Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

How Do I Handle Dis - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Handle Dis (810 Views)

Guys Pls Help Me Out I Can Handle Dis Situation / Pls Advise Me On How To Handle Dis Lady. / How Do U Handle Dis? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Handle Dis by Psoul(m): 7:51pm On Feb 04, 2010
Am in a kind of trouble finding the best way to handle this. There is dis particular gal dat my guy has been dying for. He has tried all he could to get dis babe's attention, but dis babe seems to be a hard nut 4 him to break. My guy finally asked me to talk to dis gal on his behalf.

I went to dis babe and started telling her why she should let my guy walk into her heart and life. As i was talking to her, she broke down and started crying. I was somehw happy dat at least she has seen reason wt me only for her to give me me a shocker. She told me dat all along she has been dreaming wen she will be in my arms as my lover and my babe only for me to start pushing her to someone else she did not have love for.

All my efforts to divert her love became fruitless. She even told me dat she will go to my guy to tell him to stop disturbing me cos it is me dat she love.

Am so confused. My guy will feel dat i betrayed him. Pls hw will i handle dis. I love my guy so much. We ve been good friends 4 a long time. Dont want anything like dis coming inbetween us.
Re: How Do I Handle Dis by deniyor: 8:02pm On Feb 04, 2010
The heart wants what the heart wants! There's nothing you can do abt it. Your friend will have to understand. The real question is do you like the girl yourself? If you do and you want to have anything to do with her, find a way of letting your friend understand first whats going on. If you don't like the girl, case solved. All you have to do is tell her you are not interested.
Re: How Do I Handle Dis by GBAS: 8:12pm On Feb 04, 2010
smiley The ball is in your court, if you fancy the Babe pls go for her,if your friend knows you well he would know you didn't betray him.I'm sure your friend could do the same too.
Wish you all the best! wink
Re: How Do I Handle Dis by Psoul(m): 8:42pm On Feb 04, 2010
@ GBAS/deniyor

Thanx 4 ur quick responses. The babe is ok but even if i has interest in her previously, it faded d moment she told me she want me. This cos my guy may find it hard to understand.
Re: How Do I Handle Dis by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 04, 2010
@poster
stay away from that girl if you want to keep your friendship intact. no matter how many times your guy would tell you that its ok if you dated her, its a lie!
also its safe to say that your friend will look at you in a funny way thinking that he sent you to do a job for him and you instead started chatting her up for yourself.

the best thing is to tell the girl that the feeling she has for you is not mutual and that because of the friendship that you have with your guy, there is no way that you can possibly date her because good/real friends are hard to find.

you would have to make a choice between this girl and your friend and no women is worth losing your friendship with your man.
Re: How Do I Handle Dis by Stevogue(m): 11:35pm On Feb 04, 2010
E be like say ur friend send u work, u reach go work over time. So what stopped you from telling the gal dat you are not interested or that u are off-limit if yu so care for your friend as you said. If it goes around, then it must come around. don't compound your friends woes.
Re: How Do I Handle Dis by tayoast(m): 12:02am On Feb 05, 2010
Nollywood in d building!!

I dont think there's a way out of this. Just steer clear of d girl, in loyalty 2 ur frnd.

Its easier said than done
Re: How Do I Handle Dis by gee2(m): 12:29am On Feb 05, 2010
bro, this issue is like biting the fingers that fed you so, i will advice you don't date the girl even if you dig her cos your guy will believe you did the runz for yaself. run while there is still time.

(1) (Reply)

Gist Us Abt Ur Secondary School Luv,here Is Mine / Why? / I Hate D Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.