Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,553 members, 7,819,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Breast Cancer Survivor Bares It All On Red Carpet: Media React (photo) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Breast Cancer Survivor Bares It All On Red Carpet: Media React (photo) (51694 Views)

Meet Jasmine, The Cancer Survivor (Photos) / Burn Survivor Bares Her Tummy As She Proudly Displays Her Scars (photos) / 23-Year-Old Lady And Cancer Survivor With A Bionic Leg. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breast Cancer Survivor Bares It All On Red Carpet: Media React (photo) by lonelydora: 8:45pm On Jul 18, 2017
Tahrah:
She survived breast cancer.That is something to be proud of and grateful for.It is her life,her business.People should learn to mind their business.

Stop supporting bad stuffs.
Re: Breast Cancer Survivor Bares It All On Red Carpet: Media React (photo) by kenoz(m): 8:50pm On Jul 18, 2017
undecided
Re: Breast Cancer Survivor Bares It All On Red Carpet: Media React (photo) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 18, 2017
lonelydora:

Stop supporting bad stuffs.
Bad stuffs as in Is it illegal? Do you know me? Stop being so judgemental.It sucks.

1 Like

Re: Breast Cancer Survivor Bares It All On Red Carpet: Media React (photo) by armChairCritic: 9:19pm On Jul 18, 2017
Tahrah:
She survived breast cancer.That is something to be proud of and grateful for.It is her life,her business.People should learn to mind their business.

ode. The problem with you brainless ladies is that y'all support crap that other women do, things that you yourselves will not and cannot do. When it comes to supporting one another now 4 good, y'all will be found wanting.
Re: Breast Cancer Survivor Bares It All On Red Carpet: Media React (photo) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 18, 2017
armChairCritic:

ode. The problem with you brainless ladies is that y'all support crap that other women do, things that you yourselves will not and cannot do. When it comes to supporting one another now 4 good, y'all will be found wanting.
I hate stupid mentions.You know you don't like my post,it would only take common sense for you to ignore it.I'm not the reason your life is so fùcked up and you're so frustrated.Begone.

1 Like

Re: Breast Cancer Survivor Bares It All On Red Carpet: Media React (photo) by prisciiiiiii(f): 9:51pm On Jul 18, 2017
this TAHRAH sef, na u de show frustration pass o
Re: Breast Cancer Survivor Bares It All On Red Carpet: Media React (photo) by humbleme99(f): 10:05pm On Jul 18, 2017
She has been to hell and came back. It's a horrible experience.
Re: Breast Cancer Survivor Bares It All On Red Carpet: Media React (photo) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 18, 2017
prisciiiiiii:
this TAHRA sef, na u de show frustration pass o
I'm just tryna be happy for this woman.Not everyone who's had cancer has lived to tell the tale.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breast Cancer Survivor Bares It All On Red Carpet: Media React (photo) by SmartyPants(m): 10:18pm On Jul 18, 2017
Women and their emotional way of seeing things. Because you had breast cancer does that give you the right to go naked?
Re: Breast Cancer Survivor Bares It All On Red Carpet: Media React (photo) by tshege(m): 10:32pm On Jul 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

shocked

I wish I was sitting next to her in that function.
I for press craze commot from the brezz

Why will a woman expose her brezz like this.
Does she think because it doesn't have nipplés it is no more seductive.
Na wa sha

She's a fool with no sense of self-worth, her hair colour even makes her look like a malnourished Namibian refugee!

I pity her boyfriend.

If you dont know me,
Don't judge me
Don't think about stepping in my shoes,
They might not fit.

Someone won against cancer, yet all you will complain about is exposed bress?
What if the cancer had claimed her resources, time or worse still her life?

I think we will all live a sweet life if we can always see the other possibilities that might have occurred instead of the one we are experiencing.

Appreciate the life you live while you aspire for more
Re: Breast Cancer Survivor Bares It All On Red Carpet: Media React (photo) by Stanleysteno(m): 10:36pm On Jul 18, 2017
Tahrah:
GOD bless you my sister
Re: Breast Cancer Survivor Bares It All On Red Carpet: Media React (photo) by tshege(m): 10:36pm On Jul 18, 2017
SmartyPants:
Women and their emotional way of seeing things. Because you had breast cancer does that give you the right to go naked?

Because she went unclad, does it give u the right to give a Bleep? Much more complain bitterly?
Re: Breast Cancer Survivor Bares It All On Red Carpet: Media React (photo) by Blackhawk03(f): 10:38pm On Jul 18, 2017
Tahrah:
I'm just tryna be happy for this woman.Not everyone who's had cancer has lived to tell the tale.

My aunt didn't. Lost her two months ago. I know what we went through.
Re: Breast Cancer Survivor Bares It All On Red Carpet: Media React (photo) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 18, 2017
Blackhawk03:

My aunt didn't. Lost her two months ago. I know what we went through.
Sadembarassed A family member of mine died of breast cancer.A friend's mom had liver cancer,she's gone too.Now another person i know is battling ovarian cancer,i pray she survives.Words can't even express my feelings right now.
Re: Breast Cancer Survivor Bares It All On Red Carpet: Media React (photo) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 18, 2017
Stanleysteno:
GOD bless you my sister
Amen and you too.
Re: Breast Cancer Survivor Bares It All On Red Carpet: Media React (photo) by Blackhawk03(f): 11:03pm On Jul 18, 2017
Tahrah:
Sadembarassed A family member of mine died of breast cancer.A friend's mom had liver cancer,she's gone too.Now another person i know is battling ovarian cancer,i pray she survives.Words can't even express my feelings right now.

Amen! I'll definitely keep her in my prayers.

The bleakest moment of my life. She left us with cute pumpkins tho.
Re: Breast Cancer Survivor Bares It All On Red Carpet: Media React (photo) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 18, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Amen! I'll definitely keep her in my prayers.

The bleakest moment of my life. She left us with cute pumpkins tho.
Thanks.I appreciate.

It's never easy watching someone you care for get swallowed up in death.The helpless feeling,the hurt,the anger and then the realization that they're never gonna come back.

May her lil ones be protected by God,life must go on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breast Cancer Survivor Bares It All On Red Carpet: Media React (photo) by Stanleysteno(m): 11:41pm On Jul 18, 2017
Tahrah:
Amen and you too.
Thanks
Re: Breast Cancer Survivor Bares It All On Red Carpet: Media React (photo) by SmartyPants(m): 11:44pm On Jul 18, 2017
tshege:

Because she went unclad, does it give u the right to give a Bleep? Much more complain bitterly?

I know you think you made sense so let me burst your bubble. What she did there is called indecent assault, and it is an offence in law.
Re: Breast Cancer Survivor Bares It All On Red Carpet: Media React (photo) by ladyF(f): 12:57am On Jul 19, 2017
Why she even wear cloth. She would have gone there nude so we will know she is celebrating... angry
Re: Breast Cancer Survivor Bares It All On Red Carpet: Media React (photo) by Jakumo(m): 6:15am On Jul 19, 2017
Nudity should be made illegal for out of shape women with saggy dugs like the one in the picture. That is NOT an attractive sight at all.
Re: Breast Cancer Survivor Bares It All On Red Carpet: Media React (photo) by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 19, 2017
@ Blackhawk03
Lemme guess who this is?
Kikikiki grin grin grin (does that sound familiar?)
Re: Breast Cancer Survivor Bares It All On Red Carpet: Media React (photo) by Gbelexy(m): 8:33am On Jul 19, 2017
This is very very wrong
Re: Breast Cancer Survivor Bares It All On Red Carpet: Media React (photo) by DrGoodmanFather: 9:39am On Jul 19, 2017
It is today that I know nipple has power.

Imagine caressing this bwest without nipple.
Re: Breast Cancer Survivor Bares It All On Red Carpet: Media React (photo) by Blackhawk03(f): 10:56am On Jul 19, 2017
Tuham:
@ Blackhawk03

Lemme guess who this is?

Kikikiki grin grin grin (does that sound familiar?)

Cupcake wink cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Breast Cancer Survivor Bares It All On Red Carpet: Media React (photo) by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 19, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Cupcake wink cheesy wink

Oh my geeeeeez!!
Why are you wicked like this Yuh jez left someone like that?
Re: Breast Cancer Survivor Bares It All On Red Carpet: Media React (photo) by Blackhawk03(f): 11:24am On Jul 19, 2017
Tuham:

Oh my geeeeeez!!

Why are you wicked like this Yuh jez left someone like that?

embarassed embarassed embarassed

Ittiz nor ma fault, I can explain. grin tongue

How have you been?

1 Like

Re: Breast Cancer Survivor Bares It All On Red Carpet: Media React (photo) by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 19, 2017
Blackhawk03:

embarassed embarassed embarassed

Ittiz nor ma fault, I can explain. grin tongue

How have you been?

Yuh sure have a lots of explanation to do for me but not now, neither here too
I think i know what happened and why it does too sad

And to be candid, I missed your "kikikiki smile", your shared notifications, your replies on other people's thread, and what else again oooh smiley
I hope you haven't lose that part of you i knew you with during the incidence

Re: Breast Cancer Survivor Bares It All On Red Carpet: Media React (photo) by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 19, 2017
Tahrah:

I understand you Tarah. Read a novel about a woman facing it and i couldn't help but felt pity for the woman even though it's an imaginary world..
But it would have been better if the woman in this post bared it to her husband instead of the world

And is Tarah a nick you came up with or it's real, like your name?
Re: Breast Cancer Survivor Bares It All On Red Carpet: Media React (photo) by Blackhawk03(f): 11:51am On Jul 19, 2017
Tuham:

Yuh sure have a lots of explanation to do for me but not now, neither here too
I think i know what happened and why it does too sad

And to be candid, I missed your "kikikiki smile", your shared notifications, your replies on other people's thread, and what else again oooh smiley
I hope you haven't lose that part of you i knew you with during the incidence

LOL. What incidence are you talking about? Nothing happened, I just acted on impulse the night I deactivated. Lol, you should know me better than to think or believe I'm pushed to act.

Lol. I'm still moi. tongue
Re: Breast Cancer Survivor Bares It All On Red Carpet: Media React (photo) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 19, 2017
Tuham:

I understand you Tarah. Read a novel about a woman facing it and i couldn't help but felt pity for the woman even though it's an imaginary world..
But it would have been better if the woman in this post bared it to her husband instead of the world

And is Tarah a nick you came up with or it's real, like your name?
Its not my name.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Brother's Fiancee Sent This Text To Him This Evening / Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? / Coronavirus: Ganduje Inspects Kano Isolation Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.