Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Nigerians Want PDP Back In 2019 – Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Want PDP Back In 2019 – Jonathan (24861 Views)

2019: Jonathan’s Kinsmen Allege Ex-president, Wife Working For Opposition / PDP Will Return To Power In 2019 - Jonathan, Atiku Says / Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Want PDP Back In 2019 – Jonathan by Charly68: 8:58am On Jul 18, 2017
I strongly believe that the party that will take over come 2019 is neither PDP nor APC ....these two parties have really failed us.. PDP squandered our resources & handed over to an ineptitude Govt whose performance is only in words and not in action. We need a new crop of brilliant and daring professional economic engineers to come out and bail us from this present state of economic woes ..The greed for power in this present Govt has not allow them to be present a common front on national pressing matters .Let us continue to pray to God to release the team that will come forward & change the changers
Re: Nigerians Want PDP Back In 2019 – Jonathan by Kingsleychuks1: 8:58am On Jul 18, 2017
please bring back our president
Re: Nigerians Want PDP Back In 2019 – Jonathan by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 18, 2017
Ehiscotch:
It would utterly despicable, apocalyptic, monumentally abysmal and an entire tragedy if PDP is back in 2019.
We need new & young blood.
The new and young blood need a political platform. APDA has been disgrace here because of Tonyebarcanista doesn't have the pedigree again.

Looking at APC v PDP today, i will go for PDP because they were Better managers of the economy and they practise a more inclusive government than this APC government that rules with propaganda and buhari body odour
Re: Nigerians Want PDP Back In 2019 – Jonathan by ipobarecriminals: 9:00am On Jul 18, 2017
Jabioro:
To come and do what?
to continue with stealing is not corruption. until they ruin Nig economy
Re: Nigerians Want PDP Back In 2019 – Jonathan by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 18, 2017
maupe:
I am sorry to burst your bubble President Jonathan, but according to one of your high profile members on this platform; PDP is dead and buried, and Nigerians want and need APDA
Nigerians don't want APDA instead some Nigerians want and need APDA. Secondly PDP is just a name while the components are human beings from other parties. Even if the party dies, the components are still alive and would continue their havoc
Re: Nigerians Want PDP Back In 2019 – Jonathan by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 18, 2017
agarawu23:
Who are the Nigerians who want thieves back ?
Go back to Romanceland. We know your type. Don't bother to utter any word here. You brought this failed govt to us
Re: Nigerians Want PDP Back In 2019 – Jonathan by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 18, 2017
Infact I have lost faith in party politics in Nigeria. They are all the same. Sometimes I look at my voters' card and ask myself why we keep going down this lane every 4 years all in the name of democrac<z>y. For me it is a NO to the broom and a NO to the umbrella. We are done with you fatsos and I wish for something major to happen and sweep you lots away someday. Down with the old fiends.
Re: Nigerians Want PDP Back In 2019 – Jonathan by daryoor03(m): 9:01am On Jul 18, 2017
They should fix their house first
maupe:
I am sorry to burst your bubble President Jonathan, but according to one of your high profile members on this platform; PDP is dead and buried, and Nigerians want and need APDA
Nigerians don't want APDA instead some Nigerians want and need APDA. Secondly PDP is just a name while the components are human beings from other parties. Even if the party dies, the components are still alive and would continue their havoc
jydeskill1:
Nigerian Youths leave these parties alone. They are all the same in different colours. Did you all hear that N7 trillion was stolen from NPA in 2016 alone. What is the annual budget of Nigeria if this amount can be missing from one sector alone? Let's use our energy to push out all these thieves. No serving or ex political officer holder should return in 2019.
God bless you brother

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Want PDP Back In 2019 – Jonathan by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 18, 2017
ceeethru:
Except for illiterate Nigerian like you; PDP is never Nigerian's problem just like APC is never the solution!Nigeria's problem are the politicians who make up the party! Form God's party if you like the people who make up the party will determine its result! The present challenge is that though we call PDP gang all sorts of names they are better managers of economy than APC!
Absolutely correct
Re: Nigerians Want PDP Back In 2019 – Jonathan by GoodGovernance: 9:03am On Jul 18, 2017
Stupidity is when you compare the present and temporary predicament of a 2 yr APC government with that of a concluded ,16 year PDP government.

Nigerians, think.........!
Re: Nigerians Want PDP Back In 2019 – Jonathan by michoim(m): 9:04am On Jul 18, 2017
You lied in self deceit. You people think you can sabotage the economy in order for PDP to come back; but great shock awaits you come 2019

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Want PDP Back In 2019 – Jonathan by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 18, 2017
It would better you say most Nigerians want pdp not Nigerians want pdp. There are still some Nigerians in support of apc while others want a new party. So stop being generalistic your excellency
Re: Nigerians Want PDP Back In 2019 – Jonathan by NothingDoMe: 9:07am On Jul 18, 2017
maupe:
Who does the APDA intend to front as Presidential candidate?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Want PDP Back In 2019 – Jonathan by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 18, 2017
@jydeskill1 for real bro, I 'm sick and tired of us recycling these old materials who only know how to use 1960 skills in 2017.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Want PDP Back In 2019 – Jonathan by adeshina86: 9:10am On Jul 18, 2017
U better hide ur face in shame n kip it cool wit d honor i had u'v bin giving for conceding defeat........neither APC nor PDP wil come back 2 power coz all of u av failed dis nation...
Re: Nigerians Want PDP Back In 2019 – Jonathan by Precial419: 9:11am On Jul 18, 2017
Pls wat is d diff btw apc n pdp, r dey nt d same ill people inside. I wonder wat we expect frm higher class of thieves, ritualies n drug lords?
Re: Nigerians Want PDP Back In 2019 – Jonathan by tundejoseph4(m): 9:15am On Jul 18, 2017
veraponpo:
Self deceit. Shameless set of people

Deziani Madueke is still running from pillar to post.

Patience Jonathan has many cases of criminality hanging on her

FFK's cases are unlimited

Obanikoro is still repaying his own and he has confessed to the offence

Olisa Methu is still repaying his looted fund

The popular ATM of looting Col Dasuki is still there

And plethora of other cases. They finished our reserves and plunged us into problems. Boko Haram fested under them and tey looked the other way for political reasons.

The worst to come to Nigeria is for PDP to return despite all d money stolen nigeria then was far far better. conclusion: poor management is worst off corruption

Re: Nigerians Want PDP Back In 2019 – Jonathan by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 18, 2017
I guess Deziani Madueke's conviction in the States is a proof that Nigerians want PDP back in 2019.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Want PDP Back In 2019 – Jonathan by Chykes403: 9:17am On Jul 18, 2017
And if PDP take over power come twenty nineteen, will dere still be any change?....lolz

Funny people. If u like let ppp or FPP or APC or CNN take over power, as long as it is still the same set of nigerians ruling, nothing will ever be done.
Re: Nigerians Want PDP Back In 2019 – Jonathan by UgojiC(m): 9:21am On Jul 18, 2017
LugarT:
Sad fact.

What we have in the APC is an unfortunate stage play running in darkness and which leaves the audience hearing only voices but losing any touch or connection with the reality of the show. The APC peddled tremendous degrees of lies and while they should have tempered such with sterling performance they have abysmally downgraded Nigeria. I love all people, Biafra, Fulani, Efik or Ijebu but we have seen a deliberate erosion of the supposed unity of Nigeria washed down in the worst manifestation of governance under the APC. I voted Buhari against real odds but it seems like a wasted vote. The signs were there early in the day. Read along:
1) You are coming from an emergency situation and you took 5 months to get 35 men to work. Baba you goofed on this one.
2) You went to the US and when asked about how you will deal with Niger Delta issues, your Oedipus Complex came to play leading to you make the infamous 97/5% statement which sent a spirit of division out. We are yet to recover from that
3) Instead of quietly continuing with the good works that Jonathan did, you went all out blanket claiming that the government was bad and so played yourself by needing to either start programs afresh or cancel good ones. A waste of time and resources because continuing the plans would work against a narrative.
4) The Nnamdi Kanu treatment was a grave political error. Keeping him incarcerated simply made his hatred perfume for some. I never support his extremism but you have helped his course better than he could imagine. Today he is riding a wave that may undo Nigeria our dear country.
5) How do you get to office and have only 5 Southerners from 26 appointments in the first year?? I don't have the figures but the baby steps were too error prone.
6) I once made a public Facebook post that went viral: How do you have such FOREX losses at a time of savings versus times of looting. You block here and open another tap somewhere else so results are lacking. An example, where is the presidential jet today? Gathering dust but raising credit notes for the British.

I could continue but in the kingdom of the blind, this one eyed PDP is king. They know politics far better than the current APC and I worry that we may be on our way back to Bedlam with people who although tried, scored virtually a borderline Pass to Fail in my score sheet.

You will live long. Its such comments that give relevance to this forum.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Want PDP Back In 2019 – Jonathan by Misterdhee1(m): 9:23am On Jul 18, 2017
PeaceGord:
Jona is a good man.
Yes, but he looted the country dry.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Want PDP Back In 2019 – Jonathan by sekem: 9:26am On Jul 18, 2017
LugarT:
[s]Sad fact.

What we have in the APC is an unfortunate stage play running in darkness and which leaves the audience hearing only voices but losing any touch or connection with the reality of the show. The APC peddled tremendous degrees of lies and while they should have tempered such with sterling performance they have abysmally downgraded Nigeria. I love all people, Biafra, Fulani, Efik or Ijebu but we have seen a deliberate erosion of the supposed unity of Nigeria washed down in the worst manifestation of governance under the APC. I voted Buhari against real odds but it seems like a wasted vote. The signs were there early in the day. Read along:
1) You are coming from an emergency situation and you took 5 months to get 35 men to work. Baba you goofed on this one.
2) You went to the US and when asked about how you will deal with Niger Delta issues, your Oedipus Complex came to play leading to you make the infamous 97/5% statement which sent a spirit of division out. We are yet to recover from that
3) Instead of quietly continuing with the good works that Jonathan did, you went all out blanket claiming that the government was bad and so played yourself by needing to either start programs afresh or cancel good ones. A waste of time and resources because continuing the plans would work against a narrative.
4) The Nnamdi Kanu treatment was a grave political error. Keeping him incarcerated simply made his hatred perfume for some. I never support his extremism but you have helped his course better than he could imagine. Today he is riding a wave that may undo Nigeria our dear country.
5) How do you get to office and have only 5 Southerners from 26 appointments in the first year?? I don't have the figures but the baby steps were too error prone.
6) I once made a public Facebook post that went viral: How do you have such FOREX losses at a time of savings versus times of looting. You block here and open another tap somewhere else so results are lacking. An example, where is the presidential jet today? Gathering dust but raising credit notes for the British.

I could continue but in the kingdom of the blind, this one eyed PDP is king. They know politics far better than the current APC and I worry that we may be on our way back to Bedlam with people who although tried, scored virtually a borderline Pass to Fail in my score sheet.[/s]

Another severe case of acute Stockholm Syndrome.

You need help.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Want PDP Back In 2019 – Jonathan by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 18, 2017
The only way PDP can win 2019 presidential election is presenting Goodluck Jonathan as their presidential candidate.

Any other thing apart from this will amount to monumental failure on the part of PDP.
Re: Nigerians Want PDP Back In 2019 – Jonathan by gGGODDd(m): 9:32am On Jul 18, 2017
May ur village gods strike ur ugly looking lips Jonathan. sayn d party shud b strengthened perhaps to resume stealing d common wealth of d nation. he's d only president dat has publicly declared dat stealing isn't corruption n he pruvd it by opening d national treasury 4 himself n his looting gang. 4 16yrs d bastard party robbed Nigeria of her common wealth without improving any sector of d country n d misrule n lootin of d evil pdp politicians was worse beyond control in d gej regime wen their president indirectly legalised d looting 4 himsef, his dumb shepopotemus stack illitrate of a wife n his colleagues by publicly declaring that "stealing isn't corruption ". he's acceptance of defeat was d only option bcus his failure was clear n justifyable n he was made an ambassador of peace by sum evil bullshit organization of injustice called UN. dsame president brought fuel subsidy n after all d sufferings of byin fuel costly d weakling /thief of a president announced to Nigerians d subsidy money is missing without any remorse. APC has not committed up to 10% of d harvoc dis thif n his party thifs committed. thank God 4 APC dat saved Nigeria from their hands if not pple wud av been selling kids to eat by now if he was re-elected. Shoutout: Tinibu,Fashola,Amaechi n all well meaning Apc leaders, shoutout the Vp Prof. Yemi Osinbajo n Sai Baba a.k.a Dogo dan daura. am proudly amg those that suppoted d fall of d evil pdp reing on Nigerians. God bless the Federation, Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Want PDP Back In 2019 – Jonathan by oyienootieno: 9:34am On Jul 18, 2017
This weakling better shut his dirty mouth up and enjoy his loot while it last.
Re: Nigerians Want PDP Back In 2019 – Jonathan by GuntersChain(m): 9:34am On Jul 18, 2017
maupe:

is it tonye?
Re: Nigerians Want PDP Back In 2019 – Jonathan by kingandamy4life(m): 9:37am On Jul 18, 2017
please is it not possible for the youth to have a forum and ask all this our grand fathers to go and rest with us forming a new party. we have the population and can go all the way to bring some one with a great ideas. we have young me making waves in all sectos but we dont have a trail setter youth in politics and we cant watch and make the same mistake and keep staying in nairaland nd complain our future away.
Billyonaire:
PDP is tested, proven and recommended.

But Nigeria needs Restructuring towards Confederal System from this Feudal Unitary System. If PDP can not start by telling us what they intend to do, then we will no longer vote.

It is no longer about party, cos the same thieves are the ones launching new parties to defraud us once again using new sets of promises. Promises they never keep.

So, Nigerians do not want PDP, Nigerians want a working country, if PDP can give us a blueprint of how this will be done and start making real concession and showing evidence of how they intend to do it, then count me in.

If not, I am out.
Re: Nigerians Want PDP Back In 2019 – Jonathan by oyienootieno: 9:37am On Jul 18, 2017
ochukwuma15:
The only way PDP can win 2019 presidential election is presenting Goodluck Jonathan as their presidential candidate.

Any other thing apart from this will amount to monumental failure on the part of PDP.

Be sincere so you will foolishly vote a weakling that almost sold your entire generation right to live?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Want PDP Back In 2019 – Jonathan by IYANGBALI: 9:39am On Jul 18, 2017
Comedian Jonathan aff come again with his comedy
Re: Nigerians Want PDP Back In 2019 – Jonathan by kingandamy4life(m): 9:39am On Jul 18, 2017
asuustrike2009:

God bless you brother

my brother plz can quickly do something about all this.we cant be watching and let things go bad. let take out future in our hands.
lets organise a forum and sensitize the masses

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Uzodinma: PDP Behind Plot To Humiliate Oshiomhole Out Of Office / Ghali Umar Na'abba For Criticising Buhari / Oyo Workers Continue Protest, Beat Up Colleagues For Non-Compliance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.