Between 18-24hrs, except for when it rains. Location : Abuja
Re: How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? by Officialnelly(m): 9:25am On Jul 20, 2017
danieljr:
grin; 24/7....AkwaIbom ado Ok city.
Where in Akwa Ibom are you residing?
Re: How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? by Anthonybrain29: 9:25am On Jul 20, 2017
18-20 hours light for many months now
Re: How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? by 8stargeneral: 9:26am On Jul 20, 2017
Can't remember d last day i on my tele last,who get money to buy fuel...one of major promise apc promised us

Re: How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? by Reality2015(m): 9:27am On Jul 20, 2017
we are using 20hrs electricity supply in our are, unless if some fuse got bad in our transformer which we can replace with 5hrs
Re: How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? by sunpumping: 9:28am On Jul 20, 2017
Ikeja electric is the worst of all the disco. I stay in Ishaga street Ojodu Abiodun. No light for the area for up to two weeks now.
Re: How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? by Abduletudaye(m): 9:46am On Jul 20, 2017
ColtPython:

Its crazy because there are people enjoying electricity in that same Alapere, Ketu area you stay cry I pity my brother that just moved to Arobieke street, off church street cry

Arobieke sef fit no see light...Truely, Alapere, Tinubu street, Agboyi enjoy light...i'm just wondering if its still not the same vicinity.
Re: How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? by jist2day: 9:49am On Jul 20, 2017
24 hours,it just doesn't go off.very rare.
The new Guzape, Asokoro,Abuja.
Need a house here,let me know
Re: How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? by Fweshspice(m): 9:55am On Jul 20, 2017
piagetskinner:

which side for Ilorin...because I know Tanke has been cursed with no light

make e be ASA dam o
gaa-akanbi area... Light don dey 4 the past 12hrs nw
Re: How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? by OBIGS(m): 10:01am On Jul 20, 2017
My area in Garki abuja 24 hours light straight 3 days. Den it wud be put off for 30 minutes. We dey get light hia but no be buhari regime do am. Since from GEJ we've been blessed with it.
Re: How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? by Samuelmiski(m): 10:12am On Jul 20, 2017
chynie:
ph

Averagely 6 hours in a day
5am-8am=3hrs sure
12pm-3pm=3hrs sure
9pm-11am= by luck

I stay in surulere,lagos,and it seems like we have the same power availability formula.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? by kherlly(m): 10:20am On Jul 20, 2017
Hayah:

Hmmmm,

But they need to work on it because it has been like that (some places having power and others not having even within the same state) for ages. .
Can't the problem be solved

If there is anything this present Government failed me on, It is the issue of Power distribution and fair employment opportunities for job seekers, it has been an absolute failure on their part sad

About light i dunno when that can be ok

Job seekers... Hmmmm na connection ooo if not my bro e dey hard to see job... Evrytin in naija sef na connection now. May God help us all

1 Like

Re: How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? by 2dice01: 10:33am On Jul 20, 2017
CLIQBOY:
the kind light wey una dey use for ikotun ehn i no sure say aso rock get light reach una
baba no cast us o
Re: How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? by Darlington120(m): 10:33am On Jul 20, 2017
at least here in bida we always have light 7 hours everyday
Re: How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? by 2dice01: 10:34am On Jul 20, 2017
akeenalee:

22 hours everyday
chaii which are sir
Re: How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? by 2dice01: 10:36am On Jul 20, 2017
Juliearth:

Jos South-23 hours
Kaduna South-24 hours(except for sundays when light goes out for 3 hours for TAM)
only sunday? You must be joking

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Oyegun And Governors Attend APC National Working Committee / Lagos Government Orders Traders, Drivers Out Of Marina / Wike: NWC Deepening Cracks In PDP, Not Interested In Winning 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.