Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,258 members, 7,860,592 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:06 PM

Ladies Be Independent, Don't Depend On A Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Be Independent, Don't Depend On A Man (1796 Views)

'Don’t Depend On Men To Succeed' - Daniella Okeke Tells Ladies / Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! / Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Be Independent, Don't Depend On A Man by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 18, 2017
some women choose to follow men and some choose to follow dreams, If you're wondering which way to go, remember that your career will never wake up and tell you it doesn't love you anymore- Lady Gaga

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Be Independent, Don't Depend On A Man by Victornezzar: 8:12am On Jul 18, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Ladies Be Independent, Don't Depend On A Man by Blackhawk03(f): 8:17am On Jul 18, 2017
LOL. You try. cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Ladies Be Independent, Don't Depend On A Man by falconey(m): 8:17am On Jul 18, 2017
Please chase your dreams reduce the duress on men.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Be Independent, Don't Depend On A Man by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 18, 2017
Blackhawk03:
LOL. You try. cheesy grin cheesy
Thank you dear

1 Like

Re: Ladies Be Independent, Don't Depend On A Man by Elcuba: 8:23am On Jul 18, 2017
Asorockqueen:
some women choose to follow men and some choose to follow dreams, If you're wondering which way to go, remember that your career will never wake up and tell you it doesn't love you anymore- Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga said that?

After banging and sucking dicks to get to the top.

Interesting!
Re: Ladies Be Independent, Don't Depend On A Man by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 18, 2017
Elcuba:

Lady Gaga said that?
Interesting!
hmmm she said it
Re: Ladies Be Independent, Don't Depend On A Man by Elcuba: 8:33am On Jul 18, 2017
Asorockqueen:

hmmm she said it

She is an hypocrite.
Re: Ladies Be Independent, Don't Depend On A Man by tosyne2much(m): 8:38am On Jul 18, 2017
OP, your fellow ladies will soon come and accuse you of looking for a husband.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Be Independent, Don't Depend On A Man by Homeboiy: 8:40am On Jul 18, 2017
ur name shows that u dey collect from ministers

u fine small sha
Re: Ladies Be Independent, Don't Depend On A Man by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 18, 2017
tosyne2much:
OP, your fellow ladies will soon come and tell you that you're looking for a husband
Well am new here and I won't care if people talk bad about me, am just being myself
Re: Ladies Be Independent, Don't Depend On A Man by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 18, 2017
Homeboiy:

u fine small sha
undecided
Homeboiy:

u fine small sha
Re: Ladies Be Independent, Don't Depend On A Man by Blackhawk03(f): 8:49am On Jul 18, 2017
tosyne2much:
OP, your fellow ladies will soon come and tell you that you're looking for a husband

You know how we roll wink cheesy grin tongue

Re: Ladies Be Independent, Don't Depend On A Man by Blackhawk03(f): 8:51am On Jul 18, 2017
Asorockqueen:

Thank you dear

Uwlc, ma lady. cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies Be Independent, Don't Depend On A Man by BluntBoy(m): 8:58am On Jul 18, 2017
Asorockqueen:

Tell me you don't do threesomes with politicians? Don't take offence!
Re: Ladies Be Independent, Don't Depend On A Man by tosyne2much(m): 8:59am On Jul 18, 2017
Asorockqueen:

Well am new here and I won't care if people talk bad about me, am just being myself
You don't need to follow the crowd. However, being yourself rocks
Re: Ladies Be Independent, Don't Depend On A Man by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 18, 2017
BluntBoy:

Tell me you don't do threesomes with politicians? Don't take offence!
Are u that daft, Because my monicker says asorockqueen, well Bye

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Be Independent, Don't Depend On A Man by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 18, 2017
tosyne2much:
You don't need to follow the crowd. However, being yourself rocks
Tanx
Re: Ladies Be Independent, Don't Depend On A Man by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 18, 2017
Asorockqueen:
Nice one.
Elcuba:

Lady Gaga said that?

Interesting!
She has a career.
Re: Ladies Be Independent, Don't Depend On A Man by BluntBoy(m): 9:08am On Jul 18, 2017
Asorockqueen:
Are u that daft, Because my monicker says asorockqueen, well Bye
I only asked a question. undecided
Re: Ladies Be Independent, Don't Depend On A Man by Elcuba: 9:15am On Jul 18, 2017
Benita27:
Nice one.
She has a career.

Okay
Re: Ladies Be Independent, Don't Depend On A Man by shinarlaura(f): 9:31am On Jul 18, 2017
Asorockqueen:

You're very correct.

To me my career is my first husband

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Be Independent, Don't Depend On A Man by Precial419: 9:55am On Jul 18, 2017
Am nt against being a career woman bt while doing, kip it on a low key if u ever want to get married in nigeria. Nigeria men n insecurities, if u r independent u r a slayqueen if u r dependent, u r a slayqueen. Wonder wat dey want

1 Like

Re: Ladies Be Independent, Don't Depend On A Man by pocohantas(f): 9:58am On Jul 18, 2017
Blackhawk03:

You know how we roll wink cheesy grin tongue
Hahahaha, you're a case. You no even deny cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Be Independent, Don't Depend On A Man by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 18, 2017
Asorockqueen:

Lmao

1 Like

Re: Ladies Be Independent, Don't Depend On A Man by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 18, 2017
As simpke and clear as the mgs op is passing across is, some ladies would still misunderstand it......

Lemme make something clear.....op aiint saying y'all should become overly and too career minded.....you shouldnt put ur career as your first in life...................cos this is how most ladies turn out to be career women in marriages and fail to take care of their husbands and children..........

All those people sayin career is their main priority and first husband issoraite........
Re: Ladies Be Independent, Don't Depend On A Man by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 18, 2017
thepussyhunter:
As simpke and clear as the mgs op is passing across is, some ladies would still misunderstand it......

Lemme make something clear.....op aiint saying y'all should become overly and too career minded.....you shouldnt put ur career as your first in life...................cos this is how most ladies turn out to be career women in marriages and fail to take care of their husbands and children..........

All those people sayin career is their main priority and first husband issoraite........

check bro..

1 Like

Re: Ladies Be Independent, Don't Depend On A Man by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 18, 2017
so even lady gaga dey quote shocked
next it will be nicki minaj grin grin
quoting while doin anaconda on top drake grin grin grin

Re: Ladies Be Independent, Don't Depend On A Man by Lionessza(f): 11:12am On Jul 18, 2017
This is something that young girls are taught from a young age in some societies . Many times young women will act out what they see in their societies same as guys. Now this responsibility of grooming these kids especially the girls lies with parents especially the mother. They should be taught independence not looking at men as meal tickets or as a way to get rich without working. When that mindset is instilled from a young age that she can take care of herself, she can buy herself the nicest car and live in the best neighborhood all on her own. The moment she leaves home for varsity, those dreams and ambitions are in her head and nothing can shake them. These are the type of girls who will have pride and fight for the best results at school instead of chasing after the rich campus boys and will finish their degrees in time and pursue their careers to have that car and that nice apartment.

My point ; planting the seed of independence from a young age helps a lot.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Be Independent, Don't Depend On A Man by Blackhawk03(f): 11:19am On Jul 18, 2017
pocohantas:

Hahahaha, you're a case. You no even deny cheesy cheesy

Hehehehe cheesy grin cheesy

We know em nii. New account, fine catchy dp, Miss independent = lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Ladies Be Independent, Don't Depend On A Man by samdavjustin(m): 1:39pm On Jul 18, 2017
nice one hope ur not just preaching it. Action speaks louder
Re: Ladies Be Independent, Don't Depend On A Man by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 18, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Hehehehe cheesy grin cheesy

We know em nii. New account, fine catchy dp, Miss independent = lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Excuse me sister hope you are not referring to me, I just said the plain truth, I even thought you could understand it better

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is Really A Virgin? (lets Talk About Virginity) / Marriage Proposal Is Unnecessary! / See What The Bible Has To Say About February 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.