Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,263 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

How Do U Handle Dis? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do U Handle Dis? (2490 Views)

Guys Pls Help Me Out I Can Handle Dis Situation / Pls Advise Me On How To Handle Dis Lady. / How Do I Handle Dis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do U Handle Dis? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 10, 2012
He is ur lecturer in sch
He takes 2 of the courses u offer this semster(both are 3credith load i.e 6crdt together)
He is ur project supervisor(dats 6credith load)
He is 45yrs old and unmarried.
He wants you 2 be his galfrnd_dnt 4get u are jst 20yrs o
He jst showd u ur ist semester script,u had 78/100 with d official record bøok frm the department,everybdy's score is recorded except urs, he insists u give him ur reply,so dat he can record urs b4 submiting to the deptment.
Hw best can u handle dis?

1 Like

Re: How Do U Handle Dis? by ArQueBusieR(m): 5:39pm On Aug 10, 2012
chidyhels: He is ur lecturer in sch
He takes 2 of the courses u offer this semster(both are 3credith load i.e 6crdt together)
He is ur project supervisor(dats 6credith load)
He wants you 2 be his galfrnd_dnt 4get u are jst 20yrs o
He jst showd u ur ist semester script,u had 78/100 with d official record bøok frm the department,everybdy's score is recorded except urs, he insists u give him ur reply,so dat he can record urs b4 submiting to the deptment.
Hw best can u handle dis?
Report him to his superiors. undecided
Re: How Do U Handle Dis? by swtchicgurl: 5:45pm On Aug 10, 2012
You meant to write this:

chidyhels: He is my lecturer in sch
He takes 2 of the courses i offer this semster(both are 3credith load i.e 6crdt together)
He is my project supervisor(dats 6credith load)
He wants me 2 be his galfrnd_dnt 4get i are jst 20yrs o
He jst showd me my ist semester script,i had 78/100 with d official record bøok frm the department,everybdy's score is recorded except mine, he insists i give him my reply,so dat he can record mine b4 submiting to the deptment.
Hw best can i handle dis?

Now, it's simple. Ignore him and retain your integrity! There's no guarantee if you submit to him afterall.
Remember, you ain't the first and certainly not the last! Just tell him thank you and walk out of his office.

cool
Re: How Do U Handle Dis? by slimyem: 5:54pm On Aug 10, 2012
don't just report him verbally....
Play him into repeating everything he's said to you and have the conversation recorded before reporting him...not to his colleagues o but to a much higher authority.
Re: How Do U Handle Dis? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 10, 2012
swtchicgurl: You meant to write this:

Now, it's simple. Ignore him and retain your integrity! There's no guarantee if you submit to him afterall.
Remember, you ain't the first and certainly not the last! Just tell him thank you and walk out of his office.

cool
Thanks,i jst wantd 2 knw wat odas wud hv done if they were d 1 in d shoe.Nlander alwayz hv funy wayz of advsing pple.I want to hear them advs dmselves
Re: How Do U Handle Dis? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 10, 2012
slimyem: don't just report him verbally....
Play him into repeating everything he's said to you and have the conversation recorded before reporting him...not to his colleagues o but to a much higher authority.
The problem is who 2 report 2,they al work as a cliq.
Re: How Do U Handle Dis? by icedee1: 6:56pm On Aug 10, 2012
Try 2 make him repeat d conversation again av it recorded.then tel ur parents or guardian let them take it up wit him i bet u he wil neva disturb u again
Re: How Do U Handle Dis? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 10, 2012
@op u must be the very sexy type
Re: How Do U Handle Dis? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 10, 2012
swtchicgurl: You meant to write this:

cool
dnt 4gt ur walking out of on ur grades,n dnt 4gt ur final yr is 50% of total result.
Re: How Do U Handle Dis? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 10, 2012
hornipipe: @op u must be the very sexy type
the op is talking abt u in the scene,ar u dat sexy?
Re: How Do U Handle Dis? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 10, 2012
chidyhels:
the op is talking abt u in the scene,ar u dat sexy?
huh
Re: How Do U Handle Dis? by Mekenz(m): 8:04pm On Aug 10, 2012
Report thunder, i wil commit wit him, jst 2 get evritin i wanted,afta dem i wil sky, trust me mejority wit do d same, bt wil nt admit it here cus they want 2 pretend as gud ambassador, fubish.....
Re: How Do U Handle Dis? by Beync(f): 8:11pm On Aug 10, 2012
Record ur conversations with him when u go back begging him to release record ur result. make him to repeat his request from u and tell him how u feel abt it and so it goes, make him talk so u have evidence to report him.
Re: How Do U Handle Dis? by MMM2(m): 8:23pm On Aug 10, 2012
Op

Re u the 1 involved
Re: How Do U Handle Dis? by Konnektions146(m): 8:23pm On Aug 10, 2012
its not easy at all oooooooo

not as easy as most people make it sound, sometimes i ask myself if some of dis people went tru naija schools .

i don know wat to say but its a difficult position, just pray not to be in it but SLIMYEM make sense sha
Re: How Do U Handle Dis? by Saintsquare(m): 8:55pm On Aug 10, 2012
ice dee: Try 2 make him repeat d conversation again av it recorded.then tel ur parents or guardian let them take it up wit him i bet u he wil neva disturb u again
Gud idea,but haven done all these,he mite stil retaliate.I think the authorities should be invited and he must make an understatement that all her scripts will be accounted for.
Re: How Do U Handle Dis? by klaus3011(m): 10:00pm On Aug 10, 2012
life is per head.....what ever your heart tells you to do....go onsouunnnnn shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Do U Handle Dis? by jhydebaba(m): 12:37am On Aug 11, 2012
OP, sorry you got urself into this mess. Supposing u dress like a S.U or hijab sister, u won't be in this mess. So, let him have he's way, since, u are the chosen one.
*see where indecent dressing leads to.

1 Like

Re: How Do U Handle Dis? by Roland17(m): 3:11am On Aug 11, 2012
Report the case to a well respected female Authority(Academic) or Non academic in the school, every school has these women, they uphold just and moral values especially when it concerns female students, these women are usually Professors, Heads of Departments, or Phd holders or non academic members of the senate, they command respect.

Be sure to have valid proof of your test/exam scores, be open to her and ask her to kindly intervene in your situation, do not try to do anything stupid.

During my college years at home, Prof. Mrs Agnes was one of such, she is revered and commands huge respect from the school and across the state, i just hope she is still there.

1 Like

Re: How Do U Handle Dis? by Nobody: 6:39am On Aug 11, 2012
klaus3011: life is per head.....what ever your heart tells you to do....go onsouunnnnn shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
advc ur sis na
Re: How Do U Handle Dis? by Nobody: 6:42am On Aug 11, 2012
Mekenz: Report thunder, i wil commit wit him, jst 2 get evritin i wanted,afta dem i wil sky, trust me mejority wit do d same, bt wil nt admit it here cus they want 2 pretend as gud ambassador, fubish.....
90% of classmate advsd same,bt d problm is dat the OP dosnt knw hw to pretend to play along,atlest 4 d main tym.
Re: How Do U Handle Dis? by Nobody: 6:44am On Aug 11, 2012
jhydebaba: OP, sorry you got urself into this mess. Supposing u dress like a S.U or hijab sister, u won't be in this mess. So, let him have he's way, since, u are the chosen one.
*see where indecent dressing leads to.
Dnt 4get u were supose to be the 1 in the scene.... Dnt tel me ur dressing is dat indecent?
Re: How Do U Handle Dis? by Nobody: 6:53am On Aug 11, 2012
Roland17: Report the case to a well respected female Authority(Academic) or Non academic in the school, every school has these women, they uphold just and moral values especially when it concerns female students, these women are usually Professors, Heads of Departments, or Phd holders or non academic members of the senate, they command respect.

Be sure to have valid proof of your test/exam scores, be open to her and ask her to kindly intervene in your situation, do not try to do anything stupid.

During my college years at home, Prof. Mrs Agnes was one of such, she is revered and commands huge respect from the school and across the state, i just hope she is still there.
Got dat,OP has a female H.O.D,she can talk to her,bt dats after result has alrdy bin releasd(cos u cant be sure until d results are out).Dnt 4gt its her final exams 2,her dept dosnt release final yr results,only the overall calculatd result.Wont it be late to pursue it after the result is out,besides,if she bring d H.O.D nw,only d ist semsta wil be resolvd,her 2nd semsta,n project is still on the line.
Re: How Do U Handle Dis? by addictiv(m): 7:20am On Aug 11, 2012
tell him that you would accept his offer...arrange for a dinner or lunch, then tell him @ dinner that you discovered that you are HIV positive 3months ago and that the guy who infected you died 3weeks ago,if he doubts just tell him that you just wanted him to know before starting anything with him.........if he still wants you after that then you know say dude no value his life
Re: How Do U Handle Dis? by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 11, 2012
addictiv: tell him that you would accept his offer...arrange for a dinner or lunch, then tell him @ dinner that you discovered that you are HIV positive 3months ago and that the guy who infected you died 3weeks ago,if he doubts just tell him that you just wanted him to know before starting anything with him.........if he still wants you after that then you know say dude no value his life
nice 1
Re: How Do U Handle Dis? by 190: 9:39am On Aug 11, 2012
op

i am a senior lecturer in your school,
can you contact me, i wish to help as i have expertise in situations
such as this which you are currently facing!
Re: How Do U Handle Dis? by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 11, 2012
190: op

grin
190: op

u are 1 of them abi? beta repent,cos ur dotas wil be in dat shoe 2moro
Re: How Do U Handle Dis? by 190: 9:47am On Aug 11, 2012
chidyhels:
grin

u are 1 of them abi? beta repent,cos ur dotas wil be in dat shoe 2moro

im not one of them and im seriously here to help
im the assistant VC in your school *name witheld*
and my attention was drawn here by a member of staff
how do i contact you outside nairaland, smiley
Re: How Do U Handle Dis? by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 11, 2012
190:

im not one of them and im seriously here to help
im the assistant VC in your school *name witheld*
and my attention was drawn here by a member of staff
how do i contact you outside nairaland, smiley
190,assistant Vc,4 wc university dat post de?
Re: How Do U Handle Dis? by Theben(m): 10:20am On Aug 11, 2012
Well, OP my advice is that you should not in anyway report him as it will spur bad blood between you and other lecturers and it will definitely reflect on your final grades and trust me people won't believe your poor grade was as a result of your not giving in to ur lecturer's intimate demand
I suggest you pretend as though you're interested, and tell him you're a christian and a virgin, that what you need is a serious relationship that could lead to marriage(since you said he's single). Ensure you act serious o, and should even call occasionally.
Since this is second semester, you have barely four months left, I'm quite sure he would agree to your terms and have your scores recorded.
As soon as your final result is released (2nd semester) and your GPA computed, then you can decide if you really will like to marry him in the real sense or dump his ass. You should however note that he might be smarter to discern your intention. This depends on how well you play your game. The fellows telling you to report him or set him up are obviously myopic about how naija uni system is run.
Re: How Do U Handle Dis? by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 11, 2012
chidyhels:
190,assistant Vc,4 wc university dat post de?
undecided
Re: How Do U Handle Dis? by oge4real(f): 11:50am On Aug 11, 2012
Theben: Well, OP my advice is that you should not in anyway report him as it will spur bad blood between you and other lecturers and it will definitely reflect on your final grades and trust me people won't believe your poor grade was as a result of your not giving in to ur lecturer's intimate demand
I suggest you pretend as though you're interested, and tell him you're a christian and a virgin, that what you need is a serious relationship that could lead to marriage(since you said he's single). Ensure you act serious o, and should even call occasionally.
Since this is second semester, you have barely four months left, I'm quite sure he would agree to your terms and have your scores recorded.
As soon as your final result is released (2nd semester) and your GPA computed, then you can decide if you really will like to marry him in the real sense or dump his ass. You should however note that he might be smarter to discern your intention. This depends on how well you play your game. The fellow telling you to report him or set him up are obviously myopic about how naija uni system is run.

Your advice is wise, only that you forget that an average "hunter" like that man will not wait for 4 months, but will like to devour his spoil ASAP.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Many Of Our Very Young Girls Are Virgins? / Dating A Girl Who Is Pregnant For Another Man....Hmmmm / Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Woman/man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.