Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations (45107 Views)

What Are Your Worst Food Combinations? / Nigerian Food Combinations That You Haven't Tried / Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations by bilazego(m): 9:05pm On Jul 18, 2017
RAJI, rice and yam the altimate combo. You may also tryout crayfish and palm kernel.
Re: Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations by eminent007(m): 9:06pm On Jul 18, 2017
kennygee:
Indomie and bread.

Indomie and pap

Hot doughnut or puffpuff with suya pepper.

Indomie and bread, I can subscribe 4.

But wtf is indomie and pap young lady cheesy grin

Re: Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 18, 2017
Nma27:
weird...
Try it because it's delicious. Just as banga soup with bread is wired to you so is delicious to some persons. The only constant is change
Re: Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations by heskeyw(m): 9:06pm On Jul 18, 2017
Star alcoholic drink with slices of bread
Re: Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations by hisMrs(f): 9:06pm On Jul 18, 2017
holluwai:
Beans, fried egg and boiled yam

Bean,spaghetti with bread.
I can only imagine ur mess. Blood of Zachariah
Re: Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations by Pweetiedude(m): 9:06pm On Jul 18, 2017
bread and cigarette or nutmeg and milk cornflakes toh bad
Re: Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations by dipznano: 9:06pm On Jul 18, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Don't blame him because some persons don't like it. I personally like soaked garri and salt.

Lool... No be ur fault na Asuustrike cause am grin
Re: Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 18, 2017
eminent007:

Indomie and bread, I can subscribe 4.

But wtf is indomie and pap young lady cheesy grin

Na only doughnut and suya pepper I dey eat for that list o.
Re: Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations by BABANGBALI: 9:07pm On Jul 18, 2017
TPound:

One of the causes of piles: Sugar.
one of the damages piles does to the body: weak erection.
Main ingredient of coca-cola: Sugar.

Baba... How you got your formula for a super strong erection still baffles my imagination.

you're actually confusing my soul
go try am
Re: Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations by ALAYORMII: 9:08pm On Jul 18, 2017
dipznano:

Werey re o grin

Give it a try
Re: Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 18, 2017
dipznano:

Lool... No be ur fault na Asuustrike cause am grin
Hahaaaaa funny enough we're not going on strike for now
Re: Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations by dipznano: 9:08pm On Jul 18, 2017
Nma27:
This combo ain't weird na

No mind am undecided

Fit be cucumber and bread d mumu just chop like dat sef grin
Re: Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations by eminent007(m): 9:08pm On Jul 18, 2017
amilak:
Fried egg and okra with half cup of garri. That's the best combo ever. I don't want to hear anything else

Bros

Re: Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 18, 2017
mylove4God:
grin grin Okpa with tea or soft drink, soaked garri with suya/fish or chicken
Okpa with tea or soft drink is d bomb
Re: Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations by ibkayee(f): 9:09pm On Jul 18, 2017
dipznano:

Nauseous ??
Not nauseous, the combo is just odd to me, plus I'm not a fan of milk
Re: Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations by eminent007(m): 9:09pm On Jul 18, 2017
officialteemi:
indomie with okro aoup...
Shuo!!!

Re: Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 18, 2017
dipznano:

No mind am undecided

Fit be cucumber and bread d mumu just chop like dat sef grin
I love cucumber with bread. Just slice your cucumber and fit into your bread.. Nice!
Re: Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations by eminent007(m): 9:10pm On Jul 18, 2017
government77:
Rice and pap

You need help believe me cheesy
Re: Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations by makimberlly01(f): 9:11pm On Jul 18, 2017
Kingstone32:
Bread and white rice and stew. That combination is the bomb! Greatest auchi

Hehehe...if I hear ���
Re: Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations by ariyebaba(m): 9:12pm On Jul 18, 2017
A mai guard opposite my store eating gala n bread cheesy

This recession dey show people
Re: Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations by eminent007(m): 9:13pm On Jul 18, 2017
oluwasegun007:
Eba and beans...
Rice and ogbonu with banana...
Beans and spaghetti...
D list is endless........ grin

Rice and wat with banana

Re: Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations by hisMrs(f): 9:13pm On Jul 18, 2017
ibkayee:
Milk and garri. Tufia
see this one, u dey miss

Re: Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations by hisMrs(f): 9:14pm On Jul 18, 2017
gentlechyke:
Na so one enugu corper eat okpa and bread. Ayaf see something
na normal thing na, its just like eating moi moi and bread
Re: Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations by eminent007(m): 9:14pm On Jul 18, 2017
kennygee:

Na only doughnut and suya pepper I dey eat for that list o.

Shuu.
You almost gave me a heart failure gal.

Oya shift lemme faint. cheesy grin
Re: Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations by dipznano: 9:14pm On Jul 18, 2017
Eastatlantaniqqa:
It is when 'OWU' (hunger) holds thats when u would know that ur a food inventor.
There was this certain i was damn hungry i just went to the kitchen mixed processed tomatoes with crayfish an ate it.
It was fun though but money good oh

But baba, y u no just chop the crayfish raw
Re: Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations by hisMrs(f): 9:15pm On Jul 18, 2017
Bread and toothpaste, close up to b precise, I never chop am b4 o but na my junior brother favorite food
Re: Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations by Melsan: 9:16pm On Jul 18, 2017
Garri and fresh pepper.
Re: Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations by dipznano: 9:17pm On Jul 18, 2017
ibkayee:

Not nauseous, the combo is just odd to me, plus I'm not a fan of milk

Ohh... it's possible.

So what's ur best 'odd' combo?
Re: Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations by hisMrs(f): 9:17pm On Jul 18, 2017
FunkyAlhaji2015:
Amala with fry eggs my favourite
uncle can u cook this food and den snap it so I can see, because I am not understanding
Re: Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations by rhino001: 9:17pm On Jul 18, 2017
I remember my days as an undergraduate.This certain day I was so hungry and I had nothing on me, except garri and some palm oil my luvly mother gave to me. i had to make correct eba, na so i chop am with palm oil ooo. wen i finish i carry toothpick put for mouth..lol
Re: Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations by karkinase(m): 9:18pm On Jul 18, 2017
Weird food combination I've seen,

Beans and moi-moi.
Rice with Okro soup...

lol 9ja can chop anything I swear....
Re: Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations by stmichael001(m): 9:19pm On Jul 18, 2017
IF U NEVER USE RIPE PAW PAW DRINK GARRI WITH MILK AND SUGAR U DEY MISS...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

The Cake An Online User Ordered And What He Got / See The Fish I Caught At Marwa Beach Today / Man Using Python For Pepper Soup In Port Harcourt. Online Users React (Photos)