Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra (60387 Views)

IPOB Members React To Video Of Nnamdi Kanu, Wife Talking About Their Sex In Bed / Watch Nnamdi Kanu's Exclusive Interview With Sahara Reporters / Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by Vecharry(m): 9:38pm On Jul 18, 2017
bensowe:
*VACANCY! VACANCY!! VACANCY!!!*
sent a pm
Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by akintom(m): 9:39pm On Jul 18, 2017
MASSOB went the foolish way in the past. Where are the miscreants now.

Some of them died needlessly, while the financial and political status of MASSOB leaders, have soared.

Kanu is typical Igbo dude, using his brain, to feed off the present miscreants. Who are largely illiterate and unteachable.
Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by KennedyNwaodu(m): 9:39pm On Jul 18, 2017
yarimo:
NNAMDI KANU has succeeds in scamming the dullard IPOBIANS grin
The smallest IPOB member is a thousand times better than you will ever f**king be... Yarimo

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by brown3: 9:39pm On Jul 18, 2017
Obi1kenobi:
Jesus Christ! shocked I actually thought we were an enlightened tribe. Clearly, I've been labouring under a misapprehension all these years. Chei! Ndigbo b'anyi......where did it all go wrong? Do we really have this many jobless youth?
this same criminal in osogbo idp camp claiming Igbo.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by goodheart02(m): 9:42pm On Jul 18, 2017
Tolexander:
This is suicidal!

this one won't stopped publicizing his ignorance!

Eva is produced by NBC, a subsidiary of Coca Cola Company. Is Coca Cola Company indigenous to Nigeria?

Leave the buffoon.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by brown3: 9:44pm On Jul 18, 2017
Sagay212:
honestly just look at the calibre of people at the gathering...i mean look at their very strong and hard faces. These people are hungry, poor and lazy. You cannot close your shop, business or leave your place of work and be climbing pole just to see a man who has no job, house , business and feeding fat on peoples stupidity. I ask , what job was Kanu doing before the agitation? does he have any business ? he doesn't even have a house.
haha afonja shifting goal post, so it is no more, he should come to zoogeria and fight for Biafra.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by amakadihot87(f): 9:46pm On Jul 18, 2017
ebosie11:
Nnamdi Kanu and his wife today arrived Agukwu Nri,Anambra state.He held a close door meeting with the family of the man that was drown with his wife during the war.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/see-love-shown-to-nnamdi-kanu-and-his.html?m=1
........am ashamed these are my brothers..........nnamdi kanu is seriously trying to start something he cant finish....
Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by almarthins(m): 9:49pm On Jul 18, 2017
Kaetoh:
Nnamdi Kanu the anointed leader of the entire Igbo race, The Ohamadike 1, accepted and non politically influenced Eze Ndi Igbo gburugburu 1 of the whole universe. You remain my leader for life.

grin grin u r high on akporoko weeds...ride on my bro grin
Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by amakadihot87(f): 9:50pm On Jul 18, 2017
djpop100:
don't even know whether to condemned their act or I should embrace it buh one thing is so clearly, Biafra nation wouldn't yeild Any Gud ryt !
.......exactly.........its just a pipe dream
Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by Fauzydane(m): 9:52pm On Jul 18, 2017
sarrki:
Ipob miscreants are very foolish
u wise king solomon be very careful , wa did u know talking nonsense.ewu
Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by Fauzydane(m): 9:54pm On Jul 18, 2017
sarrki:
Why is he taking Eva water
Why not Biafra water
Hopeless mofo
u hopeful mofo uche gio.
Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by amakadihot87(f): 9:55pm On Jul 18, 2017
kikake:

See miscreant who doesn't even understand that crude oil is not all there is for a country to survive.

You hold on strongly to a failed country, like you are holding strongly to a sinking ship because you saw that the ship is carrying crude oil.

You blackmail others struggling to escape from the sinking ship; you call them foolish miscreants, in order that they join you to remain and sink with you and the ship.
...........where is d crude oil kwanu.........
niger delta dont want to join there useless biafra
Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 18, 2017
madridguy:
KANU the correct guy man. As Oyinbo no fall for his scam as a yahuu yahuu guy, he returned to his gullible brothers.
Mungun must fall for guy man like cownu to chop.
as in ehn
Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by herich(m): 10:17pm On Jul 18, 2017
[right][/right] [color=#006600][/color]
umuokezie:
no be your sarrki

He has responded already, by quoting him.
Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by juman(m): 10:19pm On Jul 18, 2017
One nigeria is a failure.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by dontai(m): 10:20pm On Jul 18, 2017
Nma27:
Which war? The civil war of many many years ago
I dont know too,maybe he is preparing those fools for war that they dont no but am sure all of them will drown this time.
Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by Seun360(m): 10:22pm On Jul 18, 2017
Creation of Biafra might be the solution to Nigeria's problem......... U know?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by marv1: 10:22pm On Jul 18, 2017
brown3:
just like ur illiterate president told u he will make 1dollar equal to 1naira. he promise to feed u and ur family ur cone head believed.
Yes the party promised to feed school children and the government is already doing that in some states. But your fake Jew and your Biafra leader has turned you sense of reasoning upside down that you his followers cannot ask questions about your quest for secession. You don't even know the way forward because you people are jobless and illiterate. People climbing places to see kanu who has kidnapped their brains by brainwashing them. We are waiting for kanu to go to white House in USA to meet Donald Trump so that he can assist you people to actualise Biafra. After that let them go to Europe, Asia, Afghanistan, UK all combine. Yeye people.
Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by brown3: 10:28pm On Jul 18, 2017
marv1:
Yes the party promised to feed school children and the government is already doing that in some states. But your fake Jew and your Biafra leader has turned you sense of reasoning upside down that you his followers cannot ask questions about your quest for secession. You don't even know the way forward. That is the height of illiteracy. People climbing places to see kanu who has kidnapped their brains by brainwashed them.
haha feeding ur family with 5naira bescuit. afonja eaten their fulani master poo.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 18, 2017
One thing we have I'm common is the love for our dear country Biafra and bitter hatred for Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 18, 2017
I guess Hero lager beer and Biafra have Sometin in common.
Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by keji09(m): 10:42pm On Jul 18, 2017
sarrki:
Why is he taking Eva water
Why not Biafra water
Hopeless mofo
Thought i was d only one dat saw it... Useless ipob people

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by ESDKING: 10:43pm On Jul 18, 2017
Vecharry:
@ biafra, what's the plan? give me something concrete. nobody can answer this question. u just go about rallying and taking pictures, achieves what exactly?

how do u intend on actualising biafra, what plan has he told u people about? NOTHING. U just keep shouting biafra left and right. u see this 9ja, 50 years ona go still dey here

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by ESDKING: 10:44pm On Jul 18, 2017
bighugelongDCK9:

but seriously, my mama is a hoe. me and my friends will be posting her sex pics online soon. i want to post them but there is one stubborn guy that is stopping me
Smh for your mama ..continue shaa
Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by jeff1993: 10:46pm On Jul 18, 2017
sarrki:
.... use ur wiseness to chop biscuit na
Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by marv1: 10:46pm On Jul 18, 2017
Olodo like you never even know that 5 naira biscuit doesn't not exist again. No wonder you cannot think straight again since your brain has been kidnapped by your unfortunate albino. Jobless youth who do not now the worth of family values.
Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by emmy4life02(m): 10:49pm On Jul 18, 2017
Vecharry:
@ biafra, what's the plan? give me something concrete. nobody can answer this question. u just go about rallying and taking pictures, achieves what exactly?

how do u intend on actualising biafra, what plan has he told u people about? NOTHING. U just keep shouting biafra left and right. u see this 9ja, 50 years ona go still dey here
OK Oh.... But bro y u dey fear!
Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by ApexPredator: 10:50pm On Jul 18, 2017
Pictures of Kanu and freedom loving IPOB supporters in joyous mood invokes so much trauma into these one Nigeria advocates. I've already warned you people, better come to terms with the disintegration of Nigeria and make peace with it, to retain what little sanity you have left when the prophecy is fulfilled.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by stieyven(m): 10:56pm On Jul 18, 2017
sarrki:
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by stieyven(m): 10:58pm On Jul 18, 2017
sarrki:

Nmmba he's foolish
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by pele1988: 11:18pm On Jul 18, 2017
sarki is a demented animal. I don't want to be referred as a Nigerian anymore abi i deh pain you[b]sarki is a demented animal. I don't want to be referred as a Nigerian anymore abi i deh pain you[/b]sarki is a demented animal. I don't want to be referred as a Nigerian anymore abi i deh pain you

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra by Flashh: 11:22pm On Jul 18, 2017
Jobless bandwagons.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obaseki In Meeting With Secondus, Wike, Tambuwal, Others / Frame-up: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim / #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Questioned By London Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.